Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Jackboots Are Coming: Mass Arrests, Power Grabs and the Politics of Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They do, they use stolen Identities just like they use to get work.
    Mostly an old wive's tale and not enough to make a difference, compared to the voting habits of Americans.

That's nonsense, the immigrants voted for free stuff before anyone turned against them, that's why people turned against them and they come here for wealth both the kind they work for and the kind they vote for.
    Speaking of media brainwashing.
    You don't have any interactions with immigrants at all, do you? They are the hardest working people I've ever met and detest handouts! I imagine the only dark skin in Salt Lake City is an elder who stayed out in the sun too long. If you can't see how you, as a claimed liberty supporter and religious person, have much more in common with an immigrant than they have in common with a Democrat then you're blind or just shilling.

Did it result in smaller government?

His amnesty resulted in the loss of California and a massive increase in the invasion.

No it didn't, because Reagan wasn't actually a small government conservative. The big tent approach did work electorally though, right? This is the part where my point about how AMERICANS vote becomes important. It wasn't immigrants voting that leads to increasingly bigger government. It's AMERICANS voting between Obama and McCain or Obama and Romney, etc while expecting something different (that brainwashing I mentioned before) that end us up with bigger government. Bigger government is a handy side effect of the MONETARY system that requires ever more debt to survive, which has little to do with voting. As the saying goes, if voting mattered it would be illegal. My points aren't really about voting, per se, but are about finding shared ideologies, with voting results perhaps being a pleasant side effect. This is why it is obvious that all of the Presidential nominees are hand-picked by the bankers and nothing changes in any meaningful way unless the bankers want it to change.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Mostly an old wive's tale and not enough to make a difference, compared to the voting habits of Americans.
    Not an old wives' tale and enough to tip the balance.

Speaking of media brainwashing.
    You don't have any interactions with immigrants at all, do you? They are the hardest working people I've ever met and detest handouts! I imagine the only dark skin in Salt Lake City is an elder who stayed out in the sun too long. If you can't see how you, as a claimed liberty supporter and religious person, have much more in common with an immigrant than they have in common with a Democrat then you're blind or just shilling.
    I have had to do with immigrants and they do use and vote for welfare, you are blind or just shilling.

No it didn't, because Reagan wasn't actually a small government conservative. The big tent approach did work electorally though, right? This is the part where my point about how AMERICANS vote becomes important. It wasn't immigrants voting that leads to increasingly bigger government. It's AMERICANS voting between Obama and McCain or Obama and Romney, etc while expecting something different (that brainwashing I mentioned before) that end us up with bigger government. Bigger government is a handy side effect of the MONETARY system that requires ever more debt to survive, which has little to do with voting. As the saying goes, if voting mattered it would be illegal. My points aren't really about voting, per se, but are about finding shared ideologies, with voting results perhaps being a pleasant side effect. This is why it is obvious that all of the Presidential nominees are hand-picked by the bankers and nothing changes in any meaningful way unless the bankers want it to change.
    Voting does make a difference and immigrants tip the balance in favor of big government, reaching out and embracing those who support big government isn't the path to liberty and importing millions of them to permanently alter our politics is even worse.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not an old wives' tale and enough to tip the balance.

I have had to do with immigrants and they do use and vote for welfare, you are blind or just shilling.

Voting does make a difference and immigrants tip the balance in favor of big government, reaching out and embracing those who support big government isn't the path to liberty and importing millions of them to permanently alter our politics is even worse.
    It's called "scapegoating". Look up the origin of that word.
    Yes, I do not disagree that a mass influx of immigrants can LEAD to voting patterns that support bigger government (especially during economic downturns where a lot of people come on hard times and seek out safety nets, immigrants or not) but I summarily reject your assertion that reaching out to immigrants is a lost cause. It has no basis in reality and the failure to do so only ensures the outcome of what you claim you want to avoid.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

It's called "scapegoating". Look up the origin of that word.
    I know all about it.
    It isn't scapegoating.

Yes, I do not disagree that a mass influx of immigrants can LEAD to voting patterns that support bigger government (especially during economic downturns where a lot of people come on hard times and seek out safety nets, immigrants or not)
    Good, then perhaps you can next agree that we should limit how many come here.

but I summarily reject your assertion that reaching out to immigrants is a lost cause. It has no basis in reality and the failure to do so only ensures the outcome of what you claim you want to avoid.
    Reaching out to those few we allow isn't a problem but we mustn't embrace them until they embrace liberty.
    Letting them in faster than we can educate the is the height of folly.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Perhaps Americans are more brainwashed than immigrant counterparts? It seems to me that is the case since Americans spend an inordinate amount of time reading and watching mind-control media outlets compared to others. Immigrants may be more accustomed to more overt police states (or maybe not, it's arguable) but they are not accustomed to the massive mind-control operations that Americans are, and therefore are not in as deep as Americans are either.

In my years of experience here in my state and in Ohio immigrants are much more open to the ideals of Ron Paul. It is the old ex-military fogies and old ladies with dyed red hair at the committee meetings who can’t stand the mention of Ron Paul’s name and keep telling me we do not live in the Wild Wild West anymore.

So, where is my time and money better spent? Listening to SS and AF, or bringing more people on board who align with liberty and why they came here to open up businesses rather than stay in their oppressed country?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    In my years of experience here in my state and in Ohio immigrants are much more open to the ideals of Ron Paul. It is the old ex-military fogies and old ladies with dyed red hair at the committee meetings who can’t stand the mention of Ron Paul’s name and keep telling me we do not live in the Wild Wild West anymore.

So, where is my time and money better spent? Listening to SS and AF, or bringing more people on board who align with liberty and why they came here to open up businesses rather than stay in their oppressed country?
    Your limited experience with exceptions doesn't change the facts, where massive numbers of immigrants go communism follows.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Reasonable people can make up their own mind.

It is openly admitted that California is a test bed, the governor says so, the voting habits say so, the UniParty results say so...it is the result of a changed and displaced population.

Texas will follow within ten years.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Reasonable people can make up their own mind.

It is openly admitted that California is a test bed, the governor says so, the voting habits say so, the UniParty results say so...it is the result of a changed and displaced population.

Texas will follow within ten years.
    Perhaps you are right. But put my entire statement into context here. Keeping those out who align with liberty while keeping those in who oppose it, it looks like this is what Americans truly want.

Perhaps you are right. But put my entire statement into context here. Keeping those out who align with liberty while keeping those in who oppose it, it looks like this is what Americans truly want.
    What makes you think a bunch of people who gave support and ran from oppression in another country is going to fight against oppression in this country?

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    What makes you think a bunch of people who gave support and ran from oppression in another country is going to fight against oppression in this country?
    I live by the border of two states (PA and Ohio) and also travel extensively. In my area there are many immigrants who have successful businesses, restaurants, landscaping, building contractors, hardware stores, etc. As devil21 stated above which I can personally attest to, these are the folks who work very hard, complain about and try to reduce taxes and initially came here believing in the myth of American freedom. Even their offspring work the businesses many of which are family run. Hispanic, Indian, Slovak, it is a very mixed area indeed.

I have lived in many cities across this country throughout the decades and still travel today. I just do not see what some here are shilling about. My kick in the ass is when I try to talk about freedom and liberty, and I stated this above: it is the old ex-military fogies and old ladies with dyed red hair at the committee meetings who can’t stand the mention of Ron Paul’s name and keep telling me we do not live in the Wild Wild West anymore. They are the ones who hail the likes of Romney, Kasich, Mike Kelly (R-PA-CD3) and others. Each time we have a liberty candidate that we want to run, the door is immediately slammed in our faces. If Tom Massie was running in my area, he would have zero chance of even being considered, they do not like him at all.

I have been involved in politics for a very long time, not just talking about it, but actually engaged in it. While some have personal experiences of their own, I also have mine.

Ex-Military fogies, Old Ladies with Dyed Red Hair, kids learning Fed.gov Common Core to hail the state, multi-generational American Section 8 shacking up with 4 guys to have 6 kids just to increase the monthly welfare check - THEY are who is destroying our country. NOT hard working immigrants who work the jobs Section 8 Americans do not want.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I live by the border of two states (PA and Ohio) and also travel extensively. In my area there are many immigrants who have successful businesses, restaurants, landscaping, building contractors, hardware stores, etc. As devil21 stated above which I can personally attest to, these are the folks who work very hard, complain about and try to reduce taxes and initially came here believing in the myth of American freedom. Even their offspring work the businesses many of which are family run. Hispanic, Indian, Slovak, it is a very mixed area indeed.

I have lived in many cities across this country throughout the decades and still travel today. I just do not see what some here are shilling about. My kick in the ass is when I try to talk about freedom and liberty, and I stated this above: it is the old ex-military fogies and old ladies with dyed red hair at the committee meetings who can’t stand the mention of Ron Paul’s name and keep telling me we do not live in the Wild Wild West anymore. They are the ones who hail the likes of Romney, Kasich, Mike Kelly (R-PA-CD3) and others. Each time we have a liberty candidate that we want to run, the door is immediately slammed in our faces. If Tom Massie was running in my area, he would have zero chance of even being considered, they do not like him at all.

I have been involved in politics for a very long time, not just talking about it, but actually engaged in it. While some have personal experiences of their own, I also have mine.

Ex-Military fogies, Old Ladies with Dyed Red Hair, kids learning Fed.gov Common Core to hail the state, multi-generational American Section 8 shacking up with 4 guys to have 6 kids just to increase the monthly welfare check - THEY are who is destroying our country. NOT hard working immigrants who work the jobs Section 8 Americans do not want.
    Just because they start a business doesn't mean they would fight oppression.

The truth is the immigrants coming here are not Thomas Jefferson or Sun Yat-Sen. They aren't coming here so they can organize a revolution against their oppressors they are coming here because they want an easier life. Most don't have a revolutionary bone in their body and the ones that do want to start a reconquista movement here.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    The truth is the immigrants coming here are not Thomas Jefferson or Sun Yat-Sen. They aren't coming here so they can organize a revolution against their oppressors they are coming here because they want an easier life. Most don't have a revolutionary bone in their body and the ones that do want to start a reconquista movement here.
    The TRUTH is Political Activist like ME and many others with Legal Status, FUNDS, Committee Meetings and know the inner-workings of the system can not change the corrupt government to even support and elect our own American Liberty Folks, what makes you think poor down and out people from another country wanting to eat can just come here and take over our elections.

The TRUTH is you have your mind made up and it can not be changed.

The TRUTH is you buy the hype this government has been spewing for well over a hundred years and keep falling for its tactics to oppress not only immigrants but Americans as well.

The TRUTH is, Americans ALWAYS Blame Others for their own self-doing. Case in point: the old ex-military fogy and old lady with dyed red hair at the committee meetings want NOTHING to do with Liberty and Freedom, otherwise they would support the Liberty Candidates instead of chastising them and slamming the door in our faces. USA USA!

You, sir, are in DENIAL.

the old ex-military fogy
    You keep saying that. Ron Paul is old and ex-military. He also enjoyed overwhelming support from the military and vets.

Tells us where this old ex-military fogy touched you.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

You, sir, are in DENIAL.
    Denial is the people who don't think that there is a reconquista movement. Its why a lot of them refuse to assimilate to our culture, learn the language or even our history.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    [FONT=Verdana]

You keep saying that. Ron Paul is old and ex-military. He also enjoyed overwhelming support from the military and vets.

BS

Come attend a Committee Meeting with me. You will NOT see rooms full of immigrants with dark skin and taco plates. You WILL see average white Americans who "Served" their Country and CLAIM to be multi-generational life-long 'republicans". Propose putting a Liberty Candidate on the ballot. Then see what happens next.

Better yet, go to your own Committee Meeting where you live and let me know if the room is 100% full of Mexicans. Let me know if it is 50% full of Mexicans. In fact, let me know if it is 20%. Please report your findings here. I am book marking this thread for future reference to see if you put your money where your mouth is.

Oh, and I want pictures, too, or it NEVER happened.

BS

Come attend a Committee Meeting with me. You will NOT see rooms full of immigrants with dark skin and taco plates. You WILL see average white Americans who "Served" their Country and CLAIM to be multi-generational life-long 'republicans". Propose putting a Liberty Candidate on the ballot. Then see what happens next.

Better yet, go to your own Committee Meeting where you live and let me know if the room is 100% full of Mexicans. Let me know if it is 50% full of Mexicans. In fact, let me know if it is 20%. Please report your findings here. I am book marking this thread for future reference to see if you put your money where your mouth is.

Oh, and I want pictures, too, or it NEVER happened.
    You have a screw loose.

I made it as a know vet to represent Ron Paul at the Minnesota State Convention.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

You have a screw loose.

I made it as a know vet to represent Ron Paul at the Minnesota State Convention.
    Pictures please or it did not happen.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Of-This-Video

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    [FONT=Verdana]

What he's talking about are the Fox News addicts, the retired people who are so thoroughly brainwashed by the teevee and grew up with the beautiful lie of fighting for "American freedom". People who still think they fought in WW2 and Korea and Vietnam for "freedom". I think it's clear by now that even Dr. Paul knows that those wars, and the recent ones, are NOT for securing freedom for the average American.

And just to be clear, Ron did receive a lot of support from the military. However the voting results (if they can be believed at least) in military areas did not bear this out. Younger military have somewhat caught on that something isn't right about all this and Ron was able to tap into that. The old guys that still insist on reliving their military glory days, you know, the 75 year olds that still wear a hat every day of what ship they were on 53 years ago, are the ones PAF is talking about.

I know all about it.
    It isn't scapegoating.

Good, then perhaps you can next agree that we should limit how many come here.

Reaching out to those few we allow isn't a problem but we mustn't embrace them until they embrace liberty.
    Letting them in faster than we can educate the is the height of folly.
    As I indicated earlier in the thread, nothing will matter until the monetary system changes as it requires continually expanding debt and will, by close association, enable continually expanding government. Voting will not stop that and the bankers, who print up money to fund whatever they want, ensure that. Everything else is intentional scapegoating and distracting away from the real root of the "Big Government" problem, the monetary system. This is why mind-control media spends so much time focusing on who to blame, like immigrants. They don't have to talk about the 800lb gorilla in the room. The monetary system itself. The guy next to you is always the problem, never the bankers, right?
    Last edited by devil21; 06-25-2019 at 10:39 AM.

As I indicated earlier in the thread, nothing will matter until the monetary system changes as it requires continually expanding debt and will, by close association, enable continually expanding government. Voting will not stop that and the bankers, who print up money to fund whatever they want, ensure that. Everything else is intentional scapegoating and distracting away from the real root of the "Big Government" problem, the monetary system. This is why mind-control media spends so much time focusing on who to blame, like immigrants. They don't have to talk about the 800lb gorilla in the room. The monetary system itself. The guy next to you is always the problem, never the bankers, right?
    They are both the problem and the banksters use the immigrants/invaders and the native leftists, voting does matter and we will never fix the monetary system if we keep allowing the banksters to import more useful idiots.

Even if the system collapses the banksters will rebuild it as bad or worse if they and their minions can win the post-collapse conflicts.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What he's talking about are the Fox News addicts, the retired people who are so thoroughly brainwashed by the teevee and grew up with the beautiful lie of fighting for "American freedom". People who still think they fought in WW2 and Korea and Vietnam for "freedom". I think it's clear by now that even Dr. Paul knows that those wars, and the recent ones, are NOT for securing freedom for the average American.

And just to be clear, Ron did receive a lot of support from the military. However the voting results (if they can be believed at least) in military areas did not bear this out. Younger military have somewhat caught on that something isn't right about all this and Ron was able to tap into that. The old guys that still insist on reliving their military glory days, you know, the 75 year olds that still wear a hat every day of what ship they were on 53 years ago, are the ones PAF is talking about.
    Of course his "the old ex-military fogy" exists. But to keep mentioning that and emphasizing it when Ron Paul was winning with military support over others.

And what voting results are you talking about? Ron Paul didn't get on the ballot to be voted for.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Tell you what: devise a test and an oath for migrants...have them tested on their understanding of liberty, property rights and the Bill of Rights.

Make them sign an affidavit stating they will swear, as price of admissions, that they will not vote for any measure that restricts liberty.

Every person, regardless of where they came from, is then welcome.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

None of that has anything to do with government funded "charities" dumping Congolese invaders, with no medical screening, from an area ravaged by Ebola, into my back yard, in order to turn "New England" into "New Kinshasa".

This is why mind-control media spends so much time focusing on who to blame, like immigrants.
    What mind control media?

Outside of some limp squawking from places like Faux News, the government organs are universally in favor of unlimited migration, and tell us every day that the only people who could possibly be opposed to it are backward thinking, old, white, racists who would make everything better if they would just hurry up and die.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-25-2019 at 04:45 PM.

Pictures please or it did not happen.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Of-This-Video
    He ain't lying...we've both been here since the start, and he most certainly did.

The TRUTH is you have your mind made up and it can not be changed.
    And you don't?

Not that I'm expecting to change your mind...nor you, change mine.

We're presenting our cases, and people can read and decide for themselves, whose view is closer to the truth of things.

Tell you what: devise a test and an oath for migrants...have them tested on their understanding of liberty, property rights and the Bill of Rights.

Make them sign an affidavit stating they will swear, as price of admissions, that they will not vote for any measure that restricts liberty.

Every person, regardless of where they came from, is then welcome.

Tell you what: devise a test and oath for Americans, ESPECIALLY those in COMMITTEE to do the same, and have THEM sign an affidavit. I am SICK and TIRED of "republicans" sitting around a table lecturing ME time and again why I NEED to support STATISTS while at the same time shredding me a new $#@! for wanting to put a true liberty candidate on the ballot. THAT right there will be PLENTY MORE than half the battle.

If REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE members can not support Freedom, Liberty and Fiscal Responsibility, what in the world good would it do for me to have immigrants sign an affidavit when they are not even part of the COMMITTEE?!?!?!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tell you what: devise a test and oath for Americans, ESPECIALLY those in COMMITTEE to do the same, and have THEM sign an affidavit. I am SICK and TIRED of "republicans" sitting around a table lecturing ME time and again why I NEED to support STATISTS while at the same time shredding me a new $#@! for wanting to put a true liberty candidate on the ballot. THAT right there will be PLENTY MORE than half the battle.

If REPUBLICAN COMMITTEE members can not support Freedom, Liberty and Fiscal Responsibility, what in the world good would it do for me to have immigrants sign an affidavit when they are not even part of the COMMITTEE?!?!?!
    Now you are beginning to get the right idea, we must restrict franchise NOT allow millions of anti-liberty people to come here.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Ummm...because they don't have to be part of any committee to get in voting booths and vote for bigger and more intrusive government.

Which they do.

California proves that.

How do you make this situation better by importing millions of voters that will vote to make it worse?
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-25-2019 at 05:36 PM.

Ummm...because they don't have to part of any committee to get in voting booths and vote for bigger and more intrusive government.

Which they do.

California proves that.

How do you make this situation better by importing millions of voters that will vote to make it worse?
    You don't understand, Romney and his supporters are evil so we must give them what they want and allow in millions of invaders who will support them or even worse natives.

Having bad natives means you must allow bad foreigners too.

Just give up and surrender.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Now you are beginning to get the right idea, we must restrict franchise NOT allow millions of anti-liberty people to come here.
    SwordShill, I am not interested in debating you any more. You are the very STATIST I deal with in committee all of time. My goal is to replace STATISTS like you, which we are finally beginning to do slowly, but SURELY.

Furthermore, you do not need to worry about me or my views. I do not participate in national circus elections to support the FED anymore and will not vote. I will continue to drill Freedom, Liberty and Fiscal Responsibility to "democrats", "independents", and "republicans" in committee, until it sinks into them what liberty truly is. The most I will ever do is vote local -- if that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast