Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 317179808182 LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,430 of 2433

Thread: BUSY PRACTICING LIFESKILLS

LIFESKILL: WORKING KNEE REHAB LIKE A BOSS. I GRADUATE NEXT WEEK. TWO BLUE TSHIRTS IN ONE SUMMER IS AN ACCOMPLISHMENT.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL: FOUND A NEW GYM TO ATTEND REGULARLY. MY OLD ONE HAZ CLOSED UP. #SADZ
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

JOB HUNTING LIFESKILL CONTINUING-I FOUND THAT SCOTSDALE BOULION AND COIN IS HIRING, SO I'M GONNA INTERVIEW THIS WEEK. #GOLDJOB
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

SATURDAY'S LIFESKILL:GETTING LADIES' PHONE NUMBERS. SHE WAS TOTALLY INTO ME CUZ I WAS BEING SUPER CHARMING. ARAB WOMEN BE #AMAZING. TEXTED HER TOADY. WHO KNOWS WHAT'LL HAPPEN? I MET HER AT A GREEK WEDDING PARTY. I PROMISED MYSELF I WOULDN'T HIT ON ANYONE, AND I REALLY DIDN'T...SHE AND I JUST GOT ALONG REALLY WELL AND I GOT HER NUMBER LIKE IT WAS NOTHING. #AMAZING @Suzanimal WILL BE PROUD I'M IMPROVING ON MY SOCIAL ANXIETY.

LIFESKILLZ: GETTING READY FOR JOB INTERVIEW IN TEH MORNING. #ANXIETY

LIFESKILL:JOB INTERVIEWING. PRETTY SURE I DID A GOOD JOB BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO CALL ME BACK FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF INTERVIEWING.

Lifeskill: Don't do today what you can put off until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Lifeskill: Don't do today what you can put off until tomorrow.
    THAT SOUNDS MORE LIKE ADVICE/CLICHE THAN A LIFESKILL TO ME...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    THAT SOUNDS MORE LIKE ADVICE/CLICHE THAN A LIFESKILL TO ME...
    The skill is in knowing what can be put off until tomorrow.

LAST WEEK'S LIFESKILL: PASSING A JOB INTERVIEW. I'LL BE GETTING A CALL BACK FOR ANOTHER ROUND OF INTERVIEWING THIS WEEK.

LIFESKILL: LEARNING MOAR ABOUT FITNESS AND GETTING POINTERS ON MY FORM/TECHNIQUE FROM A COACH. APPARENTLY MY BODY FAT % IS REALLY LOW, I'M AN ECTOMORPH BODY TYPE, AND NEED TO EAT MOAR TO MAKE BETTER GAINZ.

LIFESKILL: ACED AN INTERVIEW THE OTHER DAY AT A JOB FAIR. THE RECRUITER WANTS TO CALL ME BACK NEXT WEEK FOR AN EXTENDED INTERVIEW.

LIFESKILLS: GOT MY NEW PHONE WORKING. ALSO, LEARNING COPYWRITING SO'S I CAN BE A FREELANCER.

Lifekull: Mm lurrin how do munnersan peeul mummlin froo masks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Lifeskill: I'm learning how to be more tolerant of people who think massive violations of my most sacred, fundamental rights and the destruction of my financial life and livelihood are mere inconveniences I should be happy to endure so that they can enjoy that warm fuzzy illusion of being safe and protected.

Wait ... not just no but HELL NO! Not only am I NOT learning that but I have no intention of making the slightest attempt at it. $#@! those cowardly fascist bastards.
    Last edited by CCTelander; 04-17-2020 at 10:08 PM.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

LIFESKILLS

I'M PROBABLY GOING TO GET DRUNK AND FINISH ORGANIZING MY ATTIC. MR A TOLD ME TO QUIT IT LAST WEEK BECAUSE HE HAD TO HELP ME OUT BUT I NEED SOME EXCITMENT IN MY LIFE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LIFESKILL: NEVER BRING UP POLITICS IN A JOB INTERVIEW.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    LIFESKILL: NEVER BRING UP POLITICS IN A JOB INTERVIEW.
    YA , I ALWAYS WAITED UNTIL IT WAS OBVIOUS I WAS THE BEST THING THEY HAD BEFORE I LET SLIP I WAS A CRAZY ANARCHIST

LIFESKILL: NEVER MAKE A DEAL WITH AN INTERDIMENSIONAL SPACE DEMON.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

LIFESKILL: COPYWRITING

LIFESKILL: UPGRADING TO WINDOWS 10. IT'S A PAIN IN THE ASS.

LIFESKILL: TRYING TO INSTALL ILLUSTRATOR CS6...AND FAILING. METHINKS THE DEALER GAVE ME A $#@!TY COPY.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    LIFESKILL: NEVER MAKE A DEAL WITH AN INTERDIMENSIONAL SPACE DEMON.
    THAT SOUNDS LIKE GOOD ADVICE.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    LIFESKILLS

I'M PROBABLY GOING TO GET DRUNK AND FINISH ORGANIZING MY ATTIC. MR A TOLD ME TO QUIT IT LAST WEEK BECAUSE HE HAD TO HELP ME OUT BUT I NEED SOME EXCITMENT IN MY LIFE.
    EXCITEMENT IS AS SIMPLE AS A BUS RIDE THROUGH A SKETCHY NEIGHBORHOOD, YO.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

LIFESKILLS WORKED ON TOADY: CONTENT WRITING, COPYWRITING, SEO, COLLECTING INTERESTING COPY. SENT IN AN APPLICATION FOR A CONTENT WRITING GIG.

LIFESKILL: SETUP A DUAL MONITOR RIG IN MY STUDIO TO MAKE MY WORKFLOW MORE PRODUCTIVE.

RECENT LIFESKILLZ: OPERATING ONLINE AND OFFLINE CAT(COMPUTER AIDED TRANSLATION) PROGRAMS, BUILDING A BLOG; DEALING WITH CLIENTS WHO OWE ME FRNS; FINDING NEW CLIENTS; TRYING TO GET CONTRACTS FROM FIRMS #LIFESKILLZ

It's interesting themes "Lifeskillsof today". Thank you guys for fun and not only lifeskills. You've helped me to find myself

BEST NOT TO GET LOST THEN YOU DONT HAVE TO FIND YOURSELF
    Do something Danke

Page 81 of 82 FirstFirst ... 317179808182 LastLast