Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Roe v Wade overturned ?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Wow! At 50 seconds in. "Outside the quarantine zone a new pathogen has killed 27 people." Sound familiar?

Note the symbolism at a 0:04 mark, on both sides of the screen. Red Jesuit (Vatican)/Knights Templar Crusades crosses. The original design of the symbol carried had the two horizontal lines of equal length. Later it was changed to what is now called the Patriarchal cross or the Cross of Lorraine. It's all the same symbol of the Vatican's foot soldiers.

Hmmm....all SCOTUS justices are all Jesuits and Catholics and administer the City of London's legal and monetary system based on Roman law and trusts. Must all be coincidence.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    SCOTUS sure has bailed out the Democratic Party for the mid-term election. Dems had precisely -zero- to run on before but now have the biggest of red meat emotional hot buttons to run on.

Every run up to an election invariably some hot button social issue is resurrected just in time for fundraising and soap-boxing.
    I'm always reminded of this scene:

Yep!

And one of the greatest movies ever made to show exactly what's going on.
    There is no spoon.

Pro-Abortion Protester to Pro-Lifer: ‘I Don’t Love Abortion, I Just $#@!ing Hate You’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...king-hate-you/

HANNAH BLEAU 16 May 2022

A pro-abortion advocate on Saturday told a pro-life demonstrator outside of the Supreme Court that he did not love abortion but just “$#@!ing hate[d]” her, calling her a “controlling, unbelievable bitch.”

“Women deserve better than abortion,” a pro-life activist shouted during protests outside of the Supreme Court on Saturday — protests spurred by the leak of a draft Supreme Court opinion overturning Roe v. Wade.

“Abortion-loving men are creepy,” she repeatedly shouted as an opposing activist shouted “pro-choice!”

“I don’t love abortion. I just $#@!ing hate you. I just hate you,” he later said to the pro-life woman, calling her a “controlling, unbelievable bitch.”

“I don’t love abortion. I just can’t stand her,” he added.

The continued protests — sporadically taking place outside of the Supreme Court as well as outside of the homes of certain Supreme Court justices — follow the historic scandal that took place earlier this month after Politico published a draft Supreme Court opinion overturning Roe.

“It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to the people’s elected representatives,” the draft, reportedly penned by Justice Samuel Alito reads in part.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 05-16-2022 at 08:23 PM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Well, at least she's logically consistent. I mean, psychopathic... but consistently psychopathic.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Pro-Abortion Protester to Pro-Lifer: ‘I Don’t Love Abortion, I Just $#@!ing Hate You’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...king-hate-you/

HANNAH BLEAU 16 May 2022

A pro-abortion advocate on Saturday told a pro-life demonstrator outside of the Supreme Court that he did not love abortion but just “$#@!ing hate[d]” her, calling her a “controlling, unbelievable bitch.”

“Women deserve better than abortion,” a pro-life activist shouted during protests outside of the Supreme Court on Saturday — protests spurred by the leak of a draft Supreme Court opinion overturning Roe v. Wade.

“Abortion-loving men are creepy,” she repeatedly shouted as an opposing activist shouted “pro-choice!”

“I don’t love abortion. I just $#@!ing hate you. I just hate you,” he later said to the pro-life woman, calling her a “controlling, unbelievable bitch.”

“I don’t love abortion. I just can’t stand her,” he added.

The continued protests — sporadically taking place outside of the Supreme Court as well as outside of the homes of certain Supreme Court justices — follow the historic scandal that took place earlier this month after Politico published a draft Supreme Court opinion overturning Roe.

“It is time to heed the Constitution and return the issue of abortion to the people’s elected representatives,” the draft, reportedly penned by Justice Samuel Alito reads in part.

She should have told him "Your side said if you don't have a uterus you don't get to choose." Then again...

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Men need to take control of this by never donating to an unwanted pregnancy. Stop relying on the woman to make sure she doesn't get pregnant.

@jmdrake what about a legal contract the sperm donor gets the possible sperm bucket to sign stating that the sexual encounter was consensual and if by some chance it results in a pregnancy the sperm bucket will under not circumstances abort the baby.

Anyone watch the coverage outside the Courthouse Today?

Prayer ran off the Pro Death crowd.

Not covered by MSM.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-17-2022 at 02:39 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

That woman is a complete psychopath and needs to be put in a rehabilitation center.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    Men need to take control of this by never donating to an unwanted pregnancy. Stop relying on the woman to make sure she doesn't get pregnant.
    That's a good idea. Men need more birth control options. I don't know why the FDA has gone 30 years without approving vagasel.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    @jmdrake what about a legal contract the sperm donor gets the possible sperm bucket to sign stating that the sexual encounter was consensual and if by some chance it results in a pregnancy the sperm bucket will under not circumstances abort the baby.
    The most that the sperm donor could expect out of a breach of contract suit in that situation would be to get his money back or whatever else he gave in exchange for the contract. And in most abortions the "sperm donor" doesn't care or may be even encouraging the abortion. If you've got enough money to pay a woman to have a baby for you then you (hopefully) have enough money to pay her to raise the child for you. There are a lot of women happy to accept that arrangement. It's called child support. And this brings us to what's really driving the abortion industry. It's economics. Children used to be an asset. They helped you run the family farm or the family business. If you were too poor to own a farm or a business, at a certain age you could hire them out. They earned their keep. Now, thanks to child labor laws, they are a liability. An increasingly expensive liability. There was no such thing as "child care" expense 100 years ago. Most women worked at home and those who worked outside the home could have friends or relatives raise their kids. Now most women work outside the home and laws in most states require day cares to be licensed. The current corporatist model, the fascists corporations squeeze as much money out of childless adults as they can.

https://www.fastcompany.com/business...bortion-access

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Anyone watch the coverage outside the Courthouse Today?

Prayer ran off the Pro Death crowd.

Not covered by MSM.
    I don't watch MSM. Do you have a link on alternative media?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I don't watch MSM. Do you have a link on alternative media?
    Little MSM,,if any..

Live Streams.. (Indi Journalism)Convoy streamers covered some. ,,though some might have been made private after the Live Stream.

Here is one.

Last edited by pcosmar; 05-18-2022 at 03:19 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Move along ... move along ... nothing to see here ... certainly not an "insurrection" ... move along ...

https://twitter.com/NewYorkSun/statu...61893704097792

Quick question. Why do we care if some leftist wackjob kills their unborn child? If you truely want to win you want numbers right? If fewer of them are having children you guys eventually win right?

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    Quick question. Why do we care if some leftist wackjob kills their unborn child? If you truely want to win you want numbers right? If fewer of them are having children you guys eventually win right?
    - It's a matter of principle. The Federal government should not be regulating this, just as they should not be regulating many other things. If we can use the Constitution to set this issue right, we should. It also sets a precedent that could affect many other issues of Federal overreach as well.

- Being pro-life means that we desire the life that is struggling to enter the world to succeed. We believe in God and so we believe in God's will in the life of every individual. There are no accidental people.

- As a matter of faith and righteousness, it is wrong to use just any means to achieve an end. Sure, we definitely do need fewer leftists, but not at any cost. So no, we do not want the unborn in leftist households to be killed because it's still a tragedy.

- As you note, leftism tends to be a "self-solving problem" when left to its own devices, which shows that the root of the problem is not in the popular left but, rather, within the parasitic apparatus of the inflationary warfare State which upholds and promotes these otherwise unsustainable lifestyles and beliefs. There's no point attacking the symptoms while leaving the root-cause untreated. The State is the root cause.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Because I would prefer to chuck fully grown Marxists out of helicopters than allow them to kill innocent babies.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    - It's a matter of principle. The Federal government should not be regulating this, just as they should not be regulating many other things. If we can use the Constitution to set this issue right, we should. It also sets a precedent that could affect many other issues of Federal overreach as well.

- Being pro-life means that we desire the life that is struggling to enter the world to succeed. We believe in God and so we believe in God's will in the life of every individual. There are no accidental people.

- As a matter of faith and righteousness, it is wrong to use just any means to achieve an end. Sure, we definitely do need fewer leftists, but not at any cost. So no, we do not want the unborn in leftist households to be killed because it's still a tragedy.

- As you note, leftism tends to be a "self-solving problem" when left to its own devices, which shows that the root of the problem is not in the popular left but, rather, within the parasitic apparatus of the inflationary warfare State which upholds and promotes these otherwise unsustainable lifestyles and beliefs. There's no point attacking the symptoms while leaving the root-cause untreated. The State is the root cause.
    I will take fewer leftist by any means necessary. The ends do justify the means.
    I say let "those people" do whatever they please. The rest of us can sit back grab some popcorn and enjoy the object lesson that they provided for us. Anyone with an IQ over 80 who is based can see that leftist behavior isn't conducive to live a productive well adjusted life.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Because I would prefer to chuck fully grown Marxists out of helicopters than allow them to kill innocent babies.
    Nice Pinochet reference, but I'm gonna have to disagree with you. There is no need for helicopter rides. Fully grown Marxist are already part of a suicide cult. They will take care of themselves. As far as innocent babies. They are not babies, they are not born yet. But if they were to be born I'm sure they would grow up to be self entitled intolerable pricks.

I will take fewer leftist by any means necessary. The ends do justify the means.
    I say let "those people" do whatever they please. The rest of us can sit back grab some popcorn and enjoy the object lesson that they provided for us. Anyone with an IQ over 80 who is based can see that leftist behavior isn't conducive to live a productive well adjusted life.
    You're not wrong. Most of the woke politics leads to an evolutionary cul-de-sac for the followers of it. They're masterfully depopulating themselves. From aborting their own bloodlines to encouraging non-procreating civil unions to males ingesting estrogen-mimicking soy products to confusing their own offspring at formative ages regarding biological gender roles to eagerly accepting every vaccine offered to supporting carbon reduction (meaning people reduction), etc. It only leads to an evolutionary cul-de-sac for them. Anybody who wants to win the biological competition underway would be well served to remember the motto of the Survivor tv series....
    Last edited by devil21; 06-14-2022 at 12:17 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Abortion is Aborted in 196th Trimester - Razör Rants
    If only there were a phrase for when you predict a thing, even when faced with withering doubt from the populace... only to be proven correct... Hmmmmmmmm...
    https://odysee.com/@RazorFist:1/abor...th-trimester:8

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Abortion is Aborted in 196th Trimester - Razör Rants
    If only there were a phrase for when you predict a thing, even when faced with withering doubt from the populace... only to be proven correct... Hmmmmmmmm...
    https://odysee.com/@RazorFist:1/abor...th-trimester:8
    Kudos for Alice Cooper!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567