Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Rand Support Trump If He Is The Nominee?

Quote Originally Posted by bubbleboy View Post
    Rand will sell out his own father to the establishment, and lost my trust. Rand is a trader and Donald slammed him. Bye Bye Rand, you Israel first elite sell out. I say he votes for Hillary. This website needs to remove Rands picture and put Ron BACK ON IT.
    Or better yet, TRUMP'S picture!
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yea. Trump train choo choo. A male in America with balls, is very rare.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This

Rand Paul needs to be a bigger man. Ignore the childish Trump attacks and support the nominee Trump.

All Trump has done is call Rand a short guy & a double dipper. Nothing too personal. Now people want to get butthurt and punish Trump because made some little attacks.

Trump actually has balls attacking Rand with nothing to gain.

Rand is not perfect & Rand dissenters need a voice to improve Rand.

Trump also showed respect to the appeal of Ron Paul. None of these neocons do.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post
    Rand Paul needs to be a bigger man. Ignore the childish Trump attacks and support the nominee Trump.

All Trump has done is call Rand a short guy & a double dipper. Nothing too personal. Now people want to get butthurt and punish Trump because made some little attacks.

Trump actually has balls attacking Rand wit nothing to gain.

Trump also showed respect to the appeal of Ron Paul. None of these neocons do.
    I move that your title be revoked by Admin. Deceitful title.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    dub
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Trump is the only guy who can precede Rand.

How the heck are Rubio or Cruz going to precede Rand?

Trump & Paul can share their network as well.

Rand insulted Trump's as an orange faced clown. Trump said Rand was short which is like a fact not that he has a bad haircut or skin tone.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Trump is the only guy who can precede Rand.

How the heck are Rubio or Cruz going to precede Rand?

Trump & Paul can share their network as well.

Rand insulted Trump's as an orange faced clown. Trump said Rand was short which is like a fact not that he has a bad haircut or skin tone.
    Never happen. I would vote for ANY other candidate democrat or republican over trump and the biggest reason for that is because of Trumps ability to turn his supporters into mindless idiots that have thrown all their principal away just to support the guy that claims he has the biggest balls. If I voting in a bigger balls contest Hillary beats trump.
    War; everything in the world wrong, evil and immoral combined into one and multiplied by millions.

So Rubio will sanction about 10 countries & Rand Paul has to run in a primary promising to life those sanctions in 2020 or 2024 whether a neorat is the one who puts in teh sanctions.

Trump will keep Rand out of trouble.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:

Libertarians want to "punish" him because he is the very worst, most anti-libertarian candidate running.

Pretty simple.

...Rand is not perfect & Rand dissenters need a voice to improve Rand

...Trump also showed respect to the appeal of Ron Paul.
    Yikes

You really are out of your damn mind.

Quote Originally Posted by klamath View Post
    I move that your title be revoked by Admin. Deceitful title.
    Seconded

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rand will sell out his own father to the establishment, and lost my trust. Rand is a trader and Donald slammed him. Bye Bye Rand, you Israel first elite sell out. I say he votes for Hillary. This website needs to remove Rands picture and put Ron BACK ON IT.
    A Donald Trump supporter, who thinks Rand is establishment and would vote for Hillary, and who, with 99% likelihood,is an anti-Semite had no reason to vote for Rand. And I applaud Rand for that.

So Rubio will sanction about 10 countries & Rand Paul has to run in a primary promising to life those sanctions in 2020 or 2024 whether a neorat is the one who puts in teh sanctions.

Trump will keep Rand out of trouble.
    Your breath smells like Trump's .... well, you get the idea.
    Trump ... Wow. We're really having this discussion here? On THIS forum?

This is the most discouraged I've ever been about the supposed "liberty movement". Seeing all these people I took as being liberty supporters line up behind trump. You all sound like Newt Gingrich did fawning over him in 2012.

I'm getting to the point where I might abandon this cause all together and just try not to think about it. I can't makes a difference alone and I'm beginning to realize I haven't been a part of something bigger ... I've just been wasting time and money because 90% of the brethren are just a different breed of sheep than the mainstream sheep, but sheep nonetheless.

I'll say this for Trump: you have to give him credit for fully appreciating and effectively exploiting just how stupid voters really are. ESPECIALLY the liberty vote it seems.

No, Rand Paul supports establishment and Israel is first for this guy. The apple fell far away from the tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    lol what a crock of $#@!

are you even a ron paul supporter? doubt it.
    What does "are you a Ron Paul supporter" mean at this point?
    Winning a presidential election? MOST DEFINITELY, I am.
    We must vote harder, and learn to use our words and our actions to encourage others to do so.

I don't think Ron Paul is running for Congress again so I can't support him that way, but I sure hope he gets involved and endorses Vermin Supreme, because even though Ron Paul doesn't like Trump and won't support him, endorsing ANYBODY is a great encouragement for us to keep voting.

No, Rand Paul supports establishment and Israel is first for this guy. The apple fell far away from the tree.
    More conformation of Trump's NAZI support. No fan of Israel but this kind hate, reeks of neonazi.

Rand has stated he won't endorse any of the candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Rand has stated he won't endorse any of the candidates.
    Is there an actual quote on this, or just reports of it?
    It's like 2012, there were the supposed words that he would endorse the GOP nominee, but when asked for a link and interview in which it took place, it hasn't been provided yet.

I'm just glad that he is encouraging us to vote. Not as far as my guy, Vermin Supreme, with vote early, and vote often. But voting is better than not.

Quote Originally Posted by wmmonk View Post
    Is there an actual quote on this, or just reports of it?
    It's like 2012, there were the supposed words that he would endorse the GOP nominee, but when asked for a link and interview in which it took place, it hasn't been provided yet.

I'm just glad that he is encouraging us to vote. Not as far as my guy, Vermin Supreme, with vote early, and vote often. But voting is better than not.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...in-gop-primary

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't have a cool gif like CPUd's to go with this, but you get a neg rep anyway. Total load of crap.
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

+rep for the 2016 link. Any for 2012?
    The 2016 quote can be easily spun now, "Now that the race is over, and Donald Trump is the presumptive nominee, it is time for us to unite as a party and educate people on the importance of voting early, and voting often, for Donald Trump for President! Make America great, AGAIN!"

"I look forward to working with President Trump in limiting the expanse of the wasteful federal government, and balancing the budget. We will make America great, again!"

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

...lol! at all the republicrats who apologized for rand after his stinking endorsement of the stinking grease-ball romney...while they now stamp their tiny feet at the thought of a trump endorsement!...

...embarrassingly inconsistent and stooooooooooooooooooooooooooopid....

IIRC, Rand said he would.

Quote Originally Posted by H. E. Panqui View Post
    ...lol! at all the republicrats who apologized for rand after his stinking endorsement of the stinking grease-ball romney...while they now stamp their tiny feet at the thought of a trump endorsement!...

...embarrassingly inconsistent and stooooooooooooooooooooooooooopid....
    Exactly!! There was a political rationale for Rand endorsing Romney (it was a good bet that Mitt was going to lose anyway, he wanted to buy better treatment of Paul supporters at the convention, Rand had already said he would endorse whomever the 2012 nominee was going to be, and by doing so he would be spared the criticism in 2016 of "why should we support you as the next GOP nominee, when you wouldn't support the last GOP nominee?").

There is likewise a practical rationale for Rand supporting Trump if he is the nominee (namely, most of the above), plus, if Rand does so earlier on, he may be able to influence decision making by Trump on several fronts. E.g., Trump has been pressed by the media to name his foreign policy advisory team. It makes a great deal of difference if he names John Bolton or Jeff Sessions (the latter war monger already confirmed to be in his circle), versus him picking Rand Paul and Pat Buchanan as his chief advisors.
    Last edited by Peace&Freedom; 03-09-2016 at 11:34 AM.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Libertarians want to "punish" him because he is the very worst, most anti-libertarian candidate running.

People are complaining Trump trashed him at the presser.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:

People are complaining Trump trashed him at the presser.
    And rightly so.

But that's not the primary reason we hate Trump.

See Above re him being a $#@!ing atrocious, anti-libertarian candidate.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic