Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump to CNN Reporter- You are Fake News

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Look how they mock Christians at SNL. And how CPUd applaudes it.
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

So now that CPUd is spamming off topic spam again, I guess that means they've officially embraced the fake news label?
    They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the Lord was my support.

Quote Originally Posted by TER View Post
    Look how they mock Christians at SNL. And how CPUd applaudes it.
    LOL I wasn't in the audience.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The garbage being glorified by the elitist American entertainment industry is sucking the soul of this nation towards the pits of hell. Atheists and Satanists have corrupted this government so much that if it wasn't for the example and good will of other nations, we would have destroyed ourselves already. The forces of Satan are pitting the people of God against one other, and trying to destroy the Church. With stabbing knifes they come at Her. The difference now is that it is globally.

The Bolsheviks who slautghetered in the name of godlessness.

The Soviets, those men of lawlessness, who, like a large number of liberal Democrats, worshipped the State over the One Who is King of Kings.

In these modern times, we find it in Kosovo, aided and abbeded by the amoral slave to lust Bill Clinton.

In Egypt, in Iraq. In Palestine, in Syria. In Turkey and now here, in the US, where it may get a lot worse.

All perpetrated by the sons of perdition in the highest levels of state power.

All to the destruction and displacement of Christians and the annihilation of the Church.

I'm beginning to suspect that some of our paid posters on this forum (i.e. trolls) are not here to simply to spread propaganda, but more ipmortantly to collect data and information, on postings and posters. They are generating lists.

Be wary, my friends. When you sleep with snakes, you are likely to get bitten.
    +

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    LOL I wasn't in the audience.
    Only in spirit.
    +

CNN is fake news, regardless of what the trolls say.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    SNL has never made me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    They're mostly Canadians, I think only Americans laugh at Canadians.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Don't listen to the trolls, SNL doesn't make most Americans laugh either.

Last edited by timosman; 01-15-2017 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by staerker View Post
    Don't listen to the trolls, SNL doesn't make most Americans laugh either.
    Great comedy exposes uncomfortable truths. I think Norm MacDonald was the last uncomfortable thing on SNL.
    SNL is all about media narrative "truths".

Americans allowed Trump and Hillary -the media narrative handed to them. The lame main stream comedy continues.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Donna Brazile finally admits giving primary debate questions to Clinton campaign

“Among the many things I did in my role as Democratic operative and DNC vice chair ... was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign,” writes Brazile (pictured).

Saturday, March 18, 2017, 4:27 PM
    Donna Brazile has finally come clean: Yes, the fix was in for Hillary Clinton during last year’s Democratic primary.
    The former Democratic National Committee chair and ex-CNN contributor, in a piece published this weekend in Time magazine, acknowledged funneling inside info to the Clinton camp before two debates with Bernie Sanders.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3002221

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Donna Brazile finally admits giving primary debate questions to Clinton campaign

“Among the many things I did in my role as Democratic operative and DNC vice chair ... was to share potential town hall topics with the Clinton campaign,” writes Brazile (pictured).

Saturday, March 18, 2017, 4:27 PM
    Donna Brazile has finally come clean: Yes, the fix was in for Hillary Clinton during last year’s Democratic primary.
    The former Democratic National Committee chair and ex-CNN contributor, in a piece published this weekend in Time magazine, acknowledged funneling inside info to the Clinton camp before two debates with Bernie Sanders.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3002221

I
    just saw a video of her yesterday denying it to Meghan Kelly from last year
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234