Thread: Sorry, but, why are we supposed to lose our minds re: N. Korea?

Sorry, but, why are we supposed to lose our minds re: N. Korea?

Because they are testing their weapons?

When did it become illegal for a sovereign nation to conduct weapons' tests?

or am I missing something?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    OF COURSE!
    didn u see the kore-reans $hoot that dude in LA with the water gun???

...that was US?

oh $hit...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post

When you are a globalist authoritarian imperialist bully, your business is to mind everybody's business while pretending to be the threatened party.

Well, everybody who is a slight bit informed on this knows that North Korea isn't going to attack anyone. They have been not attacking people for a long time. As well as that anyone that is a little bit informed knows that it's better not to attack them for various reasons.
    "I am a bird"

We're supposed to care because reasons. We shouldn't fall for this crap, but the Opium War was 16 years ago in everyone's minds, so the old lies and spin are paying off again. Its anyone's guess when Kim Jong Un will finally use up his usefulness, but it looks like we won't move on to Iran until this tool's out of our way. Then we'll invade Russia again. Then "Free Tibet" will be on everyone's lips, and we'll ramp up a Chinese Civil war. Again.

Our only hope for this insanity to end is being as far from civilization as possible, when Project Mayhem kicks off.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post

All you have to do is listen to the neoconservative (and teocon) pundits. They mention NK, and then bring up Iran. Their plan is that if they can justify action against NK, then they can use the same justification with regards to Iran.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"We gotta pass the bill to know what's in it."

"We gotta fight the war to know what's in it."

New (War) York Times and CFR member David Sanger accidentally admit truth on North Korea:

"The fear is not that Mr. Kim would launch a pre-emptive attack on the West Coast; that would be suicidal, and if the North’s 33-year-old leader has demonstrated anything in his five years in office, he is all about survival. But if Mr. Kim has the potential ability to strike back"

Washington's fear is that a nation has an ability to defend itself from Washington. Peter Gowans explains,

"In other words, Pyongyang has acquired the means of an effective self-defense. That, writes Sanger, makes North Korea “a dangerous regime.”
    Indeed, to a world hegemon like the United States, any renitent foreign government that refuses to place itself in the role of vassal becomes “a dangerous regime,” which must be eliminated. Accordingly, allowing pro-independence North Korea to develop the means to more effectively defend itself against US imperialist ambitions has no place in Washington’s playbook. "
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.