Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rand Paul: Trump should use lie-detector tests to find anonymous op-ed author

Mitch McConnell is under appreciated by the snarky young douchebags around the Donald.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump would sail through a lie detector test. He doesn't care (or is it doesn't know) what is truth.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Trump would sail through a lie detector test. He doesn't care (or is it doesn't know) what is truth.
    He easily might be a sociopath, they have no actual guilt at times.
    LODESTAR is more normalcy normal and gets all neurotically upset.

Lol. This kind of comment is no different than the triggered, prog, dipshits I read everyday on FB. That might be a better social media for you to participate on.

True...dat.

FB=FB

Democrats

Phill4Paul, I think Zippyjuan sorta likes us all, anyway.
    Being Democrat is sorta fun at times but it gets boring.

Whatever. They're bureaucrats. I expect them to lie on all the questions.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

I would eliminate Betsy Devos right off the bat. She and Donald Trump are eye to eye. I would start with John Bolton and Christopher Wray.

I've never been a fan of lie detector testa. They aren't admissible in court.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 09-06-2018 at 07:25 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    I would eliminate Betsy Devos right off the bat. She and Donald Trump are eye to eye. I would start with John Bolton and Christopher Wray.
    I would start with the neocons first but he might as well clean house. People like Stefan and Woods would make u believe that the only people available for hire in DC are neocons and insiders, that is not true.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Uh huh.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ing-desk-plans
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Whatever. They're bureaucrats. I expect them to lie on all the questions.
    LOL
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by dude58677 View Post
    Hard for me to picture Bolton being disloyal when it will eventually be found out , so I would guess not him.
    Do something Danke

That is potentially dangerous. I can't believe Rand suggested such a thing. Let's use the lie detector on everybody in every company. MAGA! More liberty for everybody! We cannot tolerate people with a different opinion in our society. We must all be and think the exact same.
    Actually you don't have the right to publish anonymous op-eds that undermine a company or elections. It is bizarre to me that people think there is something unlibertarian about this. This is no different than drug testing people. Perfectly okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Actually you don't have the right to publish anonymous op-eds that undermine a company or elections. It is bizarre to me that people think there is something unlibertarian about this. This is no different than drug testing people. Perfectly okay.
    No freedom of Speech or of the Press. Excellent Libertarian ideals!

I have a hard time believing that you don't understand libertarianism after 10+ years posting here. But the fact that you capitalized libertarian means you might not or are second level trolling.

You sound like Brennan, freedom of speech doesn't entitle you to commit crimes and keep a WH job or a security clearance.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I can understand one saying that an employer has the right to test their employee, its an entirely different thing to put a restriction on people publishing anonymously. The way I see it, there is nothing libertarian about govt restricting the way people wanna publish articles.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You sound like Brennan, freedom of speech doesn't entitle you to commit crimes and keep a WH job or a security clearance.
    An Op-Ed is not a crime. No classified information was published. An opinion was expressed- that is not and should not be illegal.

An Op-Ed is not a crime. No classified information was published. An opinion was expressed- that is not and should not be illegal.
    He admitted to crimes in the Op-Ed.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It isn't a crime. It is unethical. Last I checked, undermining your boss and keeping your job isn't a Constitutionally protected right. He can criticize the President all he wants. He just can't work for him.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I can understand one saying that an employer has the right to test their employee, its an entirely different thing to put a restriction on people publishing anonymously. The way I see it, there is nothing libertarian about govt restricting the way people wanna publish articles.
    He isn't being restricted. He can criticize the president all he wants. He just can't work for the president at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He admitted to crimes in the Op-Ed.
    What crimes?

What crimes?
    Treason for one.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What the Op-Ed espouses IS a crime. Working to destabilize a duly elected president of the U.S. And in truth it is a bunch of bunk. The NYT is a dinosaur. Headed for the grave yard. The Op-Ed is fiction in the guise of a "Concern Troll." If you ain't got classified info leaks then you ain't got $#@!. The reason for ferreting out the source is because there isn't one. And it exposes the truth in the term "fake news."

He isn't being restricted. He can criticize the president all he wants. He just can't work for the president at the same time.
    That I can agree with. I thought u were saying that the Times are obligated to reveal their source in order to publish the article. I personally think the whole article was made up to cause a rift between members of the admin, place doubt among the voters and just hurt Trump in general. This is why I think a lie detector test will not help.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Hard for me to picture Bolton being disloyal when it will eventually be found out , so I would guess not him.
    I can see him however putting in a phrase in an attempt to pin it on somebody else, especially the one person trump can't fire. He's a coward, but devious.

Fox piece says it was right to publish it. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...blication.html
    Well if Faux News says it it must be true.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Fox piece says it was right to publish it. http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/...blication.html
    Right. I don't think the NYT was wrong to publish it. The guy who wrote is wrong to keep working for Trump. And Trump would be right to find out using lie detectors who wrote it and then fire the guy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast