Thread: Surgeon general, who lost 10 family members to COVID, decries pandemic myths

Post Surgeon general, who lost 10 family members to COVID, decries pandemic myths

Biden SG channeling his "inner Trump" ?
    Source is MSM but SG quoted statements are non-fakenews:

Surgeon general, who lost 10 family members to COVID, decries pandemic myths

Chloe Xiang
    Thu, July 15, 2021

U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy said Thursday that misinformation about the COVID-19 pandemic poses an “imminent and insidious threat to our nation’s health” and condemned the spread of what he called “common myths” by those refusing to be vaccinated.
    Murthy, who lost 10 family members to COVID-19, said that online misinformation, particularly that which promoted vaccine hesitancy, threatened to prolong the pandemic at a time when the Delta variant continues to spread across America.

“Millions of Americans are still not protected against COVID-19, and we are seeing more infections among those who are unvaccinated,” he said at a press briefing in the White House.
    “What we know from polls is that two-thirds of people who are not vaccinated either believe common myths about the COVID-19 vaccine or think some of those myths might be true," Murthy explained, citing a recent Kaiser Family Foundation survey. “Myths like you can get COVID from the vaccine, which is absolutely not true.”
    “Simply put, health misinformation has cost us lives,” he said. “Nearly every death we are seeing now from COVID-19 could have been avoided.”
    Murthy also announced the release of an advisory titled “Confronting Health Misinformation,” a 22-page document that lists ways individuals, educators, health professionals, journalists, technology platforms, researchers, foundations and governments can counter the spread of COVID-19 myths.

Surgeon General Vivek Murthy at a White House press briefing on Thursday. (Saul Loeb/AFP via Getty Images)

This advisory comes at a time when the Delta variant of the coronavirus is spiking in undervaccinated regions of the country and 99.5 percent of deaths from COVID-19 in the U.S. are occurring among those who have not received the vaccine.
    “Those deaths were preventable with a simple, safe shot,” Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, told Yahoo News reporter Alexander Nazaryan.
    news.yahoo.com/us-surgeon-general-who-lost-10-family-members-to-covid-decries-pandemic-myths-200808695.html

Related
    Trump decries "Reckless anti-vaccine rhetoric, anti-vaccine conspiracy theories"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Murthy, who lost 10 family members to COVID-19

Highly doubtful.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

...who lost 10 family members to COVID...

And I should listen to him because... ? Clearly not because he's competent.

So his claim to credibility is he's a victim, same as the rest of the Left. Fine. When I want to learn how to be a victim, I'll consult him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Highly doubtful.
    I don't know ANYONE who was even hospitalized because of COVID. This SG and his family should be investigated to delve into the utter stupidity that led to so many dying

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I don't know ANYONE who was even hospitalized because of COVID. This SG and his family should be investigated to delve into the utter stupidity that led to so many dying
    I don't know anyone who knows anyone who was hospitalized for COVID. I know somebody whose mom was already dying of cancer and died after getting the infection in the hospital.. I know somebody who knows somebody who had a stroke after the vaccine. That's about as far as it goes.

10 people in his family? What are the odds? What is this guy's job title again? Did he not inform them that they should be supplementing vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc? Getting regular exercise?
    Last edited by dannno; 07-16-2021 at 12:01 PM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

“It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Oh, and while we are on the subject:

Now that it's been confirmed that the White House is monitoring "chatter" in the US and alerting FedBook, $#@!ter, Screwgle and all the rest about content that the government wants deleted, ( see here and here ) can we finally dismiss the libertarian fantasy that these private companies are free to abuse us however they like?

They should be smacked down hard and criminally charged and civilly sued for violations of the rights of the American people, collusion and racketeering.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-16-2021 at 12:24 PM.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “Those deaths were preventable with a simple, IVERRRRRMECTIN
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Vaccinated people now make up almost 47% of all new Covid cases in the UK

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ay-FALLEN.html

Is this like one of those ethnic things where everyone has hundreds of family members where everyone they know they claim to be a cousin or brother whether they are related or not?

If not I do not think I would want him as a doctor if he was advising those family members while they were sick.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    10 people in his family? What are the odds? What is this guy's job title again? Did he not inform them that they should be supplementing vitamin C, vitamin D and zinc? Getting regular exercise?
    He told them to get the jab. Dots connected.

ETA: nowhere does it say the 10 family members were unjabbed.
    Last edited by cjm; 07-16-2021 at 12:30 PM.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    He told them to get the jab. Dots connected.

To be fair, SGs have become quite political lately and seem more loyal to political needs and messaging than scientific facts. End result, they say the darndest things.

Feb 29, 2020 (when masks were in short supply)

June 30, 2020 ( after masks production increased)

Trump’s Surgeon General Says ‘Please, Please, Please’ Wear Mask

The Trump administration’s coronavirus task force stepped up its calls for Americans to wear masks as cases surge in some states but Vice President Mike Pence said there are no plans to override governors who have yet to require them.
    “Please, please, please wear a face covering when you go out in public,” Surgeon General Jerome Adams, a member of the task force, said at a briefing Tuesday.
    bloomberg.com/news/artic...-to-wear-masks

Related

Trump Suddenly Fires Surgeon General Vivek Murthy

Vivek Murthy, appointed by the Obama Administration in 2014, will be replaced in the interim by his deputy, Rear Adm. Sylvia Trent-Adams.
    By Dan Taylor - April 22, 2017

WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Trump Administration has unexpectedly fired U.S. Surgeon General Vivek H. Murthy, a holdover from the Obama Administration, and will replace him temporarily with his deputy, Rear Adm. Sylvia Trent-Adams. Murthy was asked to resign, and "after assisting in a smooth transition into the new Trump administration" he has been "relieved of his duties," the Department of Health and Human Services said in a widely reported statement. Trent-Adams has spent 24 years in the Public Health Service Commissioned Corps and is a former chief nurse officer of the Public Health Service.

patch.com/district-columbia/...l-vivek-murthy

If you are the surgeon general and your entire family and everyone who would claim they know you in public dies from something that can hardly kill anyone you probably are not qualified for that position.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    You're suggesting a sitting SG of the US could be making this up..

He's not even a politician but a surgery professional who enjoys confidence of a sitting POTUS.

He is a politician.

Politics (from Greek: Πολιτικά, politiká, 'affairs of the cities') is the set of activities that are associated with making decisions in groups, or other forms of power relations between individuals, such as the distribution of resources or status.

"The Surgeon General oversees the U.S. Public Health Service (USPHS) Commissioned Corps, an elite group of over 6,000 uniformed officers who are public health professionals. The USPHS mission is to protect, promote, and advance the health of our nation."

https://www.hhs.gov/surgeongeneral/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If you are the surgeon general and your entire family and everyone who would claim they know you in public dies from something that can hardly kill anyone you probably are not qualified for that position.
    I thought the same thing myself.

Not a very good $#@!ing doctor there, Gunga Din.

He is a politician.

Politics (from Greek: Πολιτικά, politiká, 'affairs of the cities') is the set of activities that are associated with making decisions in groups, or other forms of power relations between individuals, such as the distribution of resources or status.

"The Surgeon General oversees the U.S. Public Health Service (USPHS) Commissioned Corps, an elite group of over 6,000 uniformed officers who are public health professionals. The USPHS mission is to protect, promote, and advance the health of our nation."

https://www.hhs.gov/surgeongeneral/index.html
    Exactly.

Probably has a PhD in psychology with a minor in Woke Studies.

Highly doubtful.
    Malpractice is killing a lot of people in India.

This guy has all the credibility of Offshore Robo Call Center.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I thought the same thing myself.

Not a very good $#@!ing doctor there, Gunga Din.
    He let his family die without administering Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine And Zinc. What a $#@!ing Nazi!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    He let his family die without administering Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine And Zinc. What a $#@!ing Nazi!
    More likely he murdered them by putting them on a ventilator.

After proving premeditation by making them lie flat with chest congestion.

I wonder how much he inherited?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 07-16-2021 at 07:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

It's quite amazing the lengths these people, supposedly top professionals, will go to ignore all the natural or old pharmaceutical remedies.

How did 10 family members die? Take HCQ + zinc. All the other things that are generally good for you. The people who are dying are people in nursing homes, or young, healthy people who were vaccinated.

Every year, they're going to be going full on hysteria about something quite similar to things in the past and twisting our arms to take vaccines.

What they should be doing is doing more research on top of the existing research, to determine "what are the 10 best natural things you can buy in the supermarket to take to prevent or treat viruses" Get the answers, and then maybe even give people that stuff for free the way they're giving people vaccines for free.

Who put the vaccine people in charge? There are natural solutions to this. They spent a year lying to us about natural solutions which were said not to exist, and now they're lying to us about the safety of untested vaccines.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    More likely he murdered them by putting them on a ventilator.

After proving premeditation by making them lie flat with chest congestion.

I wonder how much he inherited?
    this sounds exactly right. are you just guessing?

Serrapeptase and nattokinase are enzymes that dissolve dead proteins, like MUCUS, which is the thing that causes the problems. Mucis and blood clots. And those enzymes take care of both of them. Nobody ever mentions those solutions.

The country, and the world, is run by evil idiots.