0 0%
  • Economic Nationalism

0 0%
  • Social Justice Warrior

4 40.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Word Of The Year!

Thumbs down Word Of The Year!

We'll focus on the mainstream media, and their mockingbirds' spew of buzzwords, but also Higher Ed, the sheeple, the web, and the politicians they all love. If I've missed some, then sorry, but deal with it.

So, what's your pick for: Word Of The Year! ?
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 12-30-2017 at 12:18 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Woke as $#@!.

I really, really, really hate that phrase.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Woke as $#@!.

I really, really, really hate that phrase.
    Yes, some words/phrases (I used a couple phrases) were too diabolical to repeat. Thank Jesus I've forgotten most of them, but last year especially scared me away from all media for awhile.

I am confused , Am I to vote for the one I like the best , the one I dislike the most or the one I used most frequently ?

Sure.

You can also choose a word from the list that was most appropriated from indigenous cultures by the white man.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 12-30-2017 at 01:45 PM.

I haven't listened to even one episode of MSM blather in literally decades...

Occasionally snippets on Youtube that're linked to from here but it's rare that I do that...

I'm just not interested in some talking head trying to impart their views or emotions to any news I choose to ingest.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I haven't listened to even one episode of MSM blather in literally decades...

Occasionally snippets on Youtube that're linked to from here but it's rare that I do that...

I'm just not interested in some talking head trying to impart their views or emotions to any news I choose to ingest.
    Have you read or heard the word Collusion used more times this past year than in previous years?

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Sure.

You can also choose a word from the list that was most appropriated from indigenous cultures by the white man.
    Word for the day then , Chappaquiddick . From the Wampanoag Indian word Cheppiaquidne , meaning separated island .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    A fine choice. Clearly my poll needed more options.

With 60 views and 4 votes in, looks like SJW is leading. Some are using their three days to really think this one through. So much rides on the ballots.

I hate taxes and only trust myself with nukes . I sometimes Troll Danke , but he is lucky to know such a Great Warrior who understands economics and can help him with his retirement goals . I once meet a butthurt russian nazi hacker . I am often in collusion with a few people but never Putin . Thats how you use them all at once .
    Last edited by oyarde; 12-30-2017 at 04:14 PM.

Have you read or heard the word Collusion used more times this past year than in previous years?
    Nope.

I read most of the newz I ingest, it's harder for the spin doctors to imbue their slant in print...

Poll sucks.

But I voted for Putin, because I can.
    "I am a bird"

Nope.

I read most of the newz I ingest, it's harder for the spin doctors to imbue their slant in print...
    So Collusion rings no bells, or have you just read lots and lots of news about Collusion over the years?

If I told you 2017's most parroted news was our President Elect Trump's Collusion with Putin of Russia, you would have no idea what I'm talking about?

So Collusion rings no bells, or have you just read lots and lots of news about Collusion over the years?

If I told you 2017's most parroted news was our President Elect Trump's Collusion with Putin of Russia, you would have no idea what I'm talking about?
    I've seen the headlines and promptly ignored the articles...

Collusion is commonly used in conjunction with conspiracy when trying to put a spin on someones actions for the purpose of prosecution (or persecution) neither of which interest me as the likelihood of a sitting prez being prosecuted is nil...

I've seen the headlines and promptly ignored the articles...

Collusion is commonly used in conjunction with conspiracy when trying to put a spin on someones actions for the purpose of prosecution (or persecution) neither of which interest me as the likelihood of a sitting prez being prosecuted is nil...
    Were there a lot of headlines that read Collusion this year, maybe more than in other years?

State-ism. Because we can't live without the mighty and benevolent state.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess cuck was probably 2016. Huh?

Oh wait! Covfefe!

Covfefe was almost on there, but I second guessed adding it. I thought it was a 2016 word.

@AntiFederalist has vowed upon his True Scottsman's manhood that if he does not vote for Collusion, and often, he will make the following his signature:

Hetero Sex is Gay Because Woemynz Are Effeminate And Weak.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Oh wait! Covfefe!
    Personally , I like it , has a nice ring to it .

Were there a lot of headlines that read Collusion this year, maybe more than in other years?
    Could have been but like I already said I just discount such blatant forms of overt manipulation.

Why is this so important to you?

The term "whatever" is actually found to be the most offensive. Depends on the context tho. Saying "whatever this thing is" isnt generally considered offensive at all, but in other contexts, the term "whatever" can be interpreted as basically "$#@! you". Such as "do your job" to which a person responds "whatever".
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

@AntiFederalist has vowed upon his True Scottsman's manhood that if he does not vote for Collusion, and often, he will make the following his signature:

Hetero Sex is Gay Because Woemynz Are Effeminate And Weak.

WomenEffeminate”? What country do you speak of?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    The term "whatever" is actually found to be the most offensive. Depends on the context tho. Saying "whatever this thing is" isnt generally considered offensive at all, but in other contexts, the term "whatever" can be interpreted as basically "$#@! you". Such as "do your job" to which a person responds "whatever".

Ya, whatever...

That term applies to most of Oyarde’s posts.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Could have been but like I already said I just discount such blatant forms of overt manipulation.

Why is this so important to you?
    I tried helping you vote correctly. Why is deflecting so important to you?

I tried helping you vote correctly. Why is deflecting so important to you?
    I'm not going to vote.

The only reason I even posted in this thread was to comment on MSM blather.

Which words they use to try and influence their listeners has absolutely no bearing on my life whatsoever.

I'm not going to vote.

The only reason I even posted in this thread was to comment on MSM blather.

Which words they use to try and influence their listeners has absolutely no bearing on my life whatsoever.
    Just vote, I know you want to. Your real friends don't need to know.

Just vote, I know you want to. Your real friends don't need to know.
    Lol, right, not like all the imitation fake friends from Russia we all have here amongst each other!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

White privilege. :vomit:
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast