Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul signals support for Red Flags

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    I'm not sure what you're saying any more.
    You think letting unlimited people come here who will vote for gun control will preserve the American values like the 2nd amendment?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm not sure what you're saying any more.
    The people who come here, if we have open borders and a welfare state, will vote to take your guns at a higher rate than the current population and thus your gun rights will be eroded.

Open borders and a welfare state don't mix.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The people who come here, if we have open borders and a welfare state, will vote to take your guns at a higher rate than the current population and thus your gun rights will be eroded.

Open borders and a welfare state don't mix.
    The dems don't even try to hide it anymore. They introduce themselves speaking Spanish at the debates and say they are for open borders and free healthcare for immigrants when we have Americans sick and dying becausw they cannot afford to go to the doctors or choose between buying medicine or food. Tbey dont like America. They hate America. All of tbe Trump haters must hate America too because he is the first president in generations that put Americans first.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You think letting unlimited people come here who will vote for gun control will preserve the American values like the 2nd amendment?
    No. Can you quote me saying that?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No. Can you quote me saying that?
    You are a known Trump hater. Who do you think is stopping tbe dems and rinos from having open borders? Your hero Pence who tbe deepstate tried to install with the phoney Russia investigation??? You support the deep state coup attempt insurance policy you just act like you don't

You are a known Trump hater. Who do you think is stopping tbe dems and rinos from having open borders? Your hero Pence who tbe deepstate tried to install with the phoney Russia investigation??? You support the deep state coup attempt insurance policy you just act like you don't
    Pence is Trump's hand picked VP. To support one is to support the other. To oppose one is to oppose the other. I oppose them, you support them.

I joined Ron Paul in not voting for Trump, just like I joined him in not voting for McCain or Romney. Ron Paul is consistent like that. So am I. The new anti-libertarian majority here is not.

How does that relate to this thread?

Pence is Trump's hand picked VP. To support one is to support the other. To oppose one is to oppose the other. I oppose them, you support them.

I joined Ron Paul in not voting for Trump, just like I joined him in not voting for McCain or Romney. Ron Paul is consistent like that. So am I. The new anti-libertarian majority here is not.

How does that relate to this thread?
    Fake news The RNC is a private institution who picks the candidates they only had to pick Trump because he threatened to run third party if they didnt.

I always liked Ron Paul more.
    Ron Paul never comprised the constitution!

Fake news The RNC is a private institution who picks the candidates they only had to pick Trump because he threatened to run third party if they didnt.
    Riiiiiight.

So Trump was lying about that?

Riiiiiight.

So Trump was lying about that?
    That he picked the person? Probably not lying if you know the whole context of the agreement. He picked the deal with the RNC instead of running 3rd party.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    I always liked Ron Paul more.
    Ron Paul never comprised the constitution!
    Ron Paul didn't run for president in 2016 he wasn't an option. It was Trump or Clinton, but that wasn't good enough for the deep state, they wanted to install Pence. Superfluous Man's hero.

That he picked the person? Probably not lying if you know the whole context of the agreement. He picked the deal with the RNC instead of running 3rd party.
    What deal? And who do you think he wanted to pick if not the person that he publicly claimed he had personally chosen before the convention took place, which was Pence?

Also, what's your source?

Mine is Trump himself.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What deal? And who do you think he wanted to pick if not the person that he publicly claimed he had personally chosen before the convention took place, which was Pence?

Also, what's your source?

Mine is Trump himself.
    That was the deal he made, it was run with the VP they picked or run third party. That's why the deepstate ran a phoney russia investigation to get Trump impeached so they could install Mike Pence. Next time if the deepstate sends goons with guns to my house they better $#@!ing just shoot me too, you can say I resisted arrest or tried to take your gun or suicided, you better $#@!ing kill me if you want to shut me up.

That was the deal he made, it was run with the VP they picked or run third party.
    I notice that you don't have a source. As far as I can tell, you made this all up.

But I'm still unclear on what you think the deal was and how it involved him picking someone other than who he wanted to pick to be his VP.

It sounds like you're saying the following:
    Trump won a majority of delegates at the primaries and caucuses, thus ostensibly guaranteeing him the Republican nomination.
    But in actuality, those primaries and caucuses don't mean anything and the RNC leadership gets to choose whoever it wants for the party nominee through some secret process, and somehow compel the delegates at the convention to vote for the leadership's choice instead of the candidate who won the most delegates at the primaries and caucuses.
    The RNC leadership was going to choose someone other than Trump, somehow avoiding a scandal and having the party faithful just go along with them even though Trump won at the primaries and caucuses.
    They told this to Trump, and Trump threatened to run 3rd party.
    So they caved and gave Trump the nomination.

At this point, Trump had all the leverage and could still pick the VP nominee he wanted. So why did he pick Pence?

He announced his choice of Pence via Twitter on July 15, 2016, 3 days before the start of the Republican National Convention.

I notice that you don't have a source. As far as I can tell, you made this all up.

But I'm still unclear on what you think the deal was and how it involved him picking someone other than who he wanted to pick to be his VP.

It sounds like you're saying the following:
    Trump won a majority of delegates at the primaries and caucuses, thus ostensibly guaranteeing him the Republican nomination.
    But in actuality, those primaries and caucuses don't mean anything and the RNC leadership gets to choose whoever it wants for the party nominee through some secret process, and somehow compel the delegates at the convention to vote for the leadership's choice instead of the candidate who won the most delegates at the primaries and caucuses.
    The RNC leadership was going to choose someone other than Trump, somehow avoiding a scandal and having the party faithful just go along with them even though Trump won at the primaries and caucuses.
    They told this to Trump, and Trump threatened to run 3rd party.
    So they caved and gave Trump the nomination.

At this point, Trump had all the leverage and could still pick the VP nominee he wanted. So why did he pick Pence?

He announced his choice of Pence via Twitter on July 15, 2016, 3 days before the start of the Republican National Convention.
    Are you saying the RNC is not a private institution that could techincally pick whoever they want as the candidate if there wasn't a populist uprising and it would be illegal if they picked someone who didn't win the voting contests?

Are you saying the RNC is not a private instuttion that could techincally pick whoever they want as the candidate if there wasn't a populist uprising and it would be illegal if they picked someone who didn't win the voting contests?
    No. Go back and re-read what I actually did say, and please let me know if I accurately represented your opinion.

No. Go back and re-read what I actually did say, and please let me know if I accurately represented your opinion.
    Ok than you agree with the fact that Trump threatened to run third party if he wasn't the nominee and won the contests and the RNC can pick whoever they want as the candidate because its a private contract. I am glad we can agree that they tried to install president Pence by running a phoney Russia investigation and impeaching Trump.

Ok than you agree with the fact that Trump threatened to run third party if he wasn't the nominee and won the contests and the RNC can pick whoever they want as the candidate because its a private contract. I am glad we can agree that they tried to install president Pence by running a phoney Russia investigation and impeaching Trump.

So you disagree with the fact that Trump said he would run third party if he wasn't the nominee and they ran a phoney Russia investigation to try to impeach him which would install president Pence?

So you disagree with the fact that Trump said he would run third party if he wasn't the nominee and they ran a phoney Russia investigation to try to impeach him which would install president Pence?

This is like pulling teeth.

Why do you not want to just say whatever it is you think happened?

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This is like pulling teeth.

Why do you not want to just say whatever it is you think happened?
    Why do you keep trying to move the goalposts of the conversation to irrevelant statements out of context? Are you disagreeing with the fact that the deepstate tryed to install Mike Pence or not its that $#@!ing simple.

Why do you keep trying to move the goalposts of the conversation to irrevelant statements out of context? Are you disagreeing with the deepstate trying to install Mike Pence or not its that $#@!ing simple.
    The goalpost was the question of whether or not Trump chose Pence as his running mate. Notice how you're the one who's been trying to move away from that question.

The goalpost was the question of whether or not Trump chose Pence as his running mate. Notice how you're the one who's been trying to move away from that question.
    Who becomes president if the deepstate impeaches Trump, why would they want Pence over Trump?

Who becomes president if the deepstate impeaches Trump, why would they want Pence over Trump?
    Also, why did Trump choose Pence?

The bottom line is, to support Trump is to support Pence. You can't have it another way.

The bottom line is, to support Trump is to support Pence. You can't have it another way.
    Why do you keep asking that question when I already answered it, they made a deal it was choose Pence or they run someone else and Trump has to run third party. Trump knew the odds were better in his favor to become president if he was running as a Republican.

He just wanted the deep state to feel comfortable..

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Why do you keep asking that question when I already answered it, they made a deal it was choose Pence or they run someone else and Trump has to run third party. Trump knew the odds were better in his favor to become president if he was running as a Republican.
    You must know Superf's playbook by now, you're never going to get anything different from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    You must know Superf's playbook by now, you're never going to get anything different from him.
    Yeah well his playbook is failing anyways no one even knows who the $#@! Mike Pence is. He is never going to be able to win an election by riding Trumps coat tails.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah well his playbook is failing anyways no one even knows who the $#@! Mike Pence is. He is never going to be able to win an election by riding Trumps coat tails.
    I probably won't vote for Trump either way, probably not even Rand after this 'due process' stab.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast