Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The RPF Memorial Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    his name is Kenneth "Kenny" Griffin , Leadsville Co
    if anyone can confirm I would appreciate it
    Let's hope they are false.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    his name is Kenneth "Kenny" Griffin , Leadsville Co
    if anyone can confirm I would appreciate it
    Numerous Facebook posts stating the same, plus the report in chat. I could not find anything in Google yet, but it could be that a single-person (I am speculating it is single-person; most are) ATV wreck doesn't make the news, and that it's too early for an obituary or other memorial page to pop up.
    Last edited by MelissaWV; 07-31-2016 at 07:55 PM. Reason: speculation label
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Amy31416
    How and when did Amy die?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul in 2008 View Post
    How and when did Amy die?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...emorial-Thread

Dang. I was just popping my mouth off to speciallyblend about his radio ads the other day, too. Crap like this is why we need to be nicer to one another. Even if we disagree with little things here and there. You just never know what tomorrow is going to bring.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Dang. I was just popping my mouth off to speciallyblend about his radio ads the other day, too. Crap like this is why we need to be nicer to one another. Even if we disagree with little things here and there. You just never know what tomorrow is going to bring.
    I like to think everyone knows I love 'em (my ~free hugs for all of you~ thread, etc), but I should probably be nicer. I bet I come off as meaner than I mean to because we're typing instead of really talking. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Sad if true, he just lost his wife and parents.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Sad if true, he just lost his wife and parents.
    I hope not .

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Numerous Facebook posts stating the same, plus the report in chat. I could not find anything in Google yet, but it could be that a single-person (I am speculating it is single-person; most are) ATV wreck doesn't make the news, and that it's too early for an obituary or other memorial page to pop up.
    Can you repost or link to?
    I have seen through it all... the system is against us. ALL OF IT.

Just got word it is true. RIP Kenny. You will be missed. A fighter for Liberty thru and thru...

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Just got word it is true. RIP Kenny. You will be missed. A fighter for Liberty thru and thru...
    well $#@! I was hoping it was false

RIP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Not speciallyblend!
    Based on the idea of natural rights, government secures those rights to the individual by strictly negative intervention, making justice costless and easy of access; and beyond that it does not go. The State, on the other hand, both in its genesis and by its primary intention, is purely anti-social. It is not based on the idea of natural rights, but on the idea that the individual has no rights except those that the State may provisionally grant him. It has always made justice costly and difficult of access, and has invariably held itself above justice and common morality whenever it could advantage itself by so doing.
    --Albert J. Nock

Added to the OP.

RIP Kenny.

holy crap. Another gone far to soon.

this place is cursed. No way statistically should we be losing so many so young.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sad. Go with God.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

How sad.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Damn. People dying sucks, Ron Paul supporters dying, is heartbreaking though.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

how?! Kenny dead?? I just don't get it..

met him in CPAC 2011.. he brought Hash Tootsie rolls and joints and a bunch of RPF and liberty people smoked in the hotel parking lot and hung out in his room.. such a funny and energetic guy.. and extremely passionate about liberty..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Dang

R.I.P. I hope to see you later.

There are 100 ways to die everyday.

ya'all be careful out there.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Kenny's step daughter is pregnant (he was gonna be a grandfather) and they are having trouble with funeral expenses.

There is a go fund me... if anyone can help out a little...

https://www.gofundme.com/2hgephw

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So sad. RIP
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post

met him in CPAC 2011.. he brought Hash Tootsie rolls and joints and a bunch of RPF and liberty people smoked in the hotel parking lot and hung out in his room.. such a funny and energetic guy.. and extremely passionate about liberty..
    yep. CPAC 2011 is where I met him as well. I was going to pick him up from the airport, but someone else ended up getting him. He was a good dude. RIP
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I guess that explains origins of his username "speciallyblend".
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

Well, he was passionate about legalizing drugs and free healthcare. I thought the world of Kenny, but those two things are the portion of liberty he was passionate about. On those, he worked his ass off and was quite a character. RIP Kenny. The world will be a much duller place without you.
    Last edited by LibertyEagle; 08-02-2016 at 07:20 AM.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast