Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeff Bezos is an Idiot

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    You know, she helped start the company. She worked side by side with him in their garage. She did inventory, purchasing hiring, clerical, payroll, accounting. She was his partner. An equal stakeholder.

Nothing new around from the sham-man woman-haters here, but don't you dare ever cry here again about how unfeminine women are becoming these days while simultaneously asserting that wives are actually just hired help, and not full partners in marriage.
    I will say whatever I want, whenever I want, until such time as the board gets shuts down or I get run off by rightful authority.

I've ignored how truly hateful and condescending you are toward my wife, more so than I have seen anybody be toward anybody on this board, but I have restrained and held back, as she is a grown woman and can fight her own battles. Is that not the epitome of how to view and treat a modern, powerful woman?

As to Bezos situation, I know nothing about it other than what has put up here.

But tell me, objectively, how he would not have been better off financially to rent a Stormy Daniels for a few days every couple of months than to turn his life and future into total turmoil?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am disgusted at the inequality here.

We can't all afford to pay $70 billion to leave our wives!

Divorce is a #humanright 😍🥰

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I will say whatever I want, whenever I want, until such time as the board gets shuts down or I get run off by rightful authority.

I've ignored how truly hateful and condescending you are toward my wife, more so than I have seen anybody be toward anybody on this board, but I have restrained and held back, as she is a grown woman and can fight her own battles. Is that not the epitome of how to view and treat a modern, powerful woman?

As to Bezos situation, I know nothing about it other than what has put up here.

But tell me, objectively, how he would not have been better off financially to rent a Stormy Daniels for a few days every couple of months than to turn his life and future into total turmoil?

They have 4 children together. Not everything is about money for everybody. I get it - you don't. I get that, too.

But cheapens your image of an old style he-man.

One would have to consider whether having a happy home life, family, personal life aided in his financial success. One could argue that without it he might have taken bigger risks and blown it all, or he might have driven him self crazy with work and onto booze or drugs. Hell, he might have gotten HIV from a hooker, or gotten knifed by a pimp. I don't think we can determine the answer to your question.

They have 4 children together. Not everything is about money for everybody. I get it - you don't. I get that, too.

But cheapens your image of an old style he-man.
    Do you think I encourage that...I mean chasing hookers or third ex NFL wives around when you have a family and children at home?

No, not at all.

Me, personally, I have been and remain utterly faithful and committed to my family.

I have seen too many good men, who have been the exact same way, get utterly destroyed, to not be cynical or advise caution.

Thus the tongue in cheek smart ass remark.

Do you think I encourage that...I mean chasing hookers or third ex NFL wives around when you have a family and children at home?

No, not at all.

Me, personally, I have been and remain utterly faithful and committed to my family.

I have seen too many good men, who have been the exact same way, get utterly destroyed, to not be cynical or advise caution.

Statistically, married men make more than single men.

Statistically, married men make more than single men.
    But single men get to spend what they make.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    But single men get to spend what they make.
    Have you rang a bell recently?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Have you rang a bell recently?
    Maybe, maybe not. Don't really pay much attention.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. Don't really pay much attention.
    Always in a hurry. You flying dicks are always like that.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Let's be in reality, Jeff Bezos would have been hugely successful without his wife. We know this because he was already before he met her.

The current law makes marriage a terrible financial decision for a high income person. Obviously there is more to life than money. But there needs to be more commonsense in these divorce cases otherwise the marriage rate will continue to fall which is bad for society. You want to incentivize the woman to do the right things with raising the kids and being supportive and reward her in the divorce if she demonstrates she has. But having kids and baking cookies is not the same thing as starting and running the most successful business in history. She should get like $100 million. That is a huge number. That's more than fair. He keeps the other $137 billion. 50/50 is so laughably insane that I can't believe anyone can say she "deserves" that with a straight face.

When you make things 50/50 you turn gold diggers into entrepreneurs. Why start Amazon when you can just be the guy who started Amazon's wife? Why be Steve Jobs and change the world when you can get an equal benefit marrying Steve Job? It's crazy.
    Last edited by Krugminator2; 01-10-2019 at 11:41 PM.

Speculation about whether Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos signed a prenup before tying the not back in 1993 - nearly a year before Bezos founded Amazon and long before his net worth was even in seven-figure territory - has been percolating for two days, since the Amazon CEO and world's wealthiest man revealed in a surprising announcement that he and his wife would be seeking a divorce.
    Many have assumed that, given the length of their marriage and their relative lack of assets at the time, that they didn't bother with this formality before getting hitched roughly six months after they started dating. Now, gossip site TMZ has confirmed that this is indeed the case.

As pair prepare to file for divorce in the state of Washington, which requires equitable distribution of marital assets, it appears that MacKenzie Bezos will almost certainly emerge from the proceedings as the world's wealthiest woman - and Bezos will sink from world's wealthiest to world's fifth-wealthiest man.
    As TMZ reports, the division of assets could be extremely complicated thanks to the couple's "baronial" land-holdings (the Bezos' are the second-largest landowners in the US).

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...-richest-woman
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

So how much is your wife worth then, if not half?

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Why start Amazon when you can just be the guy who started Amazon's wife?
    Again, and I'll say it reallllly slow - they were partners. They. Started. Amazon. Together. After. They. Were. Married

She hasn't done anything wrong, FFS. She graduated from Princeton. She was successful in her own right - they were both investment bankers. She met a guy there, married him They decided to leave their cushy jobs and start an internet start up

Fast forward to 2019. he's caught sticking his dick in a another woman, who has done nothing but marry for a living.

But Mrs B is a gold digger?

There's a reason that you guys aren't meeting nice girls. It's because we can tell when there's something freaking wrong with you.

No, not at all.

So how much is a wife worth, then? She's apparently not worth half.

The rules according to the men of RPF:

1. Wives should stay home with the kids, but
    2. Wives shouldn't expect half in a divorce, because
    3. Wives are not full partners in marriage.

What am I, some gender bending nonbinary person? I said early on it is rightfully hers. Maybe its because my dad was an entrepreneur and we had lots of ups and downs through my childhood and I saw all the support my mom gave in his endeavors and stuggled along with him when times were hard.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    What am I, some gender bending nonbinary person? I said early on it is rightfully hers. Maybe its because my dad was an entrepreneur and we had lots of ups and downs through my childhood and I saw all the support my mom gave in his endeavors and struggled along with him when times were hard.
    Curious - how many wives have you had?

Curious - how many wives have you had?
    Lucky to have just the one. Coming up on 15 years next month.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lucky to have just the one.
    I think I see a pattern....your wife married a good man.

I think every marriage is different and the divorce industry is ridiculously tilted against men, that produces many men with jaundiced attitudes who are also right often enough to stay that way.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

What am I, some gender bending nonbinary person? I said early on it is rightfully hers. Maybe its because my dad was an entrepreneur and we had lots of ups and downs through my childhood and I saw all the support my mom gave in his endeavors and stuggled along with him when times were hard.
    You know another thing that still gets me about this enlightened age we live in? We think he's an idiot. Not because he ripped his family apart, destroying something precious in it forever for both his spouse and his children, but because he is losing money.

He and the Mrs will divorce but nobody will tell him he's a dick, that it's wrong to cheat, that he should be ashamed and shunned by decent people. Not even here where we consider ourselves to be the salt of the Earth...

No, he'll head out with the wives of other men, and nobody will shame him for it.

Grow up, they'll tell me. People grow apart. Nobody stays married any more. Etc Etc.

There's no shame, and dammit, there should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I think every marriage is different and the divorce industry is ridiculously tilted against men, that produces many men with jaundiced attitudes who are also right often enough to stay that way.
    That's fine. But I've known women who've had their stomachs burned by cigarettes, black eyes, venereal diseases. I've seen women lose all their money because their men drank it, stole it, gambled it, injected it. People are animals.

Let's just not pretend some animals are superior to others, and we'll get along fine

You know another thing that still gets me about this enlightened age we live in? We think he's an idiot. Not because he ripped his family apart, destroying something precious in it forever for both his spouse and his children, but because he is losing money.

He and the Mrs will divorce but nobody will tell him he's a dick, that it's wrong to cheat, that he should be ashamed and shunned by decent people. Not even here where we consider ourselves to be the salt of the Earth...

No, he'll head out with the wives of other men, and nobody will shame him for it.

Grow up, they'll tell me. People grow apart. Nobody stays married any more. Etc Etc.

There's no shame, and dammit, there should be.
    I agree with this 100%. It's hard to factor out the bitterness caused by men being shafted badly in divorces by the courts though.

Yes, Bezos is a piece of $#@!, and a idiot to boot.
    "The Patriarch"

Oh boy, say goodbye to an “amicable” divorce. We will never know the whole story, but it just keeps getting worse for Bozos. Interesting how the tabloids had all of this dirt on him.

It’s the Amazon package you never want to see on your doorstep.

Jeff Bezos sent X-rated selfies and saucy sexts to his mistress while cheating on his wife, a report said on Thursday.

“I love you, alive girl. I will show you with my body, and my lips and my eyes, very soon,” the online retail giant’s CEO, chair and founder wrote to Lauren Sanchez in an April 2018 text message, according to the National Enquirer.

The racy messages — which reportedly included a snapshot of Bezos’ junk — were revealed a day after the richest man on the planet announced he was divorcing MacKenzie Bezos, his wife of 25 years.
    Jeff Bezos, 54, sent a picture of his private parts and several shirtless shots — including one where he’s wearing just a towel and a grin — to Sanchez, 49, months before they supposedly started dating in “the fall” after separating from their respective spouses, the Enquirer reported.

A source close to Bezos has claimed to The Post he and MacKenzie Bezos, 48, a novelist, separated last year “and then Jeff and Lauren started dating.”

But the Bezoses were spotted celebrating their 25th wedding anniversary in Miami in September, sources say — while the raunchy texts published in the Enquirer date back many months before that.

On May 13 last year, he messaged her, “I want to smell you, I want to breathe you in. I want to hold you tight.… I want to kiss your lips…. I love you. I am in love with you,” according to the tabloid.

Three weeks later, he sent her a shirtless photo with another romantic declaration.

“You know what I want? I want to get a little drunk with you tonight. Not falling down. Just a little drunk. I want to talk to you and plan with you. Listen and laugh,” Bezos wrote with the photo on June 1, according to the Enquirer.

“I basically WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! Then I want to fall asleep with you and wake up tomorrow and read the paper with you and have coffee with you.”

The leak of Bezos’ texts comes as Amazon faces questions about the privacy protections of security and prying of its Alexa digital personal assistants and Ring security cameras.

But the $137 billion man evidently had other things on his mind while sending pics and love notes across.

In one exchange, he reportedly told Sanchez that her “energy and ideas and competence and spirit turn me on.”

“You make me better. You’re meant for me. I know it more clearly than I’ve ever known anything,” Bezos gushed, according to the Enquirer.

Another message reads like a veritable love poem.

“I love everything about you. I love that your last pic takes me completely out of my head. I am crazy about you. All of you. I need to smell and touch you. I want to hold you. I know you’re right for me. I know we fit,” he wrote, according to the paper.

“I like it when you’re strong, and I like it when you’re vulnerable. Everything. The only thing I don’t like is not being with you. All of this is just straight from my heart. I love everything about you.”

The Enquirer reported that Bezos and Sanchez have been together for eight months, and that he first hit on the former “Good Day LA” co-host during a party and her and Whitesell’s home celebrating the 2016 Amazon Studios-distributed movie “Manchester by the Sea.”

“You can’t fight chemistry!” he reportedly whispered to her.

MacKenzie almost caught onto them after seeing a flight manifest for her husband’s private jet and noticing Sanchez was the only other passenger — but he said it was only work-related, the Enquirer reported.
    A few days earlier, Bezos was staying with MacKenzie and his family at a high-end Boston hotel while visiting the eldest of their four children at college. Sanchez, meanwhile, checked into a different room at the same hotel, the Enquirer claimed.

When his wife left to return to their home in Washington state, Bezos stayed with Sanchez and the pair was spotted together that night, the tabloid reported.
    More: https://pagesix.com/2019/01/10/jeff-...chez-revealed/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Sanchez has two children with Whitesell, whom she wed in 2005, and a teen son with her first husband, ex-NFL star Tony Gonzalez.
    Here's your golddigger. She marries up and up and up.

Perhaps some of the men, certainly not all. And I’d wager a lot of the “get in the kitchen” talk is tongue in cheek.

As the OP who first called him an idiot, it was not all about the money. They could have a net worth of $10k, and he would still be an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Four children, married 25 years to a woman who is way out of his league, yet still married him...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's your golddigger. She marries up and up and up.
    No doubt about it, monkeybranching her way to billionaire status.

Sanchez has two children with Whitesell
    We're all talking about her and Bezos.

What about that poor bastard?

Maybe he loved her and couldn't live without her as well.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-12-2019 at 05:53 PM.

No doubt about, monkeybranching her way to billionaire status.

We're all talking about her and Bezos.

What about that poor bastard?

Maybe he loved her and couldn't live without her as well.
    I'm forever on the "these people should be publicly shamed and ostracized" page.

I'm forever on the "these people should be publicly shamed and ostracized" page.
    You won't get an argument with me over that.

Seems the only people who get publicly shamed anymore are, well, folks like us.

I married the best woman a man could have. Been with her for 25 years and love her eternally.

With that said: Legislators going to legislate. What this country needs is a Divorce Tax!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast