Thread: Lets be real . The presidential election was not won

Lets be real . The presidential election was not won

It was lost by the DNC and Clinton . What is your guess on the number of Dem senators in 2022 ?
    Do something Danke

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Try and pick a number . No trump sucking or SJW tears required .
    Do something Danke

No way to guess without knowing what 2017-2020 will bring. Regardless of how bad the Dems are, now the Reps have 4 years to demonstrate the worst they have to offer. If the Reps go full retard these next 4 years it will generate a Dem resurgence the way the Dem sweep in 2008 did for Republicans in 2010. I suspect it will take until 2020 to see on account of the Reps will have seen what happened in 2010 and probably go full retard a little more slowly. The problem for the Reps is it puts the Dem surge in 2020, which means redistricting, which means a gerrymander left.

If the Reps have any sense at all, they will act benign to all until AFTER the 2020 elections when redistricting is off the table.

So, basically what I am saying is, if the Republican-dominated government has enough sense and maturity to show itself harmless and benign for 4 years until redistricting, this will increase the popularity of the GOP and not aid the Dems in their downward spiral, therefore there may be say 36-38 Dems in the Senate after 2022. Or, if the Republican-dominated government decides to go childish and petulant leading to a 2020 Dem surge, we could end up with 52-54 Dems in the Senate after 2022. It all depends on how the Republicans act over the next 4 years. Which, well.... Let's just say I won't be putting any money on any bets here.

Pendulums...swing. No telling at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    No way to guess without knowing what 2017-2020 will bring. Regardless of how bad the Dems are, now the Reps have 4 years to demonstrate the worst they have to offer. If the Reps go full retard these next 4 years it will generate a Dem resurgence the way the Dem sweep in 2008 did for Republicans in 2010. I suspect it will take until 2020 to see on account of the Reps will have seen what happened in 2010 and probably go full retard a little more slowly. The problem for the Reps is it puts the Dem surge in 2020, which means redistricting, which means a gerrymander left.

If the Reps have any sense at all, they will act benign to all until AFTER the 2020 elections when redistricting is off the table.

So, basically what I am saying is, if the Republican-dominated government has enough sense and maturity to show itself harmless and benign for 4 years until redistricting, this will increase the popularity of the GOP and not aid the Dems in their downward spiral, therefore there may be say 36-38 Dems in the Senate after 2022. Or, if the Republican-dominated government decides to go childish and petulant leading to a 2020 Dem surge, we could end up with 52-54 Dems in the Senate after 2022. It all depends on how the Republicans act over the next 4 years. Which, well.... Let's just say I won't be putting any money on any bets here.
    I am thinking greater than 50 as well .
    Do something Danke

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

It depends how quickly economic conditions continue to deteriorate and if the Republicans attempt to derail Trump's reforms. I am encouraged that Trump is not trying to fight fruitless cultural wars, which was indicated when he showed indifference to the gay marriage ruling. The left always will win on these superficial issues of emotion. You don't play on that field if you can avoid it.

Weigh on this realization. A far reaching pedophile scandal could destroy the democratic party for a generation.

The Dems will do really well in the next few elections.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    The Dems will do really well in the next few elections.
    The dems have the same problem the republican party does. That being their exposed flank. They can't reconcile being the multinational Wall St. Party and still accommodate the young Marxists in their stead.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Weigh on this realization. A far reaching pedophile scandal could destroy the democratic party for a generation.
    That would be great , but I am skeptical.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    That would be great , but I am skeptical.
    It's not likely, but it's still possible. Only a MADMAN would pull the string on something like this.

Well California will be its own country by 2019 after the donald tries to deport half their population. NE USA will join Canada or the EU in order to keep full automatic weapons from coming into their states along with keeping with climate change treaties. I am guessing rest of USA will have a negative net of democrat senators same rep senators and its first few libertarian senators.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    1) "gay marriage is fine"
    then
    2) "what do we have here? Satanic pedophiles? We're against that, right? Strict laws against that?"
    then
    3) "I forgot, was gay marriage and transsexuals like satanic pedophiles, or like something else? Were they using aborted babies in satanic rituals? So, abortion is what again?"

I think that the Americans will want to draw a line against satanic pedophiles, once they do that, then they can start lumping other things together with that. Christian, Muslims, Jews, Satanists. Which ones do you really really not want to have around?

It is not over until December 19.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

This is all speculation based on the idea that in 2022 there will still be a Republican and Democratic Party. $#@! it, Im voting for the Gambinos (crime family), or maybe Darth Vader, or say screw it all and go with Cthlulu so at least if I have to vote for evil, Im not going to vote for watered down evil-lite.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I wouldn't be so sure. The Dems are in disarray. There's the Wall Street wing and the Social Justice wing, the two biggest factions in the party. Between being screwed over by elite corporate interests and their free trade agreements, as well as placating the delusions of demisexual gender***** dickgirls, the Democrats are losing the working class, blue-collar voter who was their backbone for ages. It's exactly what happened to the Labour Party in the UK and they haven't gotten back the ground they lost and show no sign of that changing anytime soon.

Considering they just put Howard Dean and Keith Ellison in power, it's clear that the Dems have learned nothing. It's going to be a very long four years for the donkeys.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was lost by the beltway libertarians, DNC, and a bunch of others who spent 2013-2015 talking about petty issues.

I guess 45 democrats because I cant find 40 or 50 year old white person in their leadership right now. Who is there? Pelosi and a bunch of pissed minorities who spent the last decade there were going to lord over everyone?

Howard Dean & Bernie Sanders spent the last 2 years acting like cucks and boasting of hispanic power.
    Last edited by RandallFan; 11-16-2016 at 02:46 PM.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Well California will be its own country by 2019 after the donald tries to deport half their population. NE USA will join Canada or the EU in order to keep full automatic weapons from coming into their states along with keeping with climate change treaties. I am guessing rest of USA will have a negative net of democrat senators same rep senators and its first few libertarian senators.
    Ohhh , I like it .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    This is all speculation based on the idea that in 2022 there will still be a Republican and Democratic Party. $#@! it, Im voting for the Gambinos (crime family), or maybe Darth Vader, or say screw it all and go with Cthlulu so at least if I have to vote for evil, Im not going to vote for watered down evil-lite.
    My plan is to have Cthulu work with me on Cal Exit .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    It is not over until December 19.
    What ends Dec 19 ?

It was lost by the DNC and Clinton .
    But the Dems were only in charge because Bush botched it so badly.

What is your guess on the number of Dem senators in 2022 ?

What ends Dec 19 ?
    https://www.archives.gov/federal-reg...key-dates.html

December 19th is when the Electors actually vote.

Quote Originally Posted by MRK View Post
    https://www.archives.gov/federal-reg...key-dates.html

December 19th is when the Electors actually vote.
    Oh , that formality .Pfft , just an excuse for all those people to get a free buffet .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    But the Dems were only in charge because Bush botched it so badly.

51 is my guess too , hopefully I am wrong .
    Do something Danke

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It was lost by the DNC and Clinton . What is your guess on the number of Dem senators in 2022 ?
    Meh... strikes me as toying with words.

Trump won. For better or worse, he stomped Clinton.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.