Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Twitter Files

The Twitter Files

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1598824197819666435
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1598829996264390656

Just post the whole article at once. Twitter still sucks in that regard.

So, to thumbnail this:

Twitter management were in direct contact with the Biden campaign, moles within the executive branch and federal law enforcement, and over 100 members of Congress, that all colluded together in a criminal conspiracy to deliberately deflect, cover up and whitewash legitimate and bona fide news reports that were severely damaging to the Biden campaign.

That about the long and short of it?

I'll be dipped.

Now, call me when some of these motherfuckers get frog marched off to a jail cell right alongside the political prisoners of Jan 6.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    So, to thumbnail this:

Twitter management were in direct contact with the Biden campaign, moles within the executive branch and federal law enforcement, and over 100 members of Congress, that all colluded together in a criminal conspiracy to deliberately deflect, cover up and whitewash legitimate and bona fide news reports that were severely damaging to the Biden campaign.

I'll be dipped.

Now, call me when some of these motherfuckers get frog marched off to a jail cell right alongside the political prisoners of Jan 6.
    Hoping it may get the J6 political prisoners released. Cases overturned.

Elon is still shaking trees,,
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

It said totally nothing new and provides a limited fallout to everyone and everything.

1. It's not jack's fault, it's some employees unintended, who only happen to all be tweeting blm, antifa, and woke posts.
    2. It's only from 2020, not going back to 2016 and before as is widely known.
    3. It's only's hunter's laptop, and not all the other mass censorship examples.
    4. It's only twitter, and not its ceo, even though there is documentation showing they were coordinating it among tech giants in 2016.

It's a really smelly pile of saying nothing, but an excuse almost every message. A wikileaks drop this isn't. Even given all the information about hunter's laptop thry censored isn't here. that information stays gone.

And right after this, to the minute, I saw multiple apple ads - that's a payout.

And apple is still helping a communist country commit massive genocide and lockdowns, and still adding covid people tracking to phones unasked for etc etc etc.

Mistakes were made! It isn't the former ceo's fault. It isn't the other tech giants fault like apple. It's the accidental mistakes of some employees someplace.

It's TOTAL crap.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 12-02-2022 at 07:43 PM.

Crap attitude 1776

Carry on

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Hoping it may get the J6 political prisoners released. Cases overturned.

Elon is still shaking trees,,
    He's obviously covering up for jack, covering up for some other people, and was just rewarded by apple after early dispute and last minute meeting this week.

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Crap attitude 1776

Carry on
    1776 wasn't a peaceful year. I imagine they felt even "better" about it. They were censored too.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    He's obviously covering up for jack, covering up for some other people, and was just rewarded by apple after early dispute and last minute meeting this week.
    He wasn't "rewarded"..

Apple Backed off.. under threat of greater competition.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    Here ya go: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1598822959866683394

So, to thumbnail this:

I'll be dipped.

Why would they? A private company online is and was biased. That isn't a crime and shouldn't be.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Why would they? A private company online is and was biased. That isn't a crime and shouldn't be.
    Government involvement makes your argument Moot.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I wasn't surprised

This would be in a violation of the 1st amendment.

For a government, admin officials to be demanding any companies to silence , censor voices.
    US govt is no different from a dictatorship govt.

He still hasn't named names.... who in the DNC??? who in the "Biden Team"? who in the US government telling them to censor???
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/RandPaul/status/1598871987807404034

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...46246495522816

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1598853708443357185

I hope twitter doesn't fire Elon for whistleblowing

O wait
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

[The Twitter Files: index of posts]

TWITTER FILES #1
    The Twitter Files
    Matt Taibbi (02 December 2022)
    Tweets (1-10):

Tweets (11-20):

11: https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1598829996264390656
    20: https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1598832411025952768
    [NOTE: There is a gap between index numbers 12 & 16, which seems to have been replaced with the tweet that reads "Okay, there was more throat-clearing about the process, but screw it, let's jump forward".]

Tweets (21-30):

Tweets (31-36):

Tweets (other):

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1598843310042279936
    to: https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1598853816874831872
    [NOTE: According to the Thread Reader compilation, the deleted tweet reads as follows: "While reviewing Gadde's emails, I saw a familiar name - my own. Dorsey sent her a copy of my Substack article blasting the incident ".]
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 07-15-2023 at 06:06 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by axiomata View Post
    PDF of twttr files regarding govt & twttr censorship, dumped by Elon Musk via Matt Taibbi

https://files.catbox.moe/ennefl.pdf
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Musk said more is on the way.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Yeah, because history tells us that nobody who put themselves on the "front-line" of a Marxist revolution ever put themselves in harm's way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So, to thumbnail this:

I'll be dipped.

And, as an agent of government actors, violated the First Amendment rights of millions of Americans.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

Yeah, because history tells us that nobody who put themselves on the "front-line" of a Marxist revolution ever put themselves in harm's way.
    They are feeling the pressure. People start saying weird things when they do.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    If the private entity acted at the behest of, or in concert with, government actors then the First Amendment may apply under State Action Doctrine, since the private entity could be deemed a "state actor." Granted, the courts are so corrupt that I can't see this getting any traction, but you can't, or shouldn't, allow the government to circumvent the Bill of Rights by colluding, bribing, threatening, etc., private companies.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    But censoring the speech of people you disagree with is totally okie doke.

What a sniveling, pathetic little weasel. Imagine being that neutered...

Ya know, if you engage in garbage, just own it. Don't try to pretend that you're now some kind of victim. Be a $#@!ing man, dude.

Gawd these people are slimy...

I've owned every screw up I've ever committed, and even some that I was just associated with. I've been through some crap in my life, and honestly I could hang a lot of the troubles in my life to those situations, but I don't - I own it. All of it. I made every decision, however those decisions were influenced by my past. I don't feel any comfort by crying about what happened to me to ameliorate decisions I've made. These people just lay in gutters all day long and expect the rest of us to feel sorry for them. I don't. Get up. Get your $#@!ing legs under you and get moving until your last breath.

Sorry - bit of a rant, but these whiny people who refuse to be responsible for their own actions are an embarrassment to humanity to me, and it makes me sick.
    Last edited by A Son of Liberty; 12-03-2022 at 07:36 AM.

Content starts at 20:00 mark:

Secret Twitter Files on Censorship of Hunter Biden Story

Glenn Greenwald goes live to discuss the newly released internal twitter files on the censorship of the Hunter Biden Story.

https://mobile.twitter.com/michaelma...98114358038529

The fact that
    @elonmusk
    handed the receipts to
    @mtaibbi
    instead of a corporate journalist is a massive change in how news is going to be disseminated in this country, and for the better

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast