Thread: Winning ticket will cut through all other candidates

Winning ticket will cut through all other candidates

Ron And Rand pres and vice pres that ticket will get the attention that Ron Paul alone didn't.

Lets start the buzz about this ticket.
    Remember humans are people too.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron and Rand Paul WOOT YAY WIN WIN !!

Bachman? are you joking? your the same people that thought John McCain was ok right?

No one really talks about the VP's until after the primary, mainly because the TV's don't talk about it.

It would be America's most bad ass presidency though.

they are talking about it already

I wouldn't mind it & I'm sure after the kind of support Rand got & as handsomely as he won his seat, he'll bring in more to the table but my fear is that such a ticket will be labelled by detractors as "monarchy","elitism","nepotism","oligarchy" etc etc so I'm not too sure how the sheeple (which constitute the majority of voting population) will see father & son running as P & VP, it might tickle their fears about family-rule.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Or Nothing View Post
    I wouldn't mind it & I'm sure after the kind of support Rand got & as handsomely as he won his seat, he'll bring in more to the table but my fear is that such a ticket will be labelled by detractors as "monarchy","elitism","nepotism","oligarchy" etc etc so I'm not too sure how the sheeple (which constitute the majority of voting population) will see father & son running as P & VP, it might tickle their fears about family-rule.
    I think 2012 might be too early for Rand, as people would feel like he just made a complete joke of his Senate campaign. The counter-predicament: Ron could pass the torch to Rand in 2016, but where does that leave the V.P.? 2016 just makes more sense for Rand, but Ron absolutely needs to run for 2012, and the ticket would be dynamite.

While I'm not saying I think such a ticket will win, I'm pretty sure the voting population has shown that they don't mind voting for a family-ruled country.

Rand's lack of experience would be used against him at this point. All the MSM would talk about would be that an eye doctor with very little political experience would be a heart beat away from the presidency.

I love the idea but it would not be good at this stage in the game.
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As much as I would love it, it would smell of nepotism, and you can bet that is how the media would portray it.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanRSheets View Post
    I think 2012 might be too early for Rand, as people would feel like he just made a complete joke of his Senate campaign. The counter-predicament: Ron could pass the torch to Rand in 2016, but where does that leave the V.P.? 2016 just makes more sense for Rand, but Ron absolutely needs to run for 2012, and the ticket would be dynamite.
    I tend to agree with you; I wasn't necessarily suggesting that Rand should run as Ron's VP but merely speculating on how the detractors would play it IF he ran as VP.

Moreover, I don't know who'd be Ron's best VP. A lot of people favor the Judge & although I do like him & his views on various issues (EXCEPT his alliance with birthright-citizenship) but wouldn't he be better utilized on SCOTUS? Further, wouldn't a person with political experience be a better option? In which case, Ventura might be alright, his imposing persona would nicely complement Ron's soft-spoken, humble style, BUT his alliance with "conspiracy theories" might be used against the campaign by the media. And as for Gary Johnson (I hate his guts), he has ties to CFR, is pro-Israel, pro-"humanitarian"-wars, pro-choice (which means death within GOP voters), pro-open-borders, not to mention he'll be seen as a pothead so I'm a little confused on who'd be the best choice as Ron's VP.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    While I'm not saying I think such a ticket will win, I'm pretty sure the voting population has shown that they don't mind voting for a family-ruled country.
    Well, that may be true for Reps & Dems since hardcore-Reps wouldn't mind Rep family-rule & same for hardcore-Dems but problem with Pauls would be that they're "outsiders" so media would definitely play family-rule-card to swerve the undecided voters either way, especially by focusing on Rand's political inexperience.

Ron and Rand Paul win the presidency!

In a stunning upset over the powers that be, the people decide that experience has led to the decline of America.

While Barack Obama had little political experience before his presidential bid, the previous administrations played a major
    role in the downfall of the dollar the decline of American influence.

The Father and Son team promises to reset America, return to the gold standard, recall all troops that are sitting
    in bases all over the world that have no reason to be there, such as Japan and Germany.

New World leaders have responded negatively, but the internet is abuzz with positive reactions.

Here at the Liberty4life bar and grill I will be following this closely.

A lot of people favor the Judge ... but wouldn't he be better utilized on SCOTUS?
    Definitely. If we are able to place Ron, we should place the experts where they belong. The Judge is best suited to judge, and his presence in the Supreme Court would be absolutely revolutionary. He would be an outstanding Vice President or President, but I think his legal prowess would serve us best in the courtroom where so much damage is being done.

Sometimes it takes something special to change the game and naming your VP might shake things up in the primary races. It is important to have a VP that brings something to your candidacy without compromising your core principles. That said, it would be interesting to see Chuck Baldwin sign on as Ron Paul's VP.

Thoughts?

(OP: if you feel I am derailing your thread please ask a mod to split this off)
    Insanity should be defined as trusting the government to solve a problem they caused in the first place. Please do not go insane!

Quote Originally Posted by TonySutton View Post
    Sometimes it takes something special to change the game and naming your VP might shake things up in the primary races. It is important to have a VP that brings something to your candidacy without compromising your core principles. That said, it would be interesting to see Chuck Baldwin sign on as Ron Paul's VP.

Thoughts?

Right now I'm thinking to take the wave and ride it, a power packed dynamic duo is what is needed to shake things up.

You can bet they themselves have discussed the prospect.

Just the idea alone will make the MSM apoplectic, and that itself is exciting.

Think about it bump!

Quote Originally Posted by TonySutton View Post

Thoughts?

no argument from me but i would suggest that ron and rand act like they are running together! if it is true or not i do not care!! media will report it and help us spread the message. All i know is if ron paul is not on the ticket and they try running gop est/neocon. Then the gop elects obama!
    2016 gop est business as usual, rules do not apply.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I want Judge Andrew as VP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulVolunteer View Post
    This.

Judge Napolitano as VP would be dynamite. Holding off on him just because we want to see him in the SCOTUS would be a mistake. He is very outspoken so there is no guarantee that he would get through Senate confirmation. As a VP candidate it would be disgusting watching him debate Biden. And if Ron won and a position opened up in the Supreme Court, couldn't he just nominate the Judge and fill his VP vacancy? Besides the fact that the Judge would have to quit Freedom Watch, it seems like a perfect situation...but if he was in the position to quit Freedom Watch then that would mean Ron Paul would already have the Republican Nomination, being only one step away from the Presidency.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulVolunteer View Post
    Best option IMO except hes doing big things in media and his progress may get compromised

I'd rather have Buchanan.
    Go Gophs! Go Twins! Go Vikes!

Don't Tread on Me

Quote Originally Posted by zyphex View Post
    Besides the fact that the Judge would have to quit Freedom Watch, it seems like a perfect situation...but if he was in the position to quit Freedom Watch then that would mean Ron Paul would already have the Republican Nomination, being only one step away from the Presidency.
    "That government governs best that governs least this is the NEW freedomwatch starring your night watchmen Tom Woods. Goodnight America!"

Someone suggested Nikki Haley before. I like this idea.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How about Barry Goldwater Jr.? His last name has name recognition across the political spectrum, as his father was a conservative icon and standard bearer. He would have high approval ratings among conservatives and independents and even among some liberals who appreciate he and his father's social stances. He has 14 years of congressional experience and has background in the financial sector to add even more credibility on economic issues to the ticket. He backed Ron Paul last time and was even his vice president in the general election on the Louisiana ballot.
    "Where liberty dwells, there is my country."
    Benjamin Franklin

A Father and Son (both Tea party Champions and overcomers of the MSM slander storm) would make HUGE headlines and gather so much attention from the MSM, this might just be the winning ticket.