Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IL - 6 dead, over 20 wounded, in Chicago area Independence Day parade mass shooting.

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    And what would this “prior action” consist of? Putting him on a red flag list? Arrest him? Involuntary commitment to a mental health facility?

How many weird and demented people are out there in the general public? How many mentally ill? How many of them are reported to police or encountered by the Police? How many people are we talking about here? How many of them will commit mass murder?

What type of government pre-crime program would be proposed, and what would it actually do in reality?
    Well, I find it concerning that many of these mass shooters always seem to be in contact with or are "known to" the FBI and law enforcement.
    The John Birch Society is a grassroots education and action organization to return the Republic to the principles found in the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution. -- Join the Fight!

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah, I agree with @Anti Federalist that if you include "Gangbanger with bad aim trying to do a drive by" you get a different picture of a mass shooter. But if you're talking about someone just snapping and going and shooting up a school or shopping mall (or parade), you're more likely to get a white person. That doesn't mean white people are inherently "evil." The biggest group for using SSRIs are white women. But women, in general, are more likely to choose a less violent means of suicide like poison.
    @jmdrake

And that would go a long to explaining why whites have a much higher suicide rate than other demographic groups.

Here's a bigger question: why are women, especially white women, so $#@!ing miserable?

They are, historically, at the peak of their power and wealth. They hold major positions of power across the board, they control not only their own wealth, but the wealth of spouses and ex-spouses, lovers and shack up mates, more of them go to college than any other group, their whims and fancies set the cultural tone for everybody else, and yet, every time I turn around, it seems all see is some shrieking harpie screaming about some perceived slight against them.

All this being possible only in a tamed world of convenience and luxury that men built and sweated and died to create.

It spreads, as well. Mrs AF used to be a sweet loving and passionate woman, who would happily just ride with me just to be in each other's company.

I do not recognize the bitter, complaining old woman she has become.

Is it me? Possibly, I am an $#@!...but I've always been an $#@!...in the words of the late, great Hank Williams:

Why don't you spark me like you used to do,
    And say sweet nothin's like you used to coo,
    I'm the same old trouble that you've always been through,
    So, why don't you love me like you used to do.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @jmdrake

And that would go a long to explaining why whites have a much higher suicide rate than other demographic groups.

Here's a bigger question: why are women, especially white women, so $#@!ing miserable?

They are, historically, at the peak of their power and wealth. They hold major positions of power across the board, they control not only their own wealth, but the wealth of spouses and ex-spouses, lovers and shack up mates, more of them go to college than any other group, their whims and fancies set the cultural tone for everybody else, and yet, every time I turn around, it seems all see is some shrieking harpie screaming about some perceived slight against them.

All this being possible only in a tamed world of convenience and luxury that men built and sweated and died to create.

It spreads, as well. Mrs AF used to be a sweet loving and passionate woman, who would happily just ride with me just to be in each other's company.

Is it me? Possibly, I am an $#@!...but I've always been an $#@!...in the words of the late, great Hank Williams:

Why are women in general so miserable and seem so intent on making their men miserable?

Women naturally want to push their man higher. But now we live in a world where they want to do that and they're being pushed to compete with their man at the same time. Think of Bill and Hillary Clinton. The ONLY reason Hillary stuck with Bill is because she knew he had the best chance at making it to the Whitehouse. But rather than being content at being a two time First Lady, she needed to get into politics herself to prove....something. Only....people don't like her. I mean yeah some people do, but not like they liked Bill Clinton or Barack Obama. It's not simply because she's a woman. People don't like HER. And it burns her up.

Women today will complain about so called "toxic masculinity" and simultaneously complain about the lack of strong men. And if you want to give yourself a root canal with a cordless drill, try co-parenting with a strong willed woman. In some cases she will argue you down about things you both know that she wants. As in she wants the boy to wear a tie to church but she'll argue against you telling the boy to wear a tie to church because you are the one saying it. (Made up example to protect the guilty.) And when stuff goes wrong later, don't you DARE say "That's what I was trying to avoid when I did X" because that's like you saying "I told you so." She can bring up the past forever but don't you DARE point out what SHE did wrong, even in the nicest possible way. Even if all you're trying to do is get her to fix her mistake. Nope. The God fearing women are the worst because they've convinced themselves that their own opinions are the voice of the Almighty.

/rant
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Women today will complain about so called "toxic masculinity" and simultaneously complain about the lack of strong men. And if you want to give yourself a root canal with a cordless drill, try co-parenting with a strong willed woman. In some cases she will argue you down about things you both know that she wants. As in she wants the boy to wear a tie to church but she'll argue against you telling the boy to wear a tie to church because you are the one saying it. (Made up example to protect the guilty.) And when stuff goes wrong later, don't you DARE say "That's what I was trying to avoid when I did X" because that's like you saying "I told you so." She can bring up the past forever but don't you DARE point out what SHE did wrong, even in the nicest possible way. Even if all you're trying to do is get her to fix her mistake. Nope.

The God fearing women are the worst because they've convinced themselves that their own opinions are the voice of the Almighty.

/rant
    Well, I'll be dipped...THAT just made a 10,000 watt Mazda light up over my head.

Owe you a rep or twenty.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

The God fearing women are the worst because they've convinced themselves that their own opinions are the voice of the Almighty.
    That used to be true, and to a degree it still is. But since then, liberal politics got elevated to the status of a religion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That used to be true, and to a degree it still is. But since then, liberal politics got elevated to the status of a religion.
    Take a God fearing woman that's also into liberal politics....yes they do exist......I've run into MANY of them....

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Take a God fearing woman that's also into liberal politics....yes they do exist......I've run into MANY of them....
    You want me to take one? No, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You want me to take one? No, thank you.

Thanks for the info! I didn't know that. I did know about the Buffalo shooter that had the Azov battalion patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    @jmdrake

1:00 - 8:30

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Their psyops pics are getting lamer & lamer

You're all a bunch of cis-hetero-normative bigots. Reported.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...12383986999302

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    You're all a bunch of cis-hetero-normative bigots. Reported.

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok/sta...12383986999302
    I dunno, this last dude was wearing a dress.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Their psyops pics are getting lamer & lamer
    They're becoming more and more obvious by the day.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12