Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No, I will not be wearing a "mandated" mask in public

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    I keep seeing absolute idiots wearing masks in their vehicles. And jogging.
    Before COVID-19 some athletes would wear face masks while working out to improve lung capacity. Just saying.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Before COVID-19 some athletes would wear face masks while working out to improve lung capacity. Just saying.
    When you are working out and athletic you can also eat 9000 calories a day without being fat.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Similarly, I'll try to refrain from eating lead paint chips, even if the Satanic-Illuminati MSM® says I should refrain from eating lead paint chips..
    Imagine if the Democrats, Fauci and friends had continued telling people to not wear mask, that masks don't help, and leftists were running around shaming people for wearing masks. (Basically what they were doing earlier.) How much different would it be today? I’d dare say that the majority of people would be on opposite sides of this mask controversy right now.

I'll be quite happy to pay a large premium to be the first guy to get the vaccine.
    Count me out on that though.

They have had trials. Trials which will prove nothing about effectiveness or long term safety. It will show how many people will die purely as an immediate reaction to getting the vaccine though. Important to know, but has nothing to do with the actual purpose of the vaccine.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Imagine the Democrats, CDC and Fauci saying, everyone wear pants...

There would be a rebellion against pants.

The cartoon above could be exactly the same, with the title of “The pants speak”.

Arguments would be “pants are filthy dirty”, “pants don't allow your parts to breath”, “your junk gets moist and mold grows when you wear pants”, “pants cause STDs”, “it’s a symbol of your enslavement”, “wearing pants is virtue signaling”.

Imagine if the Democrats, Fauci and friends had continued telling people to not wear mask, that masks don't help, and leftists were running around shaming people for wearing masks. (Basically what they were doing earlier.) How much different would it be today? I’d dare say that the majority of people would be on opposite sides of this mask controversy right now.
    Uhm, no. Some people here actually know how to THINK rather than do what people tell them to do. The key issue here is the TESTING. If they don't have an actual test to identify COVID19 (which they admit that the tests are NOT accurate), then they can play around with the numbers and do whatever they want to achieve their purposes.

The deaths are the hardest stats to fake, but even then proving what CAUSED the death is not easy, even without COVID. But just taking the current death rate at face value, the Plandemic is decreasing, not getting worse as they want the public to believe.

If there were actually people falling dead in the streets due to something that was REAL and dangerous, I would for sure be wearing a mask, regardless of what "leftists" or "conservatives" or whomever was trying to tell the public.

But that's not happening. The majority of death are in hospitals or assisted care facilities with people already sick.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

The cartoon above could be exactly the same, with the title of “The pants speak”.

Arguments would be “pants are filthy dirty”, “pants don't allow your parts to breath”, “your junk gets moist and mold grows when you wear pants”, “pants cause STDs”, “it’s a symbol of your enslavement”, “wearing pants is virtue signaling”.
    Imagine if there were more people on these forums who know how to THINK and not do what others want them to do, and who like Dr. Paul, from whom these forums were named after, understood that there are no real differences between democrats and republicans and that it didn't matter what they wanted or thought, because the end result is the same: LOSS OF LIBERTY.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

All this just so Bill Gates can wag the dog after getting caught hanging around with Jeffrey Epstein...

Uhm, no. Some people here actually know how to THINK rather than do what people tell them to do. The key issue here is the TESTING. If they don't have an actual test to identify COVID19 (which they admit that the tests are NOT accurate), then they can play around with the numbers and do whatever they want to achieve their purposes.

The deaths are the hardest stats to fake, but even then proving what CAUSED the death is not easy, even without COVID. But just taking the current death rate at face value, the Plandemic is decreasing, not getting worse as they want the public to believe.

If there were actually people falling dead in the streets due to something that was REAL and dangerous, I would for sure be wearing a mask, regardless of what "leftists" or "conservatives" or whomever was trying to tell the public.

But that's not happening. The majority of death are in hospitals or assisted care facilities with people already sick.
    You are arguing against a strawman on statistics. I doubt anyone on this forum believes the various statistics thrown out by the media and government.

If there were actually people falling dead in the streets due to something that was REAL
    Do you believe that COVID-19 is not real?
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 06-26-2020 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    When you are working out and athletic you can also eat 9000 calories a day without being fat.
    True. I was merely responding to someone talking about seeing someone wearing a mask while jogging. There's not telling if that's for COVID-19 prevention or for increasing lung capacity.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Proof? Or is that just a belief?

Seems kind of hard to prove, given the tests are not even accurate, and even if they were, testing positive for something is not proof of causation. Almost everyone who has died have been seniors with other conditions.
    It seems like VENTILATORS are doing a lot of killing. Fed Gov pays hospitals extra when they put COVIDs on VENTILATORS. Then they die.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    It seems like VENTILATORS are doing a lot of killing. Fed Gov pays hospitals extra when they put COVIDs on VENTILATORS. Then they die.
    Yep. And it is also due to hospitals and emergency rooms that simply follow a flow chart of existing procedures. “Trouble breathing? Put them on a ventilator.”

They operate like a person on a help line in a foreign country following a script. “First, unplug your device for 10 seconds and then plug it in again”.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    True. I was merely responding to someone talking about seeing someone wearing a mask while jogging. There's not telling if that's for COVID-19 prevention or for increasing lung capacity.
    I would think it would just make the lungs stronger to wear something that restricts breathing but long term it would probably result in lower o2 levels when the muscles get tired. Fully expanding the lungs for prolonged periods of time might increase the capacity but that would probably be tougher to accomplish with a mask on due to the fact that it would take too much effort to expand the lungs to do it for a prolonged period of time and pressure from the chest and gut cavity would limit the amount of expansion. It would probably be beneficial for people who have diminished lung capacity due to their poor health conditions but but not for the majority of people.

Its sort of like artificial asthma. When your bronchials are constricted your lungs have to work harder to put air in your lungs. When your lungs are tired it doesnt matter how dilated your bronchial tubes are you dont get good o2 levels.

And that leads me to wonder why pants are mandated. I know my scrotum wouldn't itch as often if it were allowed to get some sunshine and fresh air.

I'm not wearing anything, they can't make me and I don't live in some communist $#@!hole that can force me. Evers can try it and get smacked down again by the state Supreme Court just like his shutdown and attempt to delay an election got smacked done.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The deaths are a symptom of the problem of bad health. I understand good medicine you want to treat the system that causes the symptom.
    A lot of people died because they were put on ventilators. Ventilators killed people. But hospitals got paid $$$ to put people on ventilators. They put people on ventilators and sedated them, with drugs like Fentanyl, and they died. In Elmhurst, they all died, everyone they put on ventilators died.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    A lot of people died because they were put on ventilators. Ventilators killed people. But hospitals got paid $$$ to put people on ventilators. They put people on ventilators and sedated them, with drugs like Fentanyl, and they died. In Elmhurst, they all died, everyone they put on ventilators died.
    Thats what the flow chart says to do.

Do you believe that COVID-19 is not real?
    Real What?
    a Corona virus? ,, OK, a Cold Virus

A real Threat to my health?? Not hardly..and I am sure I already had it before the Hype kicked in.

A Real Social Conditioning Experiment?? Absolutely.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Spent a Couple hours at a busy intersection with a sign. with some other folks who were not wearing Masks not "social distancing".

in open noncompliance.

will post a pic if I find one.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I like how the experts say not to use the ones with the valves that let you breathe easier because they dont block the transmission but cite construction workers that wear that type of mask for 8 hrs so you should be able to wear the the ones without valves for 8hrs even though both types don't block coronavirus because the virus is so small it passes through. They want all of these mask natzis to gas themselves. They also like to cite nurses and doctors who in my experience never wore masks when i was not getting surgery done.

The ones doing surgery took breaks and wasnt forced to wear a mask for 8hrs straight because anywhere in public now its forced. People who have to do it are getting migraines. The plastic shield ones are the ones people can somewhat breathe in but most people dont have them. The ones they recommended were surgeon masks that force you to take shorter breathes which affect your mental state and blood pressure negatively.

You are aware that many people have died, and that the hospitals in many places were overwhelmed?

The major error now is in thinking that, though the infection rate is rising, the death rate isn't, and so everything's fine.

There's a lag, a major lag; the whole threat from the beginning was that this is like the flu but several times as many people need to be hospitalized in order to survive. The reason that the death count has remained relatively low is that, apart from a short time in NY and NJ, the medical system wasn't overwhelmed. Well, in Texas, in certain cities, the hospitals are overwhelmed right now. The excess patients will end up dying. Likewise in Arizona. It's going to be a political map, which is disgusting.
    The Texas governor has something to say regarding this;

They want people going out in masks that allow transmission of coronavirus to build up a herd immunity. Wearing a mask gives people a false sense of security whether they believe it blocks the virus or not. Psychologically the masks might make people more tolerant because it makes people sort of look the same because of the way people process facial recognition. Maybe the masks will make the left less racist.

I'll be wearing a mask in many situations in public because I would prefer not to die, have kidney failure, or otherwise become crippled.
    The majority of people in my county stopped wearing masks in public at the end of May. The confirmed cases count in the past 30 days increased by 1.

I'm afraid to ask this, and I've been debating for weeks as to whether or not I should ask you this, but what exactly is that picture in your avatar??
    Zombie rooster with a cleaver stuck in him

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So now I find out there is so much bad language and loopholes to make this meaningless.

Below is a list of mask states with links to governor's websites.

It looks like many of them are saying a mask is required where 6 feet is impossible. It seems to me that 6 feet is possible almost everywhere. Many states have medical exceptions that require no proof. This info is not really be publicized by the media, and you also have to dig to find this in the governor's statement.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...asks-in-public
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Just buy a lab jacket and a stethoscope and wear them with the surgical mask and pretend it's Halloween.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast