Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any Progressive Rock Fans Out There?

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Some insane progression going on here

Funny... I just discovered these guys a few weeks ago.

Long time fan of...
    Dave Brubeck
    Yes
    Pink Floyd
    ELP

My wife and I these days are going through old jazz records of her father's.

In hopes of contributing something more obscure, I will add this:
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Saw AaL on the Progressive Nation at Sea Cruise in 2014. Saw Anderson, Rabin, and Wakeman last Tuesday in Portland. Have tickets to the Neal Morse Band in Seattle in January. And the new Neal Morse Band album "The Similitude of a Dream" may be my favorite of the 21st century.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbzl46CuPiM

Been here for almost 10 years but I still don't know how to post a YouTube video.
    War is in fact the true nurse of executive aggrandizement. - James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by libertyjam View Post
    Considering ELP understood their genre 1000x more than your little thumb brain ever will, I'll chalk up your ignorance to the comments of a fool.
    Quoted for posterity.
    I'd love to see what it was pre-edit.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveforliberty View Post
    Saw AaL on the Progressive Nation at Sea Cruise in 2014. Saw Anderson, Rabin, and Wakeman last Tuesday in Portland. Have tickets to the Neal Morse Band in Seattle in January. And the new Neal Morse Band album "The Similitude of a Dream" may be my favorite of the 21st century.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fbzl46CuPiM

Been here for almost 10 years but I still don't know how to post a YouTube video.
    Wish I could have made some of those cruises. I have the Similitude of a Dream, and have given it quite a few spins. Can't quite seem to get into it. I feel like I'm listening to a lesser remake of Snow.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12