Thread: DEMOCRATS Elizabeth Warren And Amy Klobochar Attacked Dominion Voting Systems!

DEMOCRATS Elizabeth Warren And Amy Klobochar Attacked Dominion Voting Systems!

Along with Ron Wyden and Mark Pocan.

https://www.warren.senate.gov/imo/me...%20letters.pdf
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Along with Ron Wyden and Mark Pocan.

https://www.warren.senate.gov/imo/me...%20letters.pdf
    bump

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

bump again for @TheCount. WHY IS NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS?

Seriously, @Contumacious, @Swordsmyth, @dannno, you want proof that Dominion software can facilitate voter fraud? Here it is.

Guessing Warren and Klobochar are now denying they ever attacked Dominion.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    They don't have to yet because nobody is pushing this story.

They don't have to yet because nobody is pushing this story.
    I have seen Trump legal team bring it up several times. With ballots being counted multiple times while purported water main breaks have cleared the room, this is just substantiating evidence from a different party. It would be nice if NewsMax interviewed those people today and asked them if they think Dominion is secure. There is so much out there that it is hard to see it all. Sidney Powell was correct when she said there was so much and more and more keeps coming in.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennwaldSnowdenAssanged View Post
    I have seen Trump legal team bring it up several times. With ballots being counted multiple times while purported water main breaks have cleared the room, this is just substantiating evidence from a different party. It would be nice if NewsMax interviewed those people today and asked them if they think Dominion is secure. There is so much out there that it is hard to see it all. Sidney Powell was correct when she said there was so much and more and more keeps coming in.
    Okay. I should say "Nobody in the media is pushing this story." Has Newsmax or OAN given much coverage to it? Certainly Fox has not.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    They will if Biden doesn't get the electoral votes on 12/14/20.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Seriously, @Contumacious, @Swordsmyth, @dannno, you want proof that Dominion software can facilitate voter fraud? Here it is.

Did you read the letters?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Did you read the letters?
    I did. And I saw where you cherry picked the parts you thought would help your argument and ignored the parts that did not. Sad on your part.

Revealed: Klobuchar, Warren Sent Letter Warning About Dominion, Other Election Tech in 2019

Indeed. We are in agreement.

But it's no longer convenient to attack Dominion.

And so it goes.

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Revealed: Klobuchar, Warren Sent Letter Warning About Dominion, Other Election Tech in 2019

Indeed. We are in agreement.

But it's no longer convenient to attack Dominion.

And so it goes.

Yep. If there was honesty in journalism, CNN and MSNBC would have Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobachar on to explain why before the election they took the exact same position that the Trump team is taking on the Dominion voting machines. That's what @TheCount doesn't want to address. "Oh they're just dishonest politicians too" he says. Okay. Let MSNBC and CNN call them out on their dishonesty then. Selective reporting is another way to steal an election.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 12-06-2020 at 11:20 PM.

Yep. If there was honesty in journalism, CNN and MSNBC would have Elizabeth Warren and Amy Klobachar on to explain why before the election they took the exact same position that the Trump team is taking on the Dominion voting machines. That's what @TheCount doesn't want to address. "Oh there just dishonest politicians too" he says. Okay. Let MSNBC and CNN call them out on their dishonesty then. Selective reporting is another way to steal an election.
    .DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)