Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [VIDEO] Ron Paul hour interview with Des Moines Register editorial board 11/19/11

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Oh, of course he does. But, I hope that part isn't confusing to people who don't know his stances as well as we do.
    The good thing is 99.99% of Americans will never make it to 39:52. : )

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ctiger2 View Post
    The good thing is 99.99% of Americans will never make it to 39:52. : )
    I hope they make it all the way through. It was great. This was clearly not about not knowing his stuff.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by trey4sports View Post
    yeah, that guy was an idiot and Ron put him in his place.
    the guy was a liar, nobody actually said that about him. he made it up to make himself feel like a victim.

Why is it a simple kind of man like myself with no "formal" education can listen to Ron Paul and understand what he says makes sense but what I assume to be highly educated suits don't have a clue?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed View Post
    Why is it a simple kind of man like myself with no "formal" education can listen to Ron Paul and understand what he says makes sence but what I assume to be highly educated suits don't have a clue?
    Education is run by the state, so highly educated is often synonym with highly brainwashed.

Quote Originally Posted by low preference guy View Post
    Education is run by the state, so highly educated is often synonym with highly brainwashed.
    that's pretty much it there.

You can't put diesel in a car that only runs on unleaded.

Wow. What a contrast if you think about the Herman Cain interview. Ron Paul's breadth of knowledge is unmatched. He is ON HIS GAME GUYS. This was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaBuddha2010 View Post
    Wow. What a contrast if you think about the Herman Cain interview. Ron Paul's breadth of knowledge is unmatched. He is ON HIS GAME GUYS. This was awesome.

Wow! What a great idea for a video! Put the Cain interview up against this Paul interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate-ForLiberty View Post
    Wow! What a great idea for a video! Put the Cain interview up against this Paul interview.
    Oh yeah! That would be a good one.

This is the interview to spread far and wide.

He really nailed it. These sit-downs with major newspapers always turn out well for Ron.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nobody can match Ron Paul on substance, we need everyone to watch this!
    Do you live in Michigan? Join our meetup and help spread the Ron Paul message!!

http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-39/

The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers.
    --Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by anewvoice View Post
    Nobody can match Ron Paul on substance, we need everyone to watch this!
    Indeed. Ron nails it!
    "Everyone who believes in freedom must work diligently for sound money, fully redeemable. Nothing else is compatible with the humanitarian goals of peace and prosperity." -- Ron Paul

Brother Jonathan

"I'm the BEST!" Ron vid 3 5 min mark. WOW. Just laying the Truth Bombs in these. Fantastic.

I agree, this is a fantastic interview. If I had any video skillz I'd break out topics to spread on twitter. Unfortunately, most who aren't already supporters won't watch when they see how long it is.
    "Integrity means having to say things that people don't want to hear & especially to say things that the regime doesn't want to hear.” -Ron Paul

"Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we've been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it." -Edward Snowden

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12