Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: IL - Gay black actor beaten, bleached, attackers shout "This is MAGA country!"

A Chicago police union is asking the Justice Department to investigate Cook County Prosecutor Kim Foxx for potentially seeking to spike the investigation into Jussie Smollett’s hate hoax.
    The Chicago-area Fraternal Order of Police are questioning whether Foxx sought to have the investigation stunted by requesting that the local authorities hand the case over the FBI.
    Foxx, the elected State’s Attorney for Cook County, then recused herself from the case in the thick of the investigation in February, citing “familiarity” with individuals involved in the incident.
    Seeking to place an investigation into the hate hoax in the hands of the FBI could have been an effective plan to hush up the incident.

The federal agency has been hit hard by accusations of institutional leftist bias, and it’s possible elements within the Bureau could consigned a criminal case against Smollett- who now faces felony disorderly conduct charges related to lying to the police- to the dustbin.
    An aide to former First Lady Michele Obama reached out to Foxx about the case during the investigation, expressing a preference for the FBI to marshal the investigation.
    Text messages revealed that Foxx responded affirmatively, going on to request that the Chicago Police Department hand the case off as a potential hate crime.

More at: https://bigleaguepolitics.com/chicag...investigation/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    See my problem with u is not just that you are prejudice towards some people, I have also been guilty of judging people by their race, religion, country of origin etc virtually everybody exhibits some prejudicial tendencies every now and then. The problem I have with u is that you tend to do it a lot against certain people and even after I corrected u one time in this thread, you turned around only to do it again with your reply to me. Its like u are resisting to change this negative behaviour
    Prejudice..."pre judging".

Hmmm...

You know, if I see a rattlesnake on the trail ahead of me, I don't bend over to pet it.

Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Hmmm...

You know, if I see a rattlesnake on the trail ahead of me, I don't bend over to pet it.

Why?
    Specieist

Speciesism

Speciesism involves the assignment of different values, rights, or special consideration to individuals solely on the basis of their species membership. The term is sometimes used by animal rights advocates, who argue that speciesism is a prejudice similar to racism or sexism, in that the treatment of individuals is predicated on group membership and morally irrelevant physical differences. Their claim is that species membership has no moral significance.More at Wikipedia

Or is that specious?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Hmmm...

Why?
    Do u know any rattle snakes with a personality? Human beings and rattle snakes are not the same. Heck, even rattle snakes and domesticated pets are not even the same. I have seen enough dogs and cats with different personalities that I wouldn't even automatically treat all dogs the same just because they are dogs and cats.

But what do I know, I am not the one who compares humans to rattle snakes. Does this mean that you are going to continue assuming all people of Nigerian decent are migrants or anchor babies?

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do u know any rattle snakes with a personality? Human beings and rattle snakes are not the same. Heck, even rattle snakes and domesticated pets are not even the same. I have seen enough dogs and cats with different personalities that I wouldn't even automatically treat all dogs the same just because they are dogs and cats.

But what do I know, I am not the one who compares humans to rattle snakes. Does this mean that you are going to continue assuming all people of Nigerian decent are migrants or anchor babies?
    Ok, so you're saying that there are no differences between human traits and ethnicity, correct?

Ok, so you're saying that there are no differences between human traits and ethnicity, correct?
    Ok to what?

Also, I have never said that there are no differences between the races. There are all sorts of differences between the people of different races and between people of the same race but the difference between say the rattle snake and the domesticated dog for example is that the dog has the ability to change, to override those natural instincts that tell it to behave a certain way. You can play with 5 different alsatian dogs and all of them could have different personalities, intelligence, level of aggression etc I don't know enough about rattle snakes but I have a feeling that level of differentiation is lower than that of the domesticated dog.

Now that I have answered your question, can u answer the question I asked in the 2nd paragraph.

Ok to what?

Also, I have never said that there are no differences between the races.
    Let's start to examine what I am getting at by starting here.

There are no "races" of human beings, we are all hommo sapien sapiens.

We can mate with any member of our race or species, and produce fertile offspring.

It's interesting to note that the very term "racism" was coined by a progressive "reformer" best known for his attempt to carry out his idea of a "Final Solution" for the American Indians.

It's well worth the read. I'd like to see what Uncle @oyarde has to comment about it.

There are however, distinct and quantifiable differences in ethnic traits.

A Keynan is not an Inuit is not a Norseman is not a Mongol.

There are all sorts of differences between the people of different races and between people of the same race but the difference between say the rattle snake and the domesticated dog for example is that the dog has the ability to change, to override those natural instincts that tell it to behave a certain way. You can play with 5 different alsatian dogs and all of them could have different personalities, intelligence, level of aggression etc I don't know enough about rattle snakes but I have a feeling that level of differentiation is lower than that of the domesticated dog.
    Does it?

A Dachshund can become a Dalmatian?

Now that I have answered your question, can u answer the question I asked in the 2nd paragraph.
    Not sure yet.

I don't know that many Nigerians.

Of the three I know fairly well, one sports the avatar of communist murderer, and two others were paid in a elaborate hoax to, absente reo, frame me, and millions like me, in my own country, of guilt by association of crimes most heinous.

Let's say, you're not impressing me...

We can mate with any member of our race or species, and produce fertile offspring.

It's interesting to note that the very term "racism" was coined by a progressive "reformer" best known for his attempt to carry out his idea of a "Final Solution" for the American Indians.

It's well worth the read. I'd like to see what Uncle @oyarde has to comment about it.

Does it?

Not sure yet.

Of the three I know fairly well, one sports the avatar of communist murderer, and two others were paid in a elaborate hoax to, absente reo, frame me, and millions like me, in my own country, of guilt by association of crimes most heinous.

Ah yes the Indian schools . Probably slightly worse than the homes for the mental . The homes for the mental were similar that they had own graveyards but the probably experienced a little less rape . Much like I imagine todays prisons are .
    Do something Danke

"A great general has said that the only good Injun is a dead one," Pratt said. "In a sense, I agree with the sentiment, but only in this: that all the Injun there is in the race should be dead. Kill the Injun in him, and save the man."

Too late to save Oyarde?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Does it?

Not sure yet.

Don't forget all of the Nigerian scam artists.

It doesn't even have to be ethnic or whatever anyone prefers to call it either, there are massive cultural differences between populations with similar genetic histories.
    We have good reason to exclude most cultures entirely from our immigration system and severely limit the rest and anyone who comes here does have to prove their worthiness before they get the same relationship with the natives as those who were born here into our culture.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Why are you saying this to me? I made sure to point out in my previous post to you that I do not believe there are NO NO NO NO NO NO differences between the races and this is the first thing you want to address in your response?

Does it?

Yes dachshund can behave like a dalmatian and the operative word here is behave.

Not sure yet.

Considering that you made false statement about two of the Nigerians you knew "fairly" well, I am assume that fairly has a very liberal definition that includes strangers you read about on the internet.

One of the reasons I sport a Che avatar is because it annoys people like you, can you not tell from that move alone that I am not trying at all to impress you? I would consider it a fail if what I am doing right now especially with my avatar actually impresses you. So yea, they did something very stupid and they have since apologized and working with the CPD to convict Jessie. This may not be enough but you can't say that they are not doing anything to make amends for their offenses.

Why are you saying this to me? I made sure to point out in my previous post to you that I do not believe there are NO NO NO NO NO NO differences between the races and this is the first thing you want to address in your response?

Yes dachshund can behave like a dalmatian and the operative word here is behave.

Considering that you made false statement about two of the Nigerians you knew "fairly" well, I am assume that fairly has a very liberal definition that includes strangers you read about on the internet.

One of the reasons I sport a Che avatar is because it annoys people like you, can you not tell from that move alone that I am not trying at all to impress you? I would consider it a fail if what I am doing right now especially with my avatar actually impresses you. So yea, they did something very stupid and they have since apologized and working with the CPD to convict Jessie. This may not be enough but you can't say that they are not doing anything to make amends for their offenses.
    Have you ever thought that avatar might be offensive to RPFs? Or the Man whom this site is named after?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Have you ever thought that avatar might be offensive to RPFs? Or the Man whom this site is named after?
    Have you ever thought that the mods don't care about that?
    Why is that?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Have you ever thought that the mods don't care about that?
    Why is that?
    Well, they still let me post here...

Although I have been banned before, so at least they are trying once an a while.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Well, they still let me post here...

Although I have been banned before, so at least they are trying once an a while.
    Of course you have been banned ( @oyarde was probably behind it), the real question is why people who are a detriment to the site and the movement never are.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

"A great general has said that the only good Injun is a dead one," Pratt said. "In a sense, I agree with the sentiment, but only in this: that all the Injun there is in the race should be dead. Kill the Injun in him, and save the man."

Too late to save Oyarde?
    I will never be assimilated . My Greatness lives forever .
    Do something Danke

One of the reasons I sport a Che avatar is because it annoys people like you, can you not tell from that move alone that I am not trying at all to impress you? I would consider it a fail if what I am doing right now especially with my avatar actually impresses you.
    I imagine there are quite a few that you don't impress.

Just having a conversation. I thought an insight into the progressive mindset of real racists who coined the term might be interesting and informative.

Ah, but I didn't say behave.

One of the reasons I sport a Che avatar is because it annoys people like you
    So, you come to my country, and then you come to my forum, which I have paid many hundreds of dollars over the last ten plus years to support, in order to annoy me?

And then everybody wonders why some of us are getting a gutful of some of you...metaphorically speaking of course, because for many years I have maintained that you are no more a Nigerian exchange student and male nurse than I am the man in the moon.

Of course, being a free country, I'm not about to say you don't have the right to do that if you want.

Doesn't mean I have to like it.

Just having a conversation. I thought an insight into the progressive mindset of real racists who coined the term might be interesting and informative.

Ah, but I didn't say behave.

So, you come to my country, and then you come to my forum, which I have paid many hundreds of dollars over the last ten plus years to support, in order to annoy me?

And then everybody wonders why some of us are getting a gutful of some of you...metaphorically speaking of course, because for many years I have maintained that you are no more a Nigerian exchange student and male nurse than I am the man in the moon.

Of course, being a free country, I'm not about to say you don't have the right to do that if you want.

Doesn't mean I have to like it.
    They vote for communists just to give us the middle finger too. (it's not just about the free stuff)
    That which they achieve too easily (coming to the US) they esteem to lightly (or even hold in contempt).

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

A Nigerian’s View of Race

https://www.amren.com/features/2018/...-view-of-race/

Okonkwo Akachukwu December 14, 2018

Whites have become lambs, practically begging for slaughter.

I am a Nigerian in his mid-thirties. Nigeria’s three most socio-politically dominant tribes are Hausa, Yoruba, and Igbo. Both my parents are Igbo—the tribe, I might add, with the reputation of being the brightest bulb in the Nigerian pack.

I was born and raised in Lagos and have lived and worked in several states in Nigeria. However, I left Lagos for the US when I was 16 years old and graduated from two American universities. Since then, I have returned to Nigeria for extended periods, but have spent more than one third of my life in North America.

We Nigerians have a very simple, no nonsense attitude towards race. In the words of one of my father’s friends, who is a master of concise maxims: “We know we are a useless race.”

It is worth keeping in mind, however, that such an admission is reserved almost exclusively for fellow Nigerians. I recall visiting my father at his house about three years ago. His eyes lit up as something on television jogged his memory. He pulled out his phone and played a short YouTube video for me of Rev. James Manning talking about the problems of black people. I distinctly recall how his wife sat beside me, occasionally clapping and nodding knowingly in silent agreement with virtually all of Rev. Manning’s points.

Among Nigerians, there is what is universally—yet seldom openly—referred to as the “Caucasian persuasion.” In a nutshell, every Nigerian supervisor or manager eventually comes to terms with the fact that, no matter how competent he may be, his Nigerian subordinates are simply far more likely to obey an Asian or a Caucasian.

One of my aunts who was born in Nigeria made her first million in the US. She started out as a cleaning lady earning minimum wage in downtown DC. Within 15 years of scrubbing her first toilet, she attended night classes, raised three daughters, acquired multiple properties in DC and Maryland, and ended up making more than a million dollars a year.

She decided to come back to Nigeria, and I can never forget her frustration at the behavior of the average Nigerian. She constantly described our people as listless, unmotivated, shifty, frustratingly slow-minded, incompetent, and “empty”. When I asked her to elaborate on what she meant by “empty,” her response was: “Oh, you know what I mean. Like there is nothing up there,” she said while lightly tapping her temple.

Colonization is supposed to have been a terrible thing for Africa, but I seriously doubt any Nigerian is glad that the British are gone.

My favorite uncle left Nigeria for the US about 30 years ago. At the time of his departure, the naira—Nigeria’s currency—was almost equal to Great Britain’s pound. To this day, he swears that our naira was readily accepted in Tesco, a British store. He said his ticket to Britain cost him no more than 2,000 naira. Today, that can hardly buy a decent meal in Lagos.

The paper version of our currency is no longer accepted outside our borders. I have naira banknotes gathering dust in my bookcase; I have never been able to get them converted in any country I have visited.

Almost every institution or legacy left behind by the British has either deteriorated past the point of utility and recognition or has simply ceased to exist.

For instance, King’s College London is, through today, a respected institution.

King’s College Lagos (the equivalent of a high school in America), established in 1909, is the school I attended. It is a disaster. I spent all six years in the packed, overcrowded hostels where we were on jovial terms with rats. It was not unusual to come back after classes only to find human excrement on the hostel floors because the shared toilets were too filthy even to pass by, much less use. It would have taken an intrepid plumber to brave the exotic mountains of filth merely to reach the toilets, much less repair them. The school soccer field become the unofficial toilet.

When a certain leader of a certain country refers to other countries, such as Nigeria, as s**tholes, that is not the least bit racist. It is, unfortunately, merely descriptive.

The fences at the school were routinely broken so that students could bring prostitutes onto the premises for a short session. It was not at all uncommon for a young student to be attending to the call of nature at night in the overgrown grass while another would be engaging a local woman only a few yards away.

Boarding students, particularly the more vulnerable junior students, often went without food or drinking water. These basic necessities should have been covered by our school fees but the funds were almost always misappropriated by school staff. Underfeeding was so widespread that my friends and I might go for two weeks without defecating. Drinking water was sometimes so scarce that we might padlock a pail of water in a locker, only to find the lock broken by morning.

Sexual molestation of the younger students was a matter of course. The only way to avoid that was to avoid sleeping in hostels. Some of my fondest childhood memories are of sleeping on the rooftops of classroom buildings to avoid predation, swatting at mosquitoes and watching the stars and discussing the nature of the universe with close friends. I was a natural storyteller, and my friends also enjoyed these evenings.

Electricity was a problem in the hostels, so it was impossible to read at night. I used to climb the fence—not to steal or to chase whores—but to find a functioning street light. I recall finishing Stephen King’s Shawshank Redemption under a street light very close to the huge glass building known as Church Gate.

King’s College is considered an elite institution in Nigeria.

If any major British government official were to ever ask me if my people are glad the British are gone, my response would be simple. “No, we are not. Come back. Please.” There is a kind of adulation of the British that is on display when a Nigerian goes to Britain for the first time—even if only for one week—and comes back with an affected British accent.

On the other hand—and I freely acknowledge this is a stark contradiction—virtually all Nigerians and Africans believe that Africa’s poverty and instability are due to European exploitation. If it weren’t for ndi onyi o cha (Igbo for “those white skins”)! I have never understood this line of reasoning. If Africa was worth plundering, why are Africans unable to plunder Africa’s resources to build their own advanced civilizations?

This African tendency to blame others for our own shortcomings is a perfectly natural, if unhealthy, coping mechanism. One cannot live year in year out in squalor, social stagnation, and rampant crime and simply accept that this is perhaps the best level at which one’s people can operate. It is far easier and all too human to push the blame elsewhere.

Another purpose for the demonization of whites by Africans is to serve as a moral justification for plundering and exploiting whites. I need not outline the very many tactics of plunder. Green-card fraudulent marriages are a common example. For years, my own family has been struggling in vain to get me to “follow tradition” by marrying an akata (Igbo slang for African-Americans) in order to get “papers.” Of course, the anchor-baby phenomenon is exploitation, as is mass migration to Europe.

A few years ago, a Nigerian friend remarked that he had survived for years in the US by never paying for groceries. Whenever he was approached by a store attendant as he wheeled his cart towards the exit, he would simply yell aggressively in our native tongue, never once pausing for breath as he made for the exit.

White guilt makes white people easy to plunder. It is why white professors everywhere give black students preferential treatment that amounts to unjust discrimination against the rest of the class.

There is something unusual about the psychological makeup of white people. It can be metaphorically described as an inner compass. Due to that inner compass, white people need very little external force or punishment. They do not need much policing, so people can apply their potential to useful activities rather than wasting time donning a uniform and swinging a night-stick.

The absence of this inner compass is why, in Nigeria, no number of police officers can enforce traffic laws at an intersection. Indeed, most traffic enforcers and police officers routinely break the laws they are supposed to uphold (and still insist on taking a bribe at every random stop).

While this inner compass has tremendous advantages for white society, one disadvantage is that members of that inwardly guided culture are prone to tremendous torments of conscience that make them vulnerable to manipulation. There seems to be a miasma of guilt inherent to the very fabric of Western culture, a feeling of inadequacy for failing to measure up to one’s internal yardstick.

Although slavery was a universal phenomenon that preceded the US, no black, Arab or Asian man ever seems to experience racial guilt because of it.

I have no idea just how far down the rabbit hole of insanity this suicidal phenomenon of white guilt will go. One thing I do know is that most cultures, especially Eastern ones, suffer little to none of the white man’s inner conundrums and have zero patience for the social shakedowns and inefficiency of black culture.

The blunt truth is, as far as blacks are concerned, whites have become lambs, practically begging for slaughter in a world filled with lean wolves. We blacks have grown accustomed, even dependent, on the easy milk of guilty teats. What will happen to us when a less masochistic civilization replaces whites?

The future I see for Africa is as an economic outpost or colony of China. We Africans possess no human capital, in an age that requires the economic leveraging of human capital. The cars in our streets do not bear African names; they bear the names of Japanese, American, French, and Italian automotive innovators.

We have no major industry other than the natural resources beneath our feet, and our elites squander the revenues on luxury items from other civilizations. We are converting our only assets into rapidly depreciating foreign trinkets and distractions.

In the natural course of things, Africa’s resources will, once again, be exploited by a civilization—in this case Chinese—that is economically and technologically superior to ours. In the next 40 years, China’s influence will be immense, and the Chinese are not sympathetic, as whites are, towards the antics of Black Lives Matter.

I doubt that the reality of our plight will ever be universally accepted by Africans. I don’t think the average Nigerian realizes just how serious the problem is. We know, deep in our hearts, that our country is not working, but what is the solution? There are only so many African migrants other countries can accept. Our problem thus becomes a world problem.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They vote for communists just to give us the middle finger too. (it's not just about the free stuff)
    That which they achieve too easily (coming to the US) they esteem to lightly (or even hold in contempt).
    Quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I imagine there are quite a few that you don't impress.
    You don't have to tell me I know very well that it annoys quite a few people on this site. It was not the original reason why I put it there but after so many posters went mad even after I explained my reason i.e. me not being a commie, I decided to include it as one of my reasons for using the avatar. Luckily for me, one really good thing about the US is that you do not have the right not to be offended.

I tried to explain to angry members why I had Che as my avatar and I was really hoping that they would come to understand and chill out after this explanation. My attempt at reasoning did not work, in a way I actually think it made things worse for me. It turns out that there happens to be some people that you cannot reason with and unfortunately for those people, they will just have to tolerate my avatar cos its not going anywhere.

You don't have to tell me I know very well that it annoys quite a few people on this site. It was not the original reason why I put it there but after so many posters went mad even after I explained my reason i.e. me not being a commie, I decided to include it as one of my reasons for using the avatar. Luckily for me, one really good thing about the US is that you do not have the right not to be offended.

I tried to explain to angry members why I had Che as my avatar and I was really hoping that they would come to understand and chill out after this explanation. My attempt at reasoning did not work, in a way I actually think it made things worse for me. It turns out that there happens to be some people that you cannot reason with and unfortunately for those people, they will just have to tolerate my avatar cos its not going anywhere.
    Whatev's.

I understand your point and explanation, I just think you are wrong.

Or, to quote John Lennon: "If you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao, you ain't gonna make with it anyone anyhow..."

I'm keeping my race pure, I'll never stoop to steroids, nor
    become a woman so I can beat them all at ping pong, cause
    if I train ......

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Danke again.

You were given polite suggestions on alternatives that would send the messages you claimed you wanted to send without supporting a communist thug and you ignored them.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If I have to say this again , I will, you know I will anyway.

@AF is saying there are no 'Races' , this is 'botanically' true even though
    luckily most of you are not flowers, but seriously , binomial nomenclature puts
    us all under the same bus;

The Human Race,

However, AF as some other posters keep bringing this argument up , not realizing
    that when the world, (all of us, most of us) are speaking about ethnicities and
    facial as well as skin tone characteristics when we use the term 'race' .

OK ============ ITS A FIGURE OF SPEECH!!!!!!!!!

Question to AF and everyone else that chooses to argue about 'Species' ,
    you do realize that you are all literally saying that;

There is no such thing as Racism............

ha ha, ok , there I said it..........carry on.............

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Jean Claude VD wears a stupid hat like that once in a while , as well as Roger Stone,
    why not use their avatars , instead of that socialist.........

Quote Originally Posted by Stratovarious View Post
    There is no such thing as Racism............
    There isn't.

It's biologically impossible.

It was a progressive, leftist term cooked up a genocidal maniac.

There are, however, ethnicities and cultures.

And all are NOT equal.

Some are demonstrably better or worse than others...to say otherwise is to engage in doublethink

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast