Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 'We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now'

Exclamation 'We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now'

This was two years ago, stated by opposition party leader Julius Malema in South Africa.

Now, the SA congress has voted overwhelmingly to seize, without compensation, farmland owned by whites in SA.

Now, I'm not interested in posting this to argue the same old same old canards of race, color, imperialism, global politics and on and on and on.

I'm posting this to prove a point, once again: if you depose a hated minority people, or displace a hated majority people by demographic warfare, the majority that was once the minority can suffer horrendous consequences, up to and including total genocide.

The "white west" had better get its heads out of its collective asses, learn that $#@!ing lesson, learn it quick and learn it hard.

Or die.

South African parliament votes to sieze white-owned land as experts warn of violent repercussions

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz58VXEVgp7

White South African farmers to be removed from their land after parliament vote
    The motion for 'expropriation without compensation' passed by a landslide
    It was brought about by Julius Malema who said white farmers are 'criminals'

White South African farmers will be removed from their land after a landslide vote in parliament.

The country's constitution is now likely to be amended to allow for the confiscation of white-owned land without compensation, following a motion brought by radical Marxist opposition leader Julius Malema.

It passed by 241 votes for to 83 against after a vote on Tuesday, and the policy was a key factor in new president Cyril Ramaphosa's platform after he took over from Jacob Zuma in February.

Mr Malema said the time for 'reconciliation is over'. 'Now is the time for justice,' News24 reported.

'We must ensure that we restore the dignity of our people without compensating the criminals who stole our land.'

Mr Malema has a long-standing commitment to land confiscation without compensation.

In 2016 he told his supporters he was 'not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now'.

A 2017 South African government audit found white people owned 72 per cent of farmland.

Rural affairs minister for the ruling African National Congress party said 'The ANC unequivocally supports the principle of land expropriation without compensation'.

'There is no doubt about it, land shall be expropriated without compensation.'
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 03-02-2018 at 05:13 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The Anti-Apartheid Movement (AAM), originally known as the Boycott Movement, was a British organization that was at the center of the international movement opposing South Africa's system of apartheid and supporting South Africa's non-whites.”

​Do we need to have one again?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Wonder if many tourists will still be contributing to their economy in the future

https://suidlanders.org/

The whole interview:

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

This is US Political News?

Inb4 somebody replies, no but it will be then you'll be sorry for moving my topic!

Why you need high capacity magazines.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Didn't this already turn into a disaster for them and resulted in them inviting white farmers back?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleaner44 View Post
    Didn't this already turn into a disaster for them and resulted in them inviting white farmers back?
    Not sure if it has or not but I can't imagine any issues arising from taking land from farmers and giving it to a government bureaucracy which has never farmed before.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That was Zimbabwe

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    And that too.

Not sure if it has or not but I can't imagine any issues arising from taking land from farmers and giving it to a government bureaucracy which has never farmed before.
    Or to a people who never farmed before. Never herded cattle before.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This was two years ago, stated by opposition party leader Julius Malema in South Africa.

Now, the SA congress has voted overwhelmingly to seize, without compensation, farmland owned by whites in SA.

Now, I'm not interested in posting this to argue the same old same old canards of race, color, imperialism, global politics and on and on and on.

I'm posting this to prove a point, once again: if you depose a hated minority people, or displace a hated majority people by demographic warfare, the majority that was once the minority can suffer horrendous consequences, up to and including total genocide.

The "white west" had better get its heads out of its collective asses, learn that $#@!ing lesson, learn it quick and learn it hard.

Or die.
    This is weird. I just posted an unrelated comment about 5 minutes ago "that it would be like a south African farmer waking up and finding out they just passed a law to expropriate without compensation". This was before I found out it was reality. Although I knew it was only a matter of time.

Anyway the root problem is not race, it's unlimited democracy. Race just put's it on steroids. I think the solution is some type of constitutional republic where only taxpayers can vote.

Wrong country, you are thinking of Zimbabwe.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-...-back-zimbabwe

One thing I have noticed that I never see brought up is hyperinflation isn't just about money printing. Japan has printed and spent like crazy. In almost every instance you either have a country destroyed by war or a country that starts taking property on a mass level.

Zimbabwe, Chile, and Venezuela all started confiscating property and all three had hyperinflation shorty thereafter. Those three countries seem very similar to South Africa. It will be interesting to see if hyperinflation follows.

How much salt per acre did Haiti use, I wonder?

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does anyone think this will not happen in the US? Maybe not tomorrow or the next day, but if our current trend continues, it could very well be on the board. Think a full scale economic collapse, such as what is happening in Venezuela wont happen in the US? Its happened in so many other countries time and time again. It very would could also be on the board to happen in the US. Think the atrocities committed by many despots and sociopaths where millions of citizens became victims of their own governments? Governments which all had / have Constitutions? It very well could also be on board to happen in the US.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Does anyone think this will not happen in the US? Maybe not tomorrow or the next day, but if our current trend continues, it could very well be on the board. Think a full scale economic collapse, such as what is happening in Venezuela wont happen in the US? Its happened in so many other countries time and time again. It very would could also be on the board to happen in the US. Think the atrocities committed by many despots and sociopaths where millions of citizens became victims of their own governments? Governments which all had / have Constitutions? It very well could also be on board to happen in the US.
    Yup, and open borders will make it happen much quicker.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Yup, and open borders will make it happen much quicker.
    Agreed.

But but but but but! But citizens of other countries have a RIGHT to come here, tookened our jobs and demand Welfare, and demand everything be printed in their native language, and if youre white you should feel guilty and give us anything else that might make your life worth living! They have a RIGHT to do that! (There are days I cant believe I actually have to type crap like that)

/facepalm
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

That was Zimbabwe Rhodesia
    FTFY.

Or die.
    Yup. Speaking as a Swede, we're currently in the ethnic cleansing phase, which is most likely a prelude to genocide. In my lifetime, we've gone from being a 95+ % Nordic country to now somewhere around 70-75 % Nordic. And it's an accelerating process, Swedes will be a minority in the next 20-30 years, and will become a smaller and smaller minority over time. It's a demographic shift that makes the colonization of America look like child's play.

Funnily enough, back when I was growing up, the concept of "white" was wholly irrelevant. We didn't think of ourselves as "white" any more than we thought of ourselves as "mammals" or "bipeds". Because there was no need to do so. Everyone was white, so no need to even think about it. Then we started taking in waves of people from the third world and everything changed... To the point where we've now gone from a strictly class-based society to a race-based society. We've seen a new lower class emerge, one that is made up solely by third worlders and their offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilrain View Post
    FTFY.

Yup. Speaking as a Swede, we're currently in the ethnic cleansing phase, which is most likely a prelude to genocide. In my lifetime, we've gone from being a 95+ % Nordic country to now somewhere around 70-75 % Nordic. And it's an accelerating process, Swedes will be a minority in the next 20-30 years, and will become a smaller and smaller minority over time. It's a demographic shift that makes the colonization of America look like child's play.

Funnily enough, back when I was growing up, the concept of "white" was wholly irrelevant. We didn't think of ourselves as "white" any more than we thought of ourselves as "mammals" or "bipeds". Because there was no need to do so. Everyone was white, so no need to even think about it. Then we started taking in waves of people from the third world and everything changed... To the point where we've now gone from a strictly class-based society to a race-based society. We've seen a new lower class emerge, one that is made up solely by third worlders and their offspring.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Lots of weapons and ammo .

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    Anyway the root problem is not race, it's unlimited democracy. Race just put's it on steroids.
    Yep, majorities naturally oppress minorities; whether the minority is defined by race, religion, income, etc is incidental.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Yep, majorities naturally oppress minorities; whether the minority is defined by race, religion, income, etc is incidental.
    Where do you find these pearls of wisdom?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Where do you find these pearls of wisdom?

Clearly he missed the OP in this thread.. Ain't nobody got time for that..

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...prah-Is-Coming
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Pretty sure they designed the building in the background..

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I see no reason whatsoever that it could not happen here just as easily.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Pretty sure they designed the building in the background..
    And the concrete.

And the steel.

And the electricity.

And the lighting.

And the heating.

And the cooling.

And the floor coverings.

And the plumbing.

And the sanitary sewers.

And the communications network.

And the electronics.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilrain View Post

I have long lost relations from Norway that are seeing the same thing, but perhaps not as bad.

What, in your opinion, went wrong in Sweden, if you had to put your finger on one single issue?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast