Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Many people take dangerously high amounts of ibuprofen

Many people take dangerously high amounts of ibuprofen

Many people take dangerously high amounts of ibuprofen

Lisa Rapaport

(Reuters Health) - Many adults who use ibuprofen and other so-called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) drugs take too much, increasing their risk of serious side effects like internal bleeding and heart attacks, a U.S. study suggests.

About 15 percent of adults taking ibuprofen (Motrin, Advil) or other NSAIDs like aspirin, naproxen (Aleve), celecoxib (Celebrex), meloxicam (Mobic) and diclofenac (Voltaren) exceeded the maximum recommended daily dose for these drugs, the study found.

“NSAIDs are among the most commonly used medicines in the U.S. and worldwide,” said lead study author Dr. David Kaufman of Boston University.

“These drugs can have serious side effects, including gastrointestinal bleeding and heart attacks, and are often taken without medical oversight because many products are available over-the-counter,” Kaufman said by email. “The attitude that users can choose their own dose regardless of label directions, along with poor knowledge of dosing limits, is associated with exceeding the daily limit.”

For the study, 1,326 people who reported taking ibuprofen in the previous month completed online medication diaries every day for one week.

All of the participants took ibuprofen during the diary week, and 87 percent of them only used over-the-counter, or nonprescription, versions, researchers report in Pharmacoepidemiology & Drug Safety.

Overall, 55 percent of participants took ibuprofen at least three days during the week, and 16 percent took it every day.

In addition to ibuprofen, 37 percent of the participants reported taking at least one other NSAID during the week, most often aspirin or naproxen. Less than half of them recognized that all of the products they were taking were NSAIDs.

One limitation of the study is that researchers only focused on recent and current ibuprofen users, which may not reflect what doses might be typical for sporadic or new users, the authors note.

Even so, the findings highlight a potential downside of making NSAIDs widely available without a prescription, said Dr. Gunnar Gislason, director of research for the Danish Heart Foundation in Cophenhagen.

“I believe that the message sent to the consumer when these drugs are widely available in convenience stores and gas stations is that these drugs are safe and you can use them safely for pain relief - thus no need for reading the label,” Gislason, who wasn’t involved in the study, said by email.

Even when people do read the label, they may still ignore it.

“If the recommended dosage does not give sufficient pain relief, it is easier to take more pills than seeking professional advice from a healthcare person or doctor,” Gislason added.

While doctors may prescribe NSAIDs for some muscle and joint disorders and certain other health problems, these drugs aren’t appropriate for many of the reasons that patients may buy them at the drugstore, said Dr. Liffert Vogt of the Academic Medical Center at the University of Amsterdam in the Netherlands.

“In my opinion NSAIDs should not be available as an over-the-counter drug, because of all their deleterious effects,” Vogt, who wasn’t involved in the study, said by email.

“For occasional use, acetaminophen (again in the right dose) is a much safer option and very efficacious as a pain killer,” Vogt added. “But we know that many people use NSAIDs for indications other than pain, such as flu, allergies, fever - and there is no medical base that indicates that NSAIDs or acetaminophen are of any use under these circumstances.”

SOURCE: bit.ly/2sgT6hr Pharmacoepidemiology & Drug Safety, online January 26, 2018.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN1FS336
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe the government should restrict/ ban them instead of letting people buy and use them for whatever they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Maybe the government should restrict/ ban them instead of letting people buy and use them for whatever they want.
    Ha ha ha, so funny ...... You Zippy and the rest of the trolls are what makes this forum unique.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Ha ha ha, so funny ...... You Zippy and the rest of the trolls are what makes this forum unique.
    Thank you for your informative contribution to the discussion.

Maybe people will read this warning and stop taking this crap.

The pharmaceutical industry needs for you to be a life-long customer.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Maybe people will read this warning and stop taking this crap.

The pharmaceutical industry needs for you to be a life-long customer.
    Yes, they should read the warnings the government makes the manufacture include in the package. Personal responsibility?

The defining feature of a quality troll is the ability to stay in character forever. Most medium to low quality trolls would have dropped out but, as we can see, this one is still going strong. Never surrender. Viva la revolución.

The defining feature of a quality troll is the ability to stay in character forever. Most medium to low quality trolls would have dropped out but, as we can see, this one is still going strong. Never surrender. Viva la revolución.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Maybe you should be banned.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Maybe you should be banned.

Yes, they should read the warnings the government makes the manufacture include in the package. Personal responsibility?
    You should avoid topics of personal nature as it requires one to have personality, clearly missing in your case. You'd better stick to graphs and charts. Your broken English does not help either.

You should avoid topics of personal nature as it requires one to have personality, clearly missing in your case. You'd better stick to graphs and charts. Your broken English does not help either.

The warning governments places are pretty vague, people need to know where they can see actually studies. Transparency.

The warning governments places are pretty vague, people need to know where they can see actually studies. Transparency.
    You are right- they should include more information- like the actual likelyhood of a rare side effect occurring (people who don't read the insert in the first place aren't going to go looking for any studies). If it happens in one in a million cases, it should say so- otherwise people see a scary potential event and think it is more likely to happen than it actually does. "Tamliflu causes seizures!" (five potential cases in the US over a seven year period).

From the "article".

Even when people do read the label, they may still ignore it.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-10-2018 at 02:11 PM.

He's trolling Donna here, and rightfully so. Plus rep.

The government should force the manufacturers to provide access to studies that you don't actually believe. Makes sense. All Libertarians are big on mandatory labeling.

“In my opinion NSAIDs should not be available as an over-the-counter drug, because of all their deleterious effects,” Vogt, who wasn’t involved in the study, said by email.
    Aspirin is a NSAID. These bastards are horrible, horrible people. This whole concept that people aren't capable of even taking a headache pill without the permission of an overlord is what the headline should be referring to in a Libertarian political forum.

But God forbid that liberty get in the way of the science-impaired homeopaths, who are no different than Dr Vogt - they fancy themselves as overlords.
    Last edited by angelatc; 02-10-2018 at 02:08 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “These drugs can have serious side effects, including gastrointestinal bleeding and heart attacks

This article is missing one vital fact as proven out by the quoted excerpt.....

The above side effects is related to people taking NSAIDs and acetaminophen drugs together. NSAIDs themselves aren't auto-dangerous until combined with people self diagnosing, sadly usually people with some form of chronic pain and thinking over the counter means safe regardless of size of dose or mixing with other over the counters.

I live with two herniated discs (L4 and L5) with protrusions after my back injuries, and that is after emergency nuero surgery where they removed disc material and part of a vertebrae to relieve pressure on my sciatic nerve which was growing into bone from the pressure (meaning I'm one of the privileged few to have experienced a level of pain not many get to), and take Meloxicam daily. I take it as it's only once daily (prescription only) to help maintain relief from inflammation, as well as keeping levels of NSAIDs low as I also have my "bad day" prescription (only 45 per month) for Norcos 10mg which is hydrocodone with half the levels of acetaminophen than found in say Lortab or Lorcet.

This small regiment of pain killers keeps me out of chronic pain clinics as well as having more surgery done (which I will eventually have to have, but am in no hurry for). So understand....and don't take this personally...but that "crap" you think people shouldn't take keeps me out of an operating room, allows me to live without eating a $#@! ton of narcotics daily, as well as allows me to not spend 80% of my waking time per month in bed.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The government should force the manufacturers to provide access to studies that you don't actually believe. Makes sense. All Libertarians are big on mandatory labeling.
    The government protects them not us, or haven't you figure that out yet?

Aspirin is a NSAID. These bastards are horrible, horrible people. This whole concept that people aren't capable of even taking a headache pill without the permission of an overlord is what the headline should be referring to in a Libertarian political forum.

But God forbid that liberty get in the way of the science-impaired homeopaths, who are no different than Dr Vogt - they fancy themselves as overlords.
    Synthetic Aspirin pill is just a little over 100 years old. The Egyptians were using willow bark to relieve pain long before they understood the benefits of salicylic acid.

Mixing aspirin with acetaminophens can cause Kidney damage. (1)

In another study it pointed out that taking an aspirin every day can take a toll on your liver. (2)

In another study it pointed out that the leading cause of stomach ulcers is using aspirin regularly. (3)

Then there is the problem with Reyes Syndrome in children who take aspirin during the flu or chickenpox. (4)

There are no none side-effects for--- Turmeric, Ginger, Bromelain (enzyme found in pineapple), Ceylon Cinnamon or Magnesium. All anti-inflammatory. Did you also know that the aspirin ingredient can also be found in beans, peas, jasmine and clover? Maybe people should listen to Hippocrates more: “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”

There are no none side-effects for--- Turmeric, Ginger, Bromelain (enzyme found in pineapple), Ceylon Cinnamon or Magnesium. All anti-inflammatory. Did you also know that the aspirin ingredient can also be found in beans, peas, jasmine and clover? Maybe people should listen to Hippocrates more: “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
    Our primary provider used by my wife and I is VERY big on natural treatments like you're talking about. It's an MD my wife works with that she's known for a few years through the ER she works at. He's also a Pain Management MD (not many people know that doctors have to have special training to work pain management), which should speak to people doubting your point.

However, I hope that he also insures you understand that not every case can be treated naturally.

Donnay....it's not that you're wrong about your view. It's that you're applying unrealistic expectations. Imagine someone saying that since firearms can't 100% guarantee your safety that they are obviously nothing more than a ploy put to us to make money. I know you'd agree that is an unrealistic view, and yet you see medicine through that lens.
    "Self conquest is the greatest of all victories." - Plato

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxiklown View Post
    Our primary provider used by my wife and I is VERY big on natural treatments like you're talking about. It's an MD my wife works with that she's known for a few years through the ER she works at. He's also a Pain Management MD (not many people know that doctors have to have special training to work pain management), which should speak to people doubting your point.

However, I hope that he also insures you understand that not every case can be treated naturally.

Donnay....it's not that you're wrong about your view. It's that you're applying unrealistic expectations. Imagine someone saying that since firearms can't 100% guarantee your safety that they are obviously nothing more than a ploy put to us to make money. I know you'd agree that is an unrealistic view, and yet you see medicine through that lens.
    I am providing information so people can make up their minds--I know what works for me.

Potential tumeric side effects: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-suppl...gredientid=662

Special Precautions & Warnings:
    Pregnancy and breast-feeding: During pregnancy and while breast-feeding, turmeric is LIKELY SAFE when taken by mouth in amounts commonly found in food. However, turmeric is LIKELY UNSAFE when taken by mouth in medicinal amounts during pregnancy. It might promote a menstrual period or stimulate the uterus, putting the pregnancy at risk. Do not take medicinal amounts of turmeric if you are pregnant. There is not enough information to rate the safety of medicinal amounts of turmeric during breast-feeding. It is best not to use it.

Gallbladder problems: Turmeric can make gallbladder problems worse. Do not use turmeric if you have gallstones or a bile duct obstruction.

Bleeding problems: Taking turmeric might slow blood clotting. This might increase the risk of bruising and bleeding in people with bleeding disorders.

Diabetes: Curcumin, a chemical in turmeric, might decrease blood sugar in people with diabetes. Use with caution in people with diabetes as it might make blood sugar too low.

A stomach disorder called gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD): Turmeric can cause stomach upset in some people. It might make stomach problems such as GERD worse. Do not take turmeric if it worsens symptoms of GERD.

Hormone-sensitive condition such as breast cancer, uterine cancer, ovarian cancer, endometriosis, or uterine fibroids: Turmeric contains a chemical called curcumin, which might act like the hormone estrogen. In theory, turmeric might make hormone-sensitive conditions worse. However, some research shows that turmeric reduces the effects of estrogen in some hormone-sensitive cancer cells. Therefore, turmeric might have beneficial effects on hormone-sensitive conditions. Until more is known, use cautiously if you have a condition that might be made worse by exposure to hormones.

Infertility: Turmeric might lower testosterone levels and decrease sperm movement when taken by mouth by men. This might reduce fertility. Turmeric should be used cautiously by people trying to have a baby.

Iron deficiency: Taking high amounts of turmeric might prevent the absorption of iron. Turmeric should be used with caution in people with iron deficiency.

Surgery: Turmeric might slow blood clotting. It might cause extra bleeding during and after surgery. Stop using turmeric at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.

Ginger potential side effects: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-suppl...61-GINGER.aspx

Ginger is POSSIBLY SAFE when it is applied to the skin appropriately, short-term. It might cause irritation on the skin for some people.

Pregnancy: Ginger is POSSIBLY SAFE when taken by mouth for medicinal uses during pregnancy. But using ginger during pregnancy is controversial. There is some concern that ginger might affect fetal sex hormones. There is also a report of miscarriage during week 12 of pregnancy in a woman who used ginger for morning sickness. However, studies in pregnant women suggest that ginger can be used safely for morning sickness without harm to the baby. The risk for major malformations in infants of women taking ginger does not appear to be higher than the usual rate of 1% to 3%. Also there doesn't appear to be an increased risk of early labor or low birth weight. There is some concern that ginger might increase the risk of bleeding, so some experts advise against using it close to your delivery date. As with any medication given during pregnancy, it's important to weigh the benefit against the risk. Before using ginger during pregnancy, talk it over with your healthcare provider.

Breast-feeding: There is not enough reliable information about the safety of taking ginger if you are breast feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.

Bleeding disorders: Taking ginger might increase your risk of bleeding.

Diabetes: Ginger might increase your insulin levels and/or lower your blood sugar. As a result, your diabetes medications might need to be adjusted by your healthcare provider.

Heart conditions: High doses of ginger might worsen some heart conditions.
    Bromelain potential side effects: https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-suppl...name=bromelain

Bromelain is POSSIBLY SAFE for most people when taken in appropriate amounts. Bromelain may cause some side effects, such as diarrhea and stomach and intestinal discomfort. Bromelain may also cause allergic reactions, especially in people who have other allergies. If you have allergies, be sure to check with your healthcare provider before taking bromelain.

Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Not enough is known about the use of bromelain during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid use.

Allergies: If you are allergic to pineapple, latex, wheat, celery, papain, carrot, fennel, cypress pollen, or grass pollen, you might have an allergic reaction to bromelain.

Surgery: Bromelain might increase the risk of bleeding during and after surgery. Stop using bromelain at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
    Ceylon Cinnamon: https://www.webmd.com/diet/supplement-guide-cinnamon

Heavy use of cinnamon may irritate the mouth and lips, causing sores. In some people, it can cause an allergic reaction. Applied to the skin, it might cause redness and irritation.

Risks. Very high quantities of cassia cinnamon may be toxic, particularly in people with liver problems. Because cinnamon may lower blood sugar, people with diabetes may need to adjust their treatment if they use cinnamon supplements. An ingredient in some cinnamon products, coumarin, may cause liver problems; but the amount of this compound ingested is usually so small that this wouldn’t happen for most people. Given the lack of evidence about its safety, cinnamon -- as a treatment -- is not recommended for children or for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.

Interactions. If you take any medication regularly, talk to your doctor before you start using cinnamon supplements. They could interact with antibiotics, diabetes drugs, blood thinners, heart medicines, and others.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-10-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Then there is the problem with Reyes Syndrome in children who take aspirin during the flu or chickenpox. (4)
    Reyes Syndrome is very rare- even according to your link. It effects about 0.15 people out of 100,000. As for aspirin, according to your own link:

The suggestion of a defined cause-effect relationship between aspirin intake and Reye syndrome in children is not supported by sufficient facts.

Mixing aspirin with acetaminophens can cause Kidney damage. (1)
    From that link:

The majority of large epidemiologic studies have failed to substantiate an association between heavy non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) use and CKD in healthy individuals. The prospective paper by Curhan et al.24) found no increased risk for renal impairment at 11 years follow-up despite regular NSAID use. Regular ibuprofen users in the NHANES had no change in renal function compared with controls.
    The development of renal insufficiency as a consequence of chronic analgesic consumption remains unproven despite a large body of epidemiologic research.

In another study it pointed out that taking an aspirin every day can take a toll on your liver.
    Link describes a single case- it is not a study. I did find one though: https://academic.oup.com/jnci/articl...3/1808/1044436

Conclusions

Aspirin use was associated with reduced risk of developing HCC and of death due to CLD whereas nonaspirin NSAID use was only associated with reduced risk of death due to CLD.
    CLD being "Chronic Liver Disease" and HCC being "Hepatocellular carcinoma" or cancer of the liver. Aspirin use reduced the risks for both.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-10-2018 at 06:10 PM.

Did you also know that the aspirin ingredient can also be found in beans, peas, jasmine and clover? Maybe people should listen to Hippocrates more: “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.”
    True that salicylic acid can be found naturally in some plants- but how much? Green beans and peas have "negligible" amounts according to this site: http://www.food-info.net/uk/qa/qa-fi27.htm

What is salicylic acid and in which foods does it occur?
    Salicylic acid is a colorless, crystalline organic acid that melts at 159°C; it is soluble in alcohol but is only slightly soluble in water. Salicylic acid is an ingredient used in many over-the-counter acne medications.

Fruits and vegetables are natural sources of salicylic acid, with fruits having large amounts of salicylates, particularly berries. Some herbs and spices contain quite high amounts, and meat, poultry, fish, eggs and dairy products all have little to no salicylates. Of the legumes, seeds, nuts, and cereals, only almonds, water chestnuts and peanuts have significant amounts. The table below gives more examples of foods containing salicylates:
    Mushrooms are in the "very high" category- how much is that? ">1 mg" per 100 grams. A low dose aspirin may contain 325 mg. At 1 mg/ 100 grams you would need to consume 350 x 100 or 35,000 grams of mushrooms - or 77 pounds of them. Go ahead- eat your aspirin.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-10-2018 at 05:54 PM.

TOUCHE' that had to sting....

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post
    Everything has potential side effects. It depends on genetics, existing conditions, and dose.

Out of ammo here! Can someone give Angela some for me?

10,000 peer-reviewed articles

2560 Abstracts with Turmeric Research

The Amazing and Mighty Ginger

Anti-Oxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Ginger in Health and Physical Activity: Review of Current Evidence

Effects of a ginger extract on knee pain in patients with osteoarthritis.

Ginger

Ginger's Many Evidence-Based Health Benefits Revealed

Bromelain

A double blind, randomised, parallel group study on the efficacy and safety of treating acute lateral ankle sprain with oral hydrolytic enzymes.

Bromelain as a Treatment for Osteoarthritis: a Review of Clinical Studies

Bromelain as an adjunctive treatment for moderate-to-severe osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized placebo-controlled pilot study.

Research: Pineapple Enzyme Kills Cancer Without Killing You

Influence of ginger and cinnamon intake on inflammation and muscle soreness endued by exercise in Iranian female athletes.

Anti-inflammatory activity of cinnamon (C. zeylanicum and C. cassia) extracts - identification of E-cinnamaldehyde and o-methoxy cinnamaldehyde as the most potent bioactive compounds.

Glycated haemoglobin and blood pressure-lowering effect of cinnamon in multi-ethnic Type 2 diabetic patients in the UK: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial.

The Cinnamon-derived Michael Acceptor Cinnamic Aldehyde Impairs Melanoma Cell Proliferation, Invasiveness, and Tumor Growth

Cinnamon and health

Trans-cinnamaldehyde from Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark essential oil reduces the clindamycin resistance of Clostridium difficile in vitro.

Two New Cinnamon Studies Show Surprising Health Benefits Not Previously Appreciated

True that salicylic acid can be found naturally in some plants- but how much? Green beans and peas have "negligible" amounts according to this site: http://www.food-info.net/uk/qa/qa-fi27.htm

Mushrooms are in the "very high" category- how much is that? ">1 mg" per 100 grams. A low dose aspirin may contain 325 mg. At 1 mg/ 100 grams you would need to consume 350 x 100 or 35,000 grams of mushrooms - or 77 pounds of them. Go ahead- eat your aspirin.
    Nah I think I will stick to eating right, rather than using synthetic aspirin.

The point here (which I know escapes you) is eating the right foods (everyday) are going to knock out inflammation. Inflammation is the root to many chronic illnesses.

10,000 peer-reviewed articles

2560 Abstracts with Turmeric Research

The Amazing and Mighty Ginger

Anti-Oxidative and Anti-Inflammatory Effects of Ginger in Health and Physical Activity: Review of Current Evidence

Effects of a ginger extract on knee pain in patients with osteoarthritis.

Ginger

Ginger's Many Evidence-Based Health Benefits Revealed

Bromelain

A double blind, randomised, parallel group study on the efficacy and safety of treating acute lateral ankle sprain with oral hydrolytic enzymes.

Bromelain as a Treatment for Osteoarthritis: a Review of Clinical Studies

Bromelain as an adjunctive treatment for moderate-to-severe osteoarthritis of the knee: a randomized placebo-controlled pilot study.

Research: Pineapple Enzyme Kills Cancer Without Killing You

Influence of ginger and cinnamon intake on inflammation and muscle soreness endued by exercise in Iranian female athletes.

Anti-inflammatory activity of cinnamon (C. zeylanicum and C. cassia) extracts - identification of E-cinnamaldehyde and o-methoxy cinnamaldehyde as the most potent bioactive compounds.

Glycated haemoglobin and blood pressure-lowering effect of cinnamon in multi-ethnic Type 2 diabetic patients in the UK: a randomized, placebo-controlled, double-blind clinical trial.

The Cinnamon-derived Michael Acceptor Cinnamic Aldehyde Impairs Melanoma Cell Proliferation, Invasiveness, and Tumor Growth

Cinnamon and health

Trans-cinnamaldehyde from Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark essential oil reduces the clindamycin resistance of Clostridium difficile in vitro.

Two New Cinnamon Studies Show Surprising Health Benefits Not Previously Appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by navy-vet View Post

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Nah I think I will stick to eating right, rather than using synthetic aspirin.

The point here (which I know escapes you) is eating the right foods (everyday) are going to knock out inflammation. Inflammation is the root to many chronic illnesses.
    Eating a balance diet including a variety of foods and getting plenty of exercise is definitely going to help your health. But the occasional aspirin or other medicine is also not likely going to kill you. As with most things, problems come when people overdo things. All foods have good things to offer you- as well as some potential negative side effects for at least some people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast