Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump's remarks on vaccine development this morning

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Trump: No, we’re looking for a full vaccine for everyone that wants to get it. Not everybody is going to want to get it.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...e-development/
    Here's the problem:

He is now championing something he knows nothing about.

He has bought the public "health" (vaccine and big pharma pimps) bull$#@! hook, line and sinker.

He doesn't possess the intellectual curiosity to find out the truth.

He chose not to listen to RFK Jr.

He has NEVER stood up for the Bill of Rights or against the governors and mayors waging war on us.

He's signed on to hundreds of billions of dollars being funneled to tyrants and fraudsters under the guise of fighting something that doesn't exist (aka, "the invisible enemy").

Tyrants around the country have already mandated vaccines and not a peep from him about it.

It is his job to protect and defend the constitution, not push vaccines, and he isn't doing it.

I could go on but will just say here's the other problem: A lot of people were snowed by things Trump promised. A lot of other people were just hopeful and a lot of other people simply voted for him because if he wasn't elected then Hillary Clinton would have been. Wishes and third parties aside, in the fall of 2020, it will be Trump, who is a weak and unprincipled clown who is fairly pro USA or it's going to be full blown globalists Marxists (those handling Biden). Currently, simply out of stupidity, Trump is implementing the Marxist's agenda without even understanding that. I'd say he's doing about 80-85% of it. With Biden we'll get 100%. It is a terrible predicament. I understand anyone who can't vote for Trump and I also understand those who will to stave off that other 15-20% of the Satanists' agenda.

What matters here is freedom and the only use Trump provides is that he's very unlikely to sign any legislation for federally mandated vaccines and Biden would. It doesn't protect anyone from the abuses going on at the state and local level because Trump will not stand up for the Bill of Rights, which he easily could but is too stupid to even be aware of it.

Where does this leave us? I don't know. I just hope some brave or crazy soul takes an action that kicks off a war because that's what it's going to take to stop the Satanists. Trump won't do it and everyone supporting him, whatever their motivation, needs to understand that.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Look. We know how much you admire your king.

“Not everybody is going to want to get it.”

Key words, “not everybody is going to want to get it”.

The part you fail to understand, or willingly ignore, is that unless you get the shot, you will not be permitted to re-integrate back into society. States, government buildings, companies, schools, planes, trains, busses, cruise ships, etc etc etc will NOT permit you to pass go without one.

What part of, the Fed is funding biometric/pharmaceutical companies, do you NOT comprehend? Do you believe said companies will just vanish whether trump gets re-elected or not? And that on some particular day, all of the states and businesses are just going to magically open up without restriction?
    That's what I am so excited about having a President who opposes mandatory vaccines and a justice department that is willing to fight for our Constitutional rights.

Why are you opposed to that?

Remember, according to the OP it is very unlikely, if not impossible, that we will ever get a vaccine to begin with.

But if they aren't working on one, the blue states are not going to open their economy as fast, get their schools going, etc, etc.

So Trump is clearly making the smart play here to get things rolling.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And what they fail to get is: Government has NO GD business in healthcare!

It’s like they’re waiting for some magical solution to come down from the king-all-mighty, and ignore the real players that are rolling this out!
    Uh, no we want the Governors to open the economy.

And we are grateful that the federal govt. has made no mandates, and only rolled out guidelines. And that they are opposed to mandatory vaccines.

Why are you opposed to that?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Here's the problem:

He is now championing something he knows nothing about.

He has bought the public "health" (vaccine and big pharma pimps) bull$#@! hook, line and sinker.

He doesn't possess the intellectual curiosity to find out the truth.

He chose not to listen to RFK Jr.

He has NEVER stood up for the Bill of Rights or against the governors and mayors waging war on us.

He's signed on to hundreds of billions of dollars being funneled to tyrants and fraudsters under the guise of fighting something that doesn't exist (aka, "the invisible enemy").

Tyrants around the country have already mandated vaccines and not a peep from him about it.

It is his job to protect and defend the constitution, not push vaccines, and he isn't doing it.

I could go on but will just say here's the other problem: A lot of people were snowed by things Trump promised. A lot of other people were just hopeful and a lot of other people simply voted for him because if he wasn't elected then Hillary Clinton would have been. Wishes and third parties aside, in the fall of 2020, it will be Trump, who is a weak and unprincipled clown who is fairly pro USA or it's going to be full blown globalists Marxists (those handling Biden). Currently, simply out of stupidity, Trump is implementing the Marxist's agenda without even understanding that. I'd say he's doing about 80-85% of it. With Biden we'll get 100%. It is a terrible predicament. I understand anyone who can't vote for Trump and I also understand those who will to stave off that other 15-20% of the Satanists' agenda.

What matters here is freedom and the only use Trump provides is that he's very unlikely to sign any legislation for federally mandated vaccines and Biden would. It doesn't protect anyone from the abuses going on at the state and local level because Trump will not stand up for the Bill of Rights, which he easily could but is too stupid to even be aware of it.

Where does this leave us? I don't know. I just hope some brave or crazy soul takes an action that kicks off a war because that's what it's going to take to stop the Satanists. Trump won't do it and everyone supporting him, whatever their motivation, needs to understand that.
    Trump is not "championing" a vaccine, that is so far from the truth it is ridiculous.

He has spoken enough that we know, that he knows, that this vaccine probably will never come to fruition. He has said enough times that he doesn't even think the vaccine will ever be used because by the time they do make one, if they can, this will probably be gone. But he also knows that a lot of people don't want to open the economy until we have one, or until there is at least some work being done to get one done.

It gives them less excuses to keep their economy closed.

It amazes me that after 3 years of Trump making these strategic plays, turning Russiagate and the Impeachment and COVID-19, then turning it on their heads with Obamagate - and you still don't think he is operating on some type of deeper strategy. What else do you need to see?

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Uh, no we want the Governors to open the economy.
    Who is "we"? And why should we care what "we" "want"?

And we are grateful that the federal govt. has made no mandates, and only rolled out guidelines.
    What??!! Who mandated that GM and 3M stop making the products they were selling in a free market society and instead make products for the pharmaceutical industry, such as ventilators and masks?

And that they are opposed to mandatory vaccines.
    Who is "they"? Can you show me one quote from President Trump where he actually says "I am opposed to mandatory vaccines"?

And don't keep showing that lame quote he said yesterday, because he did NOT say he was "opposed to mandatory vaccines."

When mandatory vaccines were rolled in New York city this past summer due to the measles "epidemic," where children who were not vaccinated with the MMR vaccine were banned from school and public places, this was Trump's response:

Why would we expect a different response this time? Here is not a legislator, so he cannot mandate vaccines anyway. And the absence of an executive order to mandate them is not proof that he is against them.

He is pro-vaccine. Do you believe Trump is an anti vaxxer?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    If you don't think the governors should open the economy, you really don't belong here.

Who is "they"? Can you show me one quote from President Trump where he actually says "I am opposed to mandatory vaccines"?
    He has said it plenty of times, one of the quotes has been posted several times in this thread. He clearly was asked if the vaccine was for everybody, and he said it was for everybody who wants to get it, not everybody is going to want to get it. That is crystal $#@!ing clear.

He also talked about it before he was elected. Trump has strong concerns against vaccine safety, he has made that abundantly clear.

If somebody had told me 5 years ago we would have a President who was clearly against mandatory vaccines, and there were a bunch of RPF posters here who were anti-vaccine and were opposing him, I would say wow, I had no idea we had paid posters here who pretended to be anti-vaccine.

And don't keep showing that lame quote he said yesterday, because he did NOT say he was "opposed to mandatory vaccines."
    Uh, ya, that's exactly what it $#@!ing says. It says the vaccine is going to be for people that want it. That means it's not mandatory. Do you need a $#@!ing english class?

He is pro-vaccine. Do you believe Trump is an anti vaxxer?
    There is a middle ground, which is exactly where I am. I am not "anti-vaccine", but I have a lot of very strong concerns with the safety and efficacy of vaccines and how the federal government approves them and the shear quantity of vaccines they recommend/require.

That is exactly where Trump is.

That is also where Dr. Shiva is, and he is probably the most qualified person to talk about this topic imo.

If you don't think the governors should open the economy, you really don't belong here.
    And where exactly do you see me saying that? Straw man arguments are lame, and I am not sure you have any authority here to determine who "belongs" and who does not.

Take a look at my join date brother. We have both fought many battles together, and I have no bad feelings or bad intentions against you personally, it is just we don't agree on this issue.

He has said it plenty of times, one of the quotes has been posted several times in this thread. He clearly was asked if the vaccine was for everybody, and he said it was for everybody who wants to get it, not everybody is going to want to get it. That is crystal $#@!ing clear.
    Then show me the quote, because I don't remember him ever saying exactly that he is "opposed to mandatory vaccines."

He also talked about it before he was elected.
    Who cares? He also met with Bobby Kennedy and promised him to setup a vaccine safety commission, and he never did it.

Do you need a $#@!ing english class?
    Do you need to personally attack people when they don't agree with you? Is your argument so weak you have to resort to personal attacks?
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

And where exactly do you see me saying that? Straw man arguments are lame, and I am not sure you have any authority here to determine who "belongs" and who does not.
    That's not a "strawman", I said "Uh, no we want the Governors to open the economy."

Then you said:

What you should have said was, "Yes, I agree, we need the states to open their economies. I'm so glad we have a President who is doing what it takes to make sure that happens, even if it looks a little confusing to me. I'm also glad we have a President who has made it crystal clear that the vaccine will not be mandatory. We could be sooo much worse off right now, can you imagine?"

There is a middle ground, which is exactly where I am. I am not "anti-vaccine", but I have a lot of very strong concerns with the safety and efficacy of vaccines and how the federal government approves them and the shear quantity of vaccines they recommend/require.

That is also where Dr. Shiva is, and he is probably the most qualified person to talk about this topic imo.
    Dr. Shiva is a fraud who has just recently jumped on the vaccine bandwagon and attacked everyone else in the movement who has been fighting for health freedom for more than a decade.

He is intelligent, I will give him that.

Critical Questions for Dr. Shiva About His Attempts to Splinter the Health Freedom Movement - by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's not a "strawman", I said "Uh, no we want the Governors to open the economy."

Then you said:

What you should have said was, "Yes, I agree, we need the states to open the economy. I'm so glad we have a President who is doing what it takes to make sure that happens, even if it looks a little confusing to me. I'm also glad we have a President who has made it crystal clear that the vaccine will not be mandatory. We could be sooo much worse off right now, can you imagine?"
    So you took my questions (not statements) and projected your own version of the truth into them.

Wake up Dannno. Try to find an addiction program to free you from this Trump cult. There must be a 5-step program somewhere....

RonPaulForums

Must it be repeated: Government has NO business in healthcare, not matter what opinion a president or a governor might have on the topic.

The concern and the hard reality is, Fed.gov is giving plenty of tax payer funding to private and startup biotech/pharmaceutical companies, to develop “vaccines”, biometrics and tracking apparatus. The lobbyists have been and will work with whatever government entities to roll this out, on OUR tax dime.

What part of this do people not understand?
    @Cap, I need that head banging against that brick wall again!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Trump is not "championing" a vaccine, that is so far from the truth it is ridiculous.

He has spoken enough that we know, that he knows, that this vaccine probably will never come to fruition. He has said enough times that he doesn't even think the vaccine will ever be used because by the time they do make one, if they can, this will probably be gone. But he also knows that a lot of people don't want to open the economy until we have one, or until there is at least some work being done to get one done.

It gives them less excuses to keep their economy closed.

It amazes me that after 3 years of Trump making these strategic plays, turning Russiagate and the Impeachment and COVID-19, then turning it on their heads with Obamagate - and you still don't think he is operating on some type of deeper strategy. What else do you need to see?
    What do you call that video where said the Hasidic Jews needed to get the measles vaccine?

Look, I'm not saying not to vote for him to keep away the remaining 15-20% of the Satanic agenda. I'm just sayin' that's there's a lot of magical thinking going on, attributing some deep strategy to Trump's errors. Please show me where he has defended the Bill of Rights and gone after the tyrants.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

RonPaulForums

Must it be repeated: Government has NO business in healthcare, not matter what opinion a president or a governor might have on the topic.

The concern and the hard reality is, Fed.gov is giving plenty of tax payer funding to private and startup biotech/pharmaceutical companies, to develop “vaccines”, biometrics and tracking apparatus. The lobbyists have been and will work with whatever government entities to roll this out, on OUR tax dime.

What part of this do people not understand?
    @Cap, I need that head banging against that brick wall again!
    The entire "global public health" needs to attacked, attacked, attacked and dismantled. At the very least, here in the US.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Look, I'm not saying not to vote for him to keep away the remaining 15-20% of the Satanic agenda.
    I'm not saying not to vote for him either. I am on record as complimenting Trump when he does good things, like early on in this "pandemic" when he promoted safe drugs that were already in the market, and when he brought out that guy who promoted sunshine, etc.

But we have to judge him by what he DOES, not what he has said in the past he is going to do, or what people want to believe he is going to do.

There can be no denying that he knows exactly who these people are that he is authorizing HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars to be given to, and that they are part of Bill Gates' empire and goal to vaccinate every person on the planet.

He also just announced we are going to re-join the terrorist-led WHO, with their global agenda to vaccinate every single person on the planet.

He has already done it. Past tense.

To continue denying this, like it is some kind of chess game or over all plan for a greater good, is delusional and NOT based on any facts - only BELIEF, which belongs in the Religion forum in my opinion.

And I will do my job as a journalist, using my First Amendment rights, to call him out on it. Because honest, truth-seeking journalism, should be about preserving the truth and following it wherever it leads, and NOT having political party loyalties, or loyalties to political figures.

THAT, in my opinion, is what the intent was with the First Amendment when it was penned by our forefathers. The intent was to hold the government responsible to the people.

We have not seen that much in recent years, with the corporate media pretty much bought off by Big Pharma, which is also now in bed with Big Tech.

How sad that some people on this forum would suggest that I "don't belong here."

If that's the case, then I don't know what the purpose of these forums are anymore. As I have said previously, everything I am exposing here is also being exposed by the person these forums were named after, Ron Paul.

Ron Paul is most certainly not part of the Trump cult.

I'm not saying not to vote for him either. I am on record as complimenting Trump when he does good things, like early on in this "pandemic" when he promoted safe drugs that were already in the market, and when he brought out that guy who promoted sunshine, etc.

But we have to judge him by what he DOES, not what he has said in the past he is going to do, or what people want to believe he is going to do.

There can be no denying that he knows exactly who these people are that he is authorizing HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS of dollars to be given to, and that they are part of Bill Gates' empire and goal to vaccinate every person on the planet.

He also just announced we are going to re-join the terrorist-led WHO, with their global agenda to vaccinate every single person on the planet.

To continue denying this, like it is some kind of chess game or over all plan for a greater good, is delusional and NOT based on any facts - only BELIEF, which belongs in the Religion forum in my opinion.

And I will do my job as a journalist, using my First Amendment rights, to call him out on it. Because honest, truth-seeking journalism, should be about preserving the truth and following it wherever it leads, and NOT having political party loyalties, or loyalties to political figures.

THAT, in my opinion, is what the intent was with the First Amendment when it was penned by our forefathers. The intent was to hold the government responsible to the people.

We have not seen that much in recent years, with the corporate media pretty much bought off by Big Pharma, which is also now in bed with Big Tech.

How sad that some people on this forum would suggest that I "don't belong here."

If that's the case, then I don't know what the purpose of these forums are anymore. As I have said previously, everything I am exposing here is also being exposed by the person these forums were named after, Ron Paul.

Ron Paul is most certainly not part of the Trump cult.
    I wholeheartedly agree and you DO belong here - especially because of your insistence on sticking with the truth.

I don't know why defending Trump and putting words in his mouth or thoughts in head are so important. I'm willing to say I may still for vote for him, knowing he's a moron, but isn't as bad as whatever else we'll get. I was never a lesser evil kind of voter until 2016 and things are so bad now that I can only view voting from that perspective, now. I'm sure as hell not going to defend idiocy, even if I feel forced to choose it over Beelzebub.

-GLP poster

Then show me the quote, because I don't remember him ever saying exactly that he is "opposed to mandatory vaccines."

Still waiting for this ^^^^

I just did an Internet search for "Trump is opposed to mandatory vaccines" and did not find anything....

That is literally how insane you sound to me right now.
    That is just what I was thinking.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Where??
    He is all over the board..

He talks out of Both sides of his Face..

He is against it but he Funds it with Billion$.

give me a freakin' break.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    "They have to get the shot." - Donald Trump (his emphasis)

This needs repeating for those having difficulty with it.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

There is no "medical opinion" offered in that comment. Merely a bland statement supporting the fact that the Jews who were resisting the vaccination had no choice in the matter. "They have to get the shot." (Trump's emphasis) No election. Mandatory. Period. And Trump offered no objection of any kind to that reality.

Your spin is exceedingly weak.

This too.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Ron Paul is most certainly not part of the Trump cult
    Dude- you definitely belong here! You've been one of the best posters through this whole virus insanity- don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Dude- you definitely belong here! You've been one of the best posters through this whole virus insanity- don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
    I second that

Originally Posted by CCTelander

This needs repeating for those having difficulty with it.
    Along with: Government has NO business in healthcare.

Along with: Government has NO business in healthcare.

Absolutely.
    Chris

Do you really not understanding $#@!ing english?

[/B]Do you want to know who the pro-mandatory vaccine people are in this thread?

They are the people who are $#@!ING IGNORING THE FACT THAT ONE CANDIDATE RUNNING IS AGAINST MANDATORY VACCINES!!

Let me put it to you this way.

Let's say I was Bill Gates and I was trolling the internet trying to push foward my agenda.

Let's say I was on a forum full of people who are against mandatory vaccines.

Would my best strategy be to try and convince them that vaccines should be mandatory? No, that would be foolish, and it would never work.

The best strategy would be to go in and pretend that the candidate who is against mandatory vaccines is actually FOR them, so that nobody supports that candidate.

So you are actually coming here and doing THE ONE THING that someone who is pro-mandatory vaccine like Bill Gates would do in order push forward his agenda.

Stop pretending that you are more pure, stop pretending you are better than us because you $#@!ing aren't. You are pushing the same bull$#@! agenda Bill Gates would be pushing if he was an anonymous member of this forum.
    Oh look...a triggered Trumpkin.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Dishonest posters really don't belong here, imo. People who manipulate other people's statements, etc. I think we can all agree on that, right?

I'm not saying you are a dishonest poster, but I will give you a chance to redeem yourself.

Nobody said you don't belong here, nobody, ever. So what you are doing is making the forum look bad by being dishonest about what other people here have said. That is called defamation. People who defame the forum don't belong here, imo.

Earlier I made a comment that we all want the states to re-open the economy.

You said, "who's we?"

That statement insinuates that you don't want the states to re-open the economy.

I said anybody who doesn't want the states to re-open the economy probably doesn't belong here.

So, I guess the question is, do you want the states to re-open the economy? If you do, then you belong here.

If you want to apologize for defaming the forum with a dishonest statement that somebody said YOU don't belong here, when the statement was specifically that people who don't want the states to re-open don't belong here, well then maybe you just made a mistake. That can certainly be forgiven.

If you want to twist this post into something it isn't on purpose, then I would say you don't belong here. Dishonesty has no place in these types of discussions.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-17-2020 at 11:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    Oh look...a triggered Trumpkin.
    This post has a lot of redeeming qualities and is very persuasive, thank you for adding so much value to the discussion.

Now that Trump/Fauci got the ball rolling early on as the Fed is funding many of the biotech/pharmaceutical companies, and will now be left to the states, schools, businesses, government buildings to redress grievances, airports, cruise ships, recreational parks, etc....

that is a good move by Trump, because elections are coming up.

Remember, we must “win”.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast