Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donald of Arabia: A Disgusting Spectacle. This is the worst yet.

Donald of Arabia: A Disgusting Spectacle. This is the worst yet.

Donald of Arabia: A Disgusting Spectacle. This is the worst yet.

Justin Raimondo, Antiwar.com May 22, 2017

Has there been a more disgusting spectacle during the four months of this presidency than the sight of Donald Trump slobbering all over the barbarous Saudi monarch and his murderous family of petty princelings? It’s enough to make any normal American retch, especially when one remembers what Trump said about them during the election:

“Saudi Arabia and many of the countries that gave vast amounts of money to the Clinton Foundation want women as slaves and to kill gays. Hillary must return all money from such countries!”

And then there was this tweet:

“Tell Saudi Arabia and others that we want (demand!) free oil for the next ten years or we will not protect their private Boeing 747s. Pay up!”

Now Trump’s son in law, Jared Kushner, is calling up Lockheed-Martin to get a discount for the Saudis, personally brokering the biggest arms deal in US history. What a difference a presidency makes!

The old Trump told us that the Saudis were “mouth pieces, bullies, cowards,” who were “paying ISIS,” but now they’re our partners in the “war on terrorism.” Why it seems like only yesterday that he was calling out Saudi princes like Alwaleed bin Talal for thinking they can “control our US politicians” – today he’s kowtowing to them.

Most tellingly, it was Trump who made a campaign issue out of the missing 28 pages redacted from the Joint congressional report on the 9/11 terrorist attacks. In calling for their release, he painted a scenario in which the Saudi royals assisted the hijackers and said:

“You know, it’s sort of nice to know who your friends are, and perhaps who your enemies are.”

Does Trump know who are our friends and who are our enemies?

While the US government, under both Trump and Obama, has routinely maintained that Iran is the biggest exporter of terrorism, that is utter nonsense: the Saudis easily outdo the mullahs of Tehran. Riyadh funds radical madrassas throughout the world that preach pure hatred of the West: they are incubators of terrorism, and have been wreaking havoc from one end of the globe to the other for decades. The terrorist groups that have destroyed Syria are the progeny of the Saudis, and their allies among the Gulf states.

Most shameful of all, the Saudis have invaded nearby Yemen, slaughtering children and women with impunity, bombing funeral processions, and causing a famine that will kill hundreds of thousands of noncombatants: the very young, the sick, and the old. And they’re doing it with US assistance, a pact signed in blood under the Obama administration, now continued and beefed up under Trump.

In all fairness, this is nothing new as far as the US is concerned: our relationship with the Saudi monarchy goes all the way back to Franklin Roosevelt, who cemented the alliance in 1943 by declaring that the defense of their medieval dictatorship was “vital” to our national security: US taxpayer dollars flowed into the Saudi treasury via the Lend-Lease giveaway. The flow hasn’t stopped since that time: indeed, it has only increased.

And the flow will turn into a torrent if Trump’s wacky idea of an Arab NATO ever comes to fruition. We’ll be paying their “defense” bills unto eternity, while they send their army of head-chopping assassins out to murder infidels on a global scale – and US arms dealers rake in cash hand over fist

Yes, the US-Saudi relationship is one of the central pillars of our globalist foreign policy – but wasn’t Trump supposed to be different? Wasn’t he supposed to be putting America first? Of all the betrayals we’ve had to endure since he took the White House, his pilgrimage to the epicenter of world terrorism has got to be the absolute worst. As he kneels before the Saudi king, he humiliates all of us.

Trump’s next stop is Israel, and that’s no accident: the Jewish state is Saudi Arabia’s main ally in the region, although the relationship is supposed to be covert. They don’t even bother to keep it under wraps anymore. While the Saudis fund the head-chopping barbarians who have destroyed Syria, the Israelis succor them in their hospitals and then set them free to kill and maim again. Israeli officials openly state their preference for ISIS over Bashar al-Assad. If and when Trump’s loopy “Arab NATO” ever comes to pass, Israel will be a silent partner.

The third leg of Trump’s trip will be the Vatican, and there an ambush awaits him. This Pope is no friend of the White House..SNIP

...Of all Trump’s many betrayals – and they’re piling up at such a rate that he’s creating a veritable Mountain of Mendacity – this Saudi trip has got to be the one that will demoralize and alienate even his hardcore supporters (PP: Not likely considering that Americans value personality over substance)...snip

MORE: http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2...ing-spectacle/

Recent history of Saudi Arabia on PBS.org http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl.../etc/cron.html

Saudi Arabia- where womens heads are cut off in the middle of the streets in broad daylight. Literally.
    Warning- this video is graphic and extremely disturbing. NSFW- Adults only. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYPf2pWfgLs

Just another con artist/clown

"Drain the Swamp" ROFL

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was screaming my head off when this oaf wwas busy writting praising articles about him. You have to wonder how many times these fools are going to be duped b4 they realize that campaign promises aint worth the shyte paper it is written on

I used to donate religiously to their fundraising events. Never again now.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I was screaming my head off when this oaf wwas busy writting praising articles about him. You have to wonder how many times these fools are going to be duped b4 they realize that campaign promises aint worth the shyte paper it is written on

Has he emitted so much as a 'ooops'?
    "The Patriarch"

At least he's got the courage to admit he was wrong, unlike many others.

What was the choice again? The Con Man or Hillary Rotten Clinton? If that witch was installed things would actually be worse, if you can imagine that.

Raimondo is one of the best and most consistent foreign policy analysts on the planet. He made a mistake. So did 60 million others. But again- the "choice" was between a blowhard newbie and an evil warmongering lying bitch that should be in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This is close

Trump Betrays Trumpism: Syria in the Crosshairs

http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2...he-crosshairs/

Has Rand admitted he lied about Iran and Crimea yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Peace Piper View Post
    This is close

Trump Betrays Trumpism: Syria in the Crosshairs

http://original.antiwar.com/justin/2...he-crosshairs/

Has Rand admitted he lied about Iran and Crimea yet?
    What did he say about Crimea?
    "The Patriarch"

What did he say about Crimea?
    He wrote an op-ed supporting arming the Ukrainians.

He also, in December of 2015, penned an op-ed calling for creating a nation for the Kurds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    He wrote an op-ed supporting arming the Ukrainians.

He also, in December of 2015, penned an op-ed calling for creating a nation for the Kurds.
    I don't remember the one about arming Ukrainians. I'm now getting this weird vision of Rand standing in the middle of a large room with a lot of people in it with his hand on a glowing orb....

Ugh,
    "The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

do they have enough of "our" weapons that we can attack them yet?

'cause we like to wait till thy are nice and ready usually...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post

In that case, Kissinger's point regarding the Kurds is much better. The US foreign policy is not a business of charity. He said that after the US and the Shah of Iran screwed over the Kurds and didn't send them any help as they were being slaughtered by Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post
    echo chamber post
    So say something positive about this spectacle Mordan. I'm eager to hear it. Maybe all the jobs it's going to create in the arms industry? How it will be great for the economy? Oh, I know, it would be worse if Hillary was doing it. Right?

US Arms Makers’ Stocks at Record Highs on Saudi Deal
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...on-saudi-deal/

This is great news, right?
    Last edited by Origanalist; 05-23-2017 at 08:42 AM.
    "The Patriarch"

Sorta but it is in the form of Trump is betraying the spirit of his candidacy like he was right about the candidate but only got it wrong because the president did not follow through with what he promised them he would do.

At least he's got the courage to admit he was wrong, unlike many others.

What was the choice again? The Con Man or Hillary Rotten Clinton? If that witch was installed things would actually be worse, if you can imagine that.

Raimondo is one of the best and most consistent foreign policy analysts on the planet. He made a mistake. So did 60 million others. But again- the "choice" was between a blowhard newbie and an evil warmongering lying bitch that should be in jail.
    I prefer people who had courage to figure out the truth when it is still useful to act not people who only figure it out after the betrayal has been committed. those people even with all their truthiness are useless to me

All of the haters are dumb enough to jump on this like it is for real, when it is absolutely, unquestionably fake news.

#dumbhaters gonna hate
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

I was screaming my head off when this oaf wwas busy writting praising articles about him. [...]
    I prefer people who had courage to figure out the truth when it is still useful to act not people who only figure it out after the betrayal has been committed. those people even with all their truthiness are useless to me.
    Only a fool finds "truthiness" to be useless - and at any rate, you certainly seem to find "those people" quite useful as a means of loudly, publicly and self-righteously congratulating yourself on your own "courageous" () and perspicacious "truthiness."

I'm just glad when anyone recognizes and disassociates from error (by whatever path, however circuitous it may be), and I'll not $#@! on them for doing so. In fact, it's exactly what I hoped for when I said before the election that I hoped Trump would win just so that his supporters (some of them, at least) would learn better. In the future, Raimondo et al. will be more apt to circumspection in their enthusiasms for flighty demagogic blowhards - and that is far more useful and important (not to mention constructive) than your egotistical investment in being able to tout yourself as having been "right" all along ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    *Yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    This is how DUMP plans to deal with the Saudis, First take a lot of their money for economically worthless weapons, then crash the price of oil:

Trump Proposes Selling Off Half U.S. Strategic Oil Reserve

The White House plan to trim the national debt includes selling off half of the nation’s emergency oil stockpile and the entire backup gasoline supply, part of a broad series of changes proposed by President Donald Trump to the federal government’s role in energy markets.
    Trump’s first complete budget proposal, released Tuesday, would raise $500 million in fiscal year 2018 -- and as much $16.6 billion over the next decade -- by drawing down the Strategic Petroleum Reserve.
    “We think it’s a responsible thing to do," Mick Mulvaney, head of the White House Office of Management and Budget, told reporters. The “risk goes down dramatically when we have increased domestic production like we have today.”
    The proposal also seeks to boost government revenues by allowing drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge...

More at: https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/a...ic-oil-reserve
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/stat...95347277025280
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/stat...95347277025280
    In addition to that, he should write a very sternly worded letter.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    In addition to that, he should write a very sternly worded letter.
    I think that Rand Paul might get a vote on the Reigns act, I can't see a President Trump actually signing it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Only a fool finds "truthiness" to be useless - and at any rate, you certainly seem to find "those people" quite useful as a means of loudly, publicly and self-righteously congratulating yourself on your own "courageous" () and perspicacious "truthiness."

I'm just glad when anyone recognizes and disassociates from error (by whatever path, however circuitous it may be), and I'll not $#@! on them for doing so. In fact, it's exactly what I hoped for when I said before the election that I hoped Trump would win just so that his supporters (some of them, at least) would learn better. In the future, Raimondo et al. will be more apt to circumspection in their enthusiasms for flighty demagogic blowhards - and that is far more useful and important (not to mention constructive) than your egotistical investment in being able to tout yourself as having been "right" all along ...
    One thing you got right about your post is that the Justin Raimandos of these world are not completely useless to me. They are like a punching bag in a sea of punching bags that I hit with every I need to vent. So yes, they are not completely useless to me because if you take him out, there are still countless of punching bags I can use to vent.

So anyway, I think only a simp, a nincompoop, a pawn, a dupe would fall for the same charlatans again and again and again. How many times are we going to say these people are coming around? these people are not 18 yr olds, they have been on this rodeo for 4/5 cycles now and they fell for the same trick. Gonna bust your bubble but these people will not learn from this experience, they most likely will fall for the next manufactured anti establishment, "non-interventionist" politician thrown their way. Sorry but I have no respect for these docs.

There was an abundance of evidence that showed that Trump was a con man and a slew of people screaming this from the rooftop. I was one of then and call it self righteous congratulations all you want but I cannot tell you what I would give to be wrong. Sadly for the both of us, I was right so deal with it.

One thing you got right about your post is that the Justin Raimandos of these world are not completely useless to me. They are like a punching bag in a sea of punching bags that I hit with every I need to vent. So yes, they are not completely useless to me because if you take him out, there are still countless of punching bags I can use to vent.

So anyway, I think only a simp, a nincompoop, a pawn, a dupe would fall for the same charlatans again and again and again. How many times are we going to say these people are coming around? these people are not 18 yr olds, they have been on this rodeo for 4/5 cycles now and they fell for the same trick. Gonna bust your bubble but these people will not learn from this experience, they most likely will fall for the next manufactured anti establishment, "non-interventionist" politician thrown their way. Sorry but I have no respect for these docs.

There was an abundance of evidence that showed that Trump was a con man and a slew of people screaming this from the rooftop. I was one of then and call it self righteous congratulations all you want but I cannot tell you what I would give to be wrong. Sadly for the both of us, I was right so deal with it.
    *yawn*

However wrong he was about Trump - and he was quite wrong - Raimondo has done more for the liberty movement just by founding antiwar.com than you have ever done or ever will do in your entire lifetime.

But by all means, keep on making kissy-faces at yourself in the mirror while you masturbate, if it makes you feel any better about it ...

Ditto, doesn't seem to matter anymore..

Doublethink is alive and well

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Has there been a more disgusting spectacle during the four months of this presidency than the sight of Donald Trump slobbering all over the barbarous Saudi monarch and his murderous family of petty princelings? It’s enough to make any normal American retch,

Fortunately for Trump, many normal Americans are quite adept at accepting strong romance between their Presidents and Saudi dictators.

Money matters for many normal Americans. In fact Trump's move was quite Reagansque, DGPesque, Dubya-esue and I predict many normal Americans would be quite ok with it as long as he brings home the bacon. Few anti-war libertarians like Justin would whine.

Click here to view the original image of 979x668px.

But have to give credit to Mr Stockman for not being hypocritical like many of MSM pundits.

Barry Bows To Bedouin Butchers----More Arms For Saudi Arabia
    Wednesday, April 20th, 2016
    http://davidstockmanscontracorner.co...-saudi-arabia/

In case of Trump the self-interest minded businessman, this is least surprising.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    *yawn*

However wrong he was about Trump - and he was quite wrong - Raimondo has done more for the liberty movement just by founding antiwar.com than you have ever done or ever will do in your entire lifetime.

But by all means, keep on making kissy-faces at yourself in the mirror while you masturbate, if it makes you feel any better about it ...
    People say the same thing about Alex Jones but I am beginning to doubt their value if they are easily deceived by an obvious fraud. How did Justin miss the fraud that is Trump that bad? nobody would ever know. He lost a lot of credibility and goodwill in this cycle and he only have himself to blame for it

And yes this exercise makes me feel better about myself, in fact it is about the only thing that makes me feel good on this site because I know the amount of flack I took for trying to warn people about Trump on this site. Lastly, being hostile towards the people calling out these gullible and/or disinfo agents doesn't add any inches to your dick. Calm the fu*k down and quit it.

Just another cheaply-written hit piece.

I suppose Justing Raimondo was hoping he could get his eager lips clamped around Hillary's 13" winter salami under that famous desk in the Oval Office and was just too disappointed that Trump ruined everything.

This is big-league politics, sonny boy; $#@!'s gwyine a'fly, even if Ron Paul's prezzy.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

blowhard newbie
    You say that as if it's a bad thing...

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

So say something positive about this spectacle Mordan. I'm eager to hear it. Maybe all the jobs it's going to create in the arms industry? How it will be great for the economy? Oh, I know, it would be worse if Hillary was doing it. Right?

US Arms Makers’ Stocks at Record Highs on Saudi Deal
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...on-saudi-deal/

This is great news, right?
    I certainly understand your apparent ire in the matter, but perhaps you are expecting too much of "the system", which includes all of us.

America is now bred to a will for stupidity, not to mention all the other deadly sins. Trump's ascension was at least a potential step in a better direction, if not the right one.

Once again I repeat that which bears it: none of us are likely to see anything even remotely resembling freedom in our lifetimes. Freedom, such as it may have ever existed since the first days of the republic, has been washed away in small but ever increasing stages. It's taken us 228 years to get to this point. It is not going to return to even the sad-but-better-than-this-$#@! conditions of 1789 any time soon.

Seeking purity is an error I have made in the past, but no more. That is why I will continue to support Rand Paul. He's done some rankly stoopid $#@!, but them's the breaks in politics. Not even his father is good enough, if absolute purity is the yardstick. Our ideals need to be tempered with the knowledge that we are not acting in vacuo, but rather in a sea of personalities that often conflict greatly. The choices we have are as follow: give in to the Other, go to war with the Other, or come to some mutual agreement with the Other. I categorically reject the first, am highly reticent to indulge in the second, and am therefore left with the third as the best among disappointing choices.

To be honest, I have no idea whether a concerted effort by a dedicated 3% could negotiate its way toward freedom over the course of the coming generations, but if we wish to avoid war and the disaster of political purges that come in the aftermath of revolution, then we must be prepared to devote lifetimes to regaining that which has been lost to us over 200+ years, and then to move hopefully, even closer to real freedom.

Therefore, we have the choice today of stamping our feet in tantrum at the latest outrage du jour from Trump or whomever, or we can take the thin-slice victories and build on them with more of same.

YOU are never going to be politically free - meaning that you will not be able to act freely with no threat of material consequence from arbitrarily constituted groups claiming authority over you. That is almost absolutely assured fact. The Man is going to have his boot on your neck for the rest of your life. You can try gutting him like a flounder, but that's way risky business, and even when you win, chances are middling to guaRONteed that another low-rent tyrant will replace the one you just buried under the jail. Barring a Reset Event, you and I will live out the rest of our days as slaves, albeit ones with comparatively broad latitude vis-à-vis the chattel of an age well past us. Therefore, unless you are ready to risk death to "restore" a nation whose mean population has less than zero interest in being free, you have only the choices of laying down, or negotiating your ways toward better conditions, moving forward.

Understand that Americans are nowhere nearly ready to be free. If you made America perfectly free this afternoon, by tomorrow morning disaster would already be raising its head. I am afraid that this will have to be a slow process, if vast bloodshed is to be avoided.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Just another cheaply-written hit piece.

I suppose Justing Raimondo was hoping he could get his eager lips clamped around Hillary's 13" winter salami under that famous desk in the Oval Office and was just too disappointed that Trump ruined everything.

This is big-league politics, sonny boy; $#@!'s gwyine a'fly, even if Ron Paul's prezzy.
    I'm not sure what you're talking about, Raimondo was backing Trump.
    "The Patriarch"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast