Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iran cuts off oil exports to France!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Iran cuts off oil exports to France!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

All over the news! Drudge! Fox! CNN!

oh . . .. but France has been talking about banning Iranian oil imports since November of 2011. . .

and France only accounted for 2% of Irans oil exports. . .

and Iranian oil only accounted for 2.2% of France's oil imports. . .

nothing to see here

Happy WW3 everybody

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you really have something against the UK ? You can't even mention it.

Iran Stops Oil Sales to UK, French Companies

So this is another "You can't fire me, I quit!" moment..

EU: "Iran, if you don't stop your nuclear program, all of Europe will stop buying your oil"
    Iran: "Fine, I'll just stop selling you my oil"
    EU: "WTF!!!! THIS IS AN ACT OF WAR!"

I don't see why people would get so upset about this. They expect Iran to do nothing as sanction after sanction is put upon them?

Guess who will likely gladly purchase that oil? China.

All this posturing is for sissies, I wish someone would just swing and get it over with.

Iran like any individual is free to buy and sell to whom ever they wish. But in the minds of the violent apes who lead us, its too much freedom.

Drudge also reported yesterday that high gas prices in US are setting a new record in US, why is that happening?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by moderate libertarian View Post
    Drudge also reported yesterday that high gas prices in US are setting a new record in US, why is that happening?
    Should be replaced with "Dollar loses even more value".

WW3 here we come.

Quote Originally Posted by Sublyminal View Post
    WW3 here we come.
    The UK doesn't have the resources and France doesn't have the balls to go it alone.

Either the UK would have to pull out of multiple deployments and redeploy in a joint mission with France, or France will have to find another nation stupid enough to partner up with them (probably Israel). In any case, it would cause an international crisis probably comparable to the Suez Crisis, with the US trying to pull Israel back rather than jumping in the fight.

No one, not even the US is ready for war with Iran. Not any time soon. It will be months at the least.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesc View Post
    The UK doesn't have the resources and France doesn't have the balls to go it alone.

Either the UK would have to pull out of multiple deployments and redeploy in a joint mission with France, or France will have to find another nation stupid enough to partner up with them (probably Israel). In any case, it would cause an international crisis probably comparable to the Suez Crisis, with the US trying to pull Israel back rather than jumping in the fight.

No one, not even the US is ready for war with Iran. Not any time soon. It will be months at the least.

Israel has done said that they plan to attack sometime within the next 2-4 months. Spring or Summer to be exact, what do you think is gonna happen when Israel attacks? We're gonna run to our masters like we always do and defend her. And then France and Britain are going to run to their masters aka US.

Israel has done said that they plan to attack sometime within the next 2-4 months. Spring or Summer to be exact, what do you think is gonna happen when Israel attacks? We're gonna run to our masters like we always do and defend her. And then France and Britain are going to run to their masters aka US.
    Israel plays games with the US regularly. While it's true they have a huge influence over US policy, there is a limit, especially with a Democrat administration. The last thing Israel wants is self-destruction, and that's what they can expect if they go it alone.

While the US is positioning some assets, that's most likely for 1) Pressure; 2) Show of support to Israel; 3) Just in case.

Watch what happens in Syria. If Obama intervenes there, which looks much more likely than Iran, he won't be going into Iran any time soon, especially since it will open up an entire new front for Israel.

It's right now I hope for a Paul Presidency. All of this is insane.

MORE SANCTIONS!!!!!!!!!
    "I am, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by No Free Beer View Post
    MORE SANCTIONS!!!!!!!!!
    I say we sanction the Iranian Toys R Us.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    EU: "Iran, if you don't stop your nuclear program, all of Europe will stop buying your oil"
    Iran: "Fine, I'll just stop selling you my oil"
    EU: "WTF!!!! THIS IS AN ACT OF WAR!"
    Too funny!
    If Rand does not win the Republican nomination, he should buck the controlled two party system and run as an Independent for President in 2016 and give Americans a real option to vote for.

We are all born libertarians then something goes really wrong. Despite this truth, most people are still libertarians yet not know it.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Israel plays games with the US regularly. While it's true they have a huge influence over US policy, there is a limit, especially with a Democrat administration. The last thing Israel wants is self-destruction, and that's what they can expect if they go it alone.

While the US is positioning some assets, that's most likely for 1) Pressure; 2) Show of support to Israel; 3) Just in case.

Watch what happens in Syria. If Obama intervenes there, which looks much more likely than Iran, he won't be going into Iran any time soon, especially since it will open up an entire new front for Israel.

It's right now I hope for a Paul Presidency. All of this is insane.

I agree with you in hoping for a Paul presidency, but will he be enough to stop the inevitable, Can he get elected before WW3 breaks out? Well, if anyone here reads the bible, the bible does say something along the lines of "When Damascus falls, the end of days will be here" -- No matter how we look at it, if we intervene in Syria and take out Damascus, it's going to throw the world into WW3 and if we invade Iran, it's going to throw the world into WW3. There is not stopping this, makes me wonder how long before they re-implement the draft.

I've been hearing that Israel is mere months away from bombing Iran for several years now. FUD, SSDD.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed View Post
    All this posturing is for sissies, I wish someone would just swing and get it over with.
    Agreed !!!

If Iran is as big of a threat as we have been told (for years) they should have taken them out years ago.
    Let them keep thinking Ron Paul supporters are just a little army. Every military strategy manual in the world has examples of the bad things that happen to arrogant commanders of massive armies that underestimate the enemy. They all lose. We will win because the human heart, despite its detractors, is meant for truth and freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronulus View Post
    Should be replaced with "Dollar loses even more value".
    This^^ Gas is at record lows in terms of gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    I've been hearing that Israel is mere months away from bombing Iran for several years now. FUD, SSDD.

Except this time, I believe it's more than FUD. You starve a country enough and eventually they like a starving pet will attack. Iran and Israel are already making shadowy moves on each other with the assassination and the assassination attempts. This $#@! is like one big game of risk.

I agree with you in hoping for a Paul presidency, but will he be enough to stop the inevitable, Can he get elected before WW3 breaks out? Well, if anyone here reads the bible, the bible does say something along the lines of "When Damascus falls, the end of days will be here" -- No matter how we look at it, if we intervene in Syria and take out Damascus, it's going to throw the world into WW3 and if we invade Iran, it's going to throw the world into WW3. There is not stopping this, makes me wonder how long before they re-implement the draft.
    Well there's one thing for certain - if the US invades Syria, they will need to deploy a lot of troops to protect Israel and potentially Saudi oil fields. They will be permanent deployments, so if the US is to invade Iran after invading Syria, they will NEED the draft.

Luckily that's the problem for the government though. They can't invade Iran without taking out Syria first, but they can't invade Iran after Syria without a draft, which is political suicide.

Dark times ahead without Dr. Paul.

Well there's one thing for certain -

Dark times ahead without Dr. Paul.

Quoted for truth.

Quoted for truth.
    So he had better win, to return some sanity to the art of diplomacy.

Abandon Israel, repeal sanctions and begin trade.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The last thing Israel wants is self-destruction, and that's what they can expect if they go it alone.
    If they attack Iran even with our help they are doomed. Iran will burn Tel-Aviv to the ground with fuel air bombs. The people pushing for this war either think Israel is invincible or know very well this will start WW3 and the total destruction of Israel. Israel is not invincible and will be wiped out if they attack Iran.

Will people in America support a war with Iran? I cant see any Obama supporters or even some neo-cons supporting it. Things are so backwards. A possibility of a draft. You got to be kidding

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    If they attack Iran even with our help they are doomed. Iran will burn Tel-Aviv to the ground with fuel air bombs. The people pushing for this war either think Israel is invincible or know very well this will start WW3 and the total destruction of Israel. Israel is not invincible and will be wiped out if they attack Iran.

Israel thinks it's invincible, because of the saying "they are god's people"

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    Will people in America support a war with Iran? I cant see any Obama supporters or even some neo-cons supporting it. Things are so backwards. A possibility of a draft. You got to be kidding

With enough fear mongering the idiots in America, would support a war with China. We supported war with Iraq because of fear mongering, it's going to happen again.

Except this time, I believe it's more than FUD. You starve a country enough and eventually they like a starving pet will attack. Iran and Israel are already making shadowy moves on each other with the assassination and the assassination attempts. This $#@! is like one big game of risk.
    You believe the story that Iran was trying to assassinate some ambassador here in the US?
    I sure don't. That story had so many holes in it that it was easy to see that it was a total BS. Iran doesn't want war and will not make the first hostile move, but the press will lie about it and say they did no matter what the truth of the matter is.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Of course Israel will fall eventually. It never stood a chance. Israel will be more concerned about Syria and Egypt than Iran. Iran would not attack Israel if there were US troops stationed there. The US will undoubtedly deploy assets to Israel to help, at least until attacks become completely overwhelming.

The US is more concerned over China and Russia now. That's why I said that the US has a limit to how much it will support Israel. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the relationship between Israel and the west completely breaks down over its continued hostile actions towards Iran.
    Last edited by bluesc; 02-19-2012 at 11:43 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast