Thread: Watching.. Live Feeds

Watching.. Live Feeds

Been watching a lot of Live Streams lately.

Wars, Weather, Convoys and such.

This one is my Home Town. @AF , another view of the Locks.

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Never been a fan of watching live streams.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Sometimes you see things different than the Media is reporting.

I Have.

And that is a good view of a Border Town..
    The Canadian side is the larger city.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Never been a fan of watching live streams.
    Started watching through truck windshields,, Rolling across Canada.

and still watching a very curious "war" in the Ukraine.. where nothing is falling but snow and rain,,
    and where I am told there are Bombs..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

I watch a livestream of the beach before I go fishing to check what the water looks like. That's about it. Not that useful either since the wave forecast usually is spot on.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Been watching a lot of Live Streams lately.

Wars, Weather, Convoys and such.

This one is my Home Town. @AF , another view of the Locks.

Neat...one of Bay Shipbuildings 1000 footers just went by
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Started watching through truck windshields,, Rolling across Canada.

and still watching a very curious "war" in the Ukraine.. where nothing is falling but snow and rain,,
    and where I am told there are Bombs..
    The truth is always hiding in the details. Sometimes you just have to invest the time to get the long, cross-sectional view of the world. There are shortcuts, like reading the headlines, but shortcuts always create the possibility of lying. In a world so saturated in lies that the truth has become basically unavailable, there is little option but to simply keep watch...

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    The truth is always hiding in the details. Sometimes you just have to invest the time to get the long, cross-sectional view of the world. There are shortcuts, like reading the headlines, but shortcuts always create the possibility of lying. In a world so saturated in lies that the truth has become basically unavailable, there is little option but to simply keep watch...
    Got to meet some IRL,,
    Briefly and in the rain.

a Nice spirit among the crowd.

Last edited by pcosmar; 04-29-2022 at 11:40 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ryan Hall Ya'all
    Storm chasers.

Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

LOL

I'm sorry that live feed isn't providing you any of this sweet, cool, freshly scrubbed air.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee