Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama declares Iraq war to be over!

Obama declares Iraq war to be over!

Err...except 50,000 troops will stay.
    If this wasn't a life and death situation it would be hysterically funny.
    What a buffoon.

http://www.statesman.com/news/texas/...Trk=RTR_729919

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The combat troops are gone. The 50,000 remaining troops are there to "help train" and keep the peace and whatever other euphemism one can come up with. They are also under heavy restrictions, which make things even more dangerous for them of course. If enough get killed, after all, the troops will go back to ... clean up our mess? finish what we started? safeguard the progress we've made? You pick one; it'll be one of those.

On the other hand, Afghanistan doesn't even have to begin "scaling back" until 2011. As I mentioned to someone in chat, what you do right before you slash prices for a sale is you nudge prices up. To use round numbers, if you doubled the number of troops in Afghanistan over the next six or seven months, and then you announced you were sending 25% of them home, people would rejoice... even if the actual number of troops was up from the same time the year before.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Amazing, the power of words. It is not a war, but an occupation. The occupation most certainly is not over. We will continue to be there long after even the "noncombat troops" leave and the puppet regime installed.
    "It is our true policy to steer clear of entangling alliances with any portion of the foreign world. "
    George Washington

"Since the general civilization of mankind, I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations"
    James Madison

look!.... up in the sky!......it's a..........

pure BS..... they will still be blasting men, women, and children away from drones.

lynn
    proof of explosives in WTC on 9/11 .....
    peer-reviewed paper in scientific journal - unreacted flakes of Thermite found in WTC dust!
    http://www.bentham.org/open/tocpj/ar...002/7TOCPJ.pdf
    videos:
    Entire Steven E Jones presentation at PNAC event in UT, Austin, Texas
    video:
    PNAC Rebuilding America's Senses Steven Jones Lecture

architects and engineers for 9/11 truth
    http://www.ae911truth.org/

Someone needs to photoshop obamas face into this.

"One of the great victories of the state, is that the word "Anarchy" terrifies people but, the word "State" does not" - Tom Woods

I read somewhere that for all of the combat troops leaving we are hiring mercinaries to replace them. Is there any truth to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Koz View Post
    I read somewhere that for all of the combat troops leaving we are hiring mercinaries to replace them. Is there any truth to this?
    Yes... The new puppet Iraq army for one is a good example.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayTrainor View Post

You posted this nearly half an hour ago, and not one of our resident RPF awesome photoshoppers has seen this or they would have complied, so I'm bumping it.

Yeah. Two presidents got to claim victory. Will there be a third?

Quote Originally Posted by ClayTrainor View Post

C'mon guys, really, how hard can it be?

After The Collins and Toady this should be a piece of cake.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

It seems there are not enough photoshoppers around. Perhaps one of the people calling for photoshops would like to pick up the skill

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by awake View Post
    Oh that is priceless!!!!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Great mission accomplished pic!!

Just so you know... I stole it for my article on LM about the speech. It fits too well...

http://libertymaven.com/2010/08/31/o...g-force/10583/

Enjoy!
    Follow Liberty Maven on Twitter

Liberty Maven: A Google News Source, if you'd like to become a contributing author PM me for details.
    Ammo for Sale: Find IN STOCK Ammunition with the ammo search engine.

Quote Originally Posted by mrchubbs View Post
    Great mission accomplished pic!!

Just so you know... I stole it for my article on LM about the speech. It fits too well...

http://libertymaven.com/2010/08/31/o...g-force/10583/

Enjoy!
    You know my thoughts on IP - Giv'r!

the picture needs a little work to be convincing, but it's not bad for an amateur job; that hand would also need to match Obama's skin tone as well. The main problem with that pic is that the one Bush is in is fairly bright and high resolution; I'm guessing the picture with Obama was taken inside (darker) and is a bit lower resolution.

Also the lighting is wrong; the sun should be behind, yet Obama's face is lit up light a Christmas tree. Either way, now I'm nitpicking =p

In any event, I wonder how much those 50,000 troops are costing us a year, in addition to all the operations they carry out, supplies they need/give out, and others expenses connected with them just being there; I imagine its still and enormous price tag.

I wonder how many mercenaries are still in Iraq?
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

AWESOME!

and forwarded...

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Can someone make one regarding the 50,000 troops left behind?!?!

I was thinking about the "Left Behind" book series.

http://yesteryears.samsbiz.com/conte...behind%202.jpg

something with the troops on it and "IRAQ".-

just brainstorming....

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnf View Post
    pure BS..... they will still be blasting men, women, and children away from drones.

lynn
    They are also using tons of Mercenaries.....eh I mean contractors to take over for enlisted
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

Quote Originally Posted by puppetmaster View Post
    They are also using tons of Mercenaries.....eh I mean contractors to take over for enlisted
    They sent 5,000 more combat troops there from the US on Sunday, per Ron Paul. Nothing is over.

Thumbs up Cheers to the aritst

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    AWESOME!

and forwarded...
    That picture is bloody genius!
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I just chalked this in the center of my university:

REAL TROOP WITHDRAWAL
    RON PAUL 2012

I love having extra chalk. Anyone know a good place to get cheap bulk chalk for darker colors? You really use up more chalk than you'd think if you want to make the message big and stand out. It would be great if I could make a new message every night.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MRK View Post
    I just chalked this in the center of my university:

REAL TROOP WITHDRAWAL
    RON PAUL 2012

I love having extra chalk. Anyone know a good place to get cheap bulk chalk for darker colors? You really use up more chalk than you'd think if you want to make the message big and stand out. It would be great if I could make a new message every night.
    yea

Really End The Wars
    RP 2012
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast