Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is EDM (Electronic Dance Music) in a bubble?

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    Seminole Hard Rock in Tampa has 2 resident DJ's from back in the day. Sat. night full 4 hour set by paul santana. Both he and craze are resident dj's there. All breaks all the time. Some old some new. Not the place you'd expect the break scene to show up, but has the benefit of not having to shut down at 3am.

Other than that, hyde park always has old schools sets like these.
    Yeah every once in a while a club or an offshore night cruise in Orlando / Cape Canaveral has theme nights such as this. Sharaz, KJ, Jimmy Joslin, Magic Mike, Icey, Baby Anne, DJ X, Gumbee, etc. Ah, such good music.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by evilfunnystuff View Post
    I went to some raves in the 90's but usually didn't follow the artists I saw at them much, but talk of 90's eloctronic music got me to thinkin... My playlist now has The Prodigy, The Chemical Brothers, Praga Kahn, and Lords of Acid in it.
    Praga Kahn, man I haven't heard that name for a long time. Great hard house back in the day!
    Capitalists can exploit you only with your permission: by trading with you, selling to you, asking you to sell out.

Government exploits you at the point of a gun.

As long as you limit the power of the latter, the former can only exploit by providing better products, services and options. if they collude, then all bets are off. But that is a problem with government--in that case fascism--not capitalism.

-dew

No bubble for me . I did not buy any .
    Do something Danke

Love the Lonely Island/ SNL Skit of Over-Hyped Club DJs... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCawU6BE8P8
    Last edited by Peter4Paul2016; 02-15-2017 at 08:27 AM. Reason: link

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh god that never gets old.
    Capitalists can exploit you only with your permission: by trading with you, selling to you, asking you to sell out.

Government exploits you at the point of a gun.

As long as you limit the power of the latter, the former can only exploit by providing better products, services and options. if they collude, then all bets are off. But that is a problem with government--in that case fascism--not capitalism.

-dew

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123