Thread: Prog Army Attack Alex Jones in Cleveland

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Prog Army Attack Alex Jones in Cleveland

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where's Alex? Didn't see him?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Where Alex? Didn't see him?
    On the right side with the blazer and bullhorn.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    On the right side with the blazer and bullhorn.
    Thanks, now I see the attack.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

The Commies have made a grave error in America.

They turned all of their men into metrosexual puzzies before they turned them loose on the masses.

About 3 dozen unemployed coal miners with Louisville Sluggers would go through that crowd like chit through a goose.

Those wimpy turds got a taste in Sacramento a few weeks ago when they had a 10 to1 advantage against those they were there to attack.

As someone who has spent my entire life in Kentucky's flyover country,...those skinny ass little boys need to make the effort to *think*. They're definitely not ready for what they're calling for.

They have no idea about the people who live in the heartland,....and they don't know that.

Little better footage/angle

============

Last edited by goldenequity; 07-19-2016 at 03:33 PM.

This must be how he started. Attack begins around 7:05. (yet a different angle)
    "They're attackin' me, officer!"

Here he is talking about it afterwards.
    Last edited by Valli6; 07-19-2016 at 04:20 PM.

AJ is such a troll, lol.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In that situation he should have dropped his shoulder right into the dude's nuts.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

um Alex gets a tiny push and then Alex rams his whole fat body shoulder first into the guy, then starts crying when an officer grabs him.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    um Alex gets a tiny push and then Alex rams his whole fat body shoulder first into the guy, then starts crying when an officer grabs him.
    AJ gets carried away, don't $#@! with AJ. Today's lesson.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Good move by Alex. Eventually some prog is going to sucker punch him, just to get the picture.

Jon Jones couldn't even take AJ down.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Alex Jones is one of them.

Alex Jones has been shilling for Trump since before Iowa.

Trump is a progressive.

So..

Alex Jones before Trump: Government is tyranny!

After Trump: well you know what happened

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yet another thread where AUH20 dramatizes the title in order spread his propaganda.

Title: Prog Army Attack Alex Jones in Cleveland

What really happened: Dude nudges Alex Jones with his forearm. Alex Jones pushes back with his shoulders and everyone rushes in to break them up. AUH20 is the FOX news representative here at the Donald Trump Forums.
    A sense of danger gives birth to fear. And fear is the time-honored cross for the crucifixion of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post
    Yet another thread where AUH20 dramatizes the title in order spread his propaganda.

What really happened: Dude nudges Alex Jones with his forearm. Alex Jones pushes back with his shoulders and everyone rushes in to break them up. AUH20 is the FOX news representative here at the Donald Trump Forums.
    Actually the guy did continue to attack AJ after AJ pushed into him. But AJ seems to live for those moments. Too bad, he used to be pretty good and had great guests on his shows. Now, I don't know, seems more of an agitator at these events, even kept touching Karl Rove at the airports. I can see confronting Karl, but the touching is out of bounds and aggressive.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by twomp View Post

This^^^^^^

Also we have to add the fact that Alex Jones came in with his stupid bullhorn trying to blow out the man's ear drums in addition to giving him a shower with his saliva and that was when the peaceful protester nudged him to create some space between the rabid dog and himself. Alex like the $#@! stirrer he is decided to ignore the clue given to him by the peaceful protester to step back instead decided to tackle him.

The undercover cops with him seeing that he was probably getting his ass kicked by some 20 yr old decided to go in to help him. That is the story the OP was trying to tell but was unable to because of the biased sources he gets his news from.

There are more reporters than protesters

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Actually the guy did continue to attack AJ after AJ pushed into him. But AJ seems to live for those moments. Too bad, he used to be pretty good and had great guests on his shows. Now, I don't know, seems more of an agitator at these events, even kept touching Karl Rove at the airports. I can see confronting Karl, but the touching is out of bounds and aggressive.
    I thought the same about the Rove video. This video gave me a good laugh, just seeing him walk up with the bull horn to that crowd gave me a chuckle then the whole overreaction was comical. I agree with AJ on allot things but do not take him seriously. When I watch him I feel like I am watching an actor playing a comedic part.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.