Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Left's Addiction to Abortion

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

The Left's Addiction to Abortion

What happened to 'safe, legal and rare'? They have completely exposed themselves.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Killing fetuses is high comedy these days! Just the funniest damn thing in the world, dontcha know?

Can we abort her?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

“The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Don't knock it till you try it? Eh? Sounds pretty gruesome to me.

Last edited by AuH20; 07-10-2018 at 05:52 PM.

"Safe, legal and rare" was (supposedly) the leftist desire years ago. Then Cthulhu swam left and it's all about how amazing abortion is, shout your abortion, no more shame, abortion reduces crime.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

When do they bring the Moloch worship out in the open?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Or why not just empty out the clinics of all medical professionals and staff & just set up a giant wood chipper.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Soon
    Do something Danke

Why do you even care if somebody has been aborted, what is it you AUH20?

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    Innocent souls deserve an opportunity to survive on this planet, yet they aren't even given the right to habeus corpus. Plus, it's really bad karma that I don't want to pay for in the end. Despite what these idiots say, there is a universal ledger being tabulated for crimes of this magnitude. And my philosophy includes animals as well.
    Last edited by AuH20; 07-10-2018 at 06:11 PM.

Why do you care if any one is killed?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Because we have souls, it seems you have sold yours.

Why do you care about shooting victims? Apparently human life has no value to you, gun control doesn't work and makes things worse but its only supposed purpose is to save lives.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Yeah, and no welfare is out the window to people, so why does it matter, it bloody doesn't. Complete flawed thinking on abortion. Care my ass, yeah right. Look at those reservations. Poor natives don't even have a proper home. All the governments fault. Not!

Yeah, and no welfare is out the window to people, so why does it matter, it bloody doesn't. Complete flawed thinking on abortion. Care my ass, yeah right. Look at those reservations. Poor natives don't even have a proper home. All the governments fault. Not!
    Go strangle a baby.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    On the other hand, if the Left is getting lots of abortions, there will be fewer of them to vote in the future. More for the Right since they won't have any abortions!

(noting that the OP was from a comedy show- even if in bad taste)

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 07-10-2018 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    On the other hand, if the Left is getting lots of abortions, there will be fewer of them to vote in the future. More for the Right!
    The fact that their immorality has disadvantages for them in no way means we should embrace it ourselves.

(noting that the OP was from a comedy show- even if in bad taste)
    Comedy is often used as cover to put the camel's nose under the tent, it is obviously the case in this instance because the left has been promoting infanticide in many other serious venues for a long time.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I live in an avg home and not on a reservation. I believe in no govt tax funded welfare . We all have our pet peeves and projects , I wish for reduced spending and limited govt as is provided in Article One Section Eight , the left dreams of killing babies .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    I'm not sure if the shovel faced wench realizes that if the eugencist ideal was reached, she probably wouldn't have made the first cut.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Need more Mexican immigrants!

On the issue of abortion, Hispanics overall have long been more likely to say it should be illegal in all or most cases. Over the last decade, this view has not changed much among all Hispanics, with between 51% and 57% saying abortion should be illegal in all or most cases (Pew Research Center, 2014c).16

This difference between Latino registered voters and all Latinos may reflect different views among U.S.-born and foreign-born Latinos, as most Latino registered voters were born in the U.S. Foreign-born Latinos oppose abortion by a margin of nearly 2-to-1: 60% say it should be illegal in all or most cases, while just 35% say it should be legal. By contrast, 51% of U.S.-born Latinos think abortion should be legal, while 43% think it should be illegal.
    http://www.pewhispanic.org/2014/10/1...easure-issues/

Not to say I told you so.....

Back when Obama ran the first time, we watched the Democratic National Convention. We were painting or doing random chores while it was on, and finally I stopped and looked at my husband. "These people are butchers. Listen to these speeches. There has not been a single one who has not spent at least ten minutes on abortion. It's their top issue."

I can only imagine the next thing will be to serve up embryos in the Capitol cafeteria.

Culture of death.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

On the other hand, if the Left is getting lots of abortions, there will be fewer of them to vote in the future. More for the Right since they won't have any abortions!
    Except they are importing them by the tens of thousands.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Except they vote for the child murdering Demoncrats anyway and they support all the other bad things the Demoncrats stand for.
    We don't need to cure cancer by catching ebola.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marenco View Post
    The great Robert Downing Jr. telling it like it is.
    There is no spoon.

Disgusting.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I'm not sure if the shovel faced wench realizes that if the eugencist ideal was reached, she probably wouldn't have made the first cut.
    No kidding.

From Jonathan Cahn's book "The Paradigm" Chapter 3: Days of the Gods

That any culture could permit the sacrificing of children is hard to fathom. But that such a thing could be considered a sacred act stretches the limits of comprehension. But this is exactly what took place in the ancient apostasy. Could even this facet of the paradigm correspond to the present day? The priests of Baal were the ones who oversaw and participated in the sacrifice of children. Their modern-day equivalents would be those who oversee the killing of unborn children in abortions. The following is a quote from a woman who literally oversaw the killing of tens of thousands of unborn children, Patricia Waird-Bindle:

“Abortion is a major blessing, and a sacrament in the hands of women . . . ” 1

The link of abortion to paganism, as in the sacrifices of Baal, Molech, Artemis, and the other bloody deities of the ancient world, is made clear in the words of feminist author Ginette Paris. In her book, amazingly titled The Sacrament of Abortion , she writes:

“It is not immoral to choose abortion; it is simply another kind of morality, a pagan one.”

She continues:

“Our culture needs new rituals as well as laws to restore abortion to its sacred dimension . . . ”

So what exactly is the sacred dimension that abortion, the killing of one’s child, once possessed and must now be restored to? Lest the connection remain in any way ambiguous, Paris spells it out:

“Abortion is a sacrifice to Artemis. Abortion [is] a sacrament for the gift of life to remain pure.”

Paris was not alone. Other proponents of abortion have spoken of the act as the sending of the slain child to the mother goddess, connecting abortion to the pagan child sacrifices of ancient times—as in the offerings to Baal. And though many advocates of abortion would never use such terminology, they will unwittingly speak of the practice and the right to perform it as sacred.

When Israel’s children were sacrificed on Baal’s altars, the nation deafened its ears to their cries. But God did not. The blood of the innocent would lead to the nation’s judgment. So in the modern case we have likewise lifted up our children on the altars of our apostasy and have likewise deafened our ears to their cries. But even by the most basic measures of morality, the clear and unavoidable truth remains: the killing of an unborn child, the taking of an innocent life, is as wrong and horrific as any human act could be wrong and horrific. And as in ancient times, no amount of words, legislation, or rulings can alter that fact. That we have sanctioned such a thing or have done and said nothing to oppose it is an indictment not only of our present civilization but of all who have sanctioned it or done and said nothing to oppose it.

For all those who have taken part in this or any act spoken of in this chapter, the love of God is greater than any sin, and His mercy, stronger than any guilt. All who seek His forgiveness will find it.

But as for a civilization that wars against the ways of God, sanctions evil, and sacrifices millions of its children on the altars of its transgressions, it stands as did the ancient kingdom—under the shadow of God’s judgment.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Reproductive rights? No. Termination rights. Let's get it straight.

Pro-choice is a propaganda term like Vegan "burgers" and "She's got a good personality."

She says "Anti-abortion" is "Anti-woman." What about female fetuses? The heartbeat can be determined at around 4-5 weeks. Fetal sex can be determined at seven weeks. 300,000+ females were aborted in America in 2014. Woman power? Way to support your sisters!

"Healthcare, childcare, education, gun control, environment" are all the tasks of parents. Something of which Michelle Wolf doesn't believe that woman should participate in. Easier just to abort. The responsibilities are just too much for women to handle.

Then compares giving birth to a woman $#@!ting on a table. Keep it classy, Michelle Wolf. Seems your schtick.

One in four have an abortion because there is no stigma anymore. Sure order up a pepperoni pizza and an Uber to your cinic visit. That fetus is just an inconvenience. Might as well get some good 'za while you're at it.

Somehow the child in your womb is not as cute as Paddinton Bear. Well, that's because one is a movie character and the other should scare the hell out of you because you have to become a real woman, not a fantasy/fiction kinda child woman, and actually accept responsibility.

And again she refers to abortion in fantasy/fiction terms. Like a Hogwarts PT program? No wonder the feminist movement is seen as infantile these days. Since by her logic she probably shouldn't have made it.

And of course she has to talk about her vagina. The same kinda woman that would disparage men for talking about thier penises, somehow thinks I would care about her glory hole. I don't and you couldn't pay me enough. Your thoughts are relevant and men's are not. OK. That's why they are making robots these days. And when I say "they" I'm talking men.

Woman ARE equipped to give life. That's what we are talking about. But, they can't do it by tribbing.

And again Michelle goes off into the fantasy land of "Star Wars." WTF is she on about? I'll tell what she is on about. Profit from dumb-asses that believe her bull$#@!.

And then she tells you that she is a rich liberal that "can always afford abortion." As if that is the best way to go about having sex. She doesn't even mention Plan-B. Which is now available over the counter. That's beyond her. Only the rich and famous have abortions and every other woman should too. Get it at McDonalds?

I'm sorry. This is just some sick $#@! that has nothing to do with feminism or "girl powarrrr!"

And why the hell is it that atonal, nasally, autistic screetching women are simply the worst comics? Roseanne, Sarah silverman and this chick.

Saw Michele's parade with flags & drums celeberating abortion. This is mind boggling, why they don't care about baby murder at all?

Left's addiction/celeberation of abortion is getting almost as loud as Right's addiction/celeberation of wars (although Obama's 8 years might have produced some lifestyle altering lessons, time will tell).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast