Thread: Dr. Simone Gold - The Truth About the CV19 Vaccine - Plus a Petition

Dr. Simone Gold - The Truth About the CV19 Vaccine - Plus a Petition

America's Front Line Doctors Dr. Simone Gold lays it out:

Dr. Simone Gold - The truth about the CV19 vaccine

That's a nice big audience, lots of information here that politicians/msm will not air.

She wants to confront the airline industry as well :-)

Here's the petition (I signed it):

https://stopmedicaldiscrimination.org/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Interesting enough Dr. Gold was arrested for the protest (alleged riots and insurrection) on January 6.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    America's Front Line Doctors Dr. Simone Gold lays it out:

Dr. Simone Gold - The truth about the CV19 vaccine

That's a nice big audience, lots of information here that politicians/msm will not air.

She wants to confront the airline industry as well :-)

Here's the petition (I signed it):

https://stopmedicaldiscrimination.org/
    At the beginning, she is absolutely right about the lack of treatment in the US for COVID patients. It is politically motivated medical malpractice on a massive scale. The HMOs are the main culprits. An independent, small doctor can prescribe treatments before you are hospitalized.

Also, the FDA just gives emergency use authorization to their connected crony drug manufacturers, and not the other promising treatments.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.