Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama Wiretapped Trump at Trump Tower Prior to Election

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I keep hearing about some new childcare entitlement programs that are coming packaged in there. Gotta fix government created problems with government programs right? The fact that Pence wants to be like Cheney speaks volumes about who he is though. This is gone beyond the election, we need a redo. People have lost faith in their country's government in ways never before, I fear that there will be no one asking for liberty when it comes time to figure out how we want to run things when we truly take our country back.
    I consider Trumps election to be the worse setback to small government and libertarian republicanism. Trump has taken the few issues that RP and Rand advocated, smeared $#@! on them. I fear it will be a long time before people feel safe using RP's talking points, that Trump fouled.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    I consider Trumps election to be the worse setback to small government and libertarian republicanism. Trump has taken the few issues that RP and Rand advocated, smeared $#@! on them. I fear it will be a long time before people feel safe using RP's talking points, that Trump fouled.
    Well what country will we even be after they $#@! on it and make it a police state? What country will we have when they convince the masses to trade their liberty for security?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    When Trump was given the option of decorating his office with the image of a former POTUS, he chose Jackson. All you need to know. Trump doesn't bring knives to gunfights.
    Great choice, in my humble.

Andrew "Old Hickory" Jackson:
    1. Killed the (Fed) Banks
    2. Beat the $#@! out of a would-be assassin with a stick
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    Well what country will we even be after they $#@! on it and make it a police state? What country will we have when they convince the masses to trade their liberty for security?
    My best advice. As individuals find a way to secure your own peace and happiness, even if it involves a lot of dodging and swerving to avoid a tyrannical state. Don't let "protect us now!" americans steal your happiness.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Great choice, in my humble.

Andrew "Old Hickory" Jackson:
    1. Killed the (Fed) Banks
    2. Beat the $#@! out of a would-be assassin with a stick
    Far from the politician we want, but the politician we need. The antihero POTUS.

I thought Trump was a big fan of the big surveillance state? Whatever happened to the party line of "If you have nothing to hide, then don't worry about it"? As POTUS he should have all the power he needs to prove his claims by declassifying whatever documents he needs to prove it. As a deflection it's working great, we're not talking about Sessions anymore, remains to be seen how much this deflection will ultimately cost him though. Either way it's more scandal attached to his administrator and more attention to Russia and if Trump/congressional investigatons don't/can't/won't back him, well then there goes a lot of his credibility.

Given all of that, seems like a desperate Hail Mary to base so much on breitbart/Mark Levin.

Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    Yes these wiretap claims are absurd, Obama's Administration would never do such a thing:

https://www.wired.com/2013/05/doj-go...phone-records/
    If there was anything to it, he could declassify it. But we all know he just parroted some $#@! he saw on Fox News that came from Breitbart that came from Mark Levin. Then he switched to tweeting about Arnold and his TV show.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    If there was anything to it, he could declassify it. But we all know he just parroted some $#@! he saw on Fox News that came from Breitbart that came from Mark Levin. Then he switched to tweeting about Arnold and his TV show.
    If you are going to have any sort of court case, do you present all of your evidence to the media before going to trial?

Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    If you are going to have any sort of court case, do you present all of your evidence to the media before going to trial?
    No, and I wouldn't tweet about it either, but that's just me.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Well he did make a big boy speech the other day, then killed all his good press by tweeting about "wire taps"

wrong.

your liberal media spewed non-stop about Sessions after Trumps big speech, causing people like you to grab another bite of that rug...

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    EXCLUSIVE – NSA Whistleblower: Agency ‘Absolutely’ Tapping Trump’s Calls

by AARON KLEIN15 Feb 2017

William Binney, a former highly placed NSA official turned whistleblower, contended in an exclusive interview today that the National Security Agency (NSA) is “absolutely” monitoring the phone calls of President Donald Trump.
    Binney was an architect of the NSA’s surveillance program. He became a famed whistleblower when he resigned on October 31, 2001 after spending more than 30 years with the agency.

Asked whether he believes the NSA is tapping Trump, Binney replied: “Absolutely. How did they get the phone call between the president and the president of Australia? Or the one that he made with Mexico? Those are not targeted foreigners.”

Binney further contended the NSA may have been behind a data leak that might have revealed that Michael Flynn, Trump’s national security adviser, allegedly misled Vice President Mike Pence and other Trump administration officials about the contents of his phone calls with Russia’s ambassador to Washington.

Regarding Flynn’s case, Binney stated of the NSA:

If they weren’t behind it, they certainly had the data. Now the difference here is that FBI and CIA have direct access inside the NSA databases. So, they may be able to go directly in there and see that material there. And NSA doesn’t monitor that. They don’t even monitor their own people going into databases.

So, they don’t monitor what CIA and FBI do. And there’s no oversight or attempted oversight by any of the committees or even the FISA court. So, any way you look at it, ultimately the NSA is responsible because they are doing the collection on everybody inside the United States. Phone calls. Emails. All of that stuff.

He was speaking on the podcast edition of this reporter’s talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and Philadelphia’s NewsTalk 990 AM.

During the interview, Binney referred to a 2008 report referencing two NSA whistleblowers who said they worked at the agency’s station in Fort Gordon, Georgia and were asked to not only monitor phone calls of U.S. citizens but transcribe them.

Utilizing data provided by whistleblower Edward Snowden, the Guardian and Washington Post in June 2013 released a series of articles reporting that the NSA was collecting the telephone records of millions of Americans.

Prior to those reports, National Intelligence Director James Clapper claimed on March 12, 2013 during an open session of the Senate Intelligence Committee that the NSA was not “wittingly” collecting data on Americans.

“Not wittingly,” Clapper said when asked whether the NSA was spying on U.S. citizens. “There are cases where they could inadvertently, perhaps, collect, but not wittingly.”

During the interview, Binney charged that the NSA was over-funded and out of control.

He offered recommendations for how he says Trump can reign in the agency:

He can order that they put a filter on the front end of all their collection that eliminates any U.S. citizens anywhere in the world unless they have a warrant for it. If they don’t, then he has to put people in jail if they violated.

So, I mean, that’s the way to do it. The other way is to cut their budget. I mean they are given too much money anyway. When they are given too much money, they get to do wild and crazy things. And this is wild and crazy. Violations of the Constitution’s 4th, 5th, and 6th amendments.

On Wednesday, Trump singled out the NSA and FBI in a series of tweets about Flynn’s case as well as reports in the New York Times and Washington Post claiming further contacts between Trump advisors and Russia.

Read more: http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...itbart+News%29
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    EXCLUSIVE – NSA Whistleblower: Agency ‘Absolutely’ Tapping Trump’s Calls

by AARON KLEIN15 Feb 2017

William Binney, a former highly placed NSA official turned whistleblower, contended in an exclusive interview today that the National Security Agency (NSA) is “absolutely” monitoring the phone calls of President Donald Trump.
    Binney was an architect of the NSA’s surveillance program. He became a famed whistleblower when he resigned on October 31, 2001 after spending more than 30 years with the agency.

Asked whether he believes the NSA is tapping Trump, Binney replied: “Absolutely. How did they get the phone call between the president and the president of Australia? Or the one that he made with Mexico? Those are not targeted foreigners.”

Binney further contended the NSA may have been behind a data leak that might have revealed that Michael Flynn, Trump’s national security adviser, allegedly misled Vice President Mike Pence and other Trump administration officials about the contents of his phone calls with Russia’s ambassador to Washington.

Regarding Flynn’s case, Binney stated of the NSA:

If they weren’t behind it, they certainly had the data. Now the difference here is that FBI and CIA have direct access inside the NSA databases. So, they may be able to go directly in there and see that material there. And NSA doesn’t monitor that. They don’t even monitor their own people going into databases.

So, they don’t monitor what CIA and FBI do. And there’s no oversight or attempted oversight by any of the committees or even the FISA court. So, any way you look at it, ultimately the NSA is responsible because they are doing the collection on everybody inside the United States. Phone calls. Emails. All of that stuff.

He was speaking on the podcast edition of this reporter’s talk radio program, “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio,” broadcast on New York’s AM 970 The Answer and Philadelphia’s NewsTalk 990 AM.

During the interview, Binney referred to a 2008 report referencing two NSA whistleblowers who said they worked at the agency’s station in Fort Gordon, Georgia and were asked to not only monitor phone calls of U.S. citizens but transcribe them.

Utilizing data provided by whistleblower Edward Snowden, the Guardian and Washington Post in June 2013 released a series of articles reporting that the NSA was collecting the telephone records of millions of Americans.

Prior to those reports, National Intelligence Director James Clapper claimed on March 12, 2013 during an open session of the Senate Intelligence Committee that the NSA was not “wittingly” collecting data on Americans.

“Not wittingly,” Clapper said when asked whether the NSA was spying on U.S. citizens. “There are cases where they could inadvertently, perhaps, collect, but not wittingly.”

During the interview, Binney charged that the NSA was over-funded and out of control.

He offered recommendations for how he says Trump can reign in the agency:

He can order that they put a filter on the front end of all their collection that eliminates any U.S. citizens anywhere in the world unless they have a warrant for it. If they don’t, then he has to put people in jail if they violated.

So, I mean, that’s the way to do it. The other way is to cut their budget. I mean they are given too much money anyway. When they are given too much money, they get to do wild and crazy things. And this is wild and crazy. Violations of the Constitution’s 4th, 5th, and 6th amendments.

On Wednesday, Trump singled out the NSA and FBI in a series of tweets about Flynn’s case as well as reports in the New York Times and Washington Post claiming further contacts between Trump advisors and Russia.

Read more: http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...itbart+News%29
    Love it. I hope they spread all of trumps conversations, throughout the media. I love it that hillary's conversations were disclosed during the election, I just wish Trumps had been too. Maybe now we will get all the stories out! About time the politicians get the same treatment as ordinary Americans!

Say What .......

Last edited by ProBlue33; 03-05-2017 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    Say What .......

This is great. I love it! What was good for Hillary is good for Trump. Get ALL the communications out there!

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    This is great. I love it! What was good for Hillary is good for Trump. Get ALL the communications out there!
    This is not a whistleblower leaking some corruption. This is NSA surveillance, and for what appears to be politically motivated sabotage of the election process.
    No a total surveillance police state is not great. An NSA/CIA spying on politicians and candidates is not great. A deep state NSA/CIA manipulating politics is not great.

We should dismantle the surveillance state; Disband the NSA; End the CIA, not cheer more of it.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJoe View Post
    This is not a whistleblower leaking some corruption. This is NSA surveillance, and for what appears to be politically motivated sabotage of the election process.
    No a total surveillance police state is not great. An NSA/CIA spying on politicians and candidates is not great. A deep state NSA/CIA manipulating politics is not great.

We should dismantle the surveillance state; Disband the NSA; End the CIA, not cheer more of it.
    This just became a mainstream idea in America. Donald J Trump, the President accidentally turning people in Libertarians, one tweet at a time.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be." - Thomas Jefferson

"It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds" - Sam Adams

Absolutely!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumba of Liberty View Post
    This just became a mainstream idea in America. Donald J Trump, the President accidentally turning people into Libertarians, one tweet at a time.
    +rep

He has the best tweets. Tremendous.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

Thank god there are still some people with clear vision around.

+ Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    wrong.

your liberal media spewed non-stop about Sessions after Trumps big speech, causing people like you to grab another bite of that rug...
    No rugs were bitten in my house, I can guarantee. But many LOLs and a couple SMDH were had.

Wikileaks didn't just get their information from anywhere. It came for a state organization from somewhere. This is the surveillance state ripping along political loyalties and turning against each other. Trump loves the surveillance state and wants to increase it, along with torture. Bring it ON! ANYTHING released about ANY of their conversations is a great thing no matter how it was obtained. Take the SOB OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Let me guess. You're talking about anti-Trump threads, aren't you?

If so, that's your reason right there.
    You're admitting that anti-Trump threads are lies? Okey dokey
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/statu...11898358009856

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/statu...11898358009856
    Oh wow. A tweet by Jake Tapper. I'm convinced now.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Oh wow. A tweet by Jake Tapper. I'm convinced now.
    Convinced of what?

Here was the plant tweet by Hillary on October 31, 2016 that came to nothing because they found nothing.

https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/s...50312119263233

Rejected once(by FISA), but then accepted because of this, if they would have found damaging goods to take him out just before the election, they would have used it, and then crickets. Trump might have been saving this for something, I think he knew after the election, but when he heard Obama was going to shadow box him, he took the gloves off and used it. His credibility to fight Trump is toast now, Obama is politically neutered with this information.

Everybody says Trump is and idiot, but he is a strategic idiot that said in the Art of The Deal how powerful hyperboles are.
    Have you ever seen a political person use them better than Trump, I haven't, and the MSM gets suckered into them every single time.
    Last edited by ProBlue33; 03-05-2017 at 07:03 PM.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast