Thread: The Gift of Donald J. Trump to America

The Gift of Donald J. Trump to America

https://freedomisobvious.blogspot.co...o-america.html

The Gift From Donald J. Trump To America

Unless EVERYTHING we observe is political theater, and that cannot be quite ruled out, then imagine the degree to which President Donald J. Trump pissed in the Establishment's cornflakes. Imagine the disruption to Theire grand circle-jerk, that they would come out of the closet to show the entire world the degree of buffoonery to which we all now bear witness.

Imagine the depth of that cancer, the tickling of which has drawn out the klowns as openly as has the Trump presidency. Prior to this time, even the already buffoonish sorts of Obama and Clinton were mild and meek in their public faces when compared with the desperation-driven break dancing of the likes of Pelosi, Schumer, and McConnell. And yes folks, the Republicans are in it up to their eyelids as well.

This wild-west show's metes and bounds are expanding like the wave-front of a super nova as it lights up the galaxy, flinging itself wildly outward to ungodly distances, consuming everything in its sphere of hellish destruction. And the action is just beginning.

Think about it. The genie is out of the bottle. Pandora's little creatures have escaped the box and we are all witnessing it. How can Congress and the rest of the Tyrant's cadre ever go back to their false front of dignified and benevolent "statesmanship"? I doubt that they can. In their panic, Theye have blown their own cover, letting the truth out for all the world to witness the cancerous filth for which they stand so brazenly.

They now have really only one option: bald-faced despotism. I find it amazing that in the choice between the "Brave New World" and "1984" models of modern terrorist rule, the Tyrant and his minions foolishly chose the latter in the end. It started off as the former, which was the wise choice - maintaining an illusion of freedom and plenty. But the rise of the so-called "left" dropped a turd in the punch bowl, what with all the talk of overpopulation, environmental destruction, the idiocy of anthropogenic global warming, and now of course the most recent contribution of global plague, where could we have ended up where we now find ourselves? In an important way Theye undid all their work, for concealment is an objective in itself for the sake of longer term success. Never let an enemy know that you exist as their enemy.

Even if Theye have always intended a global cull, why paint the grim picture? Would it not have been wiser to keep the illusion of happy-happy joy-joy alive right up to the point of delivery of the final coup de grace? Or did Theye just have to let us know what was up, that they were the one's up to it, and that we could do nothing about it?

Who can say what goes on in the thoughts of another human being, but Theye have exposed themselves to the world for what they are and that is
    always the stupid move. The trap-door spider doesn't dance about, alerting the world to its presence and nature. It lies hidden under its cover, striking only as the unwary prey comes too close.

But being "human" (are lizard people prone as well?), Theye perhaps could not help themselves but to brag and over-extend; it is, after all, what we tend to do on the average. And when the Trump card came to be played, laying open to the world the seemingly endless stretches of Theire crimes, Theye reacted as would any average-or-worse character: they went nuclear with panic, hatred, and abandonment of self-control that comes with the territory of being outed, thereby exposing oneself to observation by anyone with eyes who is not in a coma. It's a classic mistake that has been repeated by every rotten-in-the-marrow tyrant who's ever walked the earth. It would seem we cannot help ourselves, which is a good thing in the end.

We Americans may, and ought to, thank Donald J. Trump for at least this one most spectacular gift of revelation, even if he ultimately were to prove part of the problem, and I am not saying he will. He has exposed Themme to the entire world, forcing them out of the closet and into the light of day, swinging for the fences in their bitter, uncontrolled, and venom-soaked anger for the man who ruined everything for which they'd striven for at least a full century.

The question that now remains is this: what will
    we do with that which has so freely fallen into our laps? That man did his bit. Love him or hate him, Donald Trump has sacrificed more than I suspect any of us will ever truly know, and now the ball is in our court.

Neither Donald Trump nor any other cadre can save us. That is our work, and we now openly face the choice of fighting the evil that can no longer hide from examination, or be consumed like sissies, undeserving of the great gift of true equality and the freedoms that attach naturally and inherently thereto.

Stop looking beyond yourselves for salvation, because it ain't out there. God isn't going to come running to save you, no matter what you may read in books and choose to believe to the contrary. He isn't sending Jesus either, or his angels. He gave you miraculous life - self-awareness - intelligence enough to live freely, and the freedom to choose
    how to live. Just imagine the immeasurable largesse of such a being as that - to give and give and not interfere.

So there you have it - the cold truth of your circumstance. Time is here. Time to choose. What will it be? And for those thinking they can just sit this one out, shut that nonsense because you will choose, by positive action or by default. To do nothing will be to choose to be consumed in the flames of open tyranny; tyranny that will no longer put the candy coating of Huxley on everything, but the dreary grey, grimace of Orwell. Georgie boy warned us and thus far we refused to listen. The left, as embodied in the Democrat party and abetted by the Republican party, having been exposed, has nothing to lose by going full throttle to cinch up what they long ago started and screwed up so neatly in the end.

So go ahead and bugger off yet again if it pleases you, but when you are in the heat of the flames, you will have no recourse at that point and I promise that your regret at having ignored the truth will be bitter beyond mere terminal shock, every moment laced with the-soul withering regret born of the knowledge of what you lost and, most pointedly, that you could have at least fought to retain it.

It's here and it's now and Theye are no longer in hiding. You WILL choose, so let's hope you make it a good one. It's not just your future you're deciding, in case that matters at all to you.

Until next time, please accept my best wishes for you and all the world. God knows we need them.

Last edited by osan; 02-13-2021 at 03:16 PM.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Poetry
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Blah. I don’t trust anyone who spells “they” as theye.

Especially can’t trust someone who mocks the Bible. God running to us is a cherished belief that God is long waiting for His children to come home to him, and that he will run like a father to welcome us. It’s also a story of how he gives us the choice and freedom to look to the world for the things we think we want, but is waiting with outstretched arms when we finally learn that this world will never give us the freedom, pleasure, and joy that living in Him will give.

Not that I have any desire to preach, but I have to disregard this article for these reasons as stated.
    No - No - No - No

Very good, @osan. Hear, hear.

Could Trump have caused the demise of the Turtle?

McConnell garnered a rating of 34 percent approval and 52 percent disapproval — lowest of all 100 senators.
    https://www.kentucky.com/opinion/let...214226584.html

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Blah. I don’t trust anyone who spells “they” as theye.
    And I could easily say the same about someone whose habit of communication is to draw conclusions before ascertaining for certain the meaning of the spelling in question. I explained that spelling here years ago and would have gladly repeated it to you, had you bothered to ask.

Especially can’t trust someone who mocks the Bible.
    I've mocked nothing. Your view on the matter speaks to your inner world and not mine.

God running to us is a cherished belief that God is long waiting for His children to come home to him,
    Believe the moon is made of green cheese, if it makes your day better. But when the monsters come for you, don't blame God for being a no-show because He born into you all the sense needed to navigate your life with intelligence. He was so kind that he refrains from interfering with us. That is the gift of liberty, all examples of it's trample hanging on us and not Him. God was, and remains cool with us, which means sitting back and leaving us to our devices. Are there limits to that largesse? I have no idea. But I do know what I see and am inclined to take the hints thrown at me. YMMV, and if you prove correct, I will mea culpa all day, and twice on Sunday.

and that he will run like a father to welcome us.
    Maybe, but where was he when my family was being murdered wholesale through war? When a couple hundred million presumably good-enough people were butchered by the bloodless, soulless monsters of the ilks of Lenin, Stalin, and Mao, where was He? He was being great and leaving us to our choices. WE chose that $#@! and he let us lie in the bed we'd made. If you see it differently, that is fine.

Not that I have any desire to preach, but I have to disregard this article for these reasons as stated.
    Poor reasons, but do what makes you happy.
    Last edited by osan; 02-13-2021 at 03:34 PM.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    God isn't going to come running to save you, no matter what you may read in books and choose to believe to the contrary. He isn't sending Jesus either, or his angels. He gave you miraculous life - self-awareness - intelligence enough to live freely, and the freedom to choose how to live. Just imagine the immeasurable largesse of such a being as that - to give and give and not interfere.
    And there it is...not only that, but I suspect at judgement God will be mightily pissed off:

"Me? Why didn't I do anything? I created you and then gave you the priceless gift of self determination, and you chose to do this with that gift.

Even after having chosen the road to destruction and tyranny and death, at every turn I provided you with the moral, intellectual, spiritual and physical tools with which you needed to destroy your enemies, and, bound for your destruction make them my enemies as well.

And you chose to do nothing.

And here you are now, with the nerve to complain at me that it is somehow my fault."
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And there it is...not only that, but I suspect at judgement God will be mightily pissed off:

"Me? Why didn't I do anything? I created you and then gave you the priceless gift of self determination, and you chose to do this with that gift.

Even after having chosen the road to destruction and tyranny and death, at every turn I provided you with the moral, intellectual, spiritual and physical tools with which you needed to destroy your enemies, and, bound for your destruction make them my enemies as well.

And you chose to do nothing.

And here you are now, with the nerve to complain at me that it is somehow my fault."
    The is pretty well my suspicion on the matter. Humans have the most obscene habit of attributing their lousy choices and the evils that follow therefrom to "God's will".