Thread: If there is a Wealthy Ron Paul supporter that is maxed out reading this...

If there is a Wealthy Ron Paul supporter that is maxed out reading this...

Just so you guys know I've posted this on DP:

http://www.dailypaul.com/227404/if-t...t-reading-this

and will also be forwarding it to some people in the grassroots that maybe able to help. I'm approaching this as a backup scenario to a certain extent if someone doesn't step up to do the May Money Bomb, last thing I want to see is a lot of great ideas floating around for May but nothing ends up getting implemented like what happened in March. If you see anything I should correct or add to in this email below let me know so I can make adjustments. Thanks.

Email:
    noonebutpaul@gmail.com

Subject:
    Project Funding Needed: May Money Bomb

I'm the Web Programmer on the past two grassroots organized money bombs: NoOneButPaul.com and InToWin2012.com which both helped to raise over 3.5M in donations to date for the official Ron Paul campaign. I would like to work on another money bomb in May, but unfortunately I cannot cover the expenses and the hundreds of man hours I've put into the previous money bombs without some help. We would need funding in order to cover some things so that I and my associate Creative Director can work on the project full-time for the next number of weeks and work on a theme and build out viral applications that will energize, motivate and help to organize grassroots promotion and get back to the fundraising levels we've seen with TeaParty11 and BlackThisOut. If this is something you or one of your colleagues may be able to help us with please get in touch. As far as the theme and date goes that is now in discussion so as someone that will be helping to support the start of this project we would value your input on these.

Thanks,

Jack (orenbus)
    noonebutpaul@gmail.com
    http://www.InToWin2012.com
    http://www.NoOneButPaul.com
    Last edited by orenbus; 04-18-2012 at 11:38 AM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish I can help...I really do.

I will put out the word to some people who would be able to contribute financially.

Thanks for all you do.

PLUS REP!

P.S. Do you have a chip-in I can provide a page to people who do want to contribute to this effort? How much money do you need? etc...
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

I might be wrong, but I think that once he starts collecting donations, he's a PAC.

He's looking for somebody to hire him.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I might be wrong, but I think that once he starts collecting donations, he's a PAC.

He's looking for somebody to hire him.
    No, this would work differently, assuming there is someone that can help us out first.
    Last edited by orenbus; 04-18-2012 at 02:05 PM.
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    I wish I can help...I really do.

I will put out the word to some people who would be able to contribute financially.

Thanks for all you do.

PLUS REP!

P.S. Do you have a chip-in I can provide a page to people who do want to contribute to this effort? How much money do you need? etc...
    +Rep

Thanks for the support, for this one I'd rather we not do a chipin. Dave and I got burned on the last money bomb doing a chipin, because even if only a certain amount gets raised we will feel obligated to do the entire project, since we are talking about three weeks at minimum working full time on this would be better if we can find another solution other than a chipin. Thanks again for support and putting out the feelers.
    Last edited by orenbus; 04-18-2012 at 01:58 PM.

What do you need funding for other than the hosting/bandwidth costs? Are you seeking to be paid for your efforts?

Sounds good Jack, you know where I stand on all of this and if I have any word for you I'll be in touch.
    Thank you again for all your hard work thus far and I hope someone is able to step up and provide some support so that you're able to continue your efforts while still having the needed funds to cover your bills. Regardless of what happens going forward you've already been a great asset to the cause of liberty.
    Delegates Matter MORE than the Popular Vote Find Out Why

2012 GOP Nominating Process (Demystified)

"The true danger is when Liberty is nibbled away, for expedients and by parts.... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men do nothing."
    CVRP connecting the troops, and those who support them, to grassroots action. Join Us

Ok
    How much funding are we talking about? I may be able to help you but I'm confused and need clarification. This moneybomb needs to be huge PM me
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    This moneybomb needs to be huge PM me
    PM Sent