Thread: Weirdosexuals eat their own at London "pride" parade

Exclamation Weirdosexuals eat their own at London "pride" parade

Feminists Clash with Transgenders at London Pride Parade

https://pjmedia.com/trending/lesbian...-pride-parade/

BY TYLER O'NEIL JULY 8, 2018 CHAT 28 COMMENTS

Twitter screenshot of lesbian banner against transgenderism that led the Pride in London parade.

We told you it would happen, and it finally has. Conservatives long predicted that feminism and transgenderism were ultimately incompatible, but for a long time it seemed like the LGBT movement might just hold them together. Well, on Saturday that movement burst open, as lesbians led the parade in attacking transgenderism.

"Transactivism Erases Lesbians!" read a banner that temporarily led the Pride in London march in the heart of Britain's capital.

This banner naturally caused quite a stir, with London Mayor Sadiq Khan denouncing it in a statement. "Pride is about celebrating difference and London's amazing LGBT+ community," Khan's spokesperson told PinkNews. "It's about showing those round the world that in our great city you can be free to be whoever you want to be and love whoever you want to love. The vast majority of those present at today's march respected and embraced that and the Mayor condemns the tiny minority who did not."

Who is that "tiny minority?" The final statement made it clear: "Transphobia is never acceptable."

While Khan was meant to lead the march, he ended up stuck behind the group "Get the L Out," a lesbian organization dedicated to separating lesbian identity from transgender identity. They started demanding that activists take the "T" out of "LGBT," but settled for opting out themselves, demanding the "L" be removed.

Pride in London, the group behind the parade, gave various explanations for allowing "Get the L Out" to lead the way. An earlier statement suggested the organizations allowed the lesbian group, supporting their intent to protest. "As we found in our recent Pride Matters report, 24% of people say a Pride is protest. 78% said it was a celebration," a spokesperson said.

In a second statement, the organizations pointed to the "hot weather" and a concern for crowd's safety in allowing "Get the L Out" to lead the parade. The organizers insisted they "do not condone" the group, although they did not condemn the lesbians.

"Given the hot weather and in the interest of the safety of everyone attending today's event, the parade group was allowed to move ahead," the organizers said. "We do not condone their approach and message and hope the actions of a very small number [of] people does not overshadow the messages of the 30,000 people marching today."

Many activists have called for the organizers to resign. "I am appalled that transphobic protesters were allowed to lead the march and the crowd asked to cheer them on," LGBT+ Lib Dems. Chair Jennie Rigg said. "This is a betrayal of the thousands marching. The Pride organizers should resign and offer a full apology."
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's been perfectly acceptable for decades for butch lesbians to dress like men and have what is generally considered a men's hairstyle.

The trans movement puts pressure on them. Are they trans? Do they support trans? Why don't they call themselves trans? If they are not lesbian, who can they date? Straight women? Does that make them straight?! Are they kicked out of the lesbian club?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

If they're not careful, and don't back off of the irrational hatred of penises, they may find themselves back on DSM.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It's been perfectly acceptable for decades for butch lesbians to dress like men and have what is generally considered a men's hairstyle.

The trans movement puts pressure on them. Are they trans? Do they support trans? Why don't they call themselves trans? If they are not lesbian, who can they date? Straight women? Does that make them straight?! Are they kicked out of the lesbian club?
    Who $#@!ing knows...or cares for that matter. The mentally ill weirdosexuals don't even know.

But it is precious to watch them duke it out...

Why I no longer hate ‘TERFs’

https://www.feministcurrent.com/2015...er-hate-terfs/

NOVEMBER 10, 2015 by PENNY WHITE

When all else fails, call your opponents TERFs. Regardless of the subject matter of the disagreement. TERF = Witch. pic.twitter.com/x4sLBhlOZZ

— Becca Reilly-Cooper (@boodleoops) November 8, 2015
    I used to hate so-called TERFs (Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminists). I thought they were mean, vicious, horrible people — an affront to feminism, to social justice, and to political purity. They were no better than puppy-kickers and kitten-killers in my mind. But, while I continue to fully embrace my transgender sisters in the fight against patriarchy, I will no longer vilify my feminist sisters who don’t. And beyond its convenience in writing this article, I will no longer use the word “TERF.”

Women are socialized to be caretakers. We learn to put everyone else’s needs before our own and, likewise, we are socialized to believe that everyone else’s oppression is more important than ours — especially the oppression of biological males. The oppression of men of colour by whites, for example, has always been taken more seriously than the oppression of women of colour. Police violence against women of colour receives far less coverage than police violence against men of colour.

In a recent interview, Fay Blaney criticized male leaders in Indigenous communities for failing to address the violence that happens against women in these communities. The most marginalized people in the world are poor women of color, yet progressives seem more concerned with the rights of gay men to marry than they are with confronting the trafficking and exploitation of these women by the multi-billion dollar sex industry. Lesbians were front and center supporting gay men during the AIDS crisis, but gay men could hardly be called “front and centre” when it comes to fighting for reproductive justice for women. Men on the left have a long history of ignoring women’s issues, seeing feminism as “bourgeois” and women’s concerns as unimportant — personal, not political.

Recently Caitlin Jenner was honoured at Glamour’s “Woman of the Year” awards, but Chaz Bono has yet to be nominated as “Man of the Year” by his brothers. The closest he got was a “Person of the Year” award at LA’s gay pride festival. I can only imagine how enthusiastically men would embrace an Esquire or GQ cover proclaiming Chaz Bono “Man of the Year…”

Yet Caitlin Jenner, a conservative Republican and deadbeat dad, who used to hang out at the Playboy Mansion and who can’t even be bothered to support gay marriage (because it’s not “traditional”), is championed by women. We celebrate her even though she supports a political party that seeks to systematically eliminate the reproductive rights of women. But because Jenner is transgender, understood to be a member of an oppressed group (despite her wealth and whiteness), we must consider her feelings and needs above our own. Because that’s what women are socialized to do. Is it impossible to understand why some women might be angry about this?

Females have never been the “default” human — that honor has always gone to males. And now we don’t even get to be the default woman. We are now labeled non-trans or “cis” women. Some trans activists are even claiming it is “cissexist” or “transmisogynist” just to refer to pregnant women as women. The Midwives Association of North America (MANA) will no longer use the term “pregnant woman” because they have been informed this is transphobic. Instead, they will use the term “pregnant person,” because it is now considered bigoted to imply a direct connection between women and pregnancy. So “womanhood” has been erased from the language of midwives in order to protect the feelings of a tiny percentage of the trans community.

It isn’t uncommon for transactivists to take offence to the acknowledgement of us breeders and bleeders. Author and trans activist, Julia Serano, tweeted that “contraception-centric feminism” has been “alienating” for her. Yeah, well, that tweet is pretty alienating to the hundreds of thousands of women who have lost access (or are in danger of losing access) to reproductive freedom over the past few years in the U.S. and to those still struggling for basic rights. I mean, what’s more important? That women have access to abortion and contraceptives or that people who aren’t female don’t feel “alienated?” Another popular gender***** activist, Laurie Penny, wrote an article for Buzzfeed complaining that feminism’s “focus on women” was “alienating” to the ***** community. We are talking about the women’s movement here, aren’t we?

…but I have to say that as an infertile woman, all this contraception-centric feminism over the last month has been alienating for me…

— Julia Serano (@JuliaSerano) March 3, 2012
    Is it really so unreasonable that many women are offended by their own erasure? What equivalent erasure are men asked to accept in deference to the trans or ***** community’s feelings? I can’t think of a single one.

Yes, transwomen deserve to be protected from employment and housing discrimination. Yes, they deserve to be protected from transphobic workplace harassment and referred to by their preferred pronouns. Yes, they deserve to be protected from street harassment and violence. But do they really have the right to demand access to every safe space reserved for women? Should a non-trans woman in prison really be forced to share a prison cell with a pre-op transwoman? (Or vice versa — the danger of having a penis in a women’s prison cuts both ways…) Whose needs come first and why?

Transwomen are not the same as biological women. So what? That’s why they’re called transwomen. Acknowledging that transwomen are different from females does not mean they are less than. What feminists who acknowledge that difference are asking is that the oppression of transwomen not be made more important than the oppression of women-born-women and that we not be asked, yet again, to sit down and shut up.

When cis people start getting murdered for being cis maybe I'll give a $#@! about how hurtful my insults are, until then shut up & sit down

— Cosmo (@CosN0) October 25, 2015

DJ Crystal Rose
    @NekoArc
    Is there widespread oppression because a person is a TERF? Are TERFs murdered every 36 hours for being TERFs? Sit the $#@! down
    12:28 PM - Dec 12, 2014
    See DJ Crystal Rose's other Tweets
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

Jessica Diamond ♿ @jessicaXDiamond
    If you are cis, then sit down, shut up and let @sophiaphotos teach you about the trans struggle.
    11:03 AM - May 26, 2014
    See Jessica Diamond ♿'s other Tweets

Deborah Budding
    @Nebula63
    Omg seriously? I will never NOT tell a TERF to sit down and STFU https://twitter.com/OHTheMaryD/statu...12428387614721
    5:07 PM - Oct 27, 2015
    See Deborah Budding's other Tweets
    Two thirds of illiterate adults in the world are women. Ninety eight per cent of sex trafficking victims are women and girls. Every day, 800 women die from preventable causes related to pregnancy and childbirth.

Thousands of women around the world are forced to give birth to their rapists’ children, even if the rapist is their father. In 31 states, rapists can sue their impregnated victims for custody or visitation rights. Thanks to dozens of abortion restrictions enacted over the past few years, less than a third of women living in the U.S. have reasonable access to abortion, and women throughout the world are subjected to forced child marriage, dowry murders, and female genital mutilation.

When women of all ethnicities, abilities, and classes are referred to as “privileged” in relation to transwomen — even transwomen who are white and middle or upper class — it feels to many of us as though we are being erased, that the systemic oppression of women, based on sex, is being erased, and that still the default human is someone else. Is that concern really so hateful? So evil? So beyond understanding or empathy?

Many liberal feminists and trans activists say yes. Even in the women’s rights movement, women’s oppression must never be centered.

And yet, I am trans inclusive. Personally, it costs me nothing to embrace the womanhood of transwomen. It’s a cheap and easy way for me to feel morally superior and politically righteous (which, I suspect, is why it’s so popular among the liberal feminist set). Luckily for me, being trans-inclusive and being a radical feminist is perfectly consistent with tradition. Andrea Dworkin, one of the great founding mothers of radical feminism, not only accepted transgender people (they were called transsexual people in the early ’70s), but advocated for free surgery and hormone treatments.

In Woman Hating, she wrote, “… every transsexual has the right to survival on his/her own terms. That means every transsexual is entitled to a sex-change operation, and it should be provided by the community as one of its functions.”

Pioneer radical feminist, Catharine MacKinnon, had this to say about transwomen: “Anybody who identifies as a woman, wants to be a woman, is going around being a woman, as far as I’m concerned, is a woman.”

I embrace my transgender sisters, and I refuse to reject them. But I will not reject my so-called “trans-exclusive” sisters either. I will listen and be respectful of their point of view. I will stand with them to dismantle systemic misogyny and I will fight for women’s liberation from our seemingly eternal sub-human status. And if transwomen are smart, they’ll do the same.

Transphobia cannot survive the dismantling of male supremacy. Neither can racism, classism, homophobia, or environmental destruction. Male supremacy is based upon gender extremism, and violence against trans people is committed by gender extremists (not gender abolitionists) who feel seriously threatened by any transgression of the strict gender binary. The same is true of homophobia. Researchers have discovered that sexism, racism, and classism all result from the same mental processes:

“Sexist people accept hierarchies and social inequality, they believe that different social groups have a status that they deserve and they feel that the social class to which they belong is the best.”

Male supremacy is destroying the planet. Under systems of male domination, women lose the freedom to control their reproductive lives. When women have the power to choose, they choose to have fewer children. Overpopulation puts an enormous strain on the Earth’s resources, contributing to famine, mass migration, deforestation, and climate change. Male supremacist societies are also more violent and likely to engage in warfare, which exacts a horrific (and potentially fatal) toll on the planet.

No more “might makes right” or the mindless confusion of violence with strength. No more “death is glorious and birth is disgusting” or “women are meat and men must eat.” No more promoting the hideous lie that some humans are born more valuable than others.

As Winona LaDuke said, “We don’t want a bigger piece of the patriarchal pie. We want a new pie.”

So you see, my trans sisters, when you assert your womanhood, what feminists really want to know is if you’re here to maintain the status quo or to change it. Because the status quo isn’t working too well for most of us. It’s hurting us. Women are still treated like $#@!. And unlike liberal feminists, we’re not interested in spraying the $#@! with perfume and calling it a flower bed. We’ve come with shovels and we want the $#@! gone. Will you shovel along with us? Will you march with us for reproductive freedom? Will you lobby for universal pre-k and paid parental leave? We need those things. Will you fight with us against the idea that there is such a thing as a “lady brain” and that it’s “naturally” pink and fluffy and emotional and drawn to makeup and restrictive — but sexy — clothing? Will you fight with us against women’s sexual objectification? Will you take a stand against sex trafficking and the sexual exploitation of women and girls? Or will your transition serve to reinforce those injustices? Do you come to womanhood offering support or just to make demands?

These are not unreasonable concerns. Women matter. Whether you help women or hurt women matters. If targeting a folk music festival or suing a women’s rape shelter is more important to you than dismantling male supremacy, you can’t really blame some women for questioning how well you’ve overcome your male socialization. Blaming women for anti-trans violence, which is committed almost exclusively by males, isn’t helpful either…

Anne Thériault
    ✔ @Anne_theriault
    · Nov 5, 2015
    Replying to @Anne_theriault
    Basically the article is saying "tolerate Greer's transphobia bc she has had good ideas." That's no reason to ignore bigotry.

Anne Thériault
    ✔ @Anne_theriault
    OMG YES VIOLENCE AGAINST TRANS WOMEN IS FULLY THE FAULT OF PEOPLE WHO SAY TRANS WOMEN AREN'T WOMEN pic.twitter.com/dgpzOo3XcX
    6:16 PM - Nov 5, 2015 · Toronto, Ontario
    View image on Twitter
    20 people are talking about this
    View image on Twitter
    View image on Twitter

Robbie Travers @RobBieTravers
    It takes an incredible capacity for intellectually dishonest to suggest Germain Greer and TERFS commit genocide.
    1:30 PM - Nov 6, 2015
    See Robbie Travers's other Tweets
    Whether or not we can work together depends on our collective political and ideological goals. We want to liberate women from patriarchy and transform the world — do you?

Collectivists will inevitably end up attacking other collectivists. Their own particular group will forever be victims until they're in charge. Then they're the focus of rage and will be taken down by the other put-upon collectivist factions.

Leftism is INHERENTLY conflict-oriented.

The spirit of Mordor.

Let's just hope it spreads.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I have so many questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post

I don't have any answers.
    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." —Jeff Cooper

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Boys have a penis.

Girls have a vagina.

Anything much beyond that are the fevered peregrinations of an unhinged mind and are to be avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Boys have a penis.

Girls have a vagina.

Anything much beyond that are the fevered peregrinations of an unhinged mind and are to be avoided.
    Exactly. So, if he's with a woman are they lesbians and how do they scissor? Wouldn't the penis get in the way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Exactly. So, if he's with a woman are they lesbians and how do they scissor? Wouldn't the penis get in the way?
    These idiot kids today are so limp, de-sexed and $#@!ed up between all the propaganda, insanity and whatever is in the food and water, that I doubt they can manage much much than playing with each other and an occasional dry hump.

Can you imagine going back in time back to the future style and trying to explain this $#@! to anyone? You would end up in a mental institution.
    "The Patriarch"

In a lot of ways EU is so far down the deep in, but in a lot of ways, we are just as fkd as they are.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

I only have one question: am I currently high?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist
    Can you imagine going back in time back to the future style and trying to explain this $#@! to anyone? You would end up in a mental institution.

instead of spot Waldo, it is spot HB.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.