View Poll Results: Should we promote blackthisout.com Moneybomb by Occupying MSM(NYC HQ,Fox,Cnn and msnbc)?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

137 85.09%
  • No

24 14.91%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Black This Out Rally in NYC, OCT 19 6am to 12am

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1...atalogId=10053

$16, at almost all home depots

This black window film can be used to make 100 black this out masks which look like the black bars we have across our eyes on our pictures.

We've got black this out masks on, holding pro looking Justin black this out posters, at Rockefeller Center (NBC, MSNBC, FOX) on October 19.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1...atalogId=10053

$16, at almost all home depots

This black window film can be used to make 100 black this out masks which look like the black bars we have across our eyes on our pictures.

We've got black this out masks on, holding pro looking Justin black this out posters, at Rockefeller Center (NBC, MSNBC, FOX) on October 19.
    Parocks, have you seen the blackout glasses? I'm not sure if they could be shipped off in time.. but check them out:

http://www.bewild.com/ceblbarsu.html
    "Those who slumber on the path to tyranny, sink on the river to freedom." - Brett D.

"I am not attacking you Eric. I am stating historical fact. Leon Trotsky taught Leo Straus everything he knew about Communism. Leo Straus set up shop at the University of Chicago. There Straus mentored and educated the godfather of the neoconservative movement, Kristol the Elder. See? It is not an attack, it is a statement of historical fact." - Random RP Supporter Spreading Some Love

Diversity finds unity in the message of freedom.

Dilige et quod vis fac. ~ Saint Augustine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.
    "I'll believe in good cops when they start turning bad cops in."

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......
    I don't want to live in a cookie cutter, federally mandated society.
    Give me messy freedom every time!

Does anyone have some additional NYC FB friends which can be invited to this even on FB? Only 81 "awaiting reply" at the moment. So far, in 5 invited 4 agree are "attending" or "maybe attending".
    "No one but Paul!" Facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/232839056765982/

I work on Avenue of the Americas, I'll participate in the weekday events.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaNY View Post
    I work on Avenue of the Americas, I'll participate in the weekday events.
    +rep Great! Thank you very much.

Weekday events are the most important, because if we have decent kick off, it would additionaly motivate others to join us from monday till wednesday and more people will be informed about this protest and moneybomb promotion in NYC.

Also, if You can invite some of your NYC Ron Paul loving friends at FB event page, it would be awesome.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=185387714872689

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    + rep 39 to be exact. Thank You very much!
    Last edited by lucky_bg; 10-12-2011 at 10:39 AM.

ronpaulhawaii just answered my PM. He likes idea. Will pass it on NY Liberty HQ. We are on the road to success with this!

A little bit of inspiration:

https://www.facebook.com/JudgeNapolitano
    "Those who slumber on the path to tyranny, sink on the river to freedom." - Brett D.

"I am not attacking you Eric. I am stating historical fact. Leon Trotsky taught Leo Straus everything he knew about Communism. Leo Straus set up shop at the University of Chicago. There Straus mentored and educated the godfather of the neoconservative movement, Kristol the Elder. See? It is not an attack, it is a statement of historical fact." - Random RP Supporter Spreading Some Love

Yeah, with this protest and moneybomb promotion at MSM HQs in NYC, we will give a lot of material to Judge and all others willing to talk about it live.

Sorry but I think the blowback that would come upon the Ron Paul campaign would not be justified.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Oh Jesus.

Yes, I can't wait for the headlines. 'Crazy Anarchist Ron Paul supporters harass the media'.

Do NONE of you people understand that this is only making Ron Paul look bad in the media? They definitely won't black this out, they will use it against us and him. YOU'RE ROOTING FOR THE UNDERDOG WHO WANTS TO TURN THE SYSTEM INSIDE OUT; HOW DO YOU EXPECT THE MEDIA WILL TREAT HIM?

Instead of being the bigger man and turning the other cheek and profilate ourselves as intelligent and sophisticated supporters, we're crying about everything and making ourselves look like rabid mouth foaming manics who obsessively want Ron Paul in office.

Please, PLEASE, understand than the media is already viewing us as a plague, therefore, the general public sees us as a plague. So how is it a good idea to actually make it easy to make us look like a plague?

People. Stop looking at the world through the eyes of Ron Paul supporters and start looking at it through the eyes of people who dislike Ron Paul. THEN you know what to do and how to gain support.

I seriously think Ron Paul supporters are a major reason we're not doing as well as we can.
    Last edited by LawnWake; 10-12-2011 at 02:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LawnWake View Post
    Oh Jesus.

Yes, I can't wait for the headlines. 'Crazy Anarchist Ron Paul supporters harass the media'.

Do NONE of you people understand that this is only making Ron Paul look bad in the media? They definitely won't black this out, they will use it against us and him. YOU'RE ROOTING FOR THE UNDERDOG WHO WANTS TO TURN THE SYSTEM INSIDE OUT; HOW DO YOU EXPECT THE MEDIA WILL TREAT HIM?

Instead of being the bigger man and turning the other cheek and profilate ourselves as intelligent and sophisticated supporters, we're crying about everything and making ourselves look like rabid mouth foaming manics who obsessively want Ron Paul in office.

Please, PLEASE, understand than the media is already viewing us as a plague, therefore, the general public sees us as a plague. So how is it a good idea to actually make it easy to make us look like a plague?
    You know it is strange.. All of the postmortems we did on these forums after the 08 campaign, all of the flame wars about how best to market Ron Paul, how best to convert people, how best to handle moneybombs.. LEARNING FROM OUR MISTAKES... it seems like somebody threw all of that down the toilet and flushed it. Well I'm here to remind you that we came up with this:

2/22/2010
    What do we do different in 2011?
    1. Start early, start now, build on the momentum.

2. An up-to-date DVD available with Ron Paul footage on the main issues, as well as video endorsements from many media outlets

3. Mistake: Too many moneybombs and individuals/groups jumping on the cash bandwagon last time.

Correction: We should have 1 moneybomb per QUARTER, and inform the campaign ahead of time so they can plan accordingly. Any non-campaign fundraisers should be prepared to deal with extensive questions to prevent another Ringside Revolution / Ron Paul Racing scam. The blimp was fun and got free advertising, but didn't get Ron Paul elected, therefore it was a mistake that should not be funded again.

4. a.The ads were pathetic- Let the grassroots make the ads and vote on them like the youtube debate ad

b. The campaign proved themselves inept on numerous occasions in 2007- hopefully the mistakes will be learned from and some good campaign managers/staff will evolve from this years liberty candidates

c. Organize Ron Paul (Revolution?) Marches like the one in Austin back in Oct 07... do these countrywide regularly in 2011 to show our numbers and spread the message.

5. We should focus on Iowa and New Hampshire

6. This time, be nice to them (media). No chasing Hannity. If you really must, go at him screaming "Obama's Number ONE!"

7. Become an elector: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...come+an+electo

8. We need to bus liberty-loving students from colleges and universities to Ames for the IA straw poll in August 2011 to match Romney's bussing of Mormons.

9. We should fund commercials and set up interviews with local radio and TV stations in Iowa and New Hampshire et al.

10. We need TV ads that look and sound professional, that really glorify Ron and give him an emotional appeal.

11. duplicate

12. See post #59

13. The most important thing we can do to help Ron Paul in 2012 is to get as many Ron Paul endorsed candidates elected in 2010. Each one that wins is someone that can turn around and immediately endorse Ron Paul (or whoever ends up running) the following year.

14. What we do need to do is focus on a team of people to get things done in the first 5 primary states. If we can beat Mitt in Michigan, we can win the nomination. Ron *can* win Iowa, and 2 in a row would be NH! If he wins Michigan he's nearly won the election.

15. Instead of donating $600,000 on a blimp, we could have major local events in Iowa

16. We could get far more mileage out of a serious highway billboard campaign in the key early primary states.

17. I remember Nathan Estey proposing Ron Paul truck billboards be rented that would circle the highways at rush hours to keep Paul's name in front of commuters. Or how about using the cash to pay for a network of Paul speakers to make presentations at veterans clubs and senior centers, to get his message out in front of live likely voters?

18. Infiltrate all Tea Parties and 9/12 groups in Iowa.

19. Re-awaken the meet-up groups

20. We need to win or place strongly (top 3) in the Ames straw poll. The money we spend winning it will pay for itself in the free media attention it garners. We need to ORGANIZE and bus our supporters into Ames. We need to set up carpooling, etc in every town in Iowa so not one Ron Paul supporter misses the opportunity to cast a vote for Ron.

21. We need to plan a huge money bomb/kick off party for the day Ron announces his candidacy. Ron needs to be the front runner in money and donations from the start. I think $10 million is a realistic goal if we promote it.

22. We need the campaign to purchase an offical campaign bus, preferably several of them, fully furnished and painted nicely so they can serve as our command centers. We should station one in Iowa, New Hamshire, South Carolina, and one out west, Nevada possible. Like I said I'd prefer 4 buses, but we could live with 2 if we had to.

23. We need to carter private planes for Ron, so we can keep his energy level high and get him across the country wherever he's needed (Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina, Nevada, etc)

24. We have to figure out a way to get our most inspirational youtubes shown on the air or at least a DVD in the hands of all early primary voters.

FUNDRAISING IS KEY

Ron Paul's fundraising growth was exponential in 2007-2008. Lets start the exponential growth 10 months earlier for 2011-2012.

OUR Goal starting THE DAY HE ANNOUNCES FORMING AN EXPLORATORY COMMITTEE should be to raise at least $10 million dollars by March 2011. (Q1)

A few suggestions:
    START SAVING NOW.
    1. I'm maxing out and encouraging my friends to do the same. In a fight there are times to save onto your ammo and times to fire with all you've got - Jan 2011 lets fire the shot heard around the world.

2. Join your local tea party and tell them Ron Paul started the modern tea party movement. Lets earn their hearts and minds.

3. I posit that a money bomb should be planned for some time in Jan, Feb., or March 2011 to put our campaign in a competitive position and gain financial-frontrunner status.

4. Meetup groups

Avery J. Knapp Jr., M.D.
    Helped run the Greater NYC Ron Paul Action Meetup (and helped start it in May 2007, end of Q2, shortly after I heard about Ron Paul).
    26. Don't forget to Register Republican, Become a Delegate and Get Involved!!!

27. The campaign should hire 10 of the most talented grassroots video makers and provide them the equipment and resources to churn out top quality video for the campaign. We need a video team following Ron around the country just shooting and shooting video, to be edited later for use in campaign commercials, etc.

28. I also suggest a money bomb calendar so we can avoid grassroots confusion and pissing contests.

Let's debate the number of money bombs for fiscal year 2011 and the dates, so we don't have to do it on the fly like usual.

29. The opposition would take us by surprise by some of the tactics they used. Maybe it would be a good idea to "prepare and be aware" of those tactics a head of time.

30. A 2 day moneybomb on the day before and on the day of the Ames Straw Poll.

1. It will get Rons name in the media for the day of the straw poll

2. If a relatively undecided iowan turns up to vote and sees a giant live ticker outside our tent showing us raising millions as the day goes on- he/she may be swayed by our fundraising strength and enthusiasm

31. The way to combat this? Watch every CFL training video on the site!

32. See post 174.
    I'd like to suggest a couple changes to the list compiled in the first post of this thread. The suggestions have to do with fundraising and the kick off moneybomb.

I believe that an integral part of the promotion of the first moneybomb should be not just about one big moneybomb, but encouraging people to sign up for an automatic monthly contribution. I think that the goal should be to get 100,000 people to sign up for a $100 monthly contribution, on the moneybomb date. That would give Ron a 10 million dollar day, and a guaranteed $10 million every month. It is a big goal but I think it can be done. And having people committed to monthly contributions will cut down on the need for constant recurring moneybombs.

My personal preference is that the first moneybomb should be Dec 16th 2010.
    33. From the Daily Paul: http://www.dailypaul.com/node/147108#comment-1561301 We need to develop an internet taskforce that operates 24/7 probably through its own website and dominates these marketing tools:

1. Internet Polls
    2. YouTube Videos
    3. Article/Video Comment Sections
    4. Facebook domination
    5. Emailing mediaheads
    6. Etc.

34. From Daily Paul: We NEED precinct leaders. Either official voted in precinct leaders or volunteer precinct leaders (as from the 2008 campaign)

We NEED Ron Paul supporters to get comfortable with:
    1. Walking their precincts
    2. Talking to their neighbors. (don't alienate them if you have differing views)
    3. Organizing precinct meetings w/ your neighborhood at the local library
    4. Gaining the trust of your precinct.
    5. Showing informative eye-opening documentaries at the local library during your precinct meetings.

We can win back America and it can happen one precinct district at a time. Win over your precinct!

Quote Originally Posted by nate895 View Post
    I have six projects that I think need to be worked on in order to win in 2012 and ensure the continued success and influence of the Liberty Movement, as I elaborate on here and here:

Solid Tea Party Backing
    Smear Machine
    Candidates Everywhere
    Project Iowa
    Project New Hampshire
    Project South Carolina

This is about building a grassroots machine that can successfully elect candidates nationwide, wherever there is a viable race.
    36. Wonder if we could organize a gun show or swap meet with free admission for anyone with a Bussed to ames handstamp or ticket. Maybe an expo for homeschoolers... something

37. If you want to be a precinct captain post here!
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=267199

Read the rest of the thread here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ferent-in-2011

I know, I know. 80% of you have just skipped over everything quoted above... which is kind of my point. Haven't we been down this road four or five times before? Now we're going to protest again? We already protested... it worked to further the blackout. FoxNews got so pissed off at our flooding their voicemail system that they blacked out Ron Paul for awhile, then went full bore against his campaign. And its been that way ever since 2008.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

do HQ in NYC and everyone who can't travel do their respective local affiliates?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh Jesus.

People. Stop looking at the world through the eyes of Ron Paul supporters and start looking at it through the eyes of people who dislike Ron Paul. THEN you know what to do and how to gain support.

I seriously think Ron Paul supporters are a major reason we're not doing as well as we can.
    So much for your argument. Ron Paul's OFFICIAL campaign is promoting Black THIS Out. So they generally approve of our approach.

Further, Ron Paul has been a promoter of civil disobedience.

If the media knows we can come together and raise $5-6 million dollars because of their bias, they just might reconsider their entire approach.. unless they want us to start buying up all their ad spots.
    Last edited by dusman; 10-12-2011 at 02:48 PM.

Oh Jesus.

Well, this is just follow-up on Jon Stewart Daily Show segment publicly calling out MSM for bias and ignorance towards Ron Paul. And, as I remember, the same MSM that was called out in Stewarts segment - FOX, CNN, MSNBC - was pretty much on the defensive on that matter.

And, other media also have been analising Ron's media treatment afterwards - those reports confirmed Stewarts claims.

So, I don't see why would be different this time. And, even if they go on the offensive about this protest, it's stil win for us. With BTO moneybomb approaching, any and every kind of publicity concerning moneybomb is good. In this case it's like with reality television stars - any kind of publicity is good, as long as picture is big enough.

In the worst case, with the worst kind of publicity about our protest and moneybomb promotion at MSM HQs, we will still get some of the 500K people that liked Ron Paul FB page to learn about BTO moneybomb, and to decide to donate on the 19th. So far only 2% of them pledged. So it's a win. It's not like media is treating Ron nicely, and we want to screw it up. I don't know what realy bad they can do or say about Ron, that they are not already doing and saying.

And my last point - just take a look at Judge Napolitano FB page (you have link to it couple of posts above). If that great man, that is employee of the Fox news, is ready to black out his picture on his FB page, where he promotes his Fox news show - and that show is his bread and butter - but he is still courageous enough to protest against MSM treatment of Ron Paul (including Fox), then I really don't know what is your problem with our protest against MSM.
    Last edited by lucky_bg; 10-12-2011 at 02:54 PM.

lucky_bg, don't give the criticism a second thought. You wouldn't believe all the flack I got for the Revolution March in '08. It's par for the course. People who operate out of fear never achieve anything great.
    Last edited by Deborah K; 10-12-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Above all I think everyone needs to understand that neither the Bundys nor Finicum were militia or had prior military training. They were, first and foremost, Ranchers who had about all the shit they could take.
    If anything, this situation has proved the government is nothing but a dictatorship backed by deadly force... no different than the dictatorships in the banana republics, just more polished and cleverly propagandized.

In a free society there will be bigotry, and racism, and sexism and religious disputes and, and, and.......

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    You know it is strange.. All of the postmortems we did on these forums after the 08 campaign, all of the flame wars about how best to market Ron Paul, how best to convert people, how best to handle moneybombs.. LEARNING FROM OUR MISTAKES... it seems like somebody threw all of that down the toilet and flushed it. Well I'm here to remind you that we came up with this:

Read the rest of the thread here: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ferent-in-2011

I know, I know. 80% of you have just skipped over everything quoted above... which is kind of my point. Haven't we been down this road four or five times before? Now we're going to protest again? We already protested... it worked to further the blackout. FoxNews got so pissed off at our flooding their voicemail system that they blacked out Ron Paul for awhile, then went full bore against his campaign. And its been that way ever since 2008.
    Pacelli, I love ya, but I have to disagree on this one. I posted this a few days ago on this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post3635798

Strongly AGREE with official name being Black This Out (or however it's spelled - and none of the occupy stuff).

Turning the enthusiasm for protests to an enthusiasm for this, clearly Ron Paul, event.

I do believe that at least 1 event at at least 1 media outlet in NYC on Oct 19 for at least an hour should be doable.

We just got 1800 at Webster Hall at $20. This is free. But it doesn't have Ron Paul.

We were able to get 1000 people in one day. This could be good.
    Glad this changed from an "Occupy" thing...

I'm thinking y'all might want to take it one step further and just make it a "promotion" via good natured picketing kinda thing. Not sure how many people would be needed or be able to get. Should grow though...

The main thing'll be passing out fliers to passerby, road exposure, etc. and trying to get some decent press. Just the regular signwave/tabling traffic will help the moneybomb numbers regardless... People who know the press are looking at it now and may have some suggestions...

Quote Originally Posted by beardedlinen View Post
    Answer: Live morning shows! Fox and Friends, etc. where the streets are visible from the windows on the ground level. Even a dozen of us holding up signs advertising the money bomb behind the "anchors" would make some sort of impact. Hundreds would be even better. Perhaps some of the OWS crowd would been interested in helping us out.

We should compile a list of live MSM shows (usually on in the morning), figure out the exact taping locations (many in Times Square) and times and advertise BTO as well as express our anger at their bias.

I'm in NJ, so NYC is right next door.

Our major problems would be protesting without a permit, blocking a sidewalk, etc. Some of us may be arrested if we're to do this...

?
    First thing I heard was "should be the morning shows..." I agree they should be incorporated...

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_bg View Post
    We can change or adjust plan as we see fit. Main task right now is to get as much people to commits to attend this 5 day long event. For all 5 days, or at least for one day, but we need as much people attending at that FB page as we can get.

Any change can be made at any time. That's the least problem.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=185387714872689
    Good to see the flexibility...

Quote Originally Posted by pacelli View Post
    Sorry but I think the blowback that would come upon the Ron Paul campaign would not be justified.
    I think, done well, blowback can be avoided. Good humor goes a long way. I agree a torch and pitchfork would be risky.
    Last edited by ronpaulhawaii; 10-12-2011 at 05:07 PM.
    Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulhawaii View Post
    Glad this changed from an "Occupy" thing...

I'm thinking y'all might want to take it one step further and just make it a "promotion" via good natured picketing kinda thing. Not sure how many people would be needed or be able to get. Should grow though...

The main thing'll be passing out fliers to passerby, road exposure, etc. and trying to get some decent press. Just the regular signwave/tabling traffic will help the moneybomb numbers regardless... People who know the press are looking at it now and may have some suggestions...

First thing I heard was "should be the morning shows..." I agree they should be incorporated...

Good to see the flexibility...

I think, done well, blowback can be avoided. Good humor goes a long way. I agree a torch and pitchfork would be risky.
    If you join the FB event page, I'll make you admin, so you can adjust page and change anything you may find inappropriate.

I think we need people on the ground in NYC now, passing out flyers and maybe collecting phone numbers of people interested in getting involved. On the primary days, start calling these people up.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dusman View Post
    Parocks, have you seen the blackout glasses? I'm not sure if they could be shipped off in time.. but check them out:

http://www.bewild.com/ceblbarsu.html
    You easily would be able to get them there in time. Get a quantity discount. I haven't purchased any window tint. I thought about using a cardboard frame, and attaching the rubber band at the center, so that it would keep it a solid rectangle. I wonder how each of the 2 styles would look. From the front, the solid square would look best. But I wonder about from the side.

Those are good looking glasses you linked to, what is desired for a pro look.

Quote Originally Posted by dusman View Post
    I think we need people on the ground in NYC now, passing out flyers and maybe collecting phone numbers of people interested in getting involved. On the primary days, start calling these people up.
    That would be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    do HQ in NYC and everyone who can't travel do their respective local affiliates?
    Theres a reasonable debate on this. If you have a specific gripe with the media outlet, that would be ok. But Ron Paul does have good relations
    with the local press in some cases. And we don't want to piss off those people who are nice to us.

I would think that you'd be able to organize either something on the ground that would be good. Isn't the Boston Globe owned by the New York Times? Are there any Boston Globe written articles that ridiculously left Ron Paul out? Anything that they themselves did that you can point to and say "why did you do this?"

Bachmann first, Pawlenty third. Perry finishes Fourth. Anything that the Boston Globe did? Or have they been fair? They probably do generate a lot of news out of NH, and if they aren't truly guilty, you might want to try something less confrontational.

It is being suggested that tabling events, house parties, events in bars, perhaps bar crawls, might be the way to go.

What happened with that pub in NH that served as a homebase in 2008? Murphy's I think? What about a Black This Out push at Murphy's or at any hometown venue.

You easily would be able to get them there in time. Get a quantity discount. I haven't purchased any window tint. I thought about using a cardboard frame, and attaching the rubber band at the center, so that it would keep it a solid rectangle. I wonder how each of the 2 styles would look. From the front, the solid square would look best. But I wonder about from the side.

Those are good looking glasses you linked to, what is desired for a pro look.
    I'm thinking about getting these for the demonstration I'm organizing in my area. http://www.meetup.com/ronpaul-93/events/37195642/

Bump....don't want this falling off the page.
    Please visit the Free Talk Live YouTube Channel

My twitter: @Samuel_E_Amer
    The best liberty videos on YouTube: Freedom

The Philosophy of Liberty
    www.mises.org
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

The Potential of the Free State Project

Quote Originally Posted by shemdogg View Post
    I'd recommend staying away from local affiliates - the business structure is completely different. Local affiliates can still be our allies - for example - THIS is from a local FOX affiliate - if we had been down there protesting and making them mad, they would think twice before running another story like this. Also, if Ron Paul is coming to our neighborhood - we need to call the local affiliates and make sure it gets coverage - can't do that if we've burned the bridges.

I think the local stations are the only way we can circumvent what the MSM is doing to Paul, there's probably a strategy there somewhere where we can use them to our best advantage, making them mad does not figure into that strategy.

Local stations just get the feed from the Network, they don't really answer to the Network bosses.
    Let's move forward to the Constitution.. I am the new GOP. I stand with Rand.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast