Thread: VIDEO: Keep Thomas Massie!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Check it out!

@EBounding @Anti Federalist @Brian4Liberty @TheTexan @enhanced_deficit @Anti Globalist @Matt Collins

Massie's primary is in May. Not long now and some a$$hole is trying to unseat him.

I've previously had suspicions that Massie was a closet anarchist. I do like though that he stands with Trump

As far as anarchists go I guess Massie is OK
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I know everyone here pretty much hates me, except for those few with a sense of humor, but I am pretty sure this is the first time Massie has had a serious challenger. I am gonna give 250.00. Hope yall will give some also.

Quote Originally Posted by Slutter McGee View Post
    I know everyone here pretty much hates me, except for those few with a sense of humor, but I am pretty sure this is the first time Massie has had a serious challenger. I am gonna give 250.00. Hope yall will give some also.
    Wow, thank you Slutter!

+rep.

https://i.ibb.co/Z1NB0cy/massie2.png

yeah, I am old. finally figured out how to post the image. Hope you guys can do a thousand.

Remind me again if I don't post here by Wednesday!
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Wow, this is some twisted $#@!..

Looks like the ad in the OP was a PAC response to this garbage:

https://twitter.com/ToddMcMurtry/sta...23498234900480

Now, watch this, Massie's official campaign ad response to the above garbage:

This guy is a complete joke, Hillary supporter!!!
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Donated $20.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

While many people may be drawn to Thomas's opponent because he was a lawyer for the Covington Catholic student(s) in the lawsuit, it was brought to my attention today that Thomas Massie was voicing his support for the CovCath students from the very beginning of that ordeal.

Quote Originally Posted by samforpaul View Post
    While many people may be drawn to Thomas's opponent because he was a lawyer for the Covington Catholic student(s) in the lawsuit, it was brought to my attention today that Thomas Massie was voicing his support for the CovCath students from the very beginning of that ordeal.
    Yes of course he was. That won't stop the guy from lying though.

Politics is a dirty business.

Surprised Rand gets so much sht on RPF for backing Trump (on certain issues) but Massie doesn't, they're both doing good work.

I love Massie, going to be putting in a donation soon and thanks to everybody in this thread for reminding me!
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Surprised Rand gets so much sht on RPF for backing Trump (on certain issues) but Massie doesn't, they're both doing good work.

I love Massie, going to be putting in a donation soon and thanks to everybody in this thread for reminding me!
    Trump should be praised when he does the right thing. Like withdrawing troops or reforming the surveillance laws.

However the reason he get knocked on here is because of the debt, deficits, budget and doing nothing to reverse big government.

Anyway, thank you for supporting Massie. He needs as much help as possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Trump should be praised when he does the right thing. Like withdrawing troops or reforming the surveillance laws.

However the reason he get knocked on here is because of the debt, deficits, budget and doing nothing to reverse big government.

Anyway, thank you for supporting Massie. He needs as much help as possible!
    Rand needs unwavering support just like Massie, he has given us no reasons to doubt him.

I can see Rand making announcements for Massie when the time is appropriate.

Thomas is apparently headlining the KY District 4 GOP dinner, its good he is so ingrained with the local party, that will help him win primary.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Rand needs unwavering support just like Massie, he has given us no reasons to doubt him.

I can see Rand making announcements for Massie when the time is appropriate.

Thomas is apparently headlining the KY District 4 GOP dinner, its good he is so ingrained with the local party, that will help him win primary.
    Of course, Rand is the best senator we have.

And Thomas is the best congressman we have.

They both reliably vote against big spending and budget busting bills. No matter what they say in public.