Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Draymond Green: Earth 'could be' flat

Draymond Green: Earth 'could be' flat

http://www.sfgate.com/aboutsfgate/ar...t-10943225.php

February 18, 2017

There must be something in the water at the NBA All-Star weekend in New Orleans.
    Kyrie Irving recently revealed his belief that the world is flat, and Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green didn't disagree.
    When asked if he too believes the world to be flat, Green replied, "I don't know. I haven't done enough research. But it may be flat."
    The reporter then cited the bevy of scientific evidence and photographs that contradict flat Earth claims.

Golden State Warriors' Draymond Green (23) celebrates after scoring against the Oklahoma City Thunder during the second half in Game 5 of the NBA basketball Western Conference finals Thursday, May 26, 2016, in Oakland, Calif. Golden State won 120-111.

"Who's to say that picture is telling the truth?" Green said. "I can make a round picture with my iPhone today and make it look round. So I don't know. I'm not saying I think it's flat or round. I don't know. But it could be."
    Here's hoping this flat-Earth trend doesn't spread beyond the NBA.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Finally an elite willing to spread the truth about the globe lie!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

It's pretty sad, when basketball stars know more about the shape of our earth, than "scientists".
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

His manager has to be having fits... an NBA stars says his comments shouldn't matter.

Kinda defeats the purpose of paying them to promote anything.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Warriors at 55-14. Best in NBA. KD out with knee sprain. Draymond throws the ball away to the other team too much for my comfort zone. But the guy is pretty baddass. He's almost like a Rodman that can shoot outside the 3 pt. circle.
    Last edited by anaconda; 03-19-2017 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It's pretty sad, when basketball stars know more about the shape of our earth, than "scientists".
    But it's nice to know I can console myself with a Joe Scarborough song when necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    But it's nice to know I can console myself with a Joe Scarborough song when necessary.
    His music always cheers me up. When my father died, his music was the only thing that got me through.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Draymond Green and Kyrie Irving are obviously dimwits. What bothers me more are the left wing rants from Steve Kerr. For example "automatic weapons" and "outdated Bill of Rights."

"I kind of think that our forefathers would not have ok’d automatic weapons to be sold to everybody if they existed back then. Let’s have some checks. It’s easier to get a gun than it is to get a driver’s license. It’s insane. And as somebody who’s had a family member shot and killed, it devastates me every time I read about this stuff— like what happened in Orlando— and then it’s even more devastating to see the government just cowing to the NRA and going to this totally outdated Bill Of Rights, right to bear arms. If you want to own a musket, fine, you know, but come on. "

"
    who are so opposed to even holding a vote on not only the right to buy an automatic weapon" http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/warriors/2016/06/24/warriors-coach-steve-kerr-gives-impassioned-plea-gun-control/86360010/

I am not even a gun guy but I am pretty sure most automatic weapons have been banned since like the 1930's and kill about 0 people a year. Steve Kerr ranting about more taxes should be what concerns people not what mongoloid Draymond Green thinks about the Earth.

His music always cheers me up. When my father died, his music was the only thing that got me through.
    Hear, hear. Scarborough influences every gesture. Some things are a gift.

"I don't know. I haven't done enough research. But it may be flat."
    I'll save ya the time - it's not flat.

oblate spheroid

H/T AF and Gunny, I can't remember who told me that first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Draymond Green and Kyrie Irving are obviously dimwits. What bothers me more are the left wing rants from Steve Kerr. For example "automatic weapons" and "outdated Bill of Rights."

"I kind of think that our forefathers would not have ok’d automatic weapons to be sold to everybody if they existed back then. Let’s have some checks. It’s easier to get a gun than it is to get a driver’s license. It’s insane. And as somebody who’s had a family member shot and killed, it devastates me every time I read about this stuff— like what happened in Orlando— and then it’s even more devastating to see the government just cowing to the NRA and going to this totally outdated Bill Of Rights, right to bear arms. If you want to own a musket, fine, you know, but come on. "

"
    who are so opposed to even holding a vote on not only the right to buy an automatic weapon" http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/warriors/2016/06/24/warriors-coach-steve-kerr-gives-impassioned-plea-gun-control/86360010/

I am not even a gun guy but I am pretty sure most automatic weapons have been banned since like the 1930's and kill about 0 people a year. Steve Kerr ranting about more taxes should be what concerns people not what mongoloid Draymond Green thinks about the Earth.

It's the entertainment complex. We should know what side they would come down on.

Draymond's 3 pt. shooting is the only thing flatter than the earth. And I live in Oakland (unfortunately). Dude, seriously, leave the shooting to Steph, Klay, and Kevin Durant.
    Last edited by anaconda; 03-19-2017 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    I'll save ya the time - it's not flat.

oblate spheroid

H/T AF and Gunny, I can't remember who told me that first.
    Fancy way of saying round. Not buying it.

- Kim Kardashian

Not round, more like the shape of your "I Voted" sticker.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i-voted-sticker.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	5671

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Klay is the Warriors 2nd or 3rd best shooter and set an NBA record for most points scored in a single quarter (37). Earlier this season he scored 60 pts. before being benched for the entire 4th quarter. It's nutty over here.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Currently, a girl is circumnavigating their "Icewall", attempting to claim the Antarctic Cup.

https://lisablairsailstheworld.com

It can be fun watching FE'ers try to explain distance discrepancies between their theories and very well documented yacht races that circle the southern oceans...

lulz...
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Kyrie Irving and these guys messing with people's heads is hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Not round, more like the shape of your "I Voted" sticker.

Earth has a slight bulge around the equator, so it's not a perfect sphere. Therefore, oblate spheroid is more accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Earth has a slight bulge around the equator, so it's not a perfect sphere. Therefore, oblate spheroid is more accurate.
    Round/spheroid/ball-shaped, whatever geometrical wrongness floats your boat, because none of those terms are even remotely accurate
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    He doesnt even attempt to explain why there aren't polar bears anymore in the south pole.

Because he cant.
    - Kim Kardashian

Bill Nye settles this once and for all:

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    Yacht races, documented by ... who... exactly?

People with an agenda.

That's who.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    doesn't take into account miracles.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Yacht races, documented by ... who... exactly?

People with an agenda.

That's who.
    lulz...

For anyone seriously suggesting massive conspiracy - Over the years these races have had thousands of participants, and many thousands of observers, both pro and amateur...

40 years of life at the extreme

I've yet to have FE'ers stick around once I go down this road. Kinda like playing whack a mole on my FB feed...

~ C.Coolidge

Is this a subject where a presence of a Staff Moderator would be required?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast