Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Well, here begins the end of Tucker Carlson.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And I see Carlson has become an unperson...gone fishin' apparently.
    I think he is taking the time off on his own accord because he is rightfully pissed that they cancelled his writer. He seems like the kind of guy that treats his staff like family. Either that or the network is testing to see if people change the channel if Tucker isnt on.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I'm not hunting or saving anyone, just commenting that I don't find it particularly surprising.

Can you defend this obsessive compulsion to collectivize races of people so that you can label them 'lesser' and treat them as such?
    Yes I can.

I have had open warfare declared upon me and my family. Using Marxist propaganda techniques, the Bolsheviks, Jacobins and coloreds are determined to render people like me and my posterity unpersons, slated for utter banishment from the public square and reduction to third class citizenship status at best or subject to genocidal ethnic cleansing and murder at worst.

I have not a single feeling to spare for people who want me exterminated or for the self loathing fellow travelers that worship the Anointed Ones like gods.
    The only way the "Bolsheviks and Jacobins" win is if you give in to lumping them with the "coloreds" thus justifying their existence. Crispus Attucks was the first black man American patriot killed by police for militantly standing up against police brutality.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I'm not hunting or saving anyone, just commenting that I don't find it particularly surprising.

Can you defend this obsessive compulsion to collectivize races of people so that you can label them 'lesser' and treat them as such?
    That's exactly what the woke-ists are doing - "collectivizing races of people so that you can label them 'lesser' and treat them as such". Instead of answering my question, you've just repeated it back at me, while imagining you've made a different point.

And, yes, by approving of the witch-hunting, by implying that it's deserved, you are part of the witch-hunters' pack. You encourage the hunt and the subsequent violence.

Agree with you on the point that you are not saving anyone, but I bet in truth your "feelings" have you convinced otherwise - that you are serving some greater moral good, therefore view it as acceptable to hunt-down, degrade and banish all the "bad people".

That's convenient that Tucker now disappears when things start to get really interesting, after he's spent years bigly helping to foment the current situation of division. Quitting over some writer anonymous posts (which no seems to ask how was an anon post by his writer found and outed?) smells like bs cover story. The same guy that torpedo'ed Ron's 2008 campaign right before Iowa by injecting the newsletters into the media cycle when he worked for MSNBC.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    That's convenient that Tucker now disappears when things start to get really interesting, after he's spent years bigly helping to foment the current situation of division. Quitting over some writer anonymous posts (which no seems to ask how was an anon post by his writer found and outed?) smells like bs cover story. The same guy that torpedo'ed Ron's 2008 campaign right before Iowa by injecting the newsletters into the media cycle when he worked for MSNBC.
    Yes, could very well be a BS maneuver.

But this follows the usual procedure for those riding the banishment train: a public denunciation of the prohibited speech, follow by a banishment to the wilderness to search ones soul and cleanse it of hatred, then a tearful public confession and self criticism leading to disappearance.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I think he is taking the time off on his own accord
    On a Tuesday?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    That's exactly what the woke-ists are doing
    Tucker Carlson's ex-writer is woke?

Or is this "but Timmy did it too" 5-year-old $#@!?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

On a Tuesday?
    Yeah you might do that if you are needing down time. Especially if you put a lot of passion and energy into your work. Its called a sick day. Especially because the news cycle right now is about cancel culture and his writer got cancelled. There is also journalistic integrity when the news topic is about something that you may be considered biased even if you report it factually or take into consideration your own bias you have to consider what the viewer will interpret. Kind of like how some comedians can get away with certain jokes because of who they are.

Tucker Carlson's ex-writer is woke?

Or is this "but Timmy did it too" 5-year-old $#@!?
    Can't tell what you're trying to say. Your statement doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The only way the "Bolsheviks and Jacobins" win is if you give in to lumping them with the "coloreds" thus justifying their existence. Crispus Attucks was the first black man American patriot killed by police for militantly standing up against police brutality.
    Then talk to them, talk your people down...cause they sure as $#@! are not listening to whitey like me...I'm doing what I can and have my hands full with idiot white Marxists.

This is what I see every single day from blacks:

“So, therefore, the only way that they can act is evil. They have to rob, steal, rape, kill in order to survive. So then, these people that didn’t have what we have — and when I say we, I speak of the melanated people — they had to be savages … They’re acting as animals so they’re the ones that are actually closer to animals. They’re the ones that are actually the true savages,” Cannon added.

Now, I have no problem with Nick Cannon saying that or believing that.

I still think it's a free country...let him say what he wants, and if he thinks whitey is that bad, so much the better, he'll keep his distance and I'll keep mine.

The issue here is the extreme, criminal hypocrisy running around.

If any white said the same thing and was doxxed and exposed, they'd lose their job, their business maybe their life.

That, and when there is no answer, no pushback, no counter speech, then you are planting the seeds of genocide.

That's how it starts, that's how it always starts...the unanswered and unfought assumption, broadcast throughout every media organ, that some group of Untermensch is the fault of all that is wrong, and that if these sub-human savages can just be destroyed, all will be well into a glorious future.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Then talk to them, talk your people down...cause they sure as $#@! are not listening to whitey like me...I'm doing what I can and have my hands full with idiot white Marxists.

This is what I see every single day from blacks:

“So, therefore, the only way that they can act is evil. They have to rob, steal, rape, kill in order to survive. So then, these people that didn’t have what we have — and when I say we, I speak of the melanated people — they had to be savages … They’re acting as animals so they’re the ones that are actually closer to animals. They’re the ones that are actually the true savages,” Cannon added.

Now, I have no problem with Nick Cannon saying that or believing that.

I still think it's a free country...let him say what he wants, and if he thinks whitey is that bad, so much the better, he'll keep his distance and I'll keep mine.

The issue here is the extreme, criminal hypocrisy running around.

If any white said the same thing and was doxxed and exposed, they'd lose their job, their business maybe their life.

That, and when there is no answer, no pushback, no counter speech, then you are planting the seeds of genocide.

That's how it starts, that's how it always starts...the unanswered and unfought assumption, broadcast throughout every media organ, that some group of Untermensch is the fault of all that is wrong, and that if these sub-human savages can just be destroyed, all will be well into a glorious future.
    You know Nick Cannon actually did get cancelled after this right?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ni...es/ar-BB16Ngat

But it seems his rants about Jews were more of an issue than rants about white people in general.

https://movieweb.com/nick-cannon-can...al-wild-n-out/

And I talk to black people all the time. You can't imagine how much hate I got for posting this video on my FedBook.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

But it seems his rants about Jews were more of an issue than rants about white people in general.

Yeah, I was going to mention that, should have...yes, I am aware he got run off, but as you noted, it was more than likely because of his Jewish remarks.

Similar remarks haven't gotten Van Jones chased off CNN...or a hundred other talking heads and pundits.

And I talk to black people all the time. You can't imagine how much hate I got for posting this video on my FedBook.
    Well, good, although it seems they don't want to hear what you are saying either.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can't tell what you're trying to say. Your statement doesn't make sense.
    Do you have a problem with "woke-ists" "collectivizing races of people so that you can label them 'lesser' and treat them as such"?
    Pinochet is the model

Do you have a problem with "woke-ists" "collectivizing races of people so that you can label them 'lesser' and treat them as such"?
    The intent of your words remain indistinct, but I can tell you that I do have a problem with "woke-ists" who collectivize races of people so that 'you they can label them 'lesser' and treat them as such" beat, insult, cheat, assault, deprive of a means of self-support, rob, rape, kill, burn down, burn out, steal from, and destroy the property of... them.

I used the term "woke-ists", to refer to those who have adopted this pop-cult/philosophy necessitating a hateful and demented mindset. These are people who lack maturity and - like an unhappy 2 year-old - are incapable of thinking very deeply about much beyond acting out their own rage. They mistake instant conformity for empathy, symbols for individual people, and blind outrage for morality. Thats why they consider it entirely moral to hurt people who have never aggressed against them - their perverted sense of logic allows them to view people as mere symbols limited to either one extreme ("racists" = their "enemies") or the other ("anti-racists" - "heroes" = their own egos). Has nothing to do with race.
    Last edited by Valli6; 07-16-2020 at 09:08 AM.

The intent of your words remain indistinct, but I can tell you that I do have a problem with "woke-ists" who collectivize races of people so that 'you they can label them 'lesser' and treat them as such" beat, insult, cheat, assault, deprive of a means of self-support, rob, rape, kill, burn down, burn out, steal from, and destroy the property of... them.
    Okay, cool, that's great.

So, do you hold that same opinion of racists and woke-ists, or just woke-ists?
    Pinochet is the model

Cannon will keep his job as host of The Masked Singer:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-53428314
    Also he only apologized to the Jews, not whitey. And fiat dollars to donuts says he didn't even write the apology himself and just hired someone else to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by emazur View Post
    Cannon will keep his job as host of The Masked Singer:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-53428314
    Also he only apologized to the Jews, not whitey. And fiat dollars to donuts says he didn't even write the apology himself and just hired someone else to do it.
    And there you have it...all he had to do is kiss the right asses.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-17-2020 at 07:34 PM.

Okay, cool, that's great.

So, do you hold that same opinion of racists and woke-ists, or just woke-ists?
    Why the $#@! would you even suggest that I approve of beating, insulting, cheating, assaulting, depriving of a means of self-support, robbing, raping, killing, burning down, burning out, stealing from, and destroying the property of - anyone - as long as it's being done by racists? What a stupid question.

If you just want to call everyone racist, then at least have the balls to plainly call me racist - instead of contriving inane riddles which you imagine to convey great significance.

$#@! you and your HUGE $#@! of a pal, "Cap" - who has to hide his own, retarted message behind a neg rep - gutless turd.

(See how well ^ the english language conveys specific ideas, when you've got the balls to speak plainly?)

Why the $#@! would you even suggest that I approve of beating, insulting, cheating, assaulting, depriving of a means of self-support, robbing, raping, killing, burning down, burning out, stealing from, and destroying the property of - anyone - as long as it's being done by racists? What a stupid question.

If you just want to call everyone racist, then at least have the balls to plainly call me racist - instead of contriving inane riddles which you imagine to convey great significance.

$#@! you and your HUGE $#@! of a pal, "Cap" - who has to hide his own, retarted message behind a neg rep - gutless turd.

(See how well ^ the english language conveys specific ideas, when you've got the balls to speak plainly?)
    You mad bro?
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    You mad bro?
    $#@! you Captain $#@!.

Why the $#@! would you even
    Well, I wasn't sure how to take your response to me. You deflected things that racists do onto woke-ists, but then basically said that the two groups do the same thing... which left me wondering how my criticism of racists was somehow wrong or unwarranted.

The only thing I can think now is that you're entirely too entrenched in the left / right, my team / your team bull$#@!, so much so that you're compelled to try and bring up some random criticism of the "other team" any time anyone has anything bad to say about "your team."

You are imagining some completely different conversation which you believe is happening but only exists in your head.

"Wah you're calling me racist" only works if the other person is actually calling you a racist, and has become nearly as annoying as the original "wah you're a racist" that it is supposed to combat.

If you want to act like a stereotype and debate opposing stereotypes, I suggest that you take up posting on Reddit.
    Pinochet is the model

(What a pest)

TheCount = All time, Absolute KING of Projection!

Well, I wasn't sure how to take your response to me. You deflected things that racists do onto woke-ists, but then basically said that the two groups do the same thing... which left me wondering how my criticism of racists was somehow wrong or unwarranted.

The only thing I can think now is that you're entirely too entrenched in the left / right, my team / your team bull$#@!, so much so that you're compelled to try and bring up some random criticism of the "other team" any time anyone has anything bad to say about "your team."

You are imagining some completely different conversation which you believe is happening but only exists in your head.

"Wah you're calling me racist" only works if the other person is actually calling you a racist, and has become nearly as annoying as the original "wah you're a racist" that it is supposed to combat.

If you want to act like a stereotype and debate opposing stereotypes, I suggest that you take up posting on Reddit.
    ...said the stereotypist.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ATTgirlpouting.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	7629
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

TheCount = All time, Absolute KING of Projection!
    ...said the stereotypist.
    Great response, I am blown away by your argument.

I bet you're going to be so excited when "your team" "wins."
    Pinochet is the model

So do you maintain the Valli6 is a "racist?" Do you maintain that anyone here is a "racist?"
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123