Thread: Dr. Mercola caves

Dr. Mercola caves

STORY AT-A-GLANCE -

• Over the past year, I’ve been researching and writing as much as I can to help you take control of your health, as fearmongering media and corrupt politicians have destroyed lives and livelihoods to establish global control of the world’s population, using the COVID-19 pandemic as their justification
    • Through it all, I have refused to succumb to these relentless attacks. I have been confident and willing to defend myself in the court of law
    • Unfortunately, threats have now become very personal and have intensified to the point I can no longer preserve much of the information and research I’ve provided to you thus far. So, effective immediately, much of the information on my website will be permanently removed

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/05/04/removing-articles-related-to-vitamin-d-c-and-zinc.aspx
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hopefully someone will keep track of what he removes specifically. The removed articles will have certain things in common that may help put the pieces together of which things he's said that are getting him into trouble.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Hopefully someone will keep track of what he removes specifically. The removed articles will have certain things in common that may help put the pieces together of which things he's said that are getting him into trouble.
    What makes you think something he said is the reason why he is in trouble? How come Big pHARMa isn't scrutinized as vigorously?

Are you kidding me that you do not recognize mafia tactics?

The censorship, the bullying, and then they take you out.
    Last edited by donnay; 05-04-2021 at 02:05 PM. Reason: typo
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    What makes you think something he said is the reason why he is in trouble?
    Because he's removing from his site things that he has said.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

Because he's removing from his site things that he has said.
    Because he is being bullied by the FDA (The guardian of Big pHARMa) He cannot say, "VITAMIN D3, VITAMIN C and ZINC will build up your immune system and help you get over colds and flu's faster.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Because he is being bullied by the FDA (The guardian of Big pHARMa) He cannot say, "VITAMIN D3, VITAMIN C and ZINC will build up your immune system and help you get over colds and flu's faster.
    Possibly. If someone keeps track of what he removes from his site, that would help test that hypothesis.

But what part of post #2 or anything else I've said in this thread contradicts that?
    Ron Paul

Possibly. If someone keeps track of what he removes from his site, that would help test that hypothesis.

But what part of post #2 or anything else I've said in this thread contradicts that?
    I am speaking from the standpoint of reading Mercola's blogs for over 15 years and doing my own research.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	promote.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	8108

Whittling away at our ammo boxes for the health info war.

Peak clown world.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am speaking from the standpoint of reading Mercola's blogs for over 15 years and doing my own research.
    What are some of the specific articles that he had to remove?
    Ron Paul

What are some of the specific articles that he had to remove?
    Anything that promotes eating clean (as much as possible), and taking certain supplements (C, D3/K2 Cal/Mag--etc...) because most our food supply is depleted of these certain nutrients. He also promotes empowering people to take control of their own health--basically know your body, and know the signs of deficiencies that mimic certain diseases.

Ron Paul

Quercetin Boosts Interferon Response to Viruses and COVID-19
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...ions-risk.aspx

NY Doctor Proved Everyone Wrong About Hydroxychloroquine
    https://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...for-covid.aspx

I agree that you can't read those articles for "free" anymore.
    But you can give your mailadress to Mercola, so you can still read it, but not anonymously anymore. So does Mercola want to help the authorities discover dangerous thoughtcriminals opposed to big pharma?!?

When I searched Webarchive.org for one of these links, I get the message.
    "Sorry.
    This URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine.": https://web.archive.org/web/*/https:...for-covid.aspx

When I search the articles in Archive.is, it remains busy for an endless amount of time...
    I could save the "new" version that you can't read it for free though.
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-05-2021 at 09:08 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Anything that promotes eating clean (as much as possible), and taking certain supplements (C, D3/K2 Cal/Mag--etc...) because most our food supply is depleted of these certain nutrients. He also promotes empowering people to take control of their own health--basically know your body, and know the signs of deficiencies that mimic certain diseases.
    That can't be tolerated! Thankfully corporations have money to tie up little s--- disturbers like Mercola in court indefinitely.

Also for anyone reading this thread, be aware that Donnay is a total shill. She is bought off with the big moneys from big home gardening, eating right, taking care of yourself, and many other dark moneys.

Trust Pfizer, they have your best interest in mind, even more so than you.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Also for anyone reading this thread, be aware that Donnay is a total shill. She is bought off with the big moneys from big home gardening, eating right, taking care of yourself, and many other dark moneys.

Trust Pfizer, they have your best interest in mind, even more so than you.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RJB again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RJB again.
    10 years ago, I was in a deep debate with someone over Mercola. My opponent called him a shill. I asked who he was shilling for: Big Natural health, Big Whoever? My opponent disappeared from the conversation. A shill is someone who speaks and gets paid. Telling people to consume Omega-3 fatty acids does not earn someone wealth. Infact, back in the 1990s, I remember when Mercola was mocked for such suggestions.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

10 years ago, I was in a deep debate with someone over Mercola. My opponent called him a shill. I asked who he was shilling for: Big Natural health, Big Whoever? My opponent disappeared from the conversation. A shill is someone who speaks and gets paid. Telling people to consume Omega-3 fatty acids does not earn someone wealth.
    When I joined this forum, in 2016, I thought that "truthers" exposing big pharma like Mercola were the real sh*t...

Now I'm suspicious of just about anybody (including "conspiracy theorists") that get much media attention, like Mercola.

Infact, back in the 1990s, I remember when Mercola was mocked for such suggestions.
    You can call me a terrible thoughtcriminal, but I think that Mercola at one point found out that keeping the worst scandals out of his exposes, would be more profitable, not to mention much safer for his own personal health...
    That would make Mercola "controlled opposition".

And these are the sort of stories Mercola could use to get publicity (being pressured into censorship), boosting his credibilty, while shilling for big pharma (by keeping the worst scandals out of the news, while obscuring the truth by spreading minsinformation between the truth).
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-06-2021 at 12:57 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

10 years ago, I was in a deep debate with someone over Mercola. My opponent called him a shill. I asked who he was shilling for: Big Natural health, Big Whoever? My opponent disappeared from the conversation. A shill is someone who speaks and gets paid. Telling people to consume Omega-3 fatty acids does not earn someone wealth. Infact, back in the 1990s, I remember when Mercola was mocked for such suggestions.
    Indeed. There are some of us that truly care for others and want nothing more than to see them thrive. Speaking strictly for myself, the reward of helping another human being get well and on a road to recovery is worth more than all the money in the world. Through my experiences, I have a huge distrust for the establishment medical community because of it.

BOMBSHELL: DR. MERCOLA MAKES SHOCKING COVID-19 SHOT PREDICTION
    https://www.brighteon.com/78d55c32-7...8-a06a61506c96