Thread: Government Agents Have Flooded the Freedom Movement

Government Agents Have Flooded the Freedom Movement

benfarmer

Government Agents Have Flooded the Freedom Movement

Through the Snowden leaks and others we’ve been made aware that governments have been monitoring all of our online interactions for years (1) usually with the help of the very sites who claim to keep our information safe(2). And we know of the old FBI program COINTELPRO(3) which sought to infiltrate, derail, radicalize, and discredit political organizations throughout the 50s, 60s, and 70s. But is there a modern version of COINTELPRO, armed with digital technologies that weren’t available in the 60s? Let’s take a look at what we know.

In 2014, the Snowden leaks revealed the existence of a secret British Intelligence unit (with involvement from the NSA) known as JTRIG (Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group.)(4) The scope of JTRIG's mission includes using "dirty tricks" to “destroy, deny, degrade [and] disrupt” enemies by “discrediting” them, planting misinformation, and shutting down their communications. The slides from the same leak also disclose the deployment of "honey traps" of a sexual nature by British intelligence agents.(5)

Have we seen activists in the freedom movement attacking other activists over the last few years over a perceived sexual wrongdoing with dubious evidence, at best? Of course we have. More than once.

Consider this quote(6): “Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable.”

To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums. Here is one illustrative list of tactics from the latest GCHQ document:

Any of us who have been involved with the freedom movement for a number of years have seen these very scenarios play out at least a couple of times. Coincidence? I seriously doubt it.

The main tactic used is to infiltrate groups, identify differences of opinions in those groups, cause fractures, and then watch as the groups start attacking one another instead of their common enemy.

Does any of this sound familiar to anyone? If so, congratulations! We’ve all been bamboozled in one way or another.

The Divide and Conquer technique has been used since time immemorial by states to keep the people from realizing where the true power lies: with the people. So let’s look at what the powerful say about how best to keep us all divided and conquered.

continued..https://steemit.com/finallyfreeameri...eedom-movement
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But that couldn't possibly happen here, could it?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    No, it couldn't. How is Mrs Spook these days?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    No, it couldn't. How is Mrs Spook these days?
    This coming from the guy who's main contribution is taking cheap potshots at people. You just insinuated Gunny is a Chinese agent-troll and now this.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This coming from the guy who's main contribution is taking cheap potshots at people. You just insinuated Gunny is a Chinese agent-troll and now this.

Precious, isn't he? I just ignore him out of contempt.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CCTelander View Post
    Nah, Fake News
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Of course.

If he doesn't make sure all accusations look like jokes before someone accuses him, it'll be too late.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 08-26-2019 at 10:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You guys are not using your own IP ? You have a cell phone ? Does your drivers license have your own picture ?
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is news to me. I always figured the Deep State wouldn't waste their time infiltrating.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    This is news to me. I always figured the Deep State wouldn't waste their time infiltrating.
    I guess there's nothing else for them to do so... welcome?

No prob, RPF has a new savior onboard, who even knows more than RP himself. We are in great hands. Just remember, it is imperative to sacrifice liberty in order to preserve it ;-)

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	236205-57083-alfred-e-neuman.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	6997
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Right , that's why they didn't bother creating TSA NSA NDAA PATRIOT ACT DHS FEMA .....

They would 'waste their time', my bet is that they do.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    No prob, RPF has a new savior onboard, who even knows more than RP himself. We are in great hands. Just remember, it is imperative to sacrifice liberty in order to preserve it ;-)

Have YOU accepted him as your personal Lord and Savior?
    Chris

They infiltrate anything that is fun .
    Do something Danke

So... hang on....

...............There's a freedom movement?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    So... hang on....

...............There's a freedom movement?

ROTFL!
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is old news and has been going on since long before anyone here was even born.

Everyone just wants to point their fingers at whoever it is they personally don't like so they act as if it is new.

You will never be able to be sure who they are so you have to follow ideas and not people, ideas that will undermine liberty and ensure the victory of tyranny are much more likely to have originated with the enemies in disguise.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment