Thread: Buckle Up.

Buckle Up.

Former Homeland Security head's advice following Capitol attack: "Buckle up"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-ho...142847347.html

An angry mob running roughshod and unchecked through the Capitol and onto the floor of the United States Senate – a scene as once unthinkable as airplanes crashing into buildings.

"They could have blown the building up," said Sen. Lindsey Graham. "They could have killed us all. They could have destroyed the government. We dodged a major bullet yesterday."

The barriers erected and manned by the Capitol Police were little more than speed bumps to the angry mob.

"They had these pathetic little barricades up beforehand, and what they should have done is had much more robust capabilities well in advance of the sixth of January," said former Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff.

He told CBS News national security correspondent David Martin that the Capitol Police bear primary responsibility. "This strikes me as having been a real dereliction by the Capitol Police," he said.

Capitol Police officer dies from injuries in pro-Trump riot

But simple dereliction doesn't explain this statement by D.C. Police Chief Robert Contee: "There was no intelligence that suggested there would be a breach of the U.S. Capitol."

In fact, social media was full of "Storm the Capitol" rhetoric, including a tweet from President Trump, predicting it "will be wild."

And then, there was the rally outside the White House where the president and his ally Rudy Giuliani riled up the crowd. "Let's have trial by combat," Giuliani pronounced.

Chertoff said, "If you read the newspaper, you knew that there was a serious possibility of a threat against the Capitol. 'Let's go wild.' 'Bring your guns.' It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that that suggests a serious threat to the integrity of the Capitol."

This was not a failure to connect the dots but a failure to believe the dots.

"Whether they underestimated the threat or believed – because they were Trump supporters – they weren't going to be a problem, that was a very serious error, and can never be allowed to be repeated," Chertoff said.

Martin asked, "Was this cultural bias? If it's Black Lives Matter there's a real threat of violence here, but if it's just almost all White Trump supporters, no problem?"

"Certainly, that's a legitimate question to ask," Chertoff replied. "They need to ask questions about whether there was conscious or unconscious bias, or even some, you know, political spin for some of the people in the Capitol Police."

Democratic Congressman James Clyburn offered a more sinister explanation: "Somebody on the inside of those buildings [was] complicit in this."

The need for answers is urgent. There are already social media calls for more attacks surrounding the Inauguration. The president is vowing, 'We will not be SILENCED!" And one of his supporters warned, "Many of us will return on January 19 carrying our weapons."

"Buckle up," Chertoff said. "I'm afraid we're going to see some very scary activity over the next weeks and months."

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Buckle up indeed.

Armed patriots vow “to fight for and defend America,” plan DC showdown to stop Biden

An armed group calling themselves The Patriot Action for America is organizing a nationwide call to arms on 16 January in Washington DC where the group plans on “exterminating the democrat ideology from America” once and for all.

An Internet archived version of the group’s coordinated effort reveals the radicals are willing to stop at nothing to carry out “broad-reaching action” by “targeting all Democrat politicians as well as the media sources, and, Technology companies” willing to do the dirty.

The revolutionaries claim their plan is to “prevent Joseph Biden, or any other democrat from being inaugurated as president of the United States of America… while simultaneously securing, and defending, the White House, and President Trump.”

“Democrats mean to destroy everything America stands for and was built on. Americans CANNOT allow this ideology to take over our country,” a statement on the group’s official website reads. “The time is NOW to fight for and defend America.”

“America is now under attack by a domestic enemy known as the democrat party” and we must defend against it,” they declare. “Democrats have had decades to perfect their trade of lying, cheating, stealing, and corruption where it is now to the point that although their actions are criminal and underhanded, the laws they have created and implemented over the years make these actions protected.”

“Democrats have had decades to perfect their trade of lying, cheating, The initial assembly of patriots will be at the steps of the Capitol building in Washington DC, and will continue to build over the course of Saturday, January 16, and, Sunday, January 17, 2021.”

The Patriot Action for America
    The group plans to encircle the White House, the Supreme Court Building, and the US Capitol building with a force of no less than 4,000 individuals.

“The main purpose of surrounding the White House is to secure the grounds itself, along with President Trump, not allowing ANYONE in or out of the grounds unless designated permissible by the President himself on a one by one basis,” the group writes. “Encircling the Capitol building will ensure that no democrat politicians gain access any longer for legislation to be discussed with them. Republican representatives and senators will be allowed access to discuss legislation and continue business as usual without democrat interference.”
    https://www.intellihub.com/armed-pat...to-stop-biden/

Also:

National Guard presence takes over DC as images emerge online

It is no longer a big secret that over 6,200 National Guard troops were deployed to the DC Capitol Region over the weekend as tensions and rumors mount.

There is speculation on the Internet that well over 7,000 troops now occupy the territory.

Some federal buildings in the district have been fenced and barricaded off from the general public as the run-up to the transition of presidential power approaches.

https://www.intellihub.com/national-...emerge-online/
    Last edited by phill4paul; 01-10-2021 at 04:06 PM.

Peace, love & hair grease

You're really showing just how much you want people to unite when you do something that's straight out of a Communist handbook.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Brilliant theatrical event with real live people , controlled cattle drive

someone let them in , for controlled crisis , and bitchery to declare unlimited power. you people are fooled so easily

You know the question that people aren't asking but should? Why are only blue state NG units being called up to defend the inauguration?

https://www.governor.pa.gov/newsroom...-inauguration/

https://www.nj.gov/governor/news/new...0210107a.shtml

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/req...national-guard

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    You know the question that people aren't asking but should? Why are only blue state NG units being called up to defend the inauguration?

https://www.governor.pa.gov/newsroom...-inauguration/

https://www.nj.gov/governor/news/new...0210107a.shtml

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/req...national-guard

XNN
    Innnnteresting.

What if this has all been set up for ol Biden to be picked off by the deep state and install Harris day one? There will be a national emergency, people will be in a panic, and the "common enemy" will be Trumpists and anyone on the right (that'll include us, folks).
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Buckle up indeed.

https://www.intellihub.com/armed-pat...to-stop-biden/

Also:

https://www.intellihub.com/national-...emerge-online/
    ANTIFA are planning fake rallies all over the place calling for armed revolution under the guise of being a pro-Trump event.

Their arrogance keeps them from leaving their traces. Notice how the background is all red and 3 yellow stars bottom right. An inverted CCP flag.
    Last edited by eleganz; 01-10-2021 at 11:15 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

We of Liberty - Olympia Freedom Party
    2h ·
    Let this photo be one for the history books. The true crime today was the propaganda used by the government and media to scare off the people from coming today to show support to our Legislature.

“The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield, and government to gain ground.”
    -Thomas Jefferson

*this crime scene tape was put up after we had arrived. no crimes were committed while we were there. but someone in some office felt it was necessary*
    Last edited by pcosmar; 01-10-2021 at 11:08 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    ANTIFA are planning fake rallies all over the place calling for armed revolution under the guise of being a pro-Trump event.

Their arrogance keeps them from leaving their traces. Notice how the background is all red and 3 yellow stars bottom right. An inverted CCP flag.
    It is a trap so that the left can create a witch hunt with unlimited powers , and it will also involve mandated vaccines and sweeping up everyone and anyone that criticizes them. all americans would be targets.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    soviet union style

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Innnnteresting.

What if this has all been set up for ol Biden to be picked off by the deep state and install Harris day one? There will be a national emergency, people will be in a panic, and the "common enemy" will be Trumpists and anyone on the right (that'll include us, folks).
    And it gets even more interesting.

From the Military Times
    National Guard inauguration deployment: twice as large as troop levels in Afghanistan and Iraq combined

Some pull quotes

National Guard Bureau chief Gen. Daniel Hokanson said that there will initially be a deployment of 10,000 troops — an increase of about 4,000 from those in D.C. now.

That figure is twice the number of U.S. troops in Afghanistan and Iraq combined.

“Right now we have 10,000 inbound and we’re authorized to go to [15,000],” said the NGB chief. The troops will assist District and federal agencies with “security, logistics, communications, and liaison missions,” he said.
    Colorado Rep. Jason Crow, who served as an Army officer in the 75th Ranger Regiment, had pressed Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy to direct a “[Criminal Investigative Division] review of troops deployed for the inauguration to ensure that deployed members are not sympathetic to domestic terrorists.”
    On Sunday, New Jersey Rep. Tom Malinowski took to Twitter to express his concerns regarding the potential sympathies of troops, saying, “I’m increasingly worried about this problem in the ranks.”
    Hokanson, the NGB chief, said during Thursday’s call that troops with extremist or insurrectionist ties would “be referred to the appropriate authorities.”
    Blue state NG units. Demands from Dem Representatives that the units be scrubbed of Republicans. Yep, all seems perfectly normal.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

This afternoons update.

CT adds a few more NG to the inauguration.
    https://portal.ct.gov/Office-of-the-...-To-Washington

Junior Senator from Connecticut issues statement hinting at permanent NG presence in D.C.
    https://www.murphy.senate.gov/newsro...l-is-protected

But I think you have to assume that this insurgency against the federal government is going to continue into 2021. There will be many other moments at which either the White House or the Capitol complex is at risk. Never again, can it take four hours for the military to come to the defense of the Capitol or the White House.
    All the emphasis is mine. Twists and turns of the roller coaster. Weeeee!

XNN

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post
    I noticed that too. But proximity probably plays into it and DC is surrounded by blue states. NY and PA are 4th and 5th by population so it would be reasonable to think they have larger national guards and would find it easier to deploy X amount. And then there's the politics. Why ask a red state and give that governor a platform to refuse?

So I personally don't find the states listed as any sort of big deal. The suggestion of vetting individuals to be deployed is a little creepy though.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    I noticed that too. But proximity probably plays into it and DC is surrounded by blue states. NY and PA are 4th and 5th by population so it would be reasonable to think they have larger national guards and would find it easier to deploy X amount. And then there's the politics. Why ask a red state and give that governor a platform to refuse?

So I personally don't find the states listed as any sort of big deal. The suggestion of vetting individuals to be deployed is a little creepy though.
    West Virginia borders. N.C. a hop skip and jump.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    West Virginia borders. N.C. a hop skip and jump.
    Virginia is blue, more populous, and closer than NC or WV, and is sending none (as of today, anyway).
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Virginia is blue, more populous, and closer than NC or WV, and is sending none (as of today, anyway).
    RICHMOND, Va. — The Virginia National Guard has approximately 1,000 personnel on the ground in Washington D.C. as of Jan. 9, 2021, and additional personnel will join in the coming days to assist civilian law enforcement with security operations. The VNG plans to provide about 2,000 personnel total to join a force of National Guard Soldiers and Airmen from neighboring states expected to reach 6,200 by the end of the weekend.
    https://www.army.mil/article/242288/...ashington_d_c_

My bad, I wasn't aware of that. So fewer needed from WV or NC? /shrug idk, I still don't see this as red vs blue NG with the exception of my last point, which was not wanting to give red state governors a platform to grandstand. The states may be blue, but the guardsmen are undoubtedly all over the map. I'd say the vetting of individuals being deployed is more of a red flag than which states are tapped.

H.L. Mencken

My bad, I wasn't aware of that. So fewer needed from WV or NC? /shrug idk, I still don't see this as red vs blue NG with the exception of my last point, which was not wanting to give red state governors a platform to grandstand. The states may be blue, but the guardsmen are undoubtedly all over the map. I'd say the vetting of individuals being deployed is more of a red flag than which states are tapped.
    Red state guard and blue state guard are influenced by the constituents, in everyday life, more so by their Governor, whom they serve at the discretion of.

Red state guard and blue state guard are influenced by the constituents, in everyday life, more so by their Governor, whom they serve at the discretion of.
    I tend to embrace the power of AND here. I recognize that geography place a large part in which states to draw from. It is just easier from a logistics point of view to bring in troops and equipment from eastern seaboard states that from the Midwest or west coast. Most states within a 400 miles radius (completely arbitrary number) are blue states.

I also recognize that Adjutant General appointments, which heads up the NG in the states, are political appointments. They are beholden to the powers that appointed them and that is reflected down through the NG officer ranks. S/he at the top plays a big role in who gets promoted. If you are going to draw "house troops", you would tend to get more loyalty from those whose leaders come (or who owe) the political families that support you personally.

Both reliability and geography play a part, but the end product at least appears to be intended to produce a loyal product. Combined with the other the other words and actions coming out of DC, I think it bears watching. It may merely be a head fake or a coincidence. Time will tell.

XNN

Three more states announce NG troop deployments to D.C. - New Hampshire, Wisconsin, and North Carolina. NC barely leaned Orange Worse Dictator Ever, so that is good to see. I'm sure they are reliable. Maybe they will give tours of the ingresses and egresses of the Capitol building.

https://www.governor.nh.gov/news-and...t-presidential

https://governor.nc.gov/news/governo...-washington-dc

https://dma.wi.gov/DMA/news/2021news/21008

Both supporting and discrediting the geography hypothesis, two additional states - Massachusetts and Hawaii, add their NG units to the praetorian guard.

https://www.mass.gov/news/massachuse...dc-activate-in

https://governor.hawaii.gov/newsroom...ashington-d-c/

XNN

All that military presence and you'd think Trump would use them to arrest the people that staged a coup against him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    All that military presence and you'd think Trump would use them to arrest the people that staged a coup against him.
    That thought had crossed my mind.

interesting Year so far.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAmerica View Post
    Well, that VIDEO is now BANNED.

---

The police backed were ordered to stand down. And the guy that gave that order has been SUICIDED.

Someone want to post a video THAT WONT BE TAKEN DOWN to the "Angry Mob" being quite literally INVITED?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Worst. Dictator. Ever.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

You assume that he has full control of the military and San Fran Nana didn't put a bug in the ear of the CJCS like with the codes.

XNN

The state of Maine is announcing an NG activation in case their capitol in Augusta is attacked, as well as sending units to Mordor.

https://www.maine.gov/governor/mills...s-them-standby

NY, PA, NC, OH, and CT responds to call ups with additional troops.
    https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/req...al-250-members

https://www.governor.pa.gov/newsroom...ashington-d-c/

https://www.ncdps.gov/news/press-rel...loy-washington

https://governor.ohio.gov/wps/portal...ities-01152021

https://portal.ct.gov/Office-of-the-...National-Guard

And, the state of Washington decides to get in on the fun.
    https://www.spokesman.com/stories/20...ops-to-dc-for/

XNN

Season of False Flags in order to justify their actions against those who really do leave everyone else alone.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.