Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trump accuses Cruz's father of helping JFK's assassin

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Why, indeed?

Or did you think the information that R. Cruz handed out leaflets with the patsy in New Orleans was locked in Capone's vault, and Geraldo just unearthed it?
    I think it is new information about the life of a presidential candidate's father - a father who was NOT a US citizen fleeing to Canada
    with the campaign distortion that the candidate is "the son of an immigrant"

Oswald had an operation where he hired out Cubans . . . but no one thought about Rafael Cruz Sr. being in New Orleans at this time.

Last edited by Jan2017; 05-03-2016 at 11:50 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2017 View Post
    I think it is new information about the life of a presidential candidate's father - a father who was NOT a US citizen fleeing to Canada

Oswald had an operation where he hired out Cubans . . . but no one thought about Rafael Cruz Sr. being in New Orleans at this time.
    Oswald didn't hire anyone. He worked for a CIA 'handler' named George de Mohrenschildt, and he and Jack Ruby did all the hiring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You'd think paleo-cons would be supporting the son of the man accused of assassinating a liberal democrat like JFK.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Thanks for the clarification, there were no quotes posted so I had a feeling this was another case of the typical posters here spouting off the bull$#@! mainstream media narrative.

You guys are doing a real service to Trump by playing the game, CPUd I'm talking to you.
    Yea. I don't actually hate CPUd, but I wish he'd learn some wisdom. I have *decades* of experience being outrageous, and Trump is doing exactly that. I'm even partly responsible for the term "conspiracy theorist" in the 90s, but I never considered myself one and only actually had one theory that I claim for myself.

There were reasons to do that, but the primary reason was media blockage. The media was blocking everything. While believing things ARE true that ARE NOT is of course bad, claiming that people are conspiracy nuts for just asking valid questions is also just as outrageous the other way. People soon catch on to the media or pressure group doing that, and in the long run accusations that you are asking un pc questions doesn't work. It's part of what Trump knowingly does to get around the media.

The short answer though, is in the long run you get further just by being truthful and gathering facts that people find useful. Eventually, everyone that bad mouths you for just doing that looks bad. Honesty is the best policy.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    Yea. I don't actually hate CPUd, but I wish he'd learn some wisdom. I have *decades* of experience being outrageous, and Trump is doing exactly that. I'm even partly responsible for the term "conspiracy theorist" in the 90s, but I never considered myself one and only actually had one theory that I claim for myself.

There were reasons to do that, but the primary reason was media blockage. The media was blocking everything. While believing things ARE true that ARE NOT is of course bad, claiming that people are conspiracy nuts for just asking valid questions is also just as outrageous the other way. People soon catch on to the media or pressure group doing that, and in the long run accusations that you are asking un pc questions doesn't work. It's part of what Trump knowingly does to get around the media.

The short answer though, is in the long run you get further just by being truthful and gathering facts that people find useful. Eventually, everyone that bad mouths you for just doing that looks bad. Honesty is the best policy.
    You're just peeved because every time you think you have a big, beautiful myth built up to glorify and cuck for Mr. Alpha Combover, CPUd debunks it in minutes--and does it with class, integrity and thoroughness.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

[IMG][/IMG]

Is the first photo a blow up of the original picture with Oswald?

Jan2017

Oswald didn't hire anyone. He worked for a CIA 'handler' named George de Mohrenschildt, and he and Jack Ruby did all the hiring.
    So the Cubans who were arrested with Oswald the previous week on August 9, 1963 were hired by someone else in New Orleans . . .
    out of Oswald's storefront address he put on the flyers?

Last edited by Jan2017; 05-03-2016 at 12:04 PM.

Wayne Madsen broke this story. I heard him on Alex Jones

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBull View Post
    Of course Trump is gonna say it that way. It's the same strategy he used when he brought up Cruz being canadian born. He has to phrase it that way to give himself cover, while putting the thought into people's minds. That strategy obviously works on people like you who don't realize what he's doing.
    Asking questions isn't a strategy by itself.

So the Cubans who were arrested with Oswald the previous week on August 9, 1963 were hired by someone else in New Orleans . . .
    Plug Carlos Bringuier into your search engine.

Asking questions isn't a strategy by itself.
    You can't really be that much if a babe in the woods.

Of course it is. Did Ron Paul write those newsletters? Doesn't that do him more harm than admitting that we know he did not write them?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-03-2016 at 12:01 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well. I guess if you never saw it, that photo didn't exist all this time.

In which case, it's certainly a current event. But the big news isn't Rafael Cruz' actions, but rather who has been faking old photographs and leaking them.
    I didn't say the photo didn't exist. What I said was that I had never seen anything that identified the people standing around Oswald.

Please don't twist my words.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    I didn't say the photo didn't exist. What I said was that I had never seen anything that identified the people standing around Oswald.
    And you still haven't. That does not look all that much like R. Cruz.

A positive DNA match it is not.

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by Feeding the Abscess View Post
    If these photos were taken around the same time, they aren't of the same person. Hairlines are clearly different.
    This is the photo of RB Cruz before he wore glasses that some say looks like the person with Oswald.

Last edited by Jan2017; 05-03-2016 at 12:20 PM.

This is the photo of RB Cruz before he wore glasses that some say looks like the person with Oswald.

Rafael Cruz lost his hair at the top and front of his hairline, and in this passport photo here had a full head of hair. The person in the Oswald photo had a receding hairline above the temples, a distinctly different pattern of male baldness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Perhaps the most important lesson from Obamacare is that while liberty is lost incrementally, it cannot be regained incrementally. The federal leviathan continues its steady growth; sometimes boldly and sometimes quietly. Obamacare is just the latest example, but make no mistake: the statists are winning. So advocates of liberty must reject incremental approaches and fight boldly for bedrock principles.
    The epitome of libertarian populism

I wanted to look up this address in contrast to where Cruz's father lived - nothing so far.

Plug Carlos Bringuier into your search engine.
    You can't be bothered to do this but you think the worldwide web has fifty year old addresses for Cruz on it?

Oswald, a supposed communist who had defected to the Soviet Union only to be repatriated, got hired on by Bringuier because he was told (by CIA 'asset' George de Mohrenshildt) he was infiltrating the group for the FBI. Which is why, as soon as he was arrested, he demanded to see an FBI agent. He neither founded nor ran the FPCC.

Just so y'all know what hard facts you are liable to be confronted with as you try to spread your fairy tale around.

If this is his actual notification, looks like he moved right afterward getting it to Canada.

Now to plug it in. - yes, you can get virtually anything on the web nowadays. Not like the 90s at all. It's a truth - trump? - bonanza.

edit: above address is from
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/megan-...b_8937948.html
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 05-03-2016 at 12:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Rafael Cruz and Oswald were the same height. That man is obviously shorter. Also- where are his glasses?

"They all look alike!"
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 05-03-2016 at 12:48 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Rafael Cruz and Oswald were the same height. That man is obviously shorter.
    Not that I care one way or another, but that is just perspective distortion.

Another view- he is a shorter man.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Another view- he is a shorter man.

Again that can be attributed to perspective distortion.

This woman is not as tall as this building....

Last edited by phill4paul; 05-03-2016 at 12:55 PM.

Not too far away. 2 miles.

Still, it could just be a Cuban neighborhood Oswald recruited in, Cruz's father just happened to be in it being Cuban, and Cruz's father just looks like some other cubans - although not every cuban looks like Cruz's father, certainly.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 05-03-2016 at 01:00 PM.

So Cruz's father was in walking distance of Oswald's office where he was hiring from.

Still coincidental - but New Orleans is a lot bigger than 2 miles.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    The $#@! people attack Donald Trump for on this forum is getting ridiculous. Attack him because of torture, spying and strong executive powers. Don't attack him on the bull$#@! the media is attacking him on, or you are just playing into their game and helping him get elected. I'm talking to you CPUd.
    Yeah I am waiting for a thread title from CPUd stating, "Trump eats young children for breakfast."

So many people are so gullible to the establishment's talking points. It's truly sad.

Ted Cruz is being backed heavily by the Bush Family.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 350 square miles (910 km2), of which 169 square miles (440 km2) is land and 181 square miles (470 km2) (52%) is water. Orleans Parish is the smallest parish by land area in Louisiana.
    ----

I didn't have to find that Cruz's father was only living two miles away. It was a valid question that might yield something, and it did. That's why researching yourself instead of just reading everything is a good idea.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 350 square miles (910 km2), of which 169 square miles (440 km2) is land and 181 square miles (470 km2) (52%) is water. Orleans Parish is the smallest parish by land area in Louisiana.
    ----

I didn't have to find that Cruz's father was only living two miles away. It was a valid question that might yield something, and it did. That's why researching yourself instead of just reading everything is a good idea.
    Wile you are researching yourself, find out why you think it significant that Cruz was living in New Orleans at a time when Oswald had been dead and buried for three and a half years.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Yeah I am waiting for a thread title from CPUd stating, "Trump eats young children for breakfast."

So many people are so gullible to the establishment's talking points. It's truly sad.

Ted Cruz is being backed heavily by the Bush Family.
    Well, the story was originally attributed to the National Enquirer (media) which is Trump supportive. IIRC. So it is kinda of a reverse double wammy, or something. I dunno. I think it is speculative at best.

So.. what's the inside scoop about Trump eating children for breakfast?

Looking up addresses for both Oswald and Cruz's father, they were living in the same county in Dallas before JFK was shot. I'm looking for a more exact address for Cruz's father at that time to see how far apart they were in miles.

Oswald:
    1026 N. Beckley Ave.
    http://www.dallasnews.com/news/commu...for-500000.ece

Cruz's father - county code.
    Last edited by SpiritOf1776_J4; 05-03-2016 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Well, the story was originally attributed to the National Enquirer (media) which is Trump supportive. IIRC. So it is kinda of a reverse double wammy, or something. I dunno. I think it is speculative at best.

So.. what's the inside scoop about Trump eating children for breakfast?
    CPUd has the skinny. He's the RPF tabloid news poster.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast