Thread: Israel Interferes In US Elections All The Time

Unhappy Israel Interferes In US Elections All The Time

As Progressive Jews Have Been Warning:
    http://mondoweiss.net/2017/02/interf...itics-scandal/

Which brings up the second exception. Israel tried to interfere in that 2012 election, as Chris Matthews sensibly reminded his audience recently: Benjamin Netanyahu tried to help Mitt Romney beat Obama. Sheldon Adelson held a fundraiser in Jerusalem for Romney.

Netanyahu didn’t stop there. After Romney lost, Netanyahu came to Congress to tell the Congress to reject President Obama’s nuclear deal. That was an unprecedented interference of a foreign leader in our policy-making, enabled by the Israel lobby; but there were never any investigations about that. Subsequently Chuck Schumer said he was torn between a Jewish interest and the American interest, before voting against the president, and he paid no political/reputational price for it; while President Obama said that it would be an “abrogation” of his constitutional duty if he considered Israel’s interest ahead of the U.S.; for which Obama was called an anti-semite.

Throughout those negotiations, Obama could never address the fact that Israel has nukes. This lie is honored by the press, in a way that it would never honor Trump’s lies. And the manner in which Israel got nukes, including thefts from an American company with the complicity of the White House, is only investigated by peripheral figures.

The Israeli interference in our politics is the conspiracy in plain sight that no one in the media talks about because they’re too implicated themselves. The two top executives at the largest media company, Comcast, are pro-Israel; one of them, David Cohen, raised money for the Israeli army. Netanyahu’s speeches to Congress were written by Gary Ginsberg, an executive at another media company, Time Warner, but hey, that’s not an issue. Four New York Times reporters have had children serve in the Israeli army. One of them is columnist David Brooks, who says that he gets gooey-eyed when he visits Israel. He is one of several Zionists with columns at the Times. Tom Friedman justified the Iraq War because suicide bombers were going into Tel Aviv pizza parlors. (Huh?) Yesterday Martin Indyk said on National Public Radio that Jared Kushner’s strong Jewish background was an asset for his being a Middle East mediator, a job that Aaron David Miller, who also has a strong Jewish background, defined as being Israel’s lawyer. Indyk, himself a mediator, started a pro-Israel thinktank with Haim Saban, an Israeli-American who was Clinton’s biggest funder and who lately smeared Keith Ellison at a giant gathering at Brookings, which he also helps fund, as “clearly an anti-semite” and “anti-Israel;” and Jake Tapper of CNN moved on to the next question, presumably because smearing a public official in that manner is not news. Saban is also chummy with Jeffrey Goldberg, one of whose qualifications for being the best journalist in his generation, according to the Atlantic’s publisher, is that he served in the Israeli Defense Forces, because he felt that America was unsafe for Jews. One of Goldberg’s first hires as editor at the Atlantic is Julia Ioffe, who hates Russia, and who told a synagogue audience last year after she was attacked as a Jew by Trump supporters: “Personally I was kind of glad to see the outpouring of antisemitism” because people had forgotten that Jews and Israel are the “underdog.” At another NY synagogue, believing that he was speaking off the record, Dennis Ross, the longtime White House “mediator” of the peace process, said that American Jews must be “advocates” for Israel, not for Palestinians. Again, not a scandal. But when Rashid Khalidi, who wrote a book about the U.S. being imbalanced in the peace process, warned that neoconservatives would “infest” the Trump administration, he was smeared up and down as an anti-semite.

What's with the wildly disproportionate outrage? Why Not Probe Israel? Let's see how far down the rabbit hole really goes. I'm game.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 09-30-2017 at 12:02 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    As Progressive Jews Have Been Warning:
    http://mondoweiss.net/2017/02/interf...itics-scandal/

What's with the wildly disproportionate outrage? Why Not Probe Israel? Let's see how far down the rabbit hole really goes. I'm game.
    I still have trouble comprehending this. Wouldn't most corporate special interests easily out bid the Israeli lobby for special interest favors and loyalty? I mean, do Jews run Lockheed-Martin and Monsanto? How does this work?

Prestige and favors can be as motivating as bribes. There's a bottom line somewhere. That's something a real investigation can discover.

We should keep in mind that Zionism is a nationalist movement from late nineteenth century, so they've had almost a century and a half to perfect their game. I'll browse my bookmarks for all of that roots stuff, and hopefully substantiate that, if they weren't particular where the Jewish homeland should be, even the early Jewish Congress were demanding a nation.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 09-30-2017 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    do Jews run Lockheed-Martin and Monsanto? How does this work?
    traditionally I guess it just depends on their specific goal- they have lots of tools in their tool-belt, not sure if its jews specifically, I would typically give they a different name. They control people by manipulation, by race baiting. Jews were just the social minority of the last few big wars, so they still hide behind the religion in order to play the victim card when people criticize their agenda.

If we are going to be specific and tell the truth on who controls our regime look no further then the money, don't follow the money, its the fed. Its the Rothchilds, the banksters who start all of the wars. Its really easy to hide behind victim cards and race cards and corrupt governments.

We should keep in mind that Zionism is a nationalist movement from late nineteenth century, so they've had almost a century and a half to perfect their game.
    keep in mind that fake news isn't new news. They have been perfecting the big lie for longer then that. Their game is divide and conquer, there are so many controlled opposition groups

Just like the Russians they hired to push their agenda of divide and conquer so they can claim Russia hacked the elections or the Saudis that perpetuated 9/11 or the despots we install into foreign countries and then have to topple, or the terrorist groups that we create that we have to go out and destroy. They won't control us if we ever realize that the establishment uses racism that they taught us so they can divide and conquer.

We're talking about Zionists. Orthodox Jews pay no respect to the Talmud or to Israel, because their Messiah is said to be the one who will lead them, not the State. Until then, their God tells them to wait in their nations and do good.

The issue is Christian Zionazis, even if church is declining, still overwhelm rational voices among conservatives, and the wealthiest secular Jews pound hard for Israel. These are Zionists; notice how they have no Jewishness, or they've become secular and Atheist, yet they shill for colonial Israel. I say get out of the ME, and Israel/Palestine be left to Fate.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    keep in mind that fake news isn't new news. They have been perfecting the big lie for longer then that. Their game is divide and conquer, there are so many controlled opposition groups
    Nope, Zionism crystallized in the mid-late 19th century. You don't find it any further back. If you want to dispute this any further, please open a topic in the history sub forum, and be ready to prove it there.

Nope, Zionism crystallized in the mid-late 19th century. You don't find it any further back. If you want to dispute this any further, please open a topic in the history sub forum, and be ready to prove it there.
    This goes back much further than the Zionist Movement of the 19th Century.

Like most of our most fundamental Western institutions, this story has its roots in Rome and the Roman Catholic Church. After the collapse of the Roman Empire, In both Charlemagne's Empire and the Medieval Feudal Period that followed it, USURY (lending money at interest) was outlawed between Catholics and any usurious property owners were subject to punishment under Roman Law. Under Jewish Law, Jews were forbidden from lending money at interest to other Jews, BUT not to none believers. This situation created incentives for Jews, who could neither own land under the Feudal System nor be excommunicated under Medieval Canon Law, to become bankers and financiers.

Some in the Jewish Community, like the Rothschilds (Red Shield), came to dominate the world of finance and banking from roughly the Renaissance to the Present. (Quite a feat I would say.)

This is not to say that this is a genetic, racial or "Jewish Problem" like Nordics & Anglos said it was in the 1920s and 1930s (in both America and Europe). What we are really dealing with is a Jewish/Anglo Banking Mafia which like the (much less powerful and much publicized) Italian Mafia is real and dangerous BUT unrepresentative of the rest of their race.

You don't condemn all Italians for the Mafia. You shouldn't condemn all Jews for the Banking Mafia.

With that said, do a small clique of Jewish Bankers participate in the Globalist Banking Empire? The history and the facts don't lie.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    This goes back much further than the Zionist Movement of the 19th Century.

Like most of our most fundamental Western institutions, this story has its roots in Rome and the Roman Catholic Church. After the collapse of the Roman Empire, In both Charlemagne's Empire and the Medieval Feudal Period that followed it, USURY (lending money at interest) was outlawed between Catholics and any usurious property owners were subject to punishment under Roman Law. Under Jewish Law, Jews were forbidden from lending money at interest to other Jews, BUT not to none believers. This situation created incentives for Jews, who could neither own land under the Feudal System nor be excommunicated under Medieval Canon Law, to become bankers and financiers.

Some in the Jewish Community, like the Rothschilds (Red Shield), came to dominate the world of finance and banking from roughly the Renaissance to the Present. (Quite a feat I would say.)

This is not to say that this is a genetic, racial or "Jewish Problem" like Nordics & Anglos said it was in the 1920s and 1930s (in both America and Europe). What we are really dealing with is a Jewish/Anglo Banking Mafia which like the (much less powerful and much publicized) Italian Mafia is real and dangerous BUT unrepresentative of the rest of their race.

You don't condemn all Italians for the Mafia. You shouldn't condemn all Jews for the Banking Mafia.

With that said, do a small clique of Jewish Bankers participate in the Globalist Banking Empire? The history and the facts don't lie.
    I get that, believe me I know the RC protected the Jewish bankers' usury. There's a History forum for discussing the crimes all three Sons of Abraham, but this topic's about Zionists meddling in US elections.

I get that, believe me I know the RC protected the Jewish bankers' usury. There's a History forum for discussing the crimes all three Sons of Abraham, but this topic's about Zionists meddling in US elections.
    History and news are a relative thing in a sense that it makes sense to reference the other as time tends to curve back on itself as history repeats itself and becomes news because people don't learn from history. Its the saying whats new is old. Its really easy to obfuscate this because they have done a good job poisoning our minds all of these years. The fact is these "groups" of people don't really exist in a sense that you or I believe them to be.

This divisional warfare is perpetuated by the people that print money. Its too easy to shame people for offending groups. Oh you offended black people BLM ect ect these groups of people get conned into following conmen who are basically controlled opposition groups. Trump used to be one of the bandleaders of a major controlled opposition group and his divisional speech made him so popular he became president because people thought that it was a way to fight this corruption. This is all about this perpetuation of fake money that gets printed out and handed out to people while we slave away for it. This is about the Fed and its subsidiaries not Zion.

I guess my point is that the history of banking is important when discussing Israel and US Elections. The same people who control US Elections (Fiat Banking Empire) control Israel and visa versa. It's not "meddling" per se if the people who run the show influence the election. It's only meddling when the "rogue" (independent) nations like Russia, China and Iran do it

Reasons Why Israel May Have Preferred Trump Over Hillary

Israel to Blame for Hillary’s Election Loss?
    Please consider the possibility that it was not Russia, but rather Israel, that was behind the damning release of information by Wikileaks.
    Before anyone hyperventilates, I am not saying Israel was responsible. Nor am I stating Russia was not responsible. I am simply going to present “evidence” in the same fashion as the intelligence report did regarding allegations, innuendo, and a smear campaign aimed at news agency RT.
    Reasons Why Israel May Have Preferred Trump Over Hillary

1. Hillary was Obama’s Secretary of State in a period of strained diplomatic relations with Israel. As Obama’s Secretary of State, Hillary called for a settlement freeze in 2009.
    2. Hillary supported an Iran nuclear deal hugely unpopular with pro-Israel advocates and more importantly, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
    3. CNN Transcripts from 2014 provide this interesting Hillary Quote: “The continuing settlements which have been denounced by successive American administrations on both sides of the aisle are clearly a terrible signal to send if at the same time you claim you’re looking for a two-state solution. Now when I was negotiating and I had been able to put together three face-to-face meetings between Netanyahu and Abbas, it was clear that if we were working off the 67 borders which was our stated position that President Obama had outlined, some of the settlements would be within any reasonable drawing of borders for Israel. But a number of them would not. And those that would not would have to be either dismantled or live under Palestinian rule.”
    4. August 5, 2016, Breitbart disclosed Hillary Clinton’s damaging Private Emails About Israel.
    5. On May 17, 2016: The Intercept reported Hillary Clinton Wasn’t Always This One-Sided on Israel
    Commissar Goygle prompts me to search for meddling in Israeli elections, whenever I search "Israeli meddling" instead. Then, Goygle suggests these new parameters:

"Your search is outside the bounds of The AIPAC Handbook, comrade!"

Last edited by Raginfridus; 09-30-2017 at 09:09 AM.

I guess my point is that the history of banking is important when discussing Israel and US Elections. The same people who control US Elections (Fiat Banking Empire) control Israel and visa versa. It's not "meddling" per se if the people who run the show influence the election. It's only meddling when the "rogue" (independent) nations like Russia, China and Iran do it
    Its too easy to con the "empathetic" into joining your cause because those people have been trained by society from cradle to grave to be vulnerable to the conman usually sociopaths because it creates a herd like consumer culture. These are your "white knights" that are peons that are used to brigade typically your white guys you see in the BLM movement or the Christians who are sympathetic to the people of "Jerusalem". It's no coincidence they chose that location to control the world.

USS Liberty Unavenged

50 Years Later...

ON JUNE 8, 1967, an Israeli torpedo tore through the side of the unarmed American naval vessel USS Liberty, approximately a dozen miles off the Sinai coast. The ship, whose crew was under command of the National Security Agency, was intercepting communications at the height of the Six-Day War when it came under direct Israeli aerial and naval assault.

Now, half a century later, The Intercept is publishing two classified documents provided in the cache of files leaked by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden related to the attack and its aftermath. They reveal previously unknown involvement by Government Communications Headquarters, the U.K. signals intelligence agency; internal NSA communications that seem to bolster a signals intelligence analyst’s account of the incident, which framed it as an accident; as well as a Hebrew transliteration system unique to the NSA that was in use at least as recently as 2006.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...ml#document/p1
    (Reminds me of Saddam's bombing the USS Stark, for which Reagan Christ shrugged off.)

False flags can win elections, they can enable wars, or they can fizzle with the unavenged deaths of US sailors.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 09-30-2017 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Not a fan of Israeli lobbies interference in US politics and not overlooking things like USS Liberty bombing or infamous Andrew Adler threat scandal or Lavon affir etc ... but to be fair they is the only non-racist democracy in mideast.

Related

LewRockwell.com: U.S. Senators Are Nearly All Stooges for Israel

Anyone has link to Ted Cruz speech to AIPAC ?

New Snowden Document Implies NSA May Be Putting Israel's Security Ahead of America's

9/11 was to punish U.S. for Israel policy: Philip Zelikow 9/11 Commission Exec. Dir.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Who Runs Hollywood?

I have never been so upset by a poll in my life. Only 22% of Americans now believe "the movie and television industries are pretty much run by Jews," down from nearly 50% in 1964. The Anti-Defamation League, which released the poll results last month, sees in these numbers a victory against stereotyping. Actually, it just shows how dumb America has gotten. Jews totally run Hollywood.

How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.
    As a proud Jew, I want America to know about our accomplishment. Yes, we control Hollywood. Without us, you'd be flipping between "The 700 Club" and "Davey and Goliath" on TV all day.
    I appreciate Foxman's concerns. And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.

--

jstein@latimescolumnists.com
    The 700 Club are staffed by Zionazis and Davey & Goliath are all about "Judeo-Christian" values. These shows celebrate the manufactured huwiteness that prog Jews pushed heavy for in the 30s-60s. Even when they're honest, the Zionist lays red herrings.

Even when they're honest, the Zionist lays red herrings.
    Something for the goyim to be excited about.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Something for the goyim to be excited about.

The Latin adjective also meant "of or belonging to the same nation," hence, as a noun, gentiles (plural) might mean "men of family; persons belonging to the same family; fellow countrymen, kinsmen," but also "foreigners, barbarians" (as opposed to Romans), those bound only by the Jus Gentium, the "law of nations," defined as "the law that natural reason establishes among all mankind and is followed by all peoples alike."

The Latin word then was used in the Vulgate to translate Greek ethnikos (see ethnic), from ta ethne "the nations," which translated Hebrew ha goyim "the (non-Jewish) nations" (see goy). Hence in Late Latin, after the Christianization of Rome, gentilis also could mean "pagans, heathens," as opposed to Christians. Based on Scripture, gentile also was used by Mormons (1847) and Shakers (1857) to refer to those not of their profession.

Who Runs Hollywood?

The 700 Club are staffed by Zionazis and Davey & Goliath are all about "Judeo-Christian" values. These shows celebrate the manufactured huwiteness that prog Jews pushed heavy for in the 30s-60s. Even when they're honest, the Zionist lays red herrings.
    Just more utopians trying to use force to enact the marvelous dreams they envision in their heads.

Just more utopians trying to use force to enact the marvelous dreams they envision in their heads.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    but to be fair they is the only non-racist democracy in mideast.

...seems to me many of 'them' are the worst anti-semites on the planet!....

https://thezog.wordpress.com/who-controls-the-economy/ ...this is instructive, althought this list is a few years old......
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 10-03-2017 at 08:21 AM.

Just, wow.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.