Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Quadruple Vaxxed and boosted: Joe Biden has COVID

Quadruple Vaxxed and boosted: Joe Biden has COVID

Joe Biden Tests Positive for Coronavirus

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...r-coronavirus/

CHARLIE SPIERING 21 Jul 2022

President Joe Biden tested positive for coronavirus on Thursday morning, the White House revealed, just hours after returning from a trip to Massachusetts.

The White House said Biden, age 79, is only experiencing “very mild symptoms” and is fully vaccinated and boosted with four shots of the coronavirus vaccine.

The president’s last negative coronavirus test was Tuesday, the White House revealed, indicating it is possible he was positive during his trip to Massachusetts on Wednesday. Biden was not seen wearing a mask in public during his trip, as he met and traveled with Massachusetts officials to deliver a speech warning of the dangers of climate change.

Biden will undergo treatment of the antiviral therapy treatment Paxlovid, according to the White House, as he recovers from the virus.

White House officials stressed Biden would continue to hold meetings at the White House via phone and video conferencing through Zoom, despite his illness.

“Consistent with CDC guidelines, he will isolate at the White House and will continue to carry out all of his duties fully during that time,” the White House said,

Biden was scheduled to leave for a trip to Pennsylvania on Thursday where he planned to deliver a speech about crime and gun control and participate in a fundraiser later Thursday evening before traveling to his home in Delaware. Those events have been canceled.

The president will “continue to work in isolation until he tests negative” the White House said.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    heh. Gosh.

President Joe Biden tests positive for COVID-19
    https://nypost.com/2022/07/21/presid...-for-covid-19/
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

Just coming here to post that. lol.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

huh

it IS effective...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Take this product (vaccine) or lose you livehood... freedom to travel..visit loved ones etc etc etc etc etc

Wait... the product DOES NOT WORK!!

History books have something to write about

A pandemic of the "vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    A pandemic of the "vaccinated."
    Anecdotally, I am unvaxxed and have Covid right now. So the virus has mutated enough to bypass natural immunity from having the original version over two years ago. It didn’t help that I was burning the candle at both ends for a week before coming down with symptoms. Unfortunately, it’s worse this time than it was the first time, but that may be my fault.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

President Harris? Or will he be thankful for the strong protection....

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isn't this like multiple infections?
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Anecdotally, I am unvaxxed and have Covid right now. So the virus has mutated enough to bypass natural immunity from having the original version over two years ago. It didn’t help that I was burning the candle at both ends for a week before coming down with symptoms. Unfortunately, it’s worse this time than it was the first time, but that may be my fault.
    I'll bet you are also having the mild symptoms they attribute to the "vaccine."

So, that's the way cold viruses work. Covid is a scary name, but it's a cold. They juiced one up in a lab, it spread and caused more damage than most colds (BTW, fear lowers immune systems, too), and it'll keep circulating into infinity. Some variants will be worse than others and will hit different people harder than others, but it's a cold.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    So, that's the way cold viruses work. Covid is a scary name, but it's a cold. They juiced one up in a lab, it spread and caused more damage than most colds (BTW, fear lowers immune systems, too), and it'll keep circulating into infinity. Some variants will be worse than others and will hit different people harder than others, but it's a cold.
    Juiced up in a lab, in violation federal law, and released on purpose.

Will anybody or any government entity be held accountable?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Juiced up in a lab, in violation federal law, and released on purpose.

Will anybody or any government entity be held accountable?

Paxlovid is new drug they are Selling with this news cycle story.

CAPITALISM BABY!!!!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Seems about time for the mid term variant.

I'll bet you are also having the mild symptoms they attribute to the "vaccine."
    Yeah, that’s what they would say if I was Biden or Fauci. I wish it was mild this time.

Except that symptomatically, it’s more like a flu. Fever, fatigue, aches and pains. Hardly any congestion.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Make no mistake. They are selling Paxlovid

. F*er’s !!

Biden will undergo treatment of the antiviral therapy treatment Paxlovid, according to the White House, as he recovers from the virus.

Yeah, that’s what they would say if I was Biden or Fauci. I wish it was mild this time.

Except that symptomatically, it’s more like a flu. Fever, fatigue, aches and pains. Hardly any congestion.
    How do you know it isn't the flu? That PCR test can't tell the difference.

Hillary is unvaxxed and ready to rumbull
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

You might never know for sure, but I did a home test and it came back positive. IIRC, they did test the PCR tests to make sure they didn't get false positives for other colds and flus. It’s essentially the same symptoms as the first time I had it, and it’s the same symptoms that a lot of people are having. And flus generally don't happen in the middle of summer.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

The PCR test can't tell the difference between covid and a plate of pasta primavera.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    If only we could all lose our sense of smell. The stench of Hunter's corruption gets old.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-21-2022 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    If only we could all lose our sense of smell. The stench of Hunter's corruption gets old.
    That's the dead hooker in his trunk.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    That's the dead hooker in his trunk.
    That's to cover the smell of his money laundering.

What are the chances he ends up dying and Harris takes over?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast