Thread: 9/11

9/11

In about a week, there's going to be a lot of patriotic hooplah.

Get ready people who think elections matter.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I am not into the patriotic crap and the civil liberties abuses that came from 9-11, but I do have to say I love watching W. rip one over the plate though. That has to be the best first pitch ever thrown.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    I am not into the patriotic crap and the civil liberties abuses that came from 9-11, but I do have to say I love watching W. rip one over the plate though. That has to be the best first pitch ever thrown.

I miss George Bush.

What is, something you thought you'd never say.

I even miss Cheney; every week, there was always a chance he'd "accidentally" shoot someone.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    I miss George Bush.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

There is no essential difference between G.W. Bush and retard, but the former would be much more fun at a bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post

@TheTexan

Proud moment in our time of darkness.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    @TheTexan

These things are important, m'kay?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    @TheTexan

Great pitch. I wonder if he ever considered going pro. He would have made a great baseball player.

Good thing he didn't though, or we would have likely never had him as a President.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Great pitch. I wonder if he ever considered going pro. He would have made a great baseball player.

Good thing he didn't though, or we would have likely never had him as a President.
    Do you know when to stop?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Do you know when to stop?
    Thats what my wife keeps telling me also
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Thats what my wife keeps telling me also

Is that because his ass is getting sore?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Is that because his ass is getting sore?
    Not anymore. Started using the brand of lube that HB recommended.
    - Kim Kardashian

Not anymore. Started using the brand of lube that HB recommended.
    4hrs and we don't even get the brand?