Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities

Exclamation Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities

So says Biden's pick to run the DOJ's Civil Rights Division.

Biden pick to head DOJ Civil Rights Division wrote Blacks had 'superior physical and mental abilities'

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuck...ights-division

EXCLUSIVE – Joe Biden's pick to run the Justice Department's enormously powerful Civil Rights Division is a woman called Kristen Clarke. Clarke says her job is simple: End hate. But like so many in her world, Clarke is actually an enthusiastic purveyor of what she claims to fight.

A new investigation by "Tucker Carlson Tonight" has uncovered shocking statements that Clarke made while attending Harvard as an undergraduate.

In 1994, Clarke wrote a letter to The Harvard Crimson in her capacity as the president of the Black Students Association to explain her views on race science.

"Please use the following theories and observations to assist you in your search for truth regarding the genetic differences between Blacks and whites [sic],"

Clarke wrote:

"One: Dr Richard King reveals that the core of the human brain is the 'locus coeruleus,' which is a structure that is Black, because it contains large amounts of neuro-melanin, which is essential for its operation.

"Two: Black infants sit, crawl and walk sooner than whites [sic]. Three: Carol Barnes notes that human mental processes are controlled by melanin -- that same chemical which gives Blacks their superior physical and mental abilities.

"Four: Some scientists have revealed that most whites [sic] are unable to produce melanin because their pineal glands are often calcified or non-functioning. Pineal calcification rates with Africans are five to 15 percent [sic], Asians 15 to 25 percent [sic] and Europeans 60 to 80 percent [sic]. This is the chemical basis for the cultural differences between blacks and whites [sic].

"Five: Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities -- something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards."

The above is not an editorial from the Final Call, Louis Farrakhan's free newspaper. That is a direct quote from the person Joe Biden is about to put in charge of this country's civil rights laws.

Even at Harvard, crackpot theories like that were considered deranged and dangerous. After an outcry on campus, Kristen Clarke suggested that she didn't necessarily believe what she had written. The left-wing Harvard Crimson didn’t buy that explanation. "Well, does she or doesn't she?" wrote the editors. "So far, she has given us every indication that she does."

Just a month later, Clarke invited the noted Trinidadian anti-Semite Tony Martin to speak on campus. Martin, then a professor at Wellesley College, was the author of a self-published manifesto called "The Jewish Onslaught." In it, Martin chronicled the "escalating Jewish onslaught" against Black people.

For Martin's fans like Kristen Clarke, his speech at Harvard did not disappoint. He attacked both Jews and Judaism as a religion. Martin, who retired from Wellesley in 2007 and died in 2013, spent his final years giving speeches to Holocaust denial organizations on topics such as "tactics of organized Jewry in suppressing free speech."

Kristen Clarke strongly approved of Tony Martin, telling The Crimson: "Professor Martin is an intelligent, well-versed Black intellectual who bases his information on indisputable fact." According to Kristen Clarke, Tony Martin's anti-Semitism was based on "indisputable fact."

Kristen Clarke has never shed these views. They've simply become more sophisticated. Just last year, Clarke was fighting for the crudest kind of racial discrimination in college admissions, saying it was "madness" for the federal government to take the side of Asian applicants who had provably been denied college admission on the basis of their skin color.

Speaking of madness, in a sane country, someone like Kristen Clarke would be under investigation by the Civil Rights Division, not running it. We will see if Clarke's nomination gets to the U.S. Senate. If it does, we're in serious trouble.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you denying it? What are you some kind of racist?
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

The guy below discovered melanin and is considered one of the fathers of modern chemistry.

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The guy below discovered melanin and is considered one of the fathers of modern chemistry.

Berzelius.....looks like he had the less powerful pheomelanin. It's the eumelanin that'll make you feel good to be a gangster.
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

It's called melanin theory, and it's been around for some time. It's the worst kind of race science mixed in with bizarre pseudo-new age mysticism.

Here's the thing; theories like this among urban back communities are common. Guilty whites can check for themselves, if they were to swallow their abject terror for five minutes and actually go to such neighborhoods. They'll tell you all about it.

The views of people like Farrakhan and Frances Cress Welsing are extremely widespread, to different degrees. It's a dirty little secret that cultural progs and the managerial state have to keep quiet.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Let's not do this.

A new investigation by "Tucker Carlson Tonight" has uncovered shocking statements that Clarke made while attending Harvard as an undergraduate.

In 1994, Clarke wrote a letter to The Harvard Crimson in her capacity as the president of the Black Students Association to explain her views on race science.
    I mean, I get that she believes this stuff, but let's not dig into something she wrote as an undergrad over 25 years ago.

Frankly, I'm more concerned that she went to Harvard.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Let's not do this.

I mean, I get that she believes this stuff, but let's not dig into something she wrote as an undergrad over 25 years ago
    That's a negative ghostrider.

They'd do it to us in a heartbeat.

The fact that the woman who will be in charge of a division of the most powerful group of cops in the country, a group charged with enforcing "hate crimes" among other things, is a Black Supremacist, needs to be shouted out by somebody.

None of us are gonna stop it, but we should drive home once again to the Ameri$#@! people, just what they have bought.

Frankly, I hope she gets her position and starts making life hell for whites all across the country.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

This might be a good thing.

In order for the feds to get/make a case against Joe Blow there must be local cooperation of state/county/city kops-n-kourts.........

In big cities they'll have said cooperation in spades but out in the sticks even the leach class is hesitant to push their agenda lest they become obsolete...

This is just more divide and it's about time.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Let's not do this.

I mean, I get that she believes this stuff, but let's not dig into something she wrote as an undergrad over 25 years ago.

Frankly, I'm more concerned that she went to Harvard.
    Agree- not too long ago, blacks were said to be too stupid to play basketball. The only real solution to this current madness is to stop the hate- call out the lies & deceit, but stop hating others if they're not 100% on your path.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Agree- not too long ago, blacks were said to be too stupid to play basketball. The only real solution to this current madness is to stop the hate- call out the lies & deceit, but stop hating others if they're not 100% on your path.
    Personally I don't "hate" these folks, I'm not just ambivalent I'm unaffected due to my life choices.

I won't be wallowing with that batch of pigs in their muck but it's certainly entertaining to watch.

Scary thing is that I'm entertained by their antics, my standards have fallen well below the bar and it's my own fault for internetting. I quit the Tee-Vee decades ago and now it seems that the same pablum is being interjected through the interwebs.

I'm glad to see this melanin theory getting condemned for the pseudoscience that it is.

But I wonder if, for some, the problem is not the pseudoscience of race realism so much as it is that she picked the wrong race to elevate.

There is a difference between a drunken tweet sent out during an emotional exchange and a soberly written letter exchanged in an academic setting.
    There should be a graph with mathematics to demonstrate the relation time has on diminishing the effect on ridiculous pronouncements made in these differing states of minds.

That said, anything written 25 years ago, especially as a college student should be taken as that, something written in the passion of youth. However, I would say that she should be asked if she still harbors those views, but I have a feeling that self-flagelating white liberals take masochistic pleasure in celebrating their physical, mental, and spiritual disabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That's a negative ghostrider.

They'd do it to us in a heartbeat.

The fact that the woman who will be in charge of a division of the most powerful group of cops in the country, a group charged with enforcing "hate crimes" among other things, is a Black Supremacist, needs to be shouted out by somebody.

None of us are gonna stop it, but we should drive home once again to the Ameri$#@! people, just what they have bought.

Frankly, I hope she gets her position and starts making life hell for whites all across the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    There is a difference between a drunken tweet sent out during an emotional exchange and a soberly written letter exchanged in an academic setting.
    There should be a graph with mathematics to demonstrate the relation time has on diminishing the effect on ridiculous pronouncements made in these differing states of minds.

That said, anything written 25 years ago, especially as a college student should be taken as that, something written in the passion of youth. However, I would say that she should be asked if she still harbors those views, but I have a feeling that self-flagelating white liberals take masochistic pleasure in celebrating their physical, mental, and spiritual disabilities.
    Certainly reason for questioning her confirmation.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The ghost of Jimmy the Greek is all like, "Hey, now, waitaminnit ... !"
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Speaking of madness, in a sane country, someone like Kristen Clarke would be under investigation by the Civil Rights Division, not running it.
    In a sane country, there wouldn't be any "Civil Rights Division" in the first place - let alone one investigating Clarke (or anyone else) for thoughtcrime.

In a sane country, the "justice system" would simply be a means of redressing actual crimes against persons and property. Full stop. Nothing more. Nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This is what needs to happen. Just replace "whites" with the unwoke and anti-woke of any color or ethnicity.

As with so many other things, too many people require to have their noses rubbed in it before they'll recognize this sort of thing as anything more dangerous than "mere" ideology or abstract academic navel gazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    In a sane country, there wouldn't be any "Civil Rights Division" in the first place - let alone one investigating Clarke (or anyone else) for thoughtcrime.

In a sane country, the "justice system" would simply be a means of redressing actual crimes against persons and property. Full stop. Nothing more. Nothing else.

This is what needs to happen. Just replace "whites" with the unwoke and anti-woke of any color or ethnicity.

As with so many other things, too many people require to have their noses rubbed in it before they'll recognize this sort of thing as anything more dangerous than "mere" ideology or abstract academic navel gazing.
    THIS!!!
    There is no spoon.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Even airline pilots...

We will not have full equality until 51% of frontline infantry, garbage collectors, construction workers, engineers, etc. are females.

Is melanin the secret behind the success of the african space program?

phrenology
    [frəˈnäləjē]
    NOUN
    historical
    the detailed study of the shape and size of the cranium as a supposed indication of character and mental abilities.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

Do your research.

THAT

WAS

AWESOME!

I really like these guys. They are pretty bright........considering.

Is naming your airplane "Up Endo" foreshadowing?

I also like the "close your eyes" welding technique.

Operation Paperclip was just an attempt to conceal the fact that NASA actually acquired its rocket science expertise from ancient Egyptian sources.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What about diversity for the Houston Rockets ?

https://www.nba.com/rockets/roster
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    What about diversity for the Houston Rockets ?

https://www.nba.com/rockets/roster
    That'd be racist!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

THAT

WAS

AWESOME!

I really like these guys. They are pretty bright........considering.

Is naming your airplane "Up Endo" foreshadowing?

I also like the "close your eyes" welding technique.
    Yeah, I know the videos are supposed to be funny, but I do admire the desire for flight. The guy who crashed the helicopter had never seen a helicopter up close.

Yeah, I know the videos are supposed to be funny, but I do admire the desire for flight. The guy who crashed the helicopter had never seen a helicopter up close.
    I agree. It looked like those were all impoverished people who probably had little in the way of formal education, looking for fun things to do, so they went out on limbs to try to make working airplanes and helicopters out of literal junk pulled from scrap heaps, using only the most rudimentary tools (and in at least one or more of the examples shown I suspect they had no intent or inkling that what they made was ever supposed to get off the ground, but was rather just a go-cart with a fun looking helicopter facade). Obviously they all filed miserably, but not any more than should be expected even from a pretty intelligent and skilled person, given the circumstances. With a few more miserable failures under their belts, maybe some of them will pull it off. I admire them.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 01-14-2021 at 10:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    ...but stop hating others if they're not 100% on your path.
    That violates the tenet of libertarian purity spiral.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast