Thread: Posse Comitatus Tested, Results Encouraging Thank You Soldiers

Posse Comitatus Tested, Results Encouraging Thank You Soldiers

Looks to me like Trump is getting plenty of pushback from military, a general resigns, 82 Airborne troops pulled back from DC and my guess is officer scuttlebutt is "we won't follow illegal orders." Perhaps Trump did us a favor by testing the military's understanding of their oath.

Lines and precedents getting drawn that will last forever. If they won't fire on citizens in the streets, they sure won't go around holding us down while they jab us with Bill Gates' killer vaccine. What say ye Paulers? I have hope today.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If Trump wants to deploy active duty military in the 50 states he must invoke the insurrection act. He hasn't so any orders would be illegal. In DC is fuzzy, it may be legal?

I personally would be ok with troops protecting the monuments and landmarks. I can't see standing by and letting these idiots destroy our history.

well
    normally when the white house is attacked it is burnt down

so i guess they were merciful...

red coats
    black coats
    they all look like a z z holes to me
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Looks to me like Trump is getting plenty of pushback from military, a general resigns, 82 Airborne troops pulled back from DC and my guess is officer scuttlebutt is "we won't follow illegal orders." Perhaps Trump did us a favor by testing the military's understanding of their oath.

Lines and precedents getting drawn that will last forever. If they won't fire on citizens in the streets, they sure won't go around holding us down while they jab us with Bill Gates' killer vaccine. What say ye Paulers? I have hope today.
    I have no reason to believe Posse Comitatus applies to DC

You have a mixed bag at the pentagon. The MIC are the ones that will not comply. This is how you separate the wheat from the chaff.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    You have a mixed bag at the pentagon. The MIC are the ones that will not comply. This is how you separate the wheat from the chaff.
    Wait--you think the Military Industrial Complex is against turning the U.S. into a military dictatorship?

And you think rank and file personnel minding the Constitution and their oaths are the bad guys?

What else did you see through the looking-glass, Alice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

It will not happen that way:

Biometric and pharmaceutical companies are in it for profit. Some or more were partially funded via your Tax Dollars.

If you want a job, or want to keep your job, and a company mandates it, it is your choice whether to work for that company or not.

If you want to attend public school or a college, that is a choice too.

If you want to go on a cruise, and the cruise-line requests it, you can either take the cruise, or not.

If you want to fly, take a train, or a bus, it is your "choice", or you may walk.

If you want a Master Card, which has already signed on ID2020, you can apply for the card, or not. Other CC companies to follow.

These are just a few examples of what is coming in the NWO Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Just like TSA when you want or need to fly.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Wait--you think the Military Industrial Complex is against turning the U.S. into a military dictatorship?

And you think rank and file personnel minding the Constitution and their oaths are the bad guys?

What else did you see through the looking-glass, Alice?
    SIGH, the ones that will not comply are against the President. Good Lord, pay attention. They would like nothing more for President Trump to be gone so their plans can go forward the way they want it. With the President at the helm, it will never go the way they want it.
    Last edited by donnay; 06-03-2020 at 05:51 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SIGH, the ones that will not comply are against the President. Good Lord, pay attention. They would like nothing more for President Trump to be gone so their plans can go forward the way they want it. With the President at the helm, it will never go the way they want it.
    It has been going the way they want it to for over three years.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post

Biometric and pharmaceutical companies are in it for profit. Some or more were partially funded via your Tax Dollars.

If you want a job, or want to keep your job, and a company mandates it, it is your choice whether to work for that company or not.

If you want to go on a cruise, and the cruise-line requests it, you can either take the cruise, or not.

If you want to fly, take a train, or a bus, it is your "choice", or you may walk.

If you want a Master Card, which has already signed on ID2020, you can apply for the card, or not. Other CC companies to follow.

These are just a few examples of what is coming in the NWO Fourth Industrial Revolution.

PS: This [public/private] is what you call corporatism, which is Fascism. Ron Paul has also talked about this the last few recent episodes.

This way, Government/Trump/Whoever can claim to wash their hands of it, even when they were responsible.

It has been going the way they want it to for over three years.
    yeah...yeah...yeah.

yeah...yeah...yeah.
    No, no, no. I do not want your cheap knockoff Mussolini to have the powers of a military dictator. Deal.

States issue drivers licenses so it will come down to governors and state legislators. So far state reps have been sitting on their hands during all these lockdowns, with a few exceptions, as if saying "Who? Me?"

Conservative states will not allow their governors to pass such laws or allow companies to mandate. So there will be a divide between Free States and Slave States again, in a techno-government context. If I have no need to travel into blue states I really don't care. Let's see them try to pass this crap in South Dakota or Texas.

States issue drivers licenses so it will come down to governors and state legislators. So far state reps have been sitting on their hands during all these lockdowns, with a few exceptions, as if saying "Who? Me?"

Conservative states will not allow their governors to pass such laws or allow companies to mandate. So there will be a divide between Free States and Slave States again, in a techno-government context. If I have no need to travel into blue states I really don't care. Let's see them try to pass this crap in South Dakota or Texas.
    State issue D/L aside, which is in progress, states/fed would not prevent companies from rolling this out, whether republican state or democrat state. It is happening as we speak.

The reason for public/private corporatist ventures [Fascism] is because it is a much harder breed to conquer. The companies knows this, and so does government; it is a perfect, symbiotic union.

yeah...yeah...yeah.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Vaccine-COVID

The Trump administration has selected its COVID-19 vaccine finalists for Operation Warp Speed, which aims to deliver safe and effective coronavirus vaccines to Americans by the end of the year, The New York Times reports.

The finalists—from AstraZeneca, Merck, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and Moderna—have a clear Big Pharma slant...

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Vaccine-COVID

The Trump administration has selected its COVID-19 vaccine finalists for Operation Warp Speed, which aims to deliver safe and effective coronavirus vaccines to Americans by the end of the year, The New York Times reports.

The finalists—from AstraZeneca, Merck, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and Moderna—have a clear Big Pharma slant...

Come on now, acptulsa, that topic doesn't interest many of the RPF members here, don't you understand?

Come on now, acptulsa, that topic doesn't interest many of the RPF members here, don't you understand?

Hey. The coffee's brewing. Who can contain the smell, and keep it away from those who are sleeping?

Not I.

I want to know why you see cops bullying groups of people just standing there with signs, then you see scenes of people just looting every store they look at and there's no cops there beating their ass for breaking the law? It's almost as if this is all on purpose.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."