Thread: [Video] Ben Carson likes Rand Paul in 2016, praises his courage and intelligence

[Video] Ben Carson likes Rand Paul in 2016, praises his courage and intelligence

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by TokenLibertarianGuy View Post
    yeah good video to share, Ben Carson is a real hot commodity in the conservative movement right now and a lot of people are curious about him. I'm going to send it to a few websites like TheBlaze and Breitbart, maybe they can post it.

Facebooked. Tweeted. Good stuff!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Rand and Ben would be the perfect running mates.

Good for him. I definitely don't like his stance on guns, but he seems like a very trustworthy guy who would be open to new ideas.
    Libertarian Republican trying to help break the one-party state in Massachusetts

Looking for new liberty candidates for 2014 and beyond

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Rand and Ben would be the perfect running mates.
    The sad thing is, even with two medical doctors, one of them a black man, on the ticket, the usual suspects would still say Rand Paul is a racist who wants to the poor to get sick and die.
    “Do you not know, my son, with how little wisdom the world is governed?” - Oxenstiern

Violence will not save us. Let us love one another, for love is from God.

Did you see Hannity's expression when he found out he wasn't talking about Ted Cruz?

Hannity knows his audience is Tea Party, but he's establishment to the core. He fears Rand Paul.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think the people maybe interested in someone not owned by the establishments but it would be bloody l hell getting them elected
    Last edited by Working Poor; 03-19-2013 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Did you see Hannity's expression when he found out he wasn't talking about Ted Cruz?

Hannity knows his audience is Tea Party, but he's establishment to the core. He fears Rand Paul.
    I don't see that at all. Hannity's been giving Rand tounge baths for the last 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by mz10 View Post
    Good for him. I definitely don't like his stance on guns, but he seems like a very trustworthy guy who would be open to new ideas.
    What did he say about guns?

Quote Originally Posted by fearthereaperx View Post
    What did he say about guns?
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/conservat...-large-cities/

Asked by Beck for his thoughts on the Second Amendment, Carson gave the popular pro-gun argument: “There’s a reason for the Second Amendment; people do have the right to have weapons.”

But when asked whether people should be allowed to own “semi-automatic weapons,” the doctor replied: “It depends on where you live.”

“I think if you live in the midst of a lot of people, and I’m afraid that that semi-automatic weapon is going to fall into the hands of a crazy person, I would rather you not have it,” Carson elaborated.

However, if you live “out in the country somewhere by yourself” and want to own a semi-automatic weapon, he added, “I’ve no problem with that.”

i liked his speech which Obama had to bear !
    but his gun stance is a bit confusing.
    if he keeps picking up steam, he might be a potential 2016 candidate too, like Cain, but much more intelligent and informed.
    Ron Paul 2012: Liberty, Peace and Prosperity for America !

Ron Paul: Predictions of 24 April 2002 - see how many came true
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGDisyWkIBM

Vote On Principles, Defend Our Constitution, Follow the Path shown by the Founders !

I think he will see the light on guns. His response wasn't ideologically driven, so as a good person I believe he will see his mistake.

I'm a big fan of Dr. Ben Carson (although I don't quite understand his stance on semi-automatic weapons), but no one is perfect. His speech at the National Prayer Breakfast with Obama in attendance was beyond priceless.
    RAND PAUL 2016